The Cult of Personality and Disclosure – The Evolution of Corey Goode

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Anders

Re: The Cult of Personality and Disclosure – The Evolution of Corey Goode

Post by Anders »

Christine wrote: Yup that is Stacy but what she talks about was not in her consciousness when I met her. Lots of chatter on Facebook about who and what made Corey Goode, this is all so bizarre to me.
I was puzzled by the video with Stacy. Was it a true story she told? Maybe you have been conned by professional psyop agents! :lol: I have my doubts about even their names being real!
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Christine wrote:The title of this video from the Dark Journalist caught my attention, it has a strange ring to it ...

WHISTLEBLOWER OF TRUTH: RING OF ARCHONS! NEW AGE DEEP STATE PART 4 - DARK JOURNALIST
The name struck me as well, then hearing the "proof" of said cranny of the story has me believing said ritual is blown out of proportion.
Something akin to what MSM does when they wish to steer the peoples opinion.

Sometimes an out of context overheard remark is not Truth. I highly doubt there was a significant ritual performed and would venture that changed attitudes and appearing more distant may be the workings of a night on the binge.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

There is an ongoing discussion on Randy Maugans Facebook page ... what strikes me is that we all are looking at this "fabrication" from different perspectives unique to each of us.

My comment this morning before I reroute myself to the daily life:

"I am suggesting we slow down a bit and dig deep, reading the comments plus the ongoing mis-directions from those who are posturing themselves, along with assumptions is what the whole controlling cabal wants to keep us locked into.

After reading the comments and the discussion on the ee forum it is apparent that each of us has a piece of truth but not a full truth. A very bizarre tale is being woven and all of the alt media are players in it ... that said my own senses are that there is a "ritual" being performed that intends to suck us all down a deep rabbit hole with no end."
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Christine wrote:that said my own senses are that there is a "ritual" being performed that intends to suck us all down a deep rabbit hole with no end."
I couldn't agree more.
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

On the Facebook chat right now one of the real problems we run into when not going directly to source arose. And by source I mean the person who is reported to have spoken words be consulted before someone else speaks for them. If we don't accept our responsibility to due our own due diligence we are just playing a children's telephone game and the truth gets lost in translation.

Andrew Basiago who I have never spoken with reported that BR's ex-wife Christine Anderson said BR was a US intelligence asset. Pause --- I never said that publicly or even privately. Do I have serious concerns and doubts about who he is contracted to? The answer is yes, however I don't make speculations of that nature, my way has been, to the best of my ability, to report what I saw, heard and experienced.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

I'm starting to doubt we can trust our own experiences.
It has become perfectly clear that my experiences are colored by my assumptions and perceptions, Although I wonder how muddled that perfectly crystal clear perception really is.

In all this I thought a call to unity was issued, I followed it only to find the same misconceptions, Babylonian confusion and misperception are all still very much in place, I won't count my part in that as anything less. All just a great big pile of sh*t.

That cave somewhere far away from people is becoming a more attractive idea by the minute.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Anders

Post by Anders »

Oh, I found something interesting in one of Corey's presentations, from about 43 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXhulEQib5U&t=43m" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Humongous spheres/UFOs in our solar system! Those are images from SOHO, the Solar & Heliospheric Observatory project by NASA and ESA. That's real data.

Some of those spheres are large as planets, bigger than Earth. And notice the image showing a sphere moving in a wiggly curve. That's artificial movement. Wait, I will take a screenshot of it. Here it is:

This looks to me like a modern day Roswell incident. Would the U.S. military announce to the press that they had found a flying disc before they had a handle on the situation and knew what the heck was going on? Absolutely not. Then, why the report about a UFO incident at Roswell? The answer is that it was a smokescreen report for other real flying discs having been found nearby:

"In 1947, a rash of sightings of unexplained flying objects (UFOs) swept America. Although the newly formed U.S. Air Force was the primary investigator of these sightings, the FBI received many reports and worked for a time with the Air Force to investigate these matters." -- https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The real incidents were:

"The FBI received a classified briefing from USAF Intelligence in 1950.

During the briefing, the USAF reported that there might have been three (3) flying saucer crashes in New Mexico. U.S. Army/Air Force found three (3) possible crash sites in NM.

One site was located approximately 40 miles north of Roswell." -- http://www.serpo.org/release35.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And now we have the SOHO images showing UFOs of incredible sizes. So the mainstream U.S. agencies (not some secret space program) are now doing something similar to the Roswell UFO media report: they publish a semi-disclosure in order to receive and gather information from the public community to figure out what on earth, eh excuse me, I meant what in space is going on?!
Anders

Post by Anders »

I forgot to explain the purpose of the flying discs in 1947 and now recently the enormous UFOs discovered by SOHO that Corey Goode presented. The flying discs found were staged "crashes" to spoon feed humanity with new technologies. It was very crude technology so that we could reverse engineer it back then, such as the "discovery" of the first practically functioning transistor later in 1947 during the so-called Miracle Month. This was necessary in order to catalyze our technological progress such as the semiconductor technology that has become the basis for our information age.

The purpose of the ridiculously large spheres/UFOs in recent times is to show us the next level of technology. We already have computer technology, lasers, fiber optics and things like that. The new level of technology is way beyond even what Ray Kurzweil has predicted will happen. The giant spheres are a hint to us here on earth that a transhumanist agenda is like toys in comparison and that we need to prepare for a reality way beyond that. Planet-size UFOs easily entering into the sun? What kind of magic is that? The government agencies around the world must think: W T F? :lol:

From Wikipedia:

British science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke formulated three adages that are known as Clarke's three laws, of which the third law is the best known and most widely cited:

1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I think I have underestimated Corey's information. Later in the video I posted he talks about how people who look exactly like us live underground and on Venus. Exactly what I have been speculating about, except that I call them the ancient breakaway civilization. Fascinating. He also explained how beings of higher density still have physical bodies and it's just that they vibrate at a higher consciousness level so they can make their bodies disappear and teleport. That sounds like my hypothesis about zero point energy bodies. Heck, he even said that he himself is from the inner earth people's soul group. And that to me indicates a possibility that Corey is a member of the breakaway civilization with a collective consciousness (soul group).
Anders

Post by Anders »

If Corey Goode is a member of the ancient breakaway civilization, the group soul as he called it, then wouldn't he be on Venus instead of struggling with a human life here on earth? One possibility is that Corey is a braided walk-in. The members of the breakaway civilization who live on earth at the moment have clones that do their ordinary daily jobs etc. They only lived underground physically a long time ago in ancient times. Today the term underground refers to being underground as in a disguised existence rather than actually living in underground places. They don't need to do tedious stuff. And when there is something interesting going on here on earth they can walk in with their consciousness into their clones.

So Corey Goode did a braided walk in into his clone to do some interesting work helping us humans to adapt to our next evolutionary level. That's my guess at the moment. And being a member of the breakaway civilization Corey also has a group soul, a collective consciousness. We ordinary humans only have individual consciousness. One interesting possibility is that when we have reached a high enough level of consciousness then that group soul can do a braided walk in and commingle with our individual selves.

Return to “General discussions”