The Only Way Out is Through

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

The Only Way Out is Through

Post by Spiritwind »

The following is from Bernhard Guenther's Facebook page.

A question I've been asked a lot:

--“Bernhard, have you found yourself or your loved ones more ‘on the radar’ of dark forces (Archons, flyers, humans influenced by these negative forces, etc) as a result of publicly influencing the world in a positive or more “service to others” way? I ask because I think it’s happening to us, and my husband is suggesting that we stop “putting it out there” for the world because it seems we’re coming under attack. I am really on the fence about what to do.”--

My life has certainly not been a “walk in the park”, especially since I started speaking out in a more public manner about the deeper workings of the Matrix. There have been many attacks which I’ve been subjected to – in regards to both cultural/public shaming as well as hyperdimensional/psychic assaults, especially at the beginning of my current path; I have written about some of these experiences on my blog. There have been times when it has felt like being under constant siege with regards to hypderdimensional warfare. These events dragged me into a downward spiral filled with suicidal thoughts and despair, to the point that I seriously considered deleting my blog and films – which was exactly “their” intention.

However, attacks are inevitable whilst taking on the quest for truth and awakening – the “General Law”, the hyperdimensional matrix control system, and the ego-slumber of the collective consciousness will always try to counteract and suppress any attempt to “escape” from the manufactured ‘reality’ (while simultaneously anchoring to a higher frequency). This is most often achieved by working through other people – individuals who are being used as “matrix agents” without their conscious awareness. It’s therefore important to never take such machinations to heart, or to make it personal. As a shaman woman I worked with told me: “It’s just part of the occupational hazard that comes with the work you do. You have to deal with it, and can’t complain – because you chose to be here and accepted your mission before you incarnated.”

Attacks can take on various forms and levels of intensity. In one sense, you can judge that you are on the “right track” if you are getting attacked (unless you go about your role like a “martyr” with a “savior complex” and therefore are just “asking for it”, which also ties into the “self-importance” topic). To make a decision to avoid “putting it out there for the world because it seems we’re coming under attack” is less-than-constructive idea, for that is exactly what these forces’ intentions are (via the channels of intimidation, ridicule and psychic warfare). They want you to be silent. They want you to be afraid. They want certain knowledge to be suppressed.

Even the word “attack” is not the best term to use, for it implies “victimization”, and can result in feeling powerless and projecting blame outwardly. What I’ve found is that all of the struggles and “attacks” I have dealt with were, in fact, “initiations”, for these forces (whether they be working through others or targeting us directly) always focus on our wounds, our weaknesses and our blind spots.

Therefore, you can actually utilize these disruptive vibrations as “teachers” in order to learn more about yourself; taking complete responsibility for your life and working on your “stuff” in order to become fully embodied, raising your frequency in the process so that there is no “leakage” in your energy field (which is what these forces target). As the saying goes, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Sometimes, a different strategy is needed. There is a time to be silent and a time to speak out…Although I must emphasize that I am not supportive of tactics which involve pushing information onto others (I learned that the hard way myself). All of this goes back to external consideration and strategic enclosure. Cautious awareness is also required when it comes to avoiding the “trap of the revolutionary mind”, which leads to an individual getting caught up in chasing shadows on the cave wall (and getting reactionary in their analysis) as they “fight” the matrix on a solely 3D level.

On the other hand, people who are not a threat to the Matrix Control System won’t get attacked (nor will they be given any noticeable attention) because it’s simply not necessary. They can have the most successful life in purely Matrix terms (money, fame, happy family life, etc.), but in the end they are still a part of the Matrix ‘fabric’ and its mechanical influence: ‘dreaming to be awake’.

It’s also one thing to speak out about general topics like GMOs, environmental issues, and politics (while hypocritically supporting the political system by getting caught up in the same old left vs right illusion) as we see in the popular “progressive/liberal” movement these days. However, once you start speaking out about the illusion of the two party paradigm, or choice through voting; questioning the need for government (statism), the official 9/11 story, or even Zionism and the official history of World War II (which definitely attracts more attack and ridicule than the usual topics most people concern themselves with), you will encounter more concentrated opposition. Then there is, of course, the topic of genetic psychopathy and psychopaths in power (who are, by the way, the perfect “vehicles” for the hyperdimensional overlords to work through), which causes a lot of resistance, since most people believe all humans are born equal and share the same essential human qualities.

To be clear, it’s important to speak out about the more transparent issues our world is facing, given the unfortunate fact that such issues are still not obvious to most people…sometimes, you’ve got to reach people on that “surface” level before going straight into the fringe aspects of these matters and the deeper, hidden aspects of the Matrix Control System.

However, what I have noticed in my life (as well as in the lives of others) is that once you expose the “topic of all topics” (i.e., the hyperdimensional control and manipulation of humanity) – which is the root cause of the many other issues that are merely the symptoms (“shadows on the wall”) – the “control system” (a.k.a. General Law) goes into over-drive and attacks these people even more intensely, usually through other humans but occasionally through direct psychic/hyperdimensional attacks.

Researching the topic of "Organic Portals" and "Spiritless Humans" – as well as the frequency of “Evil” – are also key elements of understanding, for “Evil” cannot be fully eradicated within our level of existence. It is part of the duality which serves its purpose, and it is also an expression of the “One” or “God”. Hence, a person who is trying to “save the word” or “save people” without understanding the bigger picture can see their efforts back-fire on themselves. Not everyone can be “saved”, nor is everyone here to awaken. It comes back to the principle of free will, despite all of the deceptions placed in its way.

However, if one stays sincere in the process of seeking truth (especially in terms of embodiment and self-work) and has faith and trust in their heart-centered journey, there comes a point where one’s frequency is no longer a match for those negative forces that may be attacking them. This relates to the frequency resonance vibration of the individual (level of Be-ing) – hence, such attacks lessen or stop completely as an individual maintains their commitment to the process of transcendence or “ascension”: to be in this world, but not of it.

This state has nothing to do with trying to be “positive”, “thinking positive thoughts” and “ignoring the negative” (as we see promoted in the “New Age” religion). In fact, that attitude plays right into the hands of the matrix controllers. These protection capabilities and transcendence harmonics are attained by going into the “underworld”, doing shadow work, facing one’s fears, seeking truth, understanding “evil” and the hyperdimensional manipulation of humanity, becoming embodied, fusing the inner masculine and feminine vibrations, and many other processes which serve to clear out the vessel for higher frequencies to be invited in and anchored, thereby connecting the individual to the Divine/spirit/higher self. The only way out is through.

In essence, this is the path of “ascension”, the mythological/symbolical search for the “Holy Grail” or the alchemical transmutation of lead into gold (‘Philosopher’s Stone’). It’s about reconnecting to our original blueprint prior to humanity’s endless genetic modifications and enslavement, which came about through the actions of forces that took ownership of the earth and its denizens in the most distant of pasts.

- from VOCATION AND SEEKING TRUTH – THE CHALLENGE OF MAKING A LIVING WHILE EXPOSING AND TRANSCENDING THE MATRIX
https://veilofreality.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;…/vocation-and-seeking-truth-the…/
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Eelco

Re: The Only Way Out is Through

Post by Eelco »

Consider the following.
I'd like to call myself aware and awake. lots of less favorable things to mind you.

This inevitably rubbed off to those close to me who don't subject themselves to the sometimes vigorous honest self reflection as I do. which is totaly understandalke and sometimes even desirable.

So when the attacks come. So does the drama.. There is a harsh and easy way out I promised myself not to take.

Its painful sometimes, but also a great teaching tool for myself where it comes to descernment, love, empathy...

its hard to see loved ones in despair because they wont believe what I know is happening sometimes..

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Beautiful eelco.
All I can say is trust no one but yourself.
Love others, but trust only when you are certain that it will not harm you.

When you find someone trustworthy you will have no trouble finding love.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Naga_Fireball wrote:Beautiful eelco.
All I can say is trust no one but yourself.
Love others, but trust only when you are certain that it will not harm you.

When you find someone trustworthy you will have no trouble finding love.
I should have taken the time this time to elaborate a little more perhaps.
But I posted the above as a quicky on my phone at work.

I found Love and trust already. Resulting in a a family with 6 beautiful children.
When I was up to my neck in the start of some ascension cult. I saw reptilian hyper-dimensional controllers and manipulators everywhere.
I'd go around and clear patches of them all around town with visualizations, energy work and sage.

It quickly became apparent that the quickest way to get to me was to put my wife and children through series of "attacks" meaning they would encounter stuff that would cause them to suffer. You know the usual exaggerated emotional bullshit they use to manipulate with.
Imagine their responses when I told them the possible cause of their emotional fits, desperation and depression was caused by intergalactic other-dimensional pissed of beings..

Right that didn't go over too well. It was also then that I decided I.E made a promise to the universe that the only way I would allow it to help me ascend was if it continued to let me stay with them.

The harsh easy path out I talked about was to leave them and become a bigger recluse than I already am.
All this happened mainly between 2006/2008.

I no longer believe in or want to ascend higher. (There's nothing more substantial to ascend to i.m.o)
This is where it counts. How do we treat the people around us. where do we draw the lines that state You are not allowed to cross this line when I am around. All in all it makes for a life where we.(The missus and me) have little to no friends. Meet a lot of rude and untrustworthy human beings and probably end up in some cabin in the woods somewhere when we get older.
Or drive around in a camper van living on our children's properties when we get older.

We'll see. Why am I writing this? In the OP it is stated that
Researching the topic of "Organic Portals" and "Spiritless Humans" – as well as the frequency of “Evil” – are also key elements of understanding, for “Evil” cannot be fully eradicated within our level of existence. It is part of the duality which serves its purpose, and it is also an expression of the “One” or “God”. Hence, a person who is trying to “save the word” or “save people” without understanding the bigger picture can see their efforts back-fire on themselves. Not everyone can be “saved”, nor is everyone here to awaken. It comes back to the principle of free will, despite all of the deceptions placed in its way.

However, if one stays sincere in the process of seeking truth (especially in terms of embodiment and self-work) and has faith and trust in their heart-centered journey, there comes a point where one’s frequency is no longer a match for those negative forces that may be attacking them. This relates to the frequency resonance vibration of the individual (level of Be-ing) – hence, such attacks lessen or stop completely as an individual maintains their commitment to the process of transcendence or “ascension”: to be in this world, but not of it.
I'd like to state that this is just one way of dealing with it from within a matrix of ascension and vibration.
I'd like to offer that it is totally ok to navigate these waters with a different mindset. Call it life and be just as human.

WIth Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

edited to not look as a funny out of context post

With Love
Eelco
Last edited by Eelco on Thu May 25, 2017 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

Return to “General discussions”