The Breakaway Conspiracy

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Anders

Re: The Breakaway Conspiracy

Post by Anders »

The reason for why we don't hear people who are already in fourth density talking about it is that they can only give hints because we must move from third to fourth density ourselves. Nobody can do that for us. And here is a video about such hints in music:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vm0AbMNa94[/youtube]

He said in the video that "We 3-wheeling in the fo' with the gold D's" (Nelly, Ride Wit Me) means third eye awakening in the fourth dimension. And he said that 3-wheeling with a car is only the first meaning. He also mentioned that the lyrics "If you wanna Minaj, I got a tricycle" (Ariana, Side to Side) is about the same thing.

The lyrics "all we need is two good wheels" (Macklemore, Downtown) means only two eyes without the third eye awakened, he said.

My speculative interpretation is that 3-wheeling and tricycle mean trinary black goo. And two wheels mean binary black goo. In this short video Harald actually starts describing (without explicitly stating it) binary black goo (separation, ego, third density) and later on describes trinary black goo (unity, earth consciousness, fourth density):

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rpC7uIQi9M[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Earth consciousness, that's a shared global consciousness. And even though it will keep our individual privacy it still can sound scary because the global mind probably has access to all our thoughts! What to do with all our shameful thoughts, the guilt, and all the embarrassing and evil past behavior? That's easy to deal with. Because it's all crap. It's all third density garbage, except for the value as lessons. We just let the earth consciousness sort out our confusion which means cleaning a lot of mental junk and bringing clarity to our minds.

Actually, third density is false sense of separation, a lie basically. So when Christians are talking about our current world being run by Satan they are very accurate, even if there is no actual supernatural being called Satan. The satanic principle dominating our world is a fact, in the sense of separation consciousness.

So, what we need to do with our ego minds is to let go. Letting go of all our past garbage will free up our minds and allow our consciousness to move into fourth density. And how to do that is what spiritual teachers are talking about, such as Mooji:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLGefiBqbYU[/youtube]

BUT, instead of just letting go of your thinking, do it with the additional purpose of letting the earth consciousness flow into you.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I got inspired by the music symbolism video and here is my interpretation of Rihanna's song Umbrella:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvBfHwUxHIk[/youtube]

Good girl gone bad = 4th density person playing the role of 3rd density.

Take three, action = Use trinary black goo.

No clouds in my stones = 4th density being ("clouds in stones" means 3rd density [Mat. 6:23]).

Let it rain; I hydroplane into fame = Let 3rd density conflicts continue; I can glide through it.

We Rocafella - We fly higher than weather = We in the breakaway civilization can move above 3rd density affairs.

Rain man is back with little Ms. Sunshine = Satan (duality, 3rd density) is back with Lucifer, the light bringer (unity/unifier, 4th density), the Morning Star and planet Venus.

You have my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart = Earth in 3rd density has access to 4th density Venus (worlds unified).

When the sun shines, we shine together = Earth moving into 4th density and joining with Venus [Rev. 2:28].

You can stand under my umbrella = Earth protected by the breakaway civilization while moving into 4th density.
Anders

Post by Anders »

In this video the wall symbolism is mentioned:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6kLEi6Z5EE[/youtube]

I could have missed it but I didn't hear him talking about the Trump wall. Donald Trump said before the election: "We're going to build a wall!"

The first meaning of the Trump wall is a physical one. The second meaning I think is a wall between 3rd density and 4th density!

And Pink Floyd's lyrics "another brick in the wall" is about the same thing. So instead of a Tower of Babel and instead of a global cocoon, our civilization is forming a wall, and Trump is now finishing the job. And the wall will protect the new 4th density civilization from the 3rd density mess. I haven't figured out yet how that will be done though.
Anders

Post by Anders »

The hidden message Trump delivered is that it will be a mental wall.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9macFldFzw[/youtube]

Trump said that the wall will have a big beautiful door. Only one door in the whole wall?! And people will come in legally he said, and legally means related to law.

One definition of law is: "something regarded as having binding force or effect."

And 4th density has a binding principle, because the power in 4th density is so great so there needs to be a very strict form of control. And only a mind having learned how to act in 4th density will be allowed through the door. That's why there is only one door in the wall. It's a door for the mind.
Anders

Post by Anders »

What then is the fourth density law? Imagine millions of people being able to read your mind, that they know all your thoughts including your deepest private and secret thoughts. The law is that all your thoughts will be respectable to all those millions of other people who read your mind. Shameful thoughts, thoughts of guilt, of unconsented manipulation, fearful thoughts and other shady forms of thoughts are blocked by the wall.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJZZNHekEQw[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

The fourth density law described in my previous post is very hard. Is it too tough? No, I don't think so. It explains why we still live in a third density mess of conflicts. Because it's impossible for our third density minds to enter into fourth density.

So, how the heck to pass through the wall? The answer is: with higher consciousness! The wall is in our own minds. Higher consciousness removes the wall. Consciousness is always an integrated whole so when our consciousness increases it dissolves our separation consciousness.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stNvElMQ6P4[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Rabbits have sex all the time. And the color white represents full RGB, red, green and blue, which means trinary black goo and unity. So "follow the white rabbit" in the Matrix movie means moving into fourth density.

When Neo meets Morpheus, he is given a false choice. First of all, the rabbit is going through the wall between third and fourth density, not down some rabbit hole. And secondly, a choice between a red and a blue pill is a duality choice, meaning binary black goo which is what the Matrix is made of. Red represents sexuality (the woman in the red dress for example), and blue represents the mind. The color green, which represents the heart, is missing in the choice. Without green there cannot be a full spectrum of light (white). The correct choice therefore is to choose all three RGB colors, red, green and blue together. Only blue is mind with fear and only red is sexuality with fear. The white rabbit represents sexuality, heart and mind without fear.
Anders

Post by Anders »

The white hats want to keep the technological progress on a moderate course. They want to prevent an escalation of artificial intelligence taking over too much. And they want to keep the economy fairly stable. However, major stock market crashes may happen that affect the financial traders a lot while the general public remains financially protected.

One possible scenario is that huge stock market crashes happen all around the world, and artificial intelligence is blamed, such as high frequency trading computers and other automatic systems. And that will give politician an excuse for introducing laws that put a break on the use of artificial intelligence by severely restricting how it's allowed to be used in finance.

Another scenario is that they can stage one or more disasters with self-driving cars, to prevent them from becoming publicly available. The purpose in that case is also to reduce the use of artificial intelligence by making self-driving cars illegal for many years to come, other than for research purposes.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Fear is preserved in fourth density, but it becomes like the fear we can experience when watching a movie or playing a video game. It's usually an enjoyable kind of fear because we know that we are safe.

The third density ego is a very rigid structure built on fear, the kind of fear that causes suffering. Picture a snowflake as a metaphor for the ego. And moving into fourth density is like dropping the snowflake into an ocean. The snowflake melts and since it's an intelligent ocean it preserves all the information in the snowflake.

There are probably already many people on earth who are in fourth density, but when they interact with us they appear as ordinary people in third density since we are incapable of interacting on their fourth density level. So we need to melt our egos and become fourth density persons, and then we can start interacting with the other people who are already in fourth density.

Nick's explanation in this video is perhaps a bit different than mine, but it's along a similar idea:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrmsWpa1Im8[/youtube]

Return to “General discussions”