Mars Records. From Michael Relfe, to Camelot Portal to Dr. Salla to Corey Goode.

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
cuitlahuac

Mars Records. From Michael Relfe, to Camelot Portal to Dr. Salla to Corey Goode.

Post by cuitlahuac »

There's a history for the Martian agenda discloshure. From Michael Relfe and the non hypnotic memory retrieval techniques used by his wide Stephany Relfe. Then there is the research on Mars by Camelot Portal of Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan.

We get latter Dr. Michael Salla with the exopolitics subject and finally Corey Goode hoarding all atention now on Mars discloshure.

What to make of this? Is Corey's success and lack of "conflicts" a sign of disinformation. Because former whistleblowers on this have had hell on earth lives after going public. That is the case of the Relfes and Kerry Cassidy and Bill. Only Dr. Salla and Corey seem to have immunity against the Earth Shadow Government.

cuitlahuac

Re: Mars Records. From Michael Relfe, to Camelot Portal to Dr. Salla to Corey Goode.

Post by cuitlahuac »

In 1979 I heard in a conference that life in Mars was underground.

In the mid 90's the Relfes used non hypnotic memory retrieval techniques to reveal secret US programs on Mars. By the same time UFO researchers began uncovering, by the same non hypnotic memory retrieval techniques, having been to mars, in the surface and breathing.

In the mew milenia, the Camelot portal presented many interviews of people describing life on Mars. Many of them thanks to supersoldiers recovering their memories and in other cases whistleblowers speaking of the Shadow Government programs. More recently, Dr Salla and Corey Goode have come out with further revelations that don't match exactly with the known discloshures and ET races spoken off by former researchers.

The economic success of Corey Goode might look like he is part of a disinformation campaign, in my opinion.

My intention in writing this has to do with keeping the information on Mars clean for a true discloshure, uncontaminated by Intell agencies of the Shadow Government.
Phil

Re: Mars Records. From Michael Relfe, to Camelot Portal to Dr. Salla to Corey Goode.

Post by Phil »

Have you been? To mars?
What is the purpose of your presence?
Anders

Post by Anders »

It seems to me that Mars obviously has oceans. Many recent images of Mars, often taken by amateur astronomers show blue oceans and tannish continents, such as:

"Amateur stacked-video imaging, such as this image taken on April 14, 2014, ..." -- http://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronom ... -a-decade/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Source: http://myastroshop.com.au/ssmassey//mars.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Phil wrote:Have you been? To mars?
No.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

cuitlahuac wrote:My intention in writing this has to do with keeping the information on Mars clean for a true discloshure, uncontaminated by Intell agencies of the Shadow Government.
That is a tall order since what we now call the shadow government has infiltrated all venues of the "disclosure movement" by said agents. And to say that KC or BR are researchers without prejudice would not be a truth either, both are prone to making many mistakes in judgement and in character, lest someone take exception at me pointing this out, we all have made mistakes and it is only those who value integrity that can admit this or the lie perpetuates. If you've ever spoken with anyone who they interviewed about Mars you would know that there are huge discrepancies in "testimony", not only on the research frontlines but behind the scenes. Lets not forget that BR is the one who uploaded the original audio recording of CG on his YouTube to promote him as a whistleblower. Lets not forget that he has yet to state what prompted him to do this, it wasn't me as I wasn't consulted.

That said, there are real reasons Mars is so important for us to remember. Much of what I have read and heard from researchers in the fields of astrophysics, astrotheology, the study of megalithic cultures is showing that "something catastrophic" happened (as time is fluid no one agrees on the timeline) and this is the great trauma Earth Beings still suffer from. Many link this event to the destruction of Tiamat now thought to be the asteroid belt.

What many intelligent researchers are in the process of is putting together are pieces from ancient oral histories (every culture tells the same story), the geological study of Megaliths, the alignment with constellations, writings of mystics, experiencers (not the fame and glory type of "insiders" who sell their souls for false gold), along with the aspect of each of us "knowing" something in our gut. We know.

I was going to start another thread with this post but feel it belongs here as food for thought and the very reason that I wrote about how we are enmeshed in a distortion field co-opted by the money changers, seems money is still god on planet Earth. While this isn't about Mars it is about the fundamental problem we are facing trying to suss out Truth, it alludes us every step of the way and at the same time with an open heart and uncontaminated mind we may yet see disclosure, it is inside of us.

http://jamesclarksonufo.com/articles-an ... must-go-on
Posted on: July 22nd, 2017
by James Clarkson

Science has left the building – The Historic MUFON 2017 Symposium and How the Show Must Go On

This morning I opened my computer and immediately took a powerful two punch combination on the jaw. Someone I respect highly in the field of UFO Investigation was praising the victorious opening of the 2017 MUFON Symposium where Corey Goode and his secret career in the Space Army is the major attraction. Ticket sales and attendance are stellar; stories that are wildly sensational with no supporting evidence are the flavor of the day. Hearing this researcher praise the “historic” 2017 MUFON Symposium, I wondered what kind of Jim Jones Kool-Aid they were serving in Las Vegas. How this praise of the Corey Goode 2017 MUFON Honorarium is reconciled with the now cliché mission statement of MUFON is the subject of this article: MUFON – The scientific investigation of UFOs for the benefit of humanity. Requiescat in pace.

The punch that knocked me out of my chair and on to the floor was when I opened my e-mail. I received an announcement from Robert Powell, MUFON Director of Scientific Research – He resigned and is leaving MUFON right before this year’s MUFON Symposium began. Here is a quote from the MUFON website about some of the major work he has accomplished for MUFON and the field of Ufology:

Robert Powell joined MUFON in 2006 and has been the Director of Research at MUFON since 2007. He helped establish and develop MUFON’s Science Review Board and is its current leader. He is a Texas state section director and an active Field Investigator in the state of Texas having completed over 120 investigations and is a MUFON STAR Team member.

His background also includes 28 years of engineering management work in the semi-conductor industry and managing a state-of-the-art chemistry laboratory and managing a Research and Development group that worked on nanotechnology using atomic force microscopes, near-field optical microscopy, and other techniques. His departure signals that the last dissenting voice has left MUFON management. He has been a voice of reason and his integrity as a scientist was holding back MUFON leadership from its push to make MUFON into a million dollar enterprise.

His resignation is a statement of protest about the speaker selection of the current Symposium. After communicating with him today and in the light of the departure of Rich Hoffman who was a member of MUFON since its beginning in 1969, it is very clear that these are “historical” times for MUFON and Ufology. Powell found himself alone trying to persuade Jan Harzan and the Board not to choose the Secret Space Program as the theme of the 2017 Symposium. Rich Hoffman before he quit felt himself alone and losing the battle to help State Directors and Field Investigators.

If you believe as I do, that for many years MUFON had a proud place in the field of UFO Investigation, then the Corey Goode MUFON 2017 Symposium is historical in the same sense that history was made when the Titanic hit the iceberg on that fateful night on April 15, 1912. There will be survivors in the water and some may be rescued, but the mighty ship will sail no more. It may take a while to sink, but as a serious investigative organization, I don’t see how they will convince anyone but themselves that MUFON is reputable. As a UFO entertainment company – it may do very well thanks to unprovable claims like those of Corey Goode, Jaime Maussan, and others.

But let’s don’t confuse the issues. The 2017 MUFON Symposium was held in a beautiful venue outside of Las Vegas. There are many very dedicated people in MUFON and I know they work diligently on reported UFOs, and once a year they get to meet, completely at their own expense with no discounts for anybody. It is very difficult to attend such an event for much less than about $2,000 if you live any distance away. For many dedicated people in MUFON that cost is out of their reach. But the flow of money, energy, and resources to MUFON Headquarters is a one-way street. The monetary, business side of MUFON is the dark side.

In fairness, the economic argument is that a large national organization cannot continue unless it has an experienced corporate manager like Jan Harzan. And just like so many corporations across the world that pay high salaries and dividends to those at the top, their compensation becomes the primary driving issue behind all decision-making. Infrastructure improvement in the form of a faster, modern server for the MUFON Case Management System, some investment in the cost of major investigations, perhaps a discount incentive for State Directors who donate hundreds of hours continually – these are issues that are paid lip service, but they are never realized. Like so many corporations the original vision of their founders is lost in the necessities of the marketplace and the supreme commandment that revenue must be increased at all costs. The public is fickle and shallow. They must be continually titillated or they lose interest. This is a sad reality.

Perhaps it is not possible for a large-scale UFO investigative organization to exist any longer if it maintains rigorous research standards and investigative integrity. Pointing out how implausible Corey Goode’s Time Travel Resume is, simply isn’t any fun. The public wants whatever is sensational, not what is objectively true. Robert Powell’s departure from MUFON is very much like the departure of the last real scientist from Trump’s cabinet. Once rid of all that pesky “science stuff,” then the Hollow Earth and the Secret Space Armada will help sell tickets for many years to come. At least this way what is important will continue – the revenue stream to MUFON headquarters.

Not long after Jan Harzan became the MUFON CEO in 2013 he hired a business consulting firm. All the State Directors completed a lengthy written questionnaire about their MUFON state organizations. Six directors were interviewed at length by telephone and I was one of them. The questions were not about problems recruiting investigators, coping with the costs of renting venues for meetings, an antiquated computer system or burdensome reporting forms. Instead the questions always came back to one theme: How much revenue do you get from your MUFON organization and how much can you donate to headquarters?

Two things come to mind when I think about the Corey Goode phenomena: the first is a delightful book I read to my children by Dr. Suess titled The Big Brag. To succeed in telling a whopper you just must outdo all the other liars. The second is an anecdote from my police career. We were called to a disorder in a local nightclub at closing. We were told that a dangerously out of control Vietnam Vet was behind the bar and he was threatening to kill anyone who went back there. The employees were fearful. We asked if anyone knew his name and the name Bob Richards was given, a well-known local belligerent drunk.

We called out his name. He answered loudly from behind the bar and then began threatening to kill any of us who approached him because he claimed to be ex-Special Forces from Vietnam. One of the officers yelled out, “If you’re Bob Richards from southside, wouldn’t you have been about 12 years old when the Vietnam War happened?” There was a long silence and moments later we were leading Bob Richards away in handcuffs without resistance. The point: To be important, he needed people to believe his story. It worked as long as no one could prove that it was untrue. The story is so much more effective if you can’t prove it one way or the other. And Corey Goode has created a Big Brag that no one can challenge, more especially now that he has been honored by MUFON. The details he provides are delightfully derivative from numerous Contactee testimonies over many years. PT Barnum would love Mr. Goode.

Goode claims to have had a 20-year career with the Secret Space program and because of time travel, in our timeline he was only gone for a moment. No one can ever prove or disprove anything he claims. His only fear is the competition like Jaime Maussan and the Peruvian Plaster of Paris Alien Mummy. If you believe Goode’s claims without question, I can make you a great deal on the Space Needle in Seattle, which is a camouflaged galactic star cruiser parked on its tower for emergency deployment. Presenters like Goode will help sell Symposium tickets for years to come; their credibility will never be damaged by something annoying, like evidence.

My own experience with the MUFON Special Assignments Team (SAT) taught me the same lesson repeatedly: if your investigation does not endorse the spectacular claims of any witness whose story is of commercial interest to Jan Harzan, then your conclusions will be ignored by management. The only criteria for being given the stage in MUFON is whether or the story has enough “sizzle to sell.”

The Special Assignments Team (SAT) was asked in 2015 to investigate “part” of a very dubious UFO Crash case submitted by Paola Harris. Who ever heard of partially investigating a UFO report, especially when the key piece of evidence is a cast aluminum windmill pump part that is being presented as an artifact stolen from the interior of a crashed UFO in 1945? The SAT found critical investigative failures. She claimed the site was deliberately planted with noxious weeds that were genetically modified by the Government to deter UFO researchers from exploring the alleged crash site, and then on Harris’ own YouTube videos, we see the same group walking through the weeds wearing shorts. Apparently, they no longer needed to wear the full body isolation suits that look so “scientific” on camera. Frank Kimbler, who is a scientific researcher from Roswell, pointed out that the claims of Harris’ elderly witness were not supported by the evidence. The SAT agreed. But such a finding doesn’t sell Symposium tickets. And the result? We got to watch Harris be given special status and an award for investigative excellence at the 2016 Symposium. This is one example of many.

Scientific research and investigative integrity are still attempted by many state directors and field investigators, but those qualities are irrelevant to management decision-making. They are the loyal crew who haven’t yet realized their ship is no longer seaworthy. The departure of Robert Powell signals the end of an era when MUFON aspired to seriously investigate the UFO Mystery. Now it is all for show. Keep the lights low and the circus noisy, and the show will continue.

With Rich Hoffman and Robert Powell gone, Science, Reason and Investigative Integrity have left the building for the good of increased revenue. JZ Knight aka Ramtha with all her wealth and power is now guiding the MUFON Inner Circle; nothing stands in the way of MUFON becoming the greatest UFO Show on Earth.

James Clarkson says:
July 23, 2017 at 10:00 am

Please know that it broke my heart to watch what has happened. I don’t believe I have to prove my deep commitment to this research and to MUFON. When I quit my State Director position in Washington State, I first found a lady with a strong independent spirit to take my place. I have kept her fully informed about what she is getting into. Abraham Lincoln said, “A house divided against itself shall not stand.” That is MUFON right now.
I am proud of my work in MUFON and in this field but sometimes someone has to jump on the grenade. And it truly seems to me that the hard work of the State Directors and the Field Investigators is simply ignored in the pursuit of bigger salaries for those at the top. That is what is heartbreaking. America is becoming universally “corporate.” Anything for profit and nothing else matters. It is very sad to see this in MUFON.

PO BOX 12328
Olympia, WA 98508
360-701-1342
uforeality@comcast.net
Report a UFO

If you have a UFO sighting or event to report, please do so by clicking this link to be directed to the official MUFON reporting center. Click here to report a UFO.
Affiliates
UFOs Northwest Mutual UFO Network
©2017 James Clarkson UFO Investigations
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

On MUFON. It is clear that an organization like that would be the first target to infiltrate by the ET controlled Shadow Government. The most probable situation is that MUFON itself had been created by the Shadow Government themselves.

The "rigorious research standards" of MUFON are a joke. Research in the UFO phenomena has 0.0001% to do with solid evidence and 99.999% with withness testimony, whistleblowing and making up research hypothesis. And that means research into the UFO field is a social sciences discipline.

The most usefull tools for UFO research have been non hypnotic memory retrieval techniques used by Stephany Relfe and Truman L. Cash. The hypnotic memory retrieval techniques used by Dr. Karla Turner and therapist Barbara Bartholic, and the social sciences approach of Dr. Michael Salla.

I just hope MUFON is not going to spend the money on a state of the art scientific laboratory to investigate just some 0.0001% of their evidence.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

On Corey Goode, I just found a video in which Laura Eisenhower states she was invited into the Mars collony agenda of the US shadow government.

Laura Eisenhower, Recruit Whistleblower - Mars Agenda & Secret Space Program - Jan 2017
8:10 invited to the mars programs.
at 9:05 she speaks of Corey Goode.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQwnpg9R-7s[/youtube]
Last edited by cuitlahuac on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Something I haven't figured out yet is why former CIA officer Robert David Steele talked about a slave colony on Mars.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXdIcSadH0U[/youtube]

Even Alex Jones got ridiculed for that in mainstream media. So it's puzzling to me why Steele mentioned the Mars story which he has admitted is just second hand information. I believe the slave colony story is false. Steele's other information on the other hand is excellent.
Anders

Post by Anders »

cuitlahuac wrote:She speaks of Corey, saying he is mind controlled and being manipulated.
I think she was talking about her partner being mind controlled, not Corey Goode. But she mentioned Hal Puthoff as a handler. That's surprising. My impression of Puthoff is that he is a sincere scientist. Not at all someone who would be a handler. He is interested in physics. When it comes to psychology then he has been involved in remote viewing programs, but that's not mind control. So I have doubts about that claim.

Return to “General discussions”