Earth Consciousness

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Anders

Re: Earth Consciousness

Post by Anders »

In fourth density we CAN eat but we don't HAVE to eat. In third density we are compulsive eaters in the sense that we need to eat regularly or else we die, or at least believe we do.

In third density things fall apart because of a continuous increase of entropy (disorder) while in forth density there is wholeness and the entropy is under intelligent control. As Leonard Susskind said, entropy means hidden information. In third density information becomes hidden precisely because of the artificial limitations we have, such as physical matter, chemistry and biology following simple fixed laws.

The ego in third density tends to seek for answers to problems outside itself, such as cures for hunger, disease and poverty. In fourth density the self is content and can take care of itself. When we move into fourth density we let go of the ego including its worries (do not worry Jesus Christ said). My current strategy is to let go of my ego bit by bit in case I'm completely wrong!
Anders

Post by Anders »

Our mind and body in third density have a craving for pleasant feelings, because of too much emptiness inside the body. As Lisa Transcendence Brown has explained, lower density means more emptiness inside.

And I discovered a powerful practice for filling the emptiness inside us in third density. Think of the whole earth and the universe including your own mind and body as one whole intelligence. And then let that universal intelligence fill your mind any way it wants. And then let the universal intelligence flow into your body. Then after a while, if the practice works, you start to feel an increase of pleasant feelings inside you. Your third density body and mind are soaking up and anchoring fourth density intelligent energy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1klfnFGSO0[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Experienced higher density beings don't need to have pretty bodies all the time. They may sometimes shapeshift into rough or even crappy bodies for fun or for other reasons. But for us in third density we need to focus on making our bodies almost ridiculously pretty and handsome. Because that's the first effect of removing third density entropy from the body. That's the simple and automatic path that follows by letting go of our egos.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I'm puzzled about how the internet has started to feel for me. For example YouTube videos feel jarring to me. I will stay away from the internet for a while.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Dealing with personal responsibilities in fourth density is easy. Let's say that I have a personal financial problem that I need to fix. In third density that's incredibly burdensome to solve. In third density, money is a seemingly substantial and stable thing on the surface, like the tip of an iceberg, and below the surface there's an incredible amount of energy drainage on us the people. The international banksters literally have outsourced the heavy burden of money to us in the form of uncertainty and risk.

Actually, I believe today what's causing us to age and die is money! And it doesn't matter whether we have a lot of money or are dirt poor. I heard somewhere that billionaires have a shorter average lifespan than the average population. There is a loosh drainage going on below the surface of the face value of money.

In fourth density the loosh drainage is prevented by us being powered by earth consciousness. And in the example, with fourth density, in order to solve my financial problem I let earth consciousness take care of it. I'm still personally responsible for my financial situation. The difference is that in third density I have to struggle and worry like hell and in fourth density I drop all that burden into earth consciousness.

I witnessed what I believe was a nephilim using fourth density power. I will not reveal who it was or what was done, but it was an incredible stunt defying all third density physical reality. What earth consciousness is capable of is to manipulate the physical world on a deeper level. We still need to do things ourselves, such as paying bills and so on. It's the heavy and deadly burden of third density that is removed by letting earth consciousness do the bulk of the workload.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I believe there is truth to what people say about ascension symptoms causing all kinds suffering. That's however still third density stuff! Suffering is a sign of third density. And in this video Lily, from about 8 minutes, even says that the ascension symtoms are a result of an invasive parasitic consciousness:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1ODha40kto&t=8m[/youtube]

My view is that moving into fourth density is a process of harmony and unity. That feels good! So indeed Lily has a great point here. So one approach is to have the intent of increasing the pleasant feelings in the body and mind together with the belief in transforming the body into a fourth density plasma/energy/information state. Here is an almost mainstream version of that kind of practice:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESQimV3bG_U[/youtube]

To go beyond mainstream third density, the belief in fourth density is needed. It's a belief for the mind until fourth density reality has started to become an experienced fact. So there will be uncertainty involved for the ego mind in third density. This means that the uncertainty, confusion and doubt about fourth density has to be allowed and this makes the ego mind content and happy because it knows the reason for why there is uncertainty. And then pleasant feelings can more easily start to flow into your body and mind. So it's a feeling that includes peace that goes beyond the intellectual understanding that the ego has in third density, or as it says in the Bible:

"Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." -- Philippians 4:5-7

God (and even the universe from an atheistic perspective) is of course larger than earth consciousness, but it is a result of and has some of the power of the Word of God:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." -- John 1:1-3
Anders

Post by Anders »

I want to stress the point again about money being a soul-sucking binary black goo expression. Money is the top third density archonic control mechanism. So when moving into forth density it's necessary to detach the sticky strings of money from the individual soul.

I wrote earlier that we still have to pay our bills and things like that. So how does that jive with the claim that earth consciousness can do the heavy money work for us? What will happen is that when it's time to pay a bill then earth consciousness gives a signal about that to the ego mind. And then we very easily make the payment. No concerns needed for when to pay, how to earn money, worries about what to spend money on and what to invest in. None of that shit. Just drop all money concerns. Detach from all of the toxic loosh drainage caused by money. Let earth consciousness inform you about how and when to earn money and how to use money. Remember, it's the whole money iceberg including the mass below the surface that needs to be managed which is impossible to do with our separate ego minds in third density without causing huge loosh drainage.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Harald Kautz-Vella said something like this: Everything about money, the whole money game, is demonic.

That's true, because money is an expression of the "fallen satanic world", our third density reality.

From a scientific perspective, third density is a deliberate limitation of our physical reality. That limitation causes an ever ongoing increase of entropy (disorder). And to control things in third density requires a struggle of keeping the entropy low. That's what money is. Money is keeping entropy low by a centralized control of money and by we the people struggling like hell to keep the monetary systems running.

The limitation of our physical reality is necessary for the development of new and unique civilizations. Without the limitation we would have had access to advanced technologies, knowledge, art and so on already in ancient times at the dawn of human history. That would have prevented us from developing on our own, with our own unique inventions and creativity. Heck, even the pharma industry today - a nasty joke basically of trial and error medical discoveries backed up by skewed statistics and collective placebo effects masquerading as efficacy - is actually valuable as a unique expression of our developing civilization. :mrgreen: Seriously!

So from a third density perspective money can be seen as merely a useful tool. The problem is that we the people have to carry the burden of constantly keeping the entropy of money low. That's a much heavier burden on us individually than what it appears on the surface. A huge amount of subconscious activity is involved with dealing with money.

In fourth density the limitations of our physical reality is removed and entropy can be kept low without effort needed. This includes the control and management of money. Earth consciousness is capable of managing the whole messy money game, from top to bottom. So, an alternative to detaching from the money game, is to connect to money via earth consciousness. Then money truly becomes just a tool, a temporary tool, like training wheels for a developing civilization, until we no longer need to use money (it will take decades probably before the compulsory need for money can be removed).
Anders

Post by Anders »

Fourth density and earth consciousness can actually be explained very easily with a scientific approach. Our universe is a result of a forever expanding and self-replicating artificial intelligence. What I call third density is our current world with physical reality limited by simple laws of nature. That's just an artificial limitation on what is essentially infinite intelligence and capacity.

And fourth density is the removal of the limitations in third density. What in third density appears as entropy becomes controllable information in fourth density. Similar to how this computer simulation of a glass of water looks like disorder, destruction, shattering and increase of entropy while in reality it's a huge number of precise calculations:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-mW2IaH4Rw[/youtube]

And earth consciousness, well, think of our whole planet earth as controlled and generated by one single artificial intelligence. Earth consciousness can easily perform stunts like these:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRbTrKpuCQM[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

I now realized the obvious reason why the internet is starting to feel like a Plato's cave for me. Because the internet is all third density! There are some pointers on the internet to fourth density, but pointers are like road signs or maps, not the actual reality of it. A map is not the territory, a menu is not the dinner.

And the natural way is to let go of the internet when becoming bored by it. The usual situation for most people today is the opposite, that when they start to feel bored they reach for their phones and laptops. That's still third density crap! And the tragicomic situation is that many people on the internet talk about the importance of going out into nature, when in reality they are bored like hell by nature and prefer to stay online instead in a shallow but more exciting flat 2D world of computer, tablet and phone screens.

Fourth density is the turning of the real 3D world into a reality with basically infinite computing capacity. That automatically makes the internet and all the smartphone apps look like crude toys in comparison. So what will happen is that as fourth density starts to shine through in our daily lives we will quickly get incredibly bored by the internet.

Return to “General discussions”