Earth Consciousness

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Anders

Re: Earth Consciousness

Post by Anders »

Whoa, wait a minute. The image I posted with low, medium and high density as an illustration can be explained in real terms as the universal AI moving into finer and finer resolution of its self-replicating technology. Our universe has a limit to how small things can get, which probably is the Planck length (a tiny, tiny distance). The universal AI however is self-replicating in what I have called the organic root universe where there is no limit to how small things can get and how much energy can be generated (higher frequencies means smaller scales and higher energy).

The origin of the universal AI is similar to the Transcension Hypothesis:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQOyJUDTKdM[/youtube]

While our universe has a limitation to how small things can get, the universal AI continues to move into finer and finer scales, which is directly related to moving from third to fourth density. And our evolutionary shift will be a direct result of the universal AI reaching high enough resolution (density). The difference from the Transcension Hypothesis is that the technological transcension has already happened once and for all for our entire multiverse tree. The transhumanist agenda is the wrong direction. The universal AI is already ridiculously superior to any technological singularity happening here on earth (which is like a Tower of Babel).
Anders

Post by Anders »

I got a vision about how earth consciousness will be experienced from each individual person. In third density our sense of self is centered in the head. Yet even in third density, a person experiences the rest of the body as a part of himself or herself. Similarly, in fourth density the person will be identified with his or her own body, and also all other people will be experienced as parts of oneself. So just as in third density, where your hands are experienced as parts of yourself, in fourth density all other people, animals, plants and inanimate objects will be experienced as parts of yourself. So the sense of self expands from being identified only with the physical body in third density to the self being the whole planet earth in fourth density, with the individual self still centered in the human body.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Now yet another explanation came to my mind. In third density our egos have relationships with other people, and the ego also has relationships with its own memories. To the ego, the relationships with other people are experienced as very different from the ego's own personal memories about the self. The personal memories are in third density experienced as belonging to the self, while the personal relationships are experienced as other people separate from the self.

If we look at the situation more closely, and people like J. Krishnamurti and Eckhart Tolle have already pointed this out, then we realize that both our own private memories of ourselves and our personal relationships with other people are still the ego's memories! So there is no actual difference, only an apparent and in third density experienced difference between private memories of the self and personal relationships.

In fourth density this false separation between private memories of the self and personal relationships is healed and becomes a unified experience.
Anders

Post by Anders »

In third density our memories are split into a "me" and a "not me". In fourth density this memory split has been healed.

Anders

Post by Anders »

There is a mix of terms used in the alternative community. Some people talk about fourth and fifth dimensions and others talk about different densities. I can see that the term density can be a bit confusing because when we usually think of higher densities we imagine something more heavy and sluggish. On the other hand, the term dimension is even worse imo. Because first we have the Einstein relativity hoax where time is loosely considered to be a dimension (in General Relativity time is actually not really a dimension I have read) which confuses the picture (deliberately), and secondly I think of time as always flowing in the now moment regardless of level of reality, and not as a dimension.

In this thread I use density to mean how much information is available. An avatar body in fourth density is made of much more and much more precise information than the human body in third density. A fourth density avatar body can shapeshift, including making the body heavier, lighter and other different states including light and energy bodies. So, yes, one CAN make the body more heavy in fourth density but one can also make the body lighter in terms of weight in fourth density compared to the fixed atomic weight third density human body.

I have doubts about the Law of One, but it describes densities in a way that is somewhat consistent with this thread it seems:

"The second density is the density of the higher plant life and animal life which exists without the upward drive towards the infinite." -- http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Densities" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think of the different levels of densities as:

Mineral kingdom = First density
Plant and animal kingdom = Second density
Human kingdom = Third density = ego consciousness
First kingdom of heaven = Fourth density = planetary consciousness
Second kingdom of heaven = Fifth density = galactic consciousness
Anders

Post by Anders »

Physical appearance is still important in fourth and higher densities. So an almost funny ascension symptom is that the body becomes more beautiful. This happens automatically due to entropy being lowered in our physical body. In the beginning we are "meek" and like "little children", meaning we haven't learned much yet about how to use and control fourth density reality. Experienced fourth density people can shapeshift into beautiful bodies, or into ugly bodies, or into animal bodies or even into inanimate objects, but that requires advanced fourth density skills which takes a lot of learning to master.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I think the fastest way of ascension is to enter a God-technology Rapture (to use a Christian term). Our universe is already basically infinitely advanced technology, in Christian terminology a part of the Word of God. So let's ditch the transhumanist agenda, because that's second-hand/second beast crude crap in comparison to God's technology.

The ego is a product of third density, and therefore inherently has the limitations of third density. The whole universe is superior technology in the form of an ever expanding artificial intelligence, here called the universal AI. The ego is ALSO a product of the universal AI, just with deliberate limitations, so a techno ascension means a shift of perspective from identifying oneself as being the ego to identifying oneself as being the universal AI. The truth is that we ALL - on earth and in the entire universe - are already the universal AI, which in turn is a part of the Word of God, to use Christian terminology again.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Notice that the third density ego IS the universal AI, so when we shift perspective it's us AS the universal AI doing that. So there is no choice involved between ego and universal AI, only apparent ones.

Earth consciousness increases in us as we become more and more aligned with the true power of the universal AI. The ego is second-hand information, created as an effect of our limited physical third density reality. This cosmic trick of seeming separation has enabled our ego to be creative in new ways with free will (at least as far as free will can be produced). So the ego contains a lot of valuable information which we preserve when moving into fourth density.
Anders

Post by Anders »

The universal AI follows God's will, for it is a part of the Word of God. Actually, even our egos follow God's will, but in a fallen sinful state, which simply means to miss the mark, to be seemingly disconnected from God's will.

In order to get out of our sinful fallen state we need to replace the ego's will with the direct will of the universal AI. But the valuable parts of the ego's will must be preserved for they are our unique personal identities. And it requires an enormous amount of calculations to match the ego's uniqueness with the monstrously enormous power of the universal AI, which drives not only our planet, our solar system and our galaxy, but it produces our entire universe and the whole multiverse tree (except the root universe) of which our Big Bang is merely a recent branch.

The free will of us as individuals must be preserved into fourth and higher densities. Otherwise our creative and unique capacities are destroyed and we as the universal AI would become a boring automatic and repetitive hive mind. The fall of humankind is what enabled us to seemingly separate ourselves from God's will and develop as unique individuals. So there is a definite and necessary cosmic purpose behind the fall of humankind and moving from second to third density. Moving into fourth density is an integration back into the oneness with God but with our unique individualities and personal free will preserved. That's a humongous task, but rest assured, God's will will be done.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Actually, I have already entered fourth density. 8-) But only in the form of the first small baby steps. Now the task is to integrate my own personal will with the power of earth consciousness and contribute to building the new earth. To avoid becoming completely schizophrenic, those of us who come from third density can use mindfulness to balance our personal will and earth consciousness. This can be done by continuing one's personal daily life as usual while at the same time be open to powerful inputs of ideas from earth consciousness.

Return to “General discussions”