What is Real?

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Eelco

Re: What is Real?

Post by Eelco »

I thought jim's last remarks to be te most insightfull.
It's not our world and we don't matter.Thats the good news.
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Spiritwind

Re: What is Real?

Post by Spiritwind »

I realize there is a lot of gender confusion and strange programming going on these days, so won't go there. But this morning, in my meditation, I felt so strongly the following: all women, or those who identify as women, are representatives of the Divine Feminine, or at least they/we can be. Same with men. All who identify with the male archetype can be representatives of the Divine Masculine. Many thoughts go with this.

As I looked out at the sun shining through the clouds, and the snow covered trees, and thought about this earth/heart land that we have this opportunity to experience ourselves on as embodied sentient beings, I had the realization that the being who embodies this planet is fully multidimensional. Hard to understand and describe with words. But, basically I got that even though she may appear to be so used and abused as of late, that this is far from the whole story.

She is love, and she is eternal, and she exists in a far more expanded way than I feel we even CAN imagine. This life here, it really is an opportunity to learn about creation through experiencing, as embodied beings, what we are, each of us, creating collectively. There-in lies our freedom.

We can still be in this topsy turvy reality, where much seems so upside down and backwards when it comes to the world of human beings and the choices we make, and still live a separate reality. Especially when considering the many alternative options we have to choose from. We have the opportunity to exercise more freedom than we think on this seemingly for profit prison planet. All is not as it seems. It's a trick, a magicians trick, and old as, well, I don't even know how old. A long long time, in this current model of time constructs.

For that, too, is what I have come to understand. That time is a construct, even though we on the stage of life experience it as linear measured increments of time. Not all dimensions experience time this way, and some not at all, I feel. We can loosen the hold it seemingly has on us I also feel. I say I feel, because that is more open than I believe. Feelings can change and are much more fluid, and they can also be more honest. Beliefs often come from indoctrinated systems of thought. Thought alone cannot accurately describe what we are experiencing, for thoughts often use language, which is also part of a construct, one that can be spellbinding in its affects. As is intended.

I feel the presence of the mother daily out here. It is my church, in a way, the place where spirit, body, mind, and that which links everything together can actually be felt and communed with. She truly radiates a love that melts all that is not in alignment with this understanding. When I talk to her I feel as though I will find my way outta here, so to speak. In other words, this reality has been purposefully designed as a trap. The movie Maze Runner comes to mind. We kind of still are in the garden of Eden, and to fully grow up we must be able to face the truly unknown and leave what we have identified as our home behind. There are many ways this can happen, and there is so much more that we can experience than what we have been led to believe. All is not as it seems. The gate is open folks.

As Maggie says with such beautiful simplicity "we are real". And I would add, we can embody all possibilities, and on some level we probably already do. It's hard to really wrap our minds around being multi-dimensional beings, and what that might mean, especially when we feel so tied to our physical form, most of us. Finding ways to loosen that grip are worthy endeavors, and once again, the possibilities are endless.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”