Are we Living in Someone Else's Computer Simulation?

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
maggie

Re: Are we Living in Someone Else's Computer Simulation?

Post by maggie »

What IF we are in our own simulacrum? I am inclined to see the Presence of Creator of matter's shape and constitution. But what IF fractally we have the management of our own "bubble" which interacts with others at the surface of common membrane?
Bruce Lipton has identified the membrane as the place of the mind in cells. It is the way information is shared and the cell uses this to make "epigenetic" changes
The observer effect implies "I" am observing as necessary component in what is "reality" as it presents.
I am disinclined to see the simulation as "separate" from my own presence.
So whatever is "happening", IMO the same rules apply.
Participation in "something" is what I experience. I know only that I am aware I exist in a Place. NO ONE can dispute that I know that I exist.
If I start taking responsibility for how I habitually focus and what I observe in all the myriad ways this can be done... what will then happen?
I am preaching for the choir to watch us all as we are singing.
Be truthful.
Do not blame distraction and overwhelm and burn out as if imposed.
Acknowledge the mundane power that IS YOUR choice.
IF this WAS a video game, what game have you been PLAYING?

IMO if stopped the belief system that we are abstract flotsom in the jets of whirlwind, and added the belief system that we are the eye of all vortexes and direct them, AHHH and what would that be showing us. IMO we would be more interested in what we might create rather than chasing existential crisis.
I DO filter by screening what I choose to focus on...that is so in my face it is undebatable and I admit I piss away the moments many days. WHAT IF I actually use all my presence to observe and focus where it suits me, what will that show me? I never have accomplished such singularity.
BUT I suspect I maight affirm a VERY responsive similarity to what I expect and make good on my commitment to focus?

EXCERCISING being in a state of PURITY (as in unmuddied, without extraneous inclusions, all the planes smoothly polished) is IMO the visual...like a transparent crystal with only that kind of mineral certitude.
I think we can experiment to determine for ourselves that what we "live in" is no where near the solid wall. It is thought stuff and VERY RESPONSIVE is the beauty and the gift in the reality tunnel> This is all leading where and to what purpose? I don't know? IMO I'm always seeming to be in a stream where the future has not happened.

Return to “General discussions”