Sociopathaths and How Do We Deal with Them?

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Anders

Re: Sociopathaths and How Do We Deal with Them?

Post by Anders »

People who get a lot of attention in the alternative community, are they generally sociopaths? Maybe not! For example, Corey Goode talks about how we need to become more service to others. That may actually be a good recommendation for people who are so trapped in a selfish egoic mindset that they need to be shaken up a bit by recognizing that service to self (in a too narrow way) leads to conflict.

What Jesus Christ talked about might be a too big step for many people to take in one leap:

"But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous." -- Matthew 5:44-45

Corey Goode includes those kinds of more advanced messages too, so the reason for why he got so much attention is then because he addresses a broad spectrum of people, while what people like me talk about is only suited (if at all :mrgreen:) for a few people. So I have an idea that Corey Goode is educating people on a large scale to become less sociopathic, and that that is a useful approach for how to deal with sociopathy such as in this recent video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kk1J2XNoBU[/youtube]

There is then a deeper message Corey delivers in addition to the surface project bluebird stuff.

Return to “General discussions”