Sociopathaths and How Do We Deal with Them?

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Anders

Re: Sociopathaths and How Do We Deal with Them?

Post by Anders »

Michael Tsarion seems to have done massive research about sociopathy. And what I found interesting is that he confirms my idea that sociopaths in many or even most (maybe all?) cases are sadists! In this video he talks about that from 2:28:38:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GouTTOmxWgs&t=2h28m38s[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

I have an idea about how to deal with sociopaths. I believe we humans subconsciously are very angry about our own aging and death. This causes immense psychological problems, including sociopathy. Spiritual evolution will be necessary, but for some people transhumanism will function as training wheels into our next evolutionary stage. When the problems of aging, death and scarcity have been solved, sociopathy will vanish like a snowball in hot water.

Alex Jones often talks about the dangers of transhumanism, and there is great danger that it may lead to very nasty Orwellian control. On the other hand, I now believe spirituality is more powerful than any earthly inventions, including transhumanism which actually may be necessary to support us into a new world while at the same time keeping criminality and other social dysfunctions in check.

Interestingly, Alex Jones also often talks about life extension technologies and other advanced tech and that we the people need that, and that's a part of transhumanism, so even Alex is open to that idea and sometimes mentions how Donald Trump wants that too, such as in his inaugural speech:

"We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow." -- Donald Trump
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Only thing is that how can one believe Donald Trump, all politicians have their speeches tailor made to garner support. Frankly I don't think he means a thing he says, just another circus puppet. I am going to contemplate a bit on whether or not that we are angry about aging and death ... something doesn't quite fit for me.

Anders, you certainly come up with some interesting hypothesis on the nature of reality.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I just go with my fairly recent theory that the top of the power elite are good and acting with a plan for making a better world. And then all kinds of opposite to the usual views about the situation pop up. For example it means that Donald Trump is (s)elected (and indeed deliberately planned and manufactured) to become President, and he will continue with the non-sociopathic good agenda previously carried out by Obama and Bush etc.

Someone said that Trump recently called Iran a regime that supports terrorism or something like that. That's just a part of the public cartoonish show. Both Trump and the leader of Iran are following the same script, singing from the same song sheet as David Icke has called it. Previously in history the leaders had to pretend to be ruthless sociopaths to keep the real sociopaths in line, but today the elite powers have started to make their information more and more cartoonish, similar to the movie A Beautiful Mind, where [spoiler alert] the secret agents in the beginning of the film seemed real and convincing but turned more and more cartoonish as the movie progressed until it was revealed that the agents were just hallucinations in the protagonist's own mind.
Christine wrote:Only thing is that how can one believe Donald Trump, all politicians have their speeches tailor made to garner support. Frankly I don't think he means a thing he says, just another circus puppet. I am going to contemplate a bit on whether or not that we are angry about aging and death ... something doesn't quite fit for me.

Anders, you certainly come up with some interesting hypothesis on the nature of reality.
Anders

Post by Anders »

A scary possibility is that most people are sociopaths. That explains why almost everybody it seems believes that those in power are evil sociopaths. Because people in general are themselves sociopaths and can't understand other ways of thinking. Exposed, their mindset is. :Yoda voice:
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Well now you have gone and done it with this theory Anders!!......LOL

Actually some food for thought for sure. :-)
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Relying in Yoda voice: “Yes, a Jedi’s strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan’s apprentice.”
Anders wrote:A scary possibility is that most people are sociopaths. That explains why almost everybody it seems believes that those in power are evil sociopaths. Because people in general are themselves sociopaths and can't understand other ways of thinking. Exposed, their mindset is. :Yoda voice:
... for me this doesn't really explain anything. While I can agree that most people due to upbringing, etc., etc., etc. can and do have tendencies that could be defined a sociopath's mind set (see long list from OP) doesn't mean they take this path.. As anyone who has delved the dark side knows the Force contains both the negative and the positive and it remains inherent within the individual to determine what side he will play with. Most people as far as I can determine are ignorant, they ignore what they don't want to take responsibility for.

One cannot under any circumstances "make a better world" via the present usage of war, violence, wall building, rhetoric, hyper use of diversionary speech, succumbing to pressure from "intel agencies", playing by Israel's play book, accumulation of more money and land holdings, etc., etc. etc. I have seen nothing that would lead me to believe that somehow the current cartoon characters have the interest of real people in their hearts.

Ander's you have a unique way of mixing metaphors, at least it is only a theory and not a belief in outside authority that drives you?
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Christine wrote: Ander's you have a unique way of mixing metaphors, at least it is only a theory and not a belief in outside authority that drives you?
The idea that most people are sociopaths is likely very controversial. I haven't researched sociopathy much, but my impression is that experts say that only a small percentage of people are sociopaths or psychopaths. It depends on the definition of course, and what I meant in that post is a mild form of sociopathy, such as Mark Zuckerberg in a presentation talking about being in contact with people you care about. That may at face value sound like normal behavior, but if we look at it more closely it means that Zuckerberg means that people care about only a handful of people and the rest of all people they don't give a shit about! Totally sociopathic. Or as Jesus Christ said:

"If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?" -- Matthew 5:46-47
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

couldn't get it to embed....sorry :cry:
Anders

Post by Anders »

Here are other statements usually considered normal that reveal a sociopathic mindset: "Follow the money", "Service to others vs service to self", "Power corrupts" and "Loved ones". These statements show how people themselves think, they expose the sociopathy in society and in ordinary people. They explain divorces, domestic violence both physical and psychological, manipulations, hypocrisy, domination over others, pathological lying, phony persona facades, insincerity, callousness, greed and sadism.

Not only is an expression like "loved ones" sociopathic, as I explained in my previous post, it's even worse than that, and people even hate and fear their so-called loved ones. The alternative community meme "service to others vs service to self" exposes the egoic dualistic and therefore sociopathic mindset, and also here it's even worse in that people hate serving when it's a form of self-sacrifice, so there is blatant hypocrisy involved. People in general are more concerned about their own money than other people and that explains why they believe those in power behave the same. And if the common people get power over others they misuse it and therefore believe that people in power are corrupt.

So how to deal with people? How to deal with all the sociopaths out there? The answer is: deal with them as little as possible until we all mature into a sane social consciousness.

Return to “General discussions”