Signs Of A Market Top? This Pole Dancing Instructor Is Now A Bitcoin Guru

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Professor Doom

Signs Of A Market Top? This Pole Dancing Instructor Is Now A Bitcoin Guru

Post by Professor Doom »

Pole dancing instructor Dee Heath built a successful fitness business in western Sydney teaching “stripper fitness” classes that seem to be in vogue among millennial women.

But recently, Heath has discovered a new passion: Investing in digital currencies.

Heath has spent $5,800 on Bitcoin since July and has more than tripled her investment.
"Look, I love pole dancing but lately my passion has definitely been Bitcoin," she told SBS News.
Heath is spending less time on the pole and more time advising would-be bitcoin investors about navigating the world of digital currencies, even starting a website to explain the digital currency to novices.

More
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Signs Of A Market Top? This Pole Dancing Instructor Is Now A Bitcoin Guru

Post by Christine »

What do a pole dancer and motocross rider have in common?

Flying higher and faster: Bitcoin blasts past $11,700

It's become more interesting to watch these market trends every day, the one thing that is for sure though is that we are dealing in virtual reality and most people buying Bit Coin and Lite Coin etc. are working with another Ponzi scheme and the idea of getting rich. My staunch observer doesn't see real answers for real people in all these high flying shenanigans.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Yeah, it's a silly thing to put your faith (or money) in:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/07/technol ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What is the purpose of your presence?
Professor Doom

Post by Professor Doom »

James Howells is a British IT worker and was an early Bitcoin ethusiast...

He may also be the most frustrated man in the world currently, but hopefully that's all about to change.

As The Independent reports, Howells began his fascination with the cryptocurrency in February 2009, and through his computational expertise, he mined 7,500 Bitcoins in the preceding years.

However, there was a woman in Howells' life and, as Gizmodo reports, his girlfriend got fed up with the noise of his block-mining hardware and made him stop. At the time, it was not a big loss he notes, bitcoin was worth next to nothing.

"After I had stopped mining, the laptop I had used was broken into parts and sold on eBay. However, I kept the hard drive in a drawer at home knowing it contained my Bitcoin private keys, so that if Bitcoin did become valuable one day I would still have the coins I had mined," he told the Telegraph.

Then "in mid-2013 during a clear-out, the hard drive was mistakenly thrown out and put into a general waste bin at my local landfill site, after which it was buried on site."
And so buried deep below thousands of tons of garbage on a Welsh landfill site, lies a hard drive with bitcoins potentially worth more than $100 million.

Four years later and he still - understandably - hasn’t let it go.

He says he’s now considering digging up the landfill in order to find the lost hard drive.
“A modern landfill is a complex engineering project and digging one up brings up all sorts of environmental issues such as dangerous gasses and potential landfill fires,” he said.

“It’s a big, expensive and risky project.”
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Many die with forgotten and or lost bank accounts that have accrued a fair amount of coin thru the years.......continuing to do so while contractors search for lost relatives regarding recovery value...............bitcoins crypto technology has killed this hope without the recovery of these keys......sounds like knowing where it is and how stuck it is in the mire is driving this guy crazy!!

Return to “General discussions”