-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Bernhard Guenther on AI, Transhuminism and Crypto Currency

Post by Christine »

Facebook © 2017

Bernhard Guenther
12 hrs ·

Observing the recent Bitcoin hype and having watched it over the years impartially, meaning I don't take pro/con sides nor is the issue black&white, however, there are some red flags I felt intuitively from the get-go when I first heard of it. Wherever there is hype with people mechanically jumping on a bandwagon ("because everyone else is doing it"), I also pause and just watch things unfold for hive-mind doing/thinking is essentially a Matrix program. Appearances can and are most often very deceiving.

Randy Maugans posted this recently:
"WHAT IF: Blockchain is NOT about a currency, but a buy-in to an energetic A.I. hyper-intelligence grid soul trap. The LOVE of money is the root of all evil. I notice that the most ardent defenders of cryptocurrencies all see money as salvation from the Illuminati. If moneys your treasure, you will have your reward. The only way out is IN."

It mirrors my own impressions. It is said that "LOVE of money is the root of all evil." Note that this is different than saying "money is the root of all evil". It is not. It's all about the state of consciousness humans are operating from. What I see right now with most people getting into the Bitcoin hype is to make "easy" money. What is wrong with making money? Nothing essentially, but it goes a bit deeper than that. It is not about denying abundance or buying into the scarcity/poverty program of the Matrix either.

But to believe that bitcoin or any cryptocurrency just frees us from the centralized banking system, the 1%, the Illuminati, or whatever is essentially wishful thinking based on a lack of understanding of how the Matrix operates on unseen levels beyond the 3D world and how it works through people (including the Bankers, 1%, Illuminati, etc,)....non of us are exempt from it.

For the record, I'm not an expert in cryptocurrencies and I'm not here to tell people what to do or not to do. I've received many messages from people asking me about Bitcoin. I look at it all from a different perspective, the bigger picture in light of the hyperdimensional matrix, the dawn of Transhumanisim, A.I. and how Bitcoin seems to fit into all of that to possibly enslave people (out their own manipulated "free" will) even more.

Keep in mind that a "cashless society" was always part of the goal of the NWO. In fact it's one of the first things I came across when I started diving deep into the NWO agenda in the 90s on my path.

Understanding the Hegelian Dialect of Problem-Reaction-Soulution, Controlled Opposition and COINTELPRO is key here and to be aware of. The more I watch the bitcoin hype unfold over the past years, the more I see the possibility that the PTB have used the alternative movement to popularize bitcoin and to eventually take over and swallow it up at one point. Kinda like controlled opposition and creating a Trojan horse.

From a hyperdimensional perspective it ties into "Stalking" as Micheal Topper wrote in "THE POSITIVE/NEGATIVE REALMS OF HIGHER DENSITIES" :

-----------

"[...] The aim of Stalking is to create a completely controlled artificial environment composed of thoroughly predictable human behaviors – made predictable because they have been programmed to respond to cues of conditioning.

First, the effect of Stalking is sort of like stampeding a herd of cattle. Bit by bit, they are consolidated into a “negative mode” which consists of the idea of “us vs them.” Even though, on the surface, it may seem that this “mode” is positive or STO (Service to Others), (i.e. save the world because it is “wrong” or flawed, or blighted with original sin or whatever) the very fact that it is formed in the “dominator” mode of perceiving salvation “outside,” means that it can more easily be “taken over” body, mind and soul at a level that is “unseen and unseeable.” In other words: Satan CAN and most often DOES appear as an Angel of Light!

It is only at the lower levels of the power structure that many still believe they are playing out the basic ’antagonism’ and ’self- protection’ roles. [...]

There is evidence that extensive implant technology may be used to ensure influenced obedience; yet, a degree of freedom must be conserved through the consciousness due to the essential fact that the valued commodity is consciousness. A totally drugged, surgically altered and thoroughly programmed psyche is only good for robotic slave-service (and this may also be going on also, by the way).

It is in this understanding that we find our way out of the trap. It isn’t easy, but it is a way. The primary object of Negative stalking is to persuade through strongly influenced, but not robotic, behavior patterns, the Free Choice of the targeted CONSCIOUSNESS to align with negative higher-density existence. Because, in the Long Run, the object is the “eating” of functioning units of consciousness by the negative hierarchy, with Free Will intact! It is not good food otherwise![...]"

- from https://veilofreality.com/the-positiven ... ealms-of-h" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;…/

----------------

Bitcoin also ties Transhumanism. It seems more and more likely that Bitcoin is also "steered" by A.I. Personally I do not buy into the utopian hype that it is a sure way to decentralize the banking system (which is also just a symptom of the Matrix and not the cause)...and even if it does, in the end it doesn't change anything fundamentally......more like changing the tapestry of the invisible prison, believing to be ree.......or cutting the branches of a tree without getting at the root.....if consciousness doesn't change and that's an inside-job. It seems more likely that they know exactly what is going on and are/have been planning behind the scenes for it.....but there may be a point where we won’t have a choice....just like many other things we have implemented into our lives that separate us more and more from organic nature, disconnected from the Divine and instills an ever increasing head-centric artificial techno utopian society that only works in favor of the occult forces prepping our bodies for full soul snatching and full take-over, distracting us with external tech-"solutions" and all kinds of temptations the ego thrives on. This is also not meant to denounce technology as a a whole. Careful here of anyone getting into black&white thinking.

It’s also the trap of looking for external solutions and the trap of the revolutionary 3D mindset. Nothing changes if consciousness doesn’t change of the individual. And that implies deep inner work....not easy at all. Too many people are still driven by the love for money and egoistic matrix-programmed desires that are not even their own. Most people I know who invest in bitcoin do it to make more money by selling it again. Just like the stock market. Others do it based on the utopian idea of smashing the centralized banking system. Having watched some videos of hardcore bitcoin fans who are well-meaning, I see lack of embodiment and virtually no mentioning of the bigger picture of the hyperdimensional matrix.....and the usual fallacy of mistaking symptoms for causes.....and also a false understanding (or distortion) of what it means to be truly sovereign from a spiritual perspective beyond the 3D aspects of the Matrix.

Nothing against money or any currency, and this post is not meant to put down bitcoin or any cryptocurrency as a whole. As I said, it's not black and white, but what is the real sincere and honest intention of people who invest in it? What is their level of being/soul embodiment? How much are they really involved in sincere deep self-work? Are they aware of the Hegelian Dialect and the controlled opposition....the old good cop/bad cop game? Do they really understand and see how the Matrix works on unseen levels beyond the 3D manifestation and how it works through them as well....how easily their strings can be pulled to make decisions that are based on manipulation by forces they have no awareness of? If you look more into all that, you'll see much of the same old matrix program which is now fueled by the hive-mind hype around bitcoin.

---------

“Look at what happened in 1914 – or for that matter at all that is and has been happening in human history – the eye of the Yogin sees not only the outward events and persons and causes, but the enormous forces which precipitate them into action. If the men who fought were instruments in the hands of rulers and financiers, these in turn were mere puppets in the clutch of those [hidden/hyperdimensional] forces.

When one is habituated to see the things behind, one is no longer prone to be touched by the outward aspects – or to expect any remedy from political, institutional or social changes; the only way out is through the descent of an [embodied] consciousness which is not the puppet of these forces but is greater than they are.”

- Sri Aurobindo, The Hidden Forces of Life.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
nuages

Re: Bernhard Guenther on AI, Transhuminism and Crypto Currency

Post by nuages »

Thank you, Christine. Such wise words!

Here's an article which to me is very telling, and just blew me away.

https://www.rt.com/business/412823-bitc ... mortgages/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Make of Yourself a Light"
~Unknown
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

There is way too much to write about this morning, I am residing somewhere here on the surface as my spirit is taking another deep dive into the central core, the us of you and I. (maybe I will find words for that soon.) :-)

Meanwhile on our watch the world is spinning in exponential expansion and as She does we are seeing the truth and the overlays of deceit beneath our reality.

"The Economist" has long been used as a publication to telegraph intentions, you can't say predictions for it is the cover playbook for the "agenda". We all know that by now old saying that "they have to show us everything because a parasite needs our consent." (I paraphrased that).

I had seen this post yesterday on FB (FakeBook) but didn't take much notice. This morning while reading Blackfoot Physics and allowing my energetic roots to reach deep along with the accompanying longing to be in a tent somewhere far away gazing at the night sky, this blared in my face as a prime example of just how manipulated the undesirable outer view is.

Before posting I did more surface skimming, strange brew, what surprises me is that many in the woo-woo are embracing virtual currency. I am not an "economist", never been a porter of "stocks and bonds". Freedom is not found in bits of coin nor digital anything ... it is inside, but oh how many are so easily played.

ATTENTION!: This is the cover of a magazine called The Economist and was published in 1988. Notice the date on the gold coin (Bitcoin) around the eagles neck?

January 9th 1988 it was predicted in 2018 the one world digital currency would be here! Strange how 30 years prior it was predicted Bitcoin would be here. How is this possible? Bitcoin was planned 30 years ago and slowly pushed in this direction on schedule. They didn't predict the date, they KNEW the date.

A phoenix rising out of fire, but what is burning? Looks like paper money is burning. ...take this as a warning. Bitcoin is all the buzz just months before 2018 arrives. 30 years ago those in power warned you what was coming in 2018.

Adding a quote from zerohedge.com:

"The Rise Of The Cryptocurrency Psyop
What is interesting and also most suspicious in the sudden "explosion" in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology like Bitcoin is that the actual market volume and individual trading interest in these digital products is still rather small, yet, the global mainstream media promotion of crypto has been massive; almost unprecedented. Is perception driving demand? Is demand driving perception? Or, is it really that an all out mainstream branding campaign supported by international banks is driving perception and thus artificial demand? I think the latter option is the most likely given the evidence.

I have written extensively on the "Virtual Economy" being created by globalists using crytpocurrencies as a flagship in my articles 'The Globalist One World Currency Will Look A Lot Like Bitcoin' and 'The Virtual Economy Is The End Of Freedom'. The extensive establishment interest in crypto and the blockchain certainly refutes the farcical notion that these products are somehow a threat to the international banks. But beyond this, the rise of cryptocurrencies outlines a rather obvious trend being engineered for the next decade. Clearly, globalists want a cashless society with zero anonymity for the serf class, and this system is set to launch subversively in the next year.

Crypto is potentially the most disastrous development in 2017, exactly because so many liberty activists see it as as tool for decentralization when it is really a tool for total centralization. Many are beginning to wake up to the reality that crypto is not what activists thought it was years ago, but is this too little too late? Crypto means the death of the real decentralized and private economy as humanity begins to abandon localization and person to person transactions for a digitized phantom economy completely dependent on internet based trade under constant surveillance. If left unchecked, economic independence, localization and individual production will be crushed under the weight of the crypto-psyop, just as sound money was crushed under the weight of the central banking fiat psyop.

When historians look back on 2017, they will say that this year was the beginning of the end of the greatest economic bubble of all time, as well as the beginning of the full-spectrum digital economy and the last vestiges of fiscal independence."
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Bilkymesk

Post by Bilkymesk »

I'm not an expert in cryptocurrencies, too but I have some searches related this topic so I can tell people that there are many things about bitcoin and bitcoin cloud mining. Bitcoin mining http://cloudminingcalculator.online/?u=v" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
is the process through new bitcoins get created while the transactions on the blockchain are being verified by the miners.

Return to “General discussions”