Zionism - In their own words

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Zionism - In their own words

Post by Christine »

More and more is coming to the surface about the Zionist take over of Judaism, I am greatly relieved as I've long seen how the "parasite" or "predator" burrowed "its" way into the Jewish religion and I always felt uncomfortable using the word Jew to describe this parasite. Much like the word Nazi the word Jew has many implanted denotations provoking reactionary thinking and knee jerk reactions.

I came across an article this morning on a Christian website but found it to be chock-full of informative pieces of the puzzle. It would be rare for me to fully agree with anyone else's assessment but what is outlined in the below article is pretty much in keeping with my years of research. Maybe we can finally take a good collective look at this without resorting to any need to defend other than what is sacred. We obviously have a problem here on planet Earth and as more people unite to bear a luminous light on where these creatures hide they will be seen for what they are.

Israel Is The Problem

... excerpt

"Israel is driving the world to catastrophe, not only because of the racist ideology on which it was founded, but also because its government, along with its supporters (also known as Jewish neocons and the Israeli Lobby AIPAC), will stop at nothing – including war and terrorism – to prop up a country of impostors, who falsely claim to be Hebrews or God’s Chosen People."
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Zionism - In their own words

Post by Christine »

For the People of the Earth realm who are courageous enough to not only seek truth but live by truth it has always been necessary to see through the deception. For while we can live personal lives of abundant thinking, while we are able to examine our lives in context with new and ancient information there are far too many on our planet who are praying to a god for their right to exist. It doesn’t sit well with me even while I am personally able to develop a sense of freedom I know too well this is illusory to some extent … I need money, passport and petition to authority to even travel.

My purpose for sharing videos like the one below is a knowledge that by the act of seeing how “the game is played” and acknowledging this is in fact “a truth” perhaps as a collective of human beings we will be able to take the house of cards down. I don’t feel any hatred toward the Jews, the Christians or the Muslims nor toward those who hide in black robes robbing humanity and the Earth of their divine inheritance. That stated I also feel we are finally close enough to seeing the Satanic construct and those who are responsible, on the surface anyway. This obviously has been allowed to flourish because we the people (and I mean those of us who claim to be awake and aware) have lingered too long in the shadow.

It is my hope that as more and more of us wake to “the game” and share from the beating heart of our being that change is on the horizon, that some of the pending and ongoing destruction will be averted and we will once again return to our central solar core, illumination starts within, I believe that in that we all agree.

Christine

This video does an excellent job of taking the bits and pieces of "in their own words" and weaving a tapestry that is blatantly obvious for those who have eyes to see.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwLq8xqzVDk[/youtube]
Donald Trump, 9/11, CASE CLOSED

Johnny Gat
Published on Sep 10, 2017
You may want to watch before commenting ;)

PART 2 https://youtu.be/d47oH8PS_QY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://keepvid.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or http://www.clipconverter.cc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”