We've All Been Played | Max Igan

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

We've All Been Played | Max Igan

Post by Christine »

I really do admire Max Igan and while I don't always fall into the same perspective as him I do share in his assessment of the world stage of distraction and also his awakened truth. It has become ever more apparent that Truth is a resonance band if you will, and many people are simultaneously receiving the same message from Spirit. We each just express it uniquely and that is what makes life so vital and interesting.

In this video he speaks to something I have acutely aware of and have been sharing the same message. Allow that I pose it as a question: Are your thoughts and feeling really yours? For years now I have fine tuned my inner radar and it is rather easy to detect that which comes from indoctrinated belief or "social norms". Heck, I do realize I've spent a life time swimming against the current of prevailing belief systems.

Truth is so simple that most miss it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsGfq95yrrw[/youtube]

"No man can reveal to you aught but that which already lies half asleep in the dawning of your knowledge.
The teacher who walks in the shadow of the temple, among his followers, gives not of his wisdom but rather of his faith and his lovingness.

If he is indeed wise he does not bid you enter the house of his wisdom, but rather leads you to the threshold of your own mind.”

― Khalil Gibran, The Prophet
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
maggie

Re: We've All Been Played | Max Igan

Post by maggie »

I am with you Christine on the idea that there is a "frequency band" of information. The issue I have with Max and just about all the proselytizing is the refrain of "LOOK we have been lied to (here,here, here, here........etc.)" In my opinion, by continuing to discuss the nuances of the pendulum (which OF COURSE seeks to maintain its hold because it will disappear if we stop acknowledging it) the pendulum keeps swinging! I quite gag at the endless explanations of why we are screwed.

The reason it puts me off is that YES I do agree that we have been confused, deluded, mis-informed, distracted, turned around, disorganized, ignorant and focused on being the 5 sense user of a multidimensional "body" etc.

I feel quite good speeaking in that way. It feels empowering to know I was misguided because I can look elsewhere. Now I can redirect my focus on to a different band. Thanks for allowing me to so clearly clarify what feels great. I am free to redefine my own life inspite of all others and also glean clues of possibility.

There are so many experiencers in this world. A couple who have come across my sight are Whitley Strieber and Paul Selig. I LOVE hearing of people's experience. I am completely in love with the fact that NOW is when we all become empowered. The collective structure that seeks to maintain its own beingness by our agreement is a thin screen.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/TJH1XSzaVkk[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Oq3hf9NaHKw[/youtube]

Return to “General discussions”