John of God' faith healer 'kept teenagers as sex slaves...

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

John of God' faith healer 'kept teenagers as sex slaves...

Post by Spiritwind »

This story has been out for a while, but it does keep getting bigger. I, along with a number of other people, tuned into something about this man years ago. I knew there was something not right, something deceptive. But, I just sat on it, even though I knew a woman who uses one of these crystal healing beds that I guess he developed. She had been to see him and, like many others, thought he was the real deal. I had nothing tangible to go on so just stayed away from the free monthly healing day she offers. I wonder if she will get rid of it now. I just see this over and over again. There are some incredibly good actors as out there, and you have to learn to read energy, and then trust yourself. I would actually just encourage everyone to follow their own inner guide, and not follow anyone outside yourself. Walk alongside, yes, follow, no.

John of God' faith healer 'kept teenagers as sex slaves and sold their babies for up to £40,000 before shipping them from Brazil to Europe'
By Ross Ibbetson For Mailonline

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/latinamerica/ ... for-up-to-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;£40000-before-shipping-them-from-brazil-to-europe/ar-BBT35BO?fbclid=IwAR1h5HX1wK_sUZ_PIMg5ICs3dqh4JJapMAlDhQxOccgrMD_4fA7dtNdyWJA

A celebrity faith healer - John of God - sold babies for thousands as he impregnated teenage slaves he kept at his rural gem mines and farms in Brazil, an activist claims.

Joao Teixeira de Faria, 77, was arrested on December 17 on the outskirts of Abadiania, in rural Brazil on rape charges. He became a wanted man after a bombshell late night chat show on Brazil's Globo TV network aired accusations from ten women of abuse at his Casa de Dom Inacio de Loyola in Abadiania. Now the activist Sabrina Bittencourt - whose investigations lead to his arrest - claims he operated a sick 'farming' operation which exported babies on the black market.

Bittencourt told the Mirror that Faria shipped babies to at least three continents for as much as £40,000 after luring teenage girls to his emerald mines and farms in Goias and Minas Gerais. The destitute girls, between the ages of 14 - 18, were allegedly promised food by Faria who then used them as sex slaves and forced them to have his children.

Bittencourt alleges that once they had given birth and the babies sold on for sums ranging from £15,000 to £40,000, Faria would murder the women. She told the Mirror: 'Hundreds of girls were enslaved over years, lived on farms in Goias, served as wombs to get pregnant, for their babies to be sold. ‘These girls were murdered after ten years of giving birth. We have got a number of testimonies.'

Dutch choreographer Zahira Lieneke Mous, as well as an American witness, along with nine anonymous women alleged sexual abuse by Faria on the Brazilian TV show. After the initial interview on TV authorities were reportedly contacted by more than 600 other accusers, including Faria's adult daughter, Dalva Teixeira. 

His 49-year-old daughter told magazine Veja, that under the pretence of mystical treatments her 'monster' father abused and raped her between the ages of 10 and 14. She told the magazine that he stopped after she became pregnant by one of his employees. Upon learning she was pregnant, Dalva told the magazine that her father beat her so ferociously that she suffered a miscarriage.

He went on the run as his reputation - which had been built up over several decades - was tarnished. Court documents show that he had attempted to withdraw nearly £6.8m before surrendering to police on charges of rape. 
The elderly medium, who has been interviewed by Oprah and has treated Bill Clinton, was pursued after skipping a deadline to hand himself in.

According to a video released by the newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo, Faria said: 'I surrender to divine justice and justice on Earth.' Police say they discovered a suitcase crammed with £230,000 worth of Brazilian reals and bunches of emeralds they have yet to appraise in his home.

Representatives for the law office representing Faria have decline to comment on the case. He denies all of the charges against him. 
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”