Ancient Nuclear Battles and power stations...The evidence

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Ancient Nuclear Battles and power stations...The evidence

Post by Christine »

I haven't even watched this video yet but am finding the Observation Deck YouTube channel well documented without an agenda that I can detect. He brings up something that I am pretty sure we are all aware of and that is some major destructive event from our "ancient" past. After I watch I will make more comments, it is was interesting reading some of the comments on the video and it pinged Galen Winsor back into my memory, also a friend asked me if I knew about about some guy who said the dangers of nuclear radiation were a hoax, some of you will recall the debate that took place.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaH6v4Y_9_A[/youtube]

Image Ancient Nuclear Battles and power stations...The evidence

You can support this channel is several ways:
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/observation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bitcoin Tips: 1BGCCRMXVpLkRNeyTcVsuAEdX1LiC2xLd2
Paypal: https://tinyurl.com/ydb75knz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#History #Nuclear #mahabharata

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This video and our YouTube channel in general, may contain certain copyrighted works that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine. All the footages are under Creative Commons License and Fair Use law. However, if any content owners would like their images/audio removed, please contact us by email at info@pegasusvideos.com I am sure we can work things out amicably. Thank you. I will NOT reply to any other messages on this email.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this episode we take a look at the evidence and claims of nuclear capabilities from millennia ago. Exploring the ancient religious texts and examining the contemporary evidence.

Science claims it is possible to have a nuclear reaction here on earth. Others state this is not possible since it requires too many complex factors to produce those results.

So are we left with at a dead end attempting to explain the evidence found all over the world of ancient nuclear residue?
Or are all these artifacts just another set of historical coincidences?

Take a look at what this video has collected, the contradictions, the claims, and the historical calamities and decide for yourself if there is a case to answer when it comes to our ancient nuclear past.

I appreciate the time you take to watch and as always...

Question everything, believe nothing and stay curious...

See you on the other side...
Category
People & Blogs
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”