Vinny Eastwood | 5G Dangers & Americas Leading Man Problems, Lena Pu & Darryl Hamamoto

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Vinny Eastwood | 5G Dangers & Americas Leading Man Problems, Lena Pu & Darryl Hamamoto

Post by Christine »

I found this discussion interesting on many levels as the guests are obviously well informed and bring to light several aspects of our human conditioning that I hadn't yet crystallized as clear thought. The 5G aspect still bears our conscious awareness so we can ameliorate it and build awareness. Lena Pu speaks to my own gnosis on electro-magnetism and how without this fundamental knowledge we are truncated in our comprehension of real knowledge. They also touch on the prevalent use of CGI in movies and speak of this in relationship to the movie ROMA, which I haven't watched. A worthy listen in my humble opinion and lest I forget to mention it Vinny Eastwood's human expressions are truly refreshing from the scripted fare so many other interviewers put out.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alOccyNLlvI[/youtube]

Image Vinny Eastwood
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: Vinny Eastwood | 5G Dangers & Americas Leading Man Problems, Lena Pu & Darryl Hamamoto

Post by Spiritwind »

I haven’t been able to watch the above video yet, but did stumble on a good article this morning that for my simple mind and limited attention span covered a lot of ground. Looks like an interesting website.

Are Humans Being Put To Sleep?
https://foundationfordisinfestation.com ... -to-sleep/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Re: Vinny Eastwood | 5G Dangers & Americas Leading Man Problems, Lena Pu & Darryl Hamamoto

Post by Spiritwind »

I had a sponsored ad from Yahoo in my FB feed with a map of where 5G has already been rolled out.

It said:
5G Technology Has Arrived
5G Speeds are Light Years Faster than 4G. Discover More on Yahoo Search
Check 5G availability in your city now!

(And then a link below the map that said:)
Search.yahoo.com
Research 5G Technology & upgrade now

Interesting that the comments were almost all against it! I see this as a good sign that maybe, just maybe, people are waking up. The question is, will they stand up and do something about it?
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”