Life in Mexico with Christine | El Árbol de la vida

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Life in Mexico with Christine | El Árbol de la vida

Post by Christine »

After some high wave riding days I find myself able to sit quietly and do some writing. I am sitting in our community shop where I resist the title of owner, instead preferring to feel into my participation as holding the central pole of a tent that's swirling in a vortex. It isn't often easy for it requires a further stripping of out dated identities. It just as Spiritwind has described in her writing, walking simultaneously in two worlds, one that has reached the end of it's epoch and the new one not yet formed. I guess I choose my avatar from some inner knowing so many years ago. The tightrope almost gossamer now, requiring an ever finer more subtle perception to stay upright.

I've met so many incredible people since the trickster side of Spirit slipped me into a rapid stream that now has me in the eye of public scrutiny. My cave-dweller-self still howlers at times, wanting to return to the sanctuary of quiet solitude. I am working though and finding the inner sanctuary is all I need to rest, to feel the peace of the indweller. I am sharing my recent graphic announcing an Open Forum (Oh! how different to stand transparent in person rather than the separation of an on-line presence.) When "i" decided or it was decided for me to come out fully and speak the garnered wisdom of truth it shook me, it still does but less drastically now for surrounding this place called El Árbol de la vida is a growing circle of friends who reflect the light of inner truth. Mostly I feel such a wave of gratitude, which that like Rumi says, has become my cloak.

Customer just walked in, so more later....

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Life in Mexico with Christine | El Árbol de la vida

Post by Christine »

Good evening friends, the past days have been like living in a washing machine with so many agitations grabbing at my being. Yesterday was probably one of the worst energy days I have had in a long time, felt like walking through a thick dark cloud. Of course the possibility of losing the Earth Empaths website was what precipitated it but there was much more than that ... not sure all the implications yet but fortunately I am a seasoned warrior at this point, not something I take lightly either for all the beautiful gifts have come at a great price.

My intention of writing right now wasn't the above, just my fingers are taking on the task of getting some things out in the open. So I am snuggled up in bed early with my cat Bella curled up on my chest, she stays close to me these days and has even learned to literally hug me with both paws and wants tight hugs in return. I close my eyes momentarily to drift on her purr.

I had five people share the widely circulated article about the violence where I live so thought to share with a wider audience. The original article published in Bloomberg can be read here. It's not an untrue article but obviously it doesn't describe the daily life in San Miguel and the incidents while close together in the summer months don't give the real sense of people living here, going about their daily business and well... this is Mexico and not the first time nor will it be the last time that turf wars break out. There are more people coming to live in the town that still sings with life in all it's varied colors and tones ... and some will leave.

There is a greater threat though and it's called the Deep State and without a doubt there will be moves made on Mexico's sovereignty as a nation. You've most probably has seen Trumpsters statement on declaring the cartels as terrorists. I listened to this video that Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange.org put out two days ago and I will vouch for all he shared, it is pretty well known here by folks who pay attention.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQIAdQS ... jreload=10[/youtube]

The little shop on the hill is going well, today was really fulfilling with people coming through all day, lots of deep talk and sparks that fire when heart meets heart. Pretty awesome to have landed on my feet and find myself exactly where the universe intended me to be.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”