JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Cristian

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

Post by Cristian »

"The who, how & why of the JFK assassination. Taken from an historical perspective starting around world war 1 leading to present day. We hope after watching this video you will know more about what happened in the past and how the world is run today."

[youtube][/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Re: JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

Post by Christine »

Thanks Cristian, these events have a VERY important significance that we haven't completely seen yet... I haven't had "time" to write up my feelings but they are strong.

When I was in Dallas in 2014 I picked up so much about the JFK ritual blood sacrifice and the 33rd parallel. There is a timing and grid location to these events that hold clues to "unlocking" the simulator.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

I think this is 3rd grade lesson in most parts of the Galaxy .

This is text book - of what happens when you choose to be comfortable instead of the truth...

I can see a lizard or small feline - slowly raising their hand - excuse me teacher - how was humanity so blind to all this. And the teacher smiling ...is not that simple kid.

But it is simple .

"I haven't had "time" to write up my feelings"

What exactly are you waiting for Christine. All other subjects are thoroughly explored ...

<---being silly

You know, like Romans, British and so on - being American is not your private thing.Not after you mess with the whole Planet and all. You have to expect non-Americans to be very curios and interested in your history and in you as people.

This is not a cool New Age subject--who killed Kennedy-- NO.

A LOT of energetic roads lead there. This stuff is important !

Why exactly and how exactly I don't know.

It's important ...:(
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Cristian wrote:"I haven't had "time" to write up my feelings"

What exactly are you waiting for Christine. All other subjects are thoroughly explored ...

<---being silly
BEing equally silly ---> because I haven't grown enough arms. :) My super powers have been curtailed, but I am working on it. LOL, "all other subjects being thoroughly explored" ... call you on that one.. srsly!

Cristian wrote:This is not a cool New Age subject--who killed Kennedy-- NO.

A LOT of energetic roads lead there. This stuff is important !
Like they say there is no time like the present... so here she flows:

It is obvious that the assassination of JFK was specific not only to date but to location (location, location, location). My rising suspicions are that we are in a simulated reality and caught in repeating time loops. Start to wrap your mind around that, the why that may be so. So JFK had to be blood sacrificed, his blood line I feel certain had to be the right one, the Resonance of DNA is in itself a plasma field, this is speculation as I am trying to collate from seemingly unrelated sources a coherent picture. So yes, I am rambling a bit.

There is a great complexity in this that makes it virtually impossible to detect, we are just beginning to see the patterns. I really can't say anymore as it is just coming into view.

Clearly this single event marked the end of an era of seeming innocence, Camelot was brought down. And a whole generation (my generation) and even yours, you remember being there? So clearly not just to do with America, everything to do with reinstating a time loop that affects the whole of the world.

When I visited Dallas and was walking downtown to Dealey plaza I hit a virtual energetic wall that I simply couldn't stomach walking through. What flooded into me was just how momentous this event was, it was THE EVENT. It felt like every dirty dark secret in the world was contained in it... the demonic rituals in Dallas are substantial, sitting as it does on the 33rd parallel.

What is being "held" together by what you are saying. "A LOT of energetic roads lead there." And perhaps the Truth will really set us free.

Keep writing... we all need each other to bounce off of freely.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Been tracking bits and pieces this morning and came across this article on RT:

Diary reveals JFK doubted Hitler was really dead & predicted Nazi leader will ‘emerge from hatred’

The assassination of JFK, like almost everything else is so covered in secrecy and intrigue that we most likely will never have the total truth come out. Just flicking through RT this morning on related articles a pattern however emerges ... those who are deemed a threat either by political position or even blood lineage will be taken out.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Christine wrote: The assassination of JFK, like almost everything else is so covered in secrecy and intrigue that we most likely will never have the total truth come out.
Here is an interesting recent development related to that:

"More than 50 years of theories: JFK file release imminent

... And this Thursday, in pursuant with the JFK Records Act, the remaining few thousand secret government documents relating to the assassination -- from a total that once made up millions -- will see the light of day, barring a block from President Donald Trump.
The White House has yet to confirm Trump won't block them, but Trump tweeted his excitement on Wednesday -- as he headed to Dallas for a fundraiser -- saying it is "so interesting!"" -- http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/26/polit ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I strongly doubt that there will be any amazing new information in those documents, but it's great that Trump is continuing with his pro conspiracy theory line.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Christine wrote:Been tracking bits and pieces this morning and came across this article on RT:

Diary reveals JFK doubted Hitler was really dead & predicted Nazi leader will ‘emerge from hatred’

The assassination of JFK, like almost everything else is so covered in secrecy and intrigue that we most likely will never have the total truth come out. Just flicking through RT this morning on related articles a pattern however emerges ... those who are deemed a threat either by political position or even blood lineage will be taken out.
Gee Willikers, how much history is connected? Appears we may be running in one big pin wheel and as we whirl around pieces of everything stick to wheel. Seems like all of these listed leaders of world powers, Wars and such have all fallen from the same dish. Question, Could they all be just one, the same being, the same illusion and as people begin to see through the facade that is present, the being has to change just like a Chameleon so as not to be to deeply discovered. Just doing some of my own rambling.

Saw this thread come up and thought it to be the most recent until started to read and saw the dates the Cristian posted the first one on. Holy cowlick Batman, this stuff is running on that pinwheel. So I will plaster some more of the recent here. I can give my feelings of this event later but for now here comes more;

https://youtu.be/atU0zmTcqSw

https://youtu.be/wJXi4_iYe8Q

Personally speaking, I don't think any of us will ever really know the complete truth of this event. The filthy bastards that did it will bury it and bury it until all the people that were living during this event are dead and gone. So maybe and I say maybe 200 years from now someone will dig this up from some ancient vault and wow will the historians have a hay day. "Gee teacher, what do you mean the entire government control systems were absolutely corrupt and murder was as common as drinking a glass of water until the beginning of the 24th century?"

And here, this could just be so much bullshit we will all gag on it;
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/26/politics/ ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Could this be the latest, Drag their eyes over here while we do this over there. It is a sure fact that our own government and yes the CIA/OSS/Stazi/whatever they have called themselves in the past and the present and the future killed this man simply because he was not playing in there sand box because he was going to expose them, he was going to get rid of them. I am sure that this goes far deeper than we may ever know.

One 13 year old that was there
Anders

Post by Anders »

At least some interesting information in the JFK files so far:

"... In a memo written the day Oswald was killed, FBI director J Edgar Hoover expressed concern about the spread of conspiracy theories.

... A memo from the CIA, based on an intercepted phone call, suggests Oswald spoke with a KGB officer at the Russian embassy in Mexico City.

... FBI director J Edgar Hoover said: "We at once notified the chief of police and he assured us Oswald would be given sufficient protection. However, this was not done."

... One memo describes how a British local newspaper, the Cambridge News, received an anonymous call about "some big news" in the US, just 25 minutes before the assassination." -- http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41774066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I want to be honest and claim the same as before that I now believe the JFK assassination was a complete hoax, and that JFK survived. I still find the JFK files very interesting because even if my theory is correct, the released documents show how the coverup smokescreen was planned and put into action.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

And here we go with some more. I found it surprising today when I read through this that the celebrity Dorothy Kilgallen who was a regular guest on the Whats My line tv show of the 50's and 60's was murdered because she actually exposed someone closely related to the murder of JFK. She was a top dog journalist to boot and was investigating the assassination. Well this link has videos and even a song about the inconsistencies.

https://www.activistpost.com/2017/10/jf ... -plot.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thank you, as I read the account of Dorothy Kilgallen it became all the more apparent that a great facengecwis exists within the United States of America.
LostNFound wrote:And here we go with some more. I found it surprising today when I read through this that the celebrity Dorothy Kilgallen who was a regular guest on the Whats My line tv show of the 50's and 60's was murdered because she actually exposed someone closely related to the murder of JFK. She was a top dog journalist to boot and was investigating the assassination. Well this link has videos and even a song about the inconsistencies.

https://www.activistpost.com/2017/10/jf ... -plot.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here is a ten hour documentary that I will have to watch in increments.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... Hb5X3fFhPw[/youtube]

rebelmediagroup
Published on Feb 7, 2013

Evidence of Revision is a 9 hour long documentary series whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video, and film recordings largely unseen by the American public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified Black Ops actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time.

Return to “General discussions”