How (Government?) Trolls Control an Internet Forum

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Anders

Re: How (Government?) Trolls Control an Internet Forum

Post by Anders »

Christine wrote: Nothing that they seek outside themselves will ever lead them to real knowledge or Gnosis. It can't be acquired that way, nor bought or sold.
Ouch, yes it will still be Matrix stuff they deal with. Maybe I can come up with some new clever inner body awareness practice they can use for themselves personally. :mrgreen: More seriously though, if there is a real change happening even the Matrix will be a part of that change, and that kind of information can be useful even for the powers that be. They need to become flexible though! Like water.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJMwBwFj5nQ[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Anders wrote:
Christine wrote: Nothing that they seek outside themselves will ever lead them to real knowledge or Gnosis. It can't be acquired that way, nor bought or sold.
Ouch, yes it will still be Matrix stuff they deal with. Maybe I can come up with some new clever inner body awareness practice they can use for themselves personally. :mrgreen: More seriously though, if there is a real change happening even the Matrix will be a part of that change, and that kind of information can be useful even for the powers that be. They need to become flexible though! Like water.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJMwBwFj5nQ[/youtube]
A thank you is not enough. She smiles from inside out and from top to bottom, within this watery world.
► Show Spoiler
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

moved to viewtopic.php?f=29&t=533&p=3507#p3507

Just some hint, suggesting Anders wouldn't have to reinvent the wheel.
It just started to dawn on my that maybe it's what he wants to do.

WIth Love
Eelco
Last edited by Eelco on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Pris

Post by Pris »

maggie wrote:
Pris wrote: Why do you follow me around on the forums? What makes me so interesting to you?

For all I know, you could very well be someone with a specific agenda sent to keep an eye on me with careful instruction not to arouse suspicion.
The calling of Phil a troll is weird! I thought all of you are friends....Phil, Pris, Shezbeth, Milne, Christine......and that is why you are here interacting?

This is not directed at Pris ONLY but I am curious...does it not mean something valuable that you all know one another? Does your history build relationship of trust?

IMO, a discussion that leads somewhere builds beyond a one or two sentence quippy gif response. I think trolling is the description of shallow blurbism coupled with short attention spans. People could carry on a conversation to accomplish a deep communication. I am beginning to see the probability that forums cannot have depth, just breadth maybe and lots of gifs.
Hi maggie! Thanks for your comment. Naw, calling Phil, basically, a troll isn't weird when it's true. He has been, apparently, 'following' me around across forums. He even admitted it himself in another thread here on EE. He's been known as 'donk' if that helps. I didn't know who Phil was at first, and then when I did find out, it all made sense.

Suggesting we are all friends here is a bit of a stretch lol! Shezbeth told me once... it might have been back on PA, "I'm not here to make friends." ^_~

I am not afraid to speak my mind and that has attracted all kinds of attention to me -- just as I have attracted yours, maggie. This isn't about making friends or enemies. It's about respecting each other enough to share this space.

Please note: troll tactics can go much, much deeper than the 'surface' stuff you describe.
Phil

Post by Phil »

So you have positively identified me as a troll. You are content in your knowledge of my intent, my agenda.

This is proof that this thread is effective, well done. This, and your "warning light", are wonderful services to this forum.

Please continue to enlighten us in how deep this "troll stuff" goes. I, for one, would love to learn some more of these deeper tactics. Thanks!
What is the purpose of your presence?
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

OK since we are naming names, Lowca joining reminded me hugely of the obese welfare neighbor who moved into my building a few months ago. This bitch lives her whole life on the phone and enjoys making a misery of life and a nuisance of herself. My neighbor I mean. She needs a serious shower or five and some clothes other than 4XL track suits n shit.

I had to build an IRL wall just to keep this whales eyeballs penned into her own living space.

RL trolls are much more gnarly and nasty,
Although lowca apparently enjoys fucking with peoples phone lines on holidays -- at least i still get some "vitamin D" wink.

Pris . if it was your BD, you and my dad would have had interesting convo
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
maggie

Post by maggie »

I was on PA for awhile and I was signed in there as Delight. I know some of your posts and not YOU. But I have been attracted to the the possibility that there is more to forum "life" than I ever experienced. But it is not attractive to be more familiar frenimies (people we must struggle against)

When I look at forum content, it generally has changed in the last few years (meaning back to 1990's) only in the designation of the flavor of the days of who/what/when etc... In conspirituality land, all is so been there done that and I am just so BORED.

Trolls seem to be at large to argue for and against the many tried on and worn memes of the collective discussion. They may derail the innercourse but the hook is seeming to be in US. The lure FOR the same issues....mostly being against.... is always up for grabs.

"WHO are white hats and black hats? (Who is going to save us all unless they all get killed off by the terrible bad and evil ones?)"
"WHO is the popular boy (usually male) to follow?"
"Who has the magic, mojo, insider tricks, ninja "stamp-o-certainty"?
"WHAT is the favorite way we all die?"
"WHAT is the favorite way we all are being controlled?"
"WHEN is the end arriving (the tribulation and/or the rapture for the lucky?"
"WHEN will the AI (archons, vatican, illminati take over?"

and essentially? "WHERE am I placed in position in the hierarchy of whatever?"
and the futility is always "WHERE is the beef in all this bread?"

I feel sad for the ones who feel paranoid because I used to have that hook. I feel paranoia is not content but structure and no matter what happens it sees enemies at large. Maggie
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

maggie wrote:I was on PA for awhile and I was signed in there as Delight. I know some of your posts and not YOU. But I have been attracted to the the possibility that there is more to forum "life" than I ever experienced. But it is not attractive to be more familiar frenimies (people we must struggle against)

When I look at forum content, it generally has changed in the last few years (meaning back to 1990's) only in the designation of the flavor of the days of who/what/when etc... In conspirituality land, all is so been there done that and I am just so BORED.

Trolls seem to be at large to argue for and against the many tried on and worn memes of the collective discussion. They may derail the innercourse but the hook is seeming to be in US. The lure FOR the same issues....mostly being against.... is always up for grabs.

"WHO are white hats and black hats? (Who is going to save us all unless they all get killed off by the terrible bad and evil ones?)"
"WHO is the popular boy (usually male) to follow?"
"Who has the magic, mojo, insider tricks, ninja "stamp-o-certainty"?
"WHAT is the favorite way we all die?"
"WHAT is the favorite way we all are being controlled?"
"WHEN is the end arriving (the tribulation and/or the rapture for the lucky?"
"WHEN will the AI (archons, vatican, illminati take over?"

and essentially? "WHERE am I placed in position in the hierarchy of whatever?"
and the futility is always "WHERE is the beef in all this bread?"

I feel sad for the ones who feel paranoid because I used to have that hook. I feel paranoia is not content but structure and no matter what happens it sees enemies at large. Maggie
Shall we go nibble on some sun drenched strawberries with Cathryn? Life is way too rich to be chasing rabbits down bottomless pits.

Let us BE what we are capable of. Friends... here is the door, an invitation to leave the dirty boots, that is necessary before you pass the threshold.

She will not answer anything else on this thread, unless it is something positively stated to move out of the quagmire of victimhood.

I am thinking that maybe ee needs a thread titled: Negative Dis-course, rowing against the inevitable
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Phil wrote:So you have positively identified me as a troll. You are content in your knowledge of my intent, my agenda.

This is proof that this thread is effective, well done. This, and your "warning light", are wonderful services to this forum.

Please continue to enlighten us in how deep this "troll stuff" goes. I, for one, would love to learn some more of these deeper tactics. Thanks!
You are Phil and you roll as you do. Anyone who has known you over the years knows your style and you ARE NOT A TROLL! Trollish sometimes but no troll. LOL. One must always consider the source of such accusations as well. I had the displeasure of sharing a forum at ToT with your accuser and it has been nice without her.
PurpleLama

Post by PurpleLama »

Return to “General discussions”