How (Government?) Trolls Control an Internet Forum

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Pris

Re: How (Government?) Trolls Control an Internet Forum

Post by Pris »

Phil wrote:So you have positively identified me as a troll. You are content in your knowledge of my intent, my agenda.

This is proof that this thread is effective, well done. This, and your "warning light", are wonderful services to this forum.

Please continue to enlighten us in how deep this "troll stuff" goes. I, for one, would love to learn some more of these deeper tactics. Thanks!
No, I did not 'positively identify' you as a troll. I said you were, basically, a troll. You definitely exhibit troll-like behaviour. ;)

Were you being disingenuous when you said this:
Phil wrote:Ok I apologize for trolling you I will stop now, sorry for following you here. Peace
Last edited by Pris on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pris

Post by Pris »

modwiz wrote:I had the displeasure of sharing a forum at ToT with your accuser and it has been nice without her.
Yes, I can imagine your displeasure at having to share a forum with my kittehs.
Phil

Post by Phil »

No pris, i was not disingenuous. I believe you are the only person in the world who would take that post as "trolling them", and I didn't think even you could play that much of a victim, I stand corrected.

I feel you are being disingenuous playing these games. This thread is about trolling. You accused me of following you around, trolling you. Fine, I respect your perception, here's mine:

You started this thread about "taking over a forum", while demonstrating it brilliantly.

This particular thread is about techniques...so I was not going to let the important topic slide. My post was getting the thread back on topic, the opposite of trolling, by your own definition.

After you shit on Maggie's perceptions you mentioned you know deeper stuff than she did. Share your information, contribute to the forum. Tell us pris: how deep does this troll stuff go?
What is the purpose of your presence?
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Phil wrote: how deep does this troll stuff go?
Ha,
All the way back to the beginning.
Just no one home to see or understand it.

hint.. There is no spoon

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Pris

Post by Pris »

Phil wrote:No pris, i was not disingenuous. I believe you are the only person in the world who would take that post as "trolling them", and I didn't think even you could play that much of a victim, I stand corrected.

I feel you are being disingenuous playing these games. This thread is about trolling. You accused me of following you around, trolling you. Fine, I respect your perception, here's mine:

You started this thread about "taking over a forum", while demonstrating it brilliantly.

This particular thread is about techniques...so I was not going to let the important topic slide. My post was getting the thread back on topic, the opposite of trolling, by your own definition.

After you shit on Maggie's perceptions you mentioned you know deeper stuff than she did. Share your information, contribute to the forum. Tell us pris: how deep does this troll stuff go?
Huh? You apologized for trolling me. Now, you're saying you didn't mean it? Did I miss something? I'm not playing a game. Are you?

I replied to Maggie's perceptions. I hardly 'shit' on them. Stop twisting things into something they are not.

You've been on these forums for a long time... possibly even longer than myself. You're asking me to share how deep this troll stuff can go? I already have, earlier in this thread. I admit I really don't know much about you, but don't pretend to be so naive.

You are right, however, in that this thread covers an important topic. I'm confused how you think your post about apologizing to me about trolling me was supposed to get the thread back on topic (I'm derailing my own thread?). It was never off-topic to begin with.

Explain to me how I am 'demonstrating brilliantly' how to take over a forum. If I am a troll, why would I start a thread that gives away all my 'secrets'? You're not making any sense, Phil.

Phil wrote:I've watched this phenomonon, along for the ride with you this summer...and you've learned the best tactic is to act on your assumption you know the posters' intent and attack it immediately? For what? To protect the members of Earth Empaths from being convinced to embrace a technological singularity or empower an AI/machine controlled matrix? C'mon... :roll:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=467&start=40#p2593

My intuition serves me well -- all assumptions aside. You really are on some warpath to find/prove fault with me. What I am doing is a... phenomena? I recall that I spoke up against a forum that was run like a dictatorship. I didn't have to intuit or assume that. When I left, around 200 to 250 core members left as well. Many of them followed me to a new forum. Remember? Apparently, you came along for the ride.

As a point of interest, I don't recall following anyone anywhere. I joined PA on my own volition when I didn't know any better. PurpleLama invited me over to TOT. Si invited me to his forum, Mental Floss 2. TRANCOSO invited me over to The Mists of Avalon. When I was informed of someone impersonating/defaming me in Imaginative Worlds, I joined to clear my name. And, last but not least, Shezbeth invited me to join him here in Earthempaths.

I'm not interested in 'taking over forums'. I find myself in them because, for the most part, I was invited. I'm only on two forums now. All I've ever wanted was a chance to say what I think without being threatened, bullied, censored, trolled, branded a troll, or banned. You've, literally, been hounding me in this forum, Phil. It is not I who is hounding you. I'm not crying victim here -- I'm simply pointing it out.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Pris, I was sorry you think my posts somehow troll or harass or hound you, I wasn't being disingenuous, if you had any self awareness you'd see how stuck on being a victim you are, and hypocritical your "free speech" stance is.

As it were, I mainly come to the forums as a tool to deal with real life issues and interact with types I have to in real life. I interact with you because cuz there's tons of peeps around me that are stuck in victimhood, find value in their narricism, are oversensitive, and have no filter and little self awareness...and are constantly, selfishly creating twisted realities that they expect others to conform to, while denying anyone else's truth.

So thank you for being here, you are a wonderful contributor, I've learned a lot.

The topic is trolls controlling forums. You are not accusing me of trying to do that, in fact you made clear you don't think I am, you created a reality when're I'm just here cuz I enjoy harassing you. The thing is my dear victim, "your actions" you naively excuse away as a cause (or not the cause?) are going to continue to attract the "real troll" if you don't change them, if you don't learn and grow

It is a phenomenon to me that the weird freak does stupid shit to set you off, I've personally never seen anything like it. It has consistently set you off "it" had done everywhere you go. Maybe you should change tactics. You need the obvious stated for you, and sometimes you even miss that: it succeeds in using you to disrupt shit where ever you've gone so far....maybe it's time to take some responsibility. Cuz it's also a phenomon (characterized as insanity) to do the same thing over and over and expect different results.
Pris

Post by Pris »

Phil wrote:Pris, I was sorry you think my posts somehow troll or harass or hound you, I wasn't being disingenuous, if you had any self awareness you'd see how stuck on being a victim you are, and hypocritical your "free speech" stance is.

As it were, I mainly come to the forums as a tool to deal with real life issues and interact with types I have to in real life. I interact with you because cuz there's tons of peeps around me that are stuck in victimhood, find value in their narricism, are oversensitive, and have no filter and little self awareness...and are constantly, selfishly creating twisted realities that they expect others to conform to, while denying anyone else's truth.

So thank you for being here, you are a wonderful contributor, I've learned a lot.

The topic is trolls controlling forums. You are not accusing me of trying to do that, in fact you made clear you don't think I am, you created a reality when're I'm just here cuz I enjoy harassing you. The thing is my dear victim, "your actions" you naively excuse away as a cause (or not the cause?) are going to continue to attract the "real troll" if you don't change them, if you don't learn and grow

It is a phenomenon to me that the weird freak does stupid shit to set you off, I've personally never seen anything like it. It has consistently set you off "it" had done everywhere you go. Maybe you should change tactics. You need the obvious stated for you, and sometimes you even miss that: it succeeds in using you to disrupt shit where ever you've gone so far....maybe it's time to take some responsibility. Cuz it's also a phenomon (characterized as insanity) to do the same thing over and over and expect different results.

Likewise, you are a wonderful contributor, Phil. That said, I disagree with pretty much everything you are saying (except for the part about me being somewhat off my rocker -- coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment).

........Image

Does anyone else have anything wonderful to contribute?
Phil

Post by Phil »

There's a big difference pris, I didn't come here because one dude (...and didn't he recently characterize you as trolling him?) invited me.

I am here because I chose to be, because I believe in what Christine was trying to create at its origin. Your behavior is demonstrably trolling that, as she (and others) have subtly been trying to tell you.

Needing the obvious being stated for you is a real good indicator of your level self awareness
Last edited by Phil on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Lady Love --- time to stop this nonsensical repetitious hammering of the same dull nail, heck its been pounded through the floor several times now. This is tiresome. You made your point at least fifty posts ago ... we see you, we hear you. Now please contribute something of value, it is known that it is within you to do so once you stop acting like a Pris, and dare to be the real you.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

I don’t like opening the forum lately.

I don’t need the forum and I dislike soap operas .

I don’t like PA being mentioned over and over again . Why is that important ? TOT? All the silly things over and over again?

You guys are weird ...the wrong weird.

It don’t want them to be true . The ones that like enforcing rules, bans and closed threads. But in the end they may be right . We are so silly and fucked up , we cannot act in a decent manner in tune with a decent environment.

If you guys are not tired of all the crap ...I am.

Sad...

Return to “General discussions”