Anyone know much about immortals?

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Pris

Re: Anyone know much about immortals?

Post by Pris »

maggie wrote:To be immortal in a different beyond human form is an unknown.
I'm not sure if this counts as being more or less 'immortal in a different beyond human form'... but, for fun, here it goes:

This fellow had an LSD (OBE?) experience where his cat took him on a journey into the centre of the Earth. He was in the world of molecules for three billion years... It felt very real to him -- very fine, calming.

Perhaps, this is what it feels like to be 'rock'.

I imagine him to have been interdimensional at the time where time is, apparently, non-linear. As crazy as it sounds, I wouldn't discount it outright as... impossible. :D
Anders

Re: Anyone know much about immortals?

Post by Anders »

Something amazing is that there seems to be a lot of Nephilim on Earth. These are the 'sons of God' in the Bible. Probably the same as the Watchers. The Bible doesn't mention it but there were surely 'daughters of God' as well. And a child born by a Nephilim mother is also a Nephilim. The mother is the organic blueprint and template for the fetus, so I believe the Nephilim today are only through the maternal lineage. A Nephilim father will have human children unless the mother is also Nephilim.

The Nephilim can shapeshift and do all kinds of stunts. Are the Nephilim immortal? They can be yes, but in order to blend in with humanity they age and die just like ordinary people. It's a great cosmic trick. It's faked aging, lol.

Return to “General discussions”