evil - the big, grand psyop!

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Phil

Re: evil - the big, grand psyop!

Post by Phil »

Evil is not THE psyop, evil is the term we chose as a descriptor to the relative perception of an intention/choice to harm something else.

The big, grand psyop is the VALUING OF DECEIT, which causes confusion over the actual nature of evil. I don't know that I believe a TRULY, ENTIRELY evil consciousness/being exists, but every lie we tell ourselves or others is an act of evil, counter-evolutionary.

Deceit is the willful intention/choice of sharing something other than the truth. It may not always seem directly, specifically harmful, but in my experience, it always leads to consequences/conclusions/choices different than anyone involved intended (or would have intended, in the case of the receiver).

For humans, beings of light (literally, the energy that animates our bodies is originally sunlight, we operate in the spectrum of "visible light"), hiding/manipulating/destroying truth (choosing to put someone/something "in the dark") is always anti-life, no matter the intention. That we believe otherwise is the psyop (that "white lies" are ok, that information needs to be classified to protect us, that we are to irresponsible to know certain information, that children need to be sheltered from specific truths, etc.)...that's what my experience tells me, and even I believe this idea is strengthened by every post in this thread.

The psyop would not be effective without our ability for emotional attachment to ideas. Is this part of the psyop, was it externally intentionally inserted to the collective? That's what I believe to be the valid, important question. We can't correct the collective lie to ourselves about what "evil" is until we understand why it is we take it so personally.
What is the purpose of your presence?
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

So then, are carnivores evil? Are herbivores?

'Evil' is simply a word that is assigned to things the assigner doesn't agree with (read: virtue signaling).
http://shezbethblog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I have no flaws...

... except one: I lie too much" - Ilya Alekseyev
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

It might help to think of the two concepts in terms of bartering.

I.e. people joke about cavemen scratching each other's backs -- fair trade.

"Evil" as a concept, to me, implies disregard for mutual comfort in favor of the wont of the ego at a given moment.

Moodiness tends toward evil, then, and calmness/understanding toward good, by that logic.

And below it all is the very real issue of survival, along with pain/pleasure. When one looks at evil in terms of indiscriminately & selfishly undoing the effort of other thinking, feeling human beings & the other critters on our earth, it's kind of hard to deny, there are those who delight in the struggling and pain of others...

The Wachowski brothers (Matrix) might say that our minds get hijacked and distracted by evil programming.. I do believe that.

Anyone failing to use the part of the mind Christine and others call the Observer is at risk of caving in to evil.

It's not easy to be good. It takes conscious effort. Bible says The light shines in the darkness and the darkness neither can comprehend nor overcome it.

Thank God/Sophia/Earth or whoever for shining on.

Spank.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Phil

Post by Phil »

Shezbeth wrote:So then, are carnivores evil? Are herbivores?'Evil' is simply a word that is assigned to things the assigner doesn't agree with (read: virtue signaling).
Where did you come up with that?

I specifically defined evil as a relative perspective.

If whatever is eating the plant or animal is doing it to intentionally cause the plant or animal harm, yes, it is evil, to the eaten. Otherwise, no. Either way, the problem is taking it personally.
And below it all is the very real issue of survival, along with pain/pleasure. When one looks at evil in terms of indiscriminately & selfishly undoing the effort of other thinking, feeling human beings & the other critters on our earth, it's kind of hard to deny, there are those who delight in the struggling and pain of others...
I believe it is a lie (and so part of the psyop) to believe that this is "human". Any consciousness that derives energy from negative human emotion is not human to my mind, no matter what they look like, what they're physiology...at best they are an abomination. But I suspect that more often than not, they are lying to themselves, and deep down in their being they are not "delighting"...
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

No offense Phil, that was more of an undirected enquiry. I wholly agree that 'evil' is relative, but I find it to be moreso than you present.

Can an animal eat another - or a plant for that matter - without intending harm? Perhaps 'harm' is not the principle motivator, but its definitely in the top 3 (or at least, the willingness to acknowledge/act in that harm is part and parcel to the predation).

Likewise, can a human prey on another human - economically, socially, emotionally, physically, etc. - without intending harm? I see a divergence in specifics, but beyond that no.

But then, I don't expect there to be any agreement with all this virtue-signalling going on,.... :lol:
http://shezbethblog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I have no flaws...

Phil

Post by Phil »

And no offense to you, Shez, I think you demonstrate the "psyop" more brilliantly than any other poster here, clinging to your emotional attachment to being right, ego feeding...competing. I hope it works out for you...

I believe a human preying on a human is a lie...you flip from the literal to metaphysical....any of the "preying" you are alluding to (within artificial constructs) is ultimately evil, valuing it is why we find ourselves where we are today.

Literal preying, eating another human (or somehow vampiring energy from them) would not be evil by my definition, if the intent was to take their energy to survive...but then again that would require lying to ourselves that the short-term gain from consuming the human outweighs the longterm effects doing that entail (I heard cannibalism isn't healthy), but whatever, I'm not trying to win a semantic debate. It's all evil, to prey on your species...it is entirely different than consuming a plant. I'm not getting into the carnivore thing, it's another example of the psyop...too many emotional attachments to ideas...I think mindful intent is important...you are able to dismiss....you can be right.

Part of the psyop is the endless loops generalizations cause, that we lie ourselves into telling each other are "intelligent debates".

You really don't believe a human preying on another is evil?
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

Ha! No offense indeed.

Seriously, look back at this whole thread; who is doing the clinging here? Is asking questions and drawing reasonable (but not absolute) comparisons 'clinging'? Silly and foolish.

And there's that 'belief' word again; how many times must I reiterate that I don't deal in beliefs?

Having said, I don't find that a human preying on another is 'evil' for precisely the reasons I alluded to. If anyone is laboring under the delusion that the world is not inherently immoral, I challenge them to take a good long look at nature (you know, that whole plants and animals dynamic going on in the background of all our human 'knowing everything' fixation).

The term 'evil' is ENTIRELY an attempt to moralize an observably/evidently immoral system and failure to recognize that is evidence of self-deception first and foremost.

"I have no flaws...

Phil

Post by Phil »

I believe comparing us, typing posts on a Internet forum, to the survival level of nature is silly, foolish, and assigning values and morality...just differently than my own.

I really don't think we disagree on too much, except for doing what I just sai--is to me...I believe...cause of a lot of the biggest lies we tell ourselves.

Other than that, it sounds like you're repeating what I said, just with your contempt for "morality" added, and in your self aggrandizing way...seeming to twist it a little bit

The "world" may be immoral (whatever that means) but individual choices never are, unless completely externally controlled....which I guess you could through reliant on physiological body instincts in, but anyone discussing this on a device or computer has made it past the first rung of Maslow's heirarchy of needs.

It's fucking delusional (and self destructive) to behave (and make generalizations) like we haven't
Phil

Post by Phil »

Maybe I just don't understand he words you use.

So the economic/social/emotional/physical "systems" we exist in are just inherent and completely "immoral"...inevitable and unchangable?

And because they exist, the self destructive decisions we make within their inescable structure makes them "not evil"?

And in your reality, there is no difference between a choice to make someone feel bad and a choice to make yourself your feel/be better?

Because my point is, and I believe the op as well (I don't KNOW like I guess you would, I value believing things), is that we contend that there is no EVIL as a force that exists for the sake of it. I think you agree we agree on that, right?

What's your point beyond that? My first paragraph in this post is what I believe, from what you wrote...my interpretation of it. That you empower the predatory systems that to me cause us to lie ourselves into making "evil" choices...even valuing it/them.

But like I said, I don't KNOW shit, enlighten me with some truth please
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hey, evil aside, robbing a young man of his right to swagger tends to force him toward covert criminality..

Better in the day than in the night if you catch my drift.... From one who knows .... :shock: :evil: :cry: :idea: :?
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “General discussions”