The truth of LRH L. Ron Hubbard

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Blue Rising

Re: The truth of LRH L. Ron Hubbard

Post by Blue Rising »

cuitlahuac wrote:thread was oppen.
How unfortunate.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Blue Rising wrote:
cuitlahuac wrote:thread was oppen.
How unfortunate.
LOL, perfect response. It was many months ago we re-opened the thread and no one noticed. So out of seemingly nowhere cuitlahuac decides it is time to defend what he feels is the truth, so be it.

P.S. cuitalhuac if you want to share with the readers and viewers your own experiences by all means do so. It is redundant and not useful for our greater Spirit to rehash what was said by jim and naga since neither are on the forum currently. If you were truly open you would realize that what you use to support si-fi-tology is suspect and corrupt itself. As you know I have been acquainted with and been a personal friend with many of the people who actually worked with LRH, so what I write about is from direct observation. There are so many characteristics of a cult, of who LRH really was so that it becomes obvious that those who defend him and have been indoctrinated are simply unable to see this. He was a master mind programmer and he used this knowledge to create his own religion for money and self fulfilling glory. There are many who have tracked him for a long time and he was CIA, so it would be typical that in the programs the first response toward anyone who questions the dogma is to be accused of the same thing or the alternative, you are working for Xenu.

The reason this thread has so many views isn't because of the truth being reviewed, it is because humans love controversy and anything that keeps them from going deeper into their unique Source codes... so by all means talk about yourself; what you have garnered, gained and choose to promote? Lets let sleeping dogs lie.

We are in a world of polarities so that no single person or country or religion is all truth. How do we become the bridge to those polarities? What mystery is within our DNA that can be awakened?
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Thank you so very much Christine for you elegant response. I spent a good part of my afternoon reading all the preceding pages on this thread and came to my own conclusion that Jim was definitely pushing his own belief system (BS) or should I say trying very hard to recruit his own army into his very own personal way of thinking. The whining I heard in his words about what happened to him on PA, seemed almost pathetic but I let that be as his own feelings being brought forth.

The whole entire topic and the spider webs of thought from this man seem to me to be, as one said earlier in this thread "do you know how mental this all sounds" I see how you continue to just give love and your posts about the Sophia are wonderful. I and my wife both had studied the Pistis Sophia of which she is wisdom and understanding and most of all LOVE. So from my point of view, Your posts in that direction are the most getting and telling of information.

I saw when you shut down the thread and I had to applaud the reasons. When I saw Jim and Cuitlahuac both begin to attack you and others on the thread then Jim almost screaming in his writing at naga about even daring to speak with some criticism about his rant and raving and trying to say that the thread was his and no one had to right to be on there except him, in a sense. Such arrogance is pure sign of cult membership to me. I only say that because I am subjected from my immediate family with this same kind of arrogance. Lets just say the JW cult exists in the same vein as the LRH.

So yesterday and perhaps the day before when Cuitlahuac all of sudden pops back from wherever he was hiding for the past year and does nothing but attack you by using posts from a year ago, I kept wondering just how deep he had dove into the BS of his master maybe, the one called Jimini. It all comes across as something very scary or even mental in my thoughts. So I have to say. These folks can and have the right to speak of themselves and it is as it should be with all of us, however when someone becomes violent, mentally or physically or tries to mind control others with their BS, I can now see where the line is drawn.

I can see where these people are using fear as their weapon to gain some control. If they can get that happening then they feed on the loosh. It all seems like a power control and if they can't get it in the devious way they will ultimately began to obtain it in a violent way.

This is just my observations of what I have read and witnessed on this thread and in physical life around me as to how cults operate. So just being one of those observers. Been doing that most of my life. Have to just give love and learn how to do that as I grow toward the divine Creator.

Steven
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

LostNFound wrote:Thank you so very much Christine for you elegant response. I spent a good part of my afternoon reading all the preceding pages on this thread and came to my own conclusion that Jim was definitely pushing his own belief system (BS) or should I say trying very hard to recruit his own army into his very own personal way of thinking. The whining I heard in his words about what happened to him on PA, seemed almost pathetic but I let that be as his own feelings being brought forth.

The whole entire topic and the spider webs of thought from this man seem to me to be, as one said earlier in this thread "do you know how mental this all sounds" I see how you continue to just give love and your posts about the Sophia are wonderful. I and my wife both had studied the Pistis Sophia of which she is wisdom and understanding and most of all LOVE. So from my point of view, Your posts in that direction are the most getting and telling of information.

I saw when you shut down the thread and I had to applaud the reasons. When I saw Jim and Cuitlahuac both begin to attack you and others on the thread then Jim almost screaming in his writing at naga about even daring to speak with some criticism about his rant and raving and trying to say that the thread was his and no one had to right to be on there except him, in a sense. Such arrogance is pure sign of cult membership to me. I only say that because I am subjected from my immediate family with this same kind of arrogance. Lets just say the JW cult exists in the same vein as the LRH.

So yesterday and perhaps the day before when Cuitlahuac all of sudden pops back from wherever he was hiding for the past year and does nothing but attack you by using posts from a year ago, I kept wondering just how deep he had dove into the BS of his master maybe, the one called Jimini. It all comes across as something very scary or even mental in my thoughts. So I have to say. These folks can and have the right to speak of themselves and it is as it should be with all of us, however when someone becomes violent, mentally or physically or tries to mind control others with their BS, I can now see where the line is drawn.

I can see where these people are using fear as their weapon to gain some control. If they can get that happening then they feed on the loosh. It all seems like a power control and if they can't get it in the devious way they will ultimately began to obtain it in a violent way.

This is just my observations of what I have read and witnessed on this thread and in physical life around me as to how cults operate. So just being one of those observers. Been doing that most of my life. Have to just give love and learn how to do that as I grow toward the divine Creator.

Steven

Cult?

You were educated, work for and vote for non scientology politicians and society. Have you not seen the news this current year that Trump has come to power. Politicians in the USA, america and Europe are luciferian, Aleister Crowley adorators and led by a White Brotherhood teocracy. It is you who is immersed and integrated into a child sacrificing and pedophile wog (non scientology) cult. And I don't see you expressing yourself agsinst that.

Are you also a luciferic, Crowley adorator and White Brotherhood led unwitting accolite to them? Wel. De facto you are.

So you "grow toward the divine Creator"?

Why don't you take the log off of your eye first? Then come back and lecture me.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Christine wrote: LOL, perfect response. It was many months ago we re-opened the thread and no one noticed. So out of seemingly nowhere cuitlahuac decides it is time to defend what he feels is the truth, so be it.
I can only be so gratefull that I will not be sent to jail for daring to defend what I feel is "the truth". Thanks God this is not the German government policing Facebook.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Christine wrote: P.S. cuitalhuac if you want to share with the readers and viewers your own experiences by all means do so. It is redundant and not useful for our greater Spirit to rehash what was said by jim and naga since neither are on the forum currently. If you were truly open you would realize that what you use to support si-fi-tology is suspect and corrupt itself. As you know I have been acquainted with and been a personal friend with many of the people who actually worked with LRH, so what I write about is from direct observation. There are so many characteristics of a cult, of who LRH really was so that it becomes obvious that those who defend him and have been indoctrinated are simply unable to see this. He was a master mind programmer and he used this knowledge to create his own religion for money and self fulfilling glory. There are many who have tracked him for a long time and he was CIA, so it would be typical that in the programs the first response toward anyone who questions the dogma is to be accused of the same thing or the alternative, you are working for Xenu.
Si-fi-tology? What Hubbard is speaking off is contained in The Veda. Hardly anything is not contained in them.

Buddhism. Oriental traditions contained in The Torah and Crowley of course.

Max Planck Sci-Fi? It is Quantum Theory that makes your computer work. "I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
-Max Planck. As quoted in The Observer (25 January 1931)

And the rest of nuclear physics. Like the stetement that 99.9% of solid "matter" is empty space.

What of this is si-fi-tology?

Oh, the Scientology cosmology must be. Xenu? Well, with the Vatican saying they are ready to baptize ETs. With NASA redying the public for ET immigrants. With United Nations appointing an ET Ambassador, I can only say that Xenu and his crazy behavior, the Galactic Confederacy along with El-Ron El-Rey are far from deluded stories from feverish minds. They are rather the new realities and paradigms for this planet.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Christine wrote: The reason this thread has so many views isn't because of the truth being reviewed, it is because humans love controversy and anything that keeps them from going deeper into their unique Source codes... so by all means talk about yourself; what you have garnered, gained and choose to promote? Lets let sleeping dogs lie.
Let's not speak for those who chose to see the thread. What I have garnered, gained and chosen to promote? Sure, the same phenomena jiminii has been speaking off here.

Let the sleeping dogs lie? No problem with that. The problem emerges when a Google AI crap awakens and starts calling posts "crap". Awaken dogs are the ones boresome, not the sleeping ones.
Professor Doom

Post by Professor Doom »

nice thread lol!

Phil

Post by Phil »

Phil wrote:I had long believed PA was an "intelligence enterprise", however the more I studied, the more it started to appear to be just another cult of personality--to a charming ego-driven LRon lover possibly blind to his own hypocracy.

The "truth" about that BR wants people to know about the "spiritual beliefs" of the character he portrays online are all on a long thread I think our very own jiminii started back in the day. He called it "LRH" which Bill expanded to make it clear to us wogs (if anyone could kindly post a link to it, it may have value...I can't as PA is blocked as a "malicious website" by my firewall here at work :lol: )...it goes on for pages and pages showing a reasonable, moderate belief in the "purest forms" of LRon's tech and writing.

My own history of being "no friend of Avalon" began when I posted the OT3 publicly, jiminii will be intimately familiar with that episode. It revealed a completely different set of beliefs Bill apparently has (or wants me to believe he has), a mindset and even attitude EXTREMELY DIFFERENT from the character he plays on online in his forum.

So to bring this on topic: The TRUTH of L Ron Hubbard is that his admires that consider themselves the enemy of the institution of Scientology (BR is very proud to be "free" of the Church) feel the need to protect their real beliefs from the uninitiated. The system he created is a hierarchical pyramid like every other we see arise in CULTure, when a ego-driven control hungry charismatic guru captures the imagination of others. Which requires some "truth" as a hook...but from what I have seen of it, not much of that is original or exclusive to his teachings...in fact a lot of it is straight mimicking old psychological and spiritual teachings.

While this may appeal to some, and it certainly captured a lot of attention...particularly when jim was at the peak of his popularity there. Personlly, it is difficult for me to listen to the guy talk, he's never come close to "resonating"...and it's frightening to me how many actually did--this lead to my lengthy "enemy of PA" phase of my posting there.

I think he was used, just like Bill and PA...in ways that they don't even realize, in LRon's case very probably by the "naval intelligence agency" he supposedly came from. I don't think scientologists are using BR, but I wouldn't be shocked if some "intelligence" was...who'd quite probably want people to believe it was the CoS (if it is separate from intelligence agencies...hell, it may all be one's creation). But unless/until we can know that, it is enough to know the place where science supposedly meets spirituality in a supposedly free-speech loving, occult knowledge revealing, forum that supposedly is open to discussing controversial topics...the teachings (and criticism) of LRon are protected like the Vatican protects its secrets. Sad state of affairs.
Aw cmon Christine, I don't think he's attacking, he's getting defensive

Dredging up old posts is educational. Even if someone is trying to use them for their agenda or to support their belief system (or against you)

I liked looking back and seeing this nearly two year old post. History don't repeat...it rhymes
What is the purpose of your presence?
Phil

Post by Phil »

I bring this up because I felt then the same as I do now. PA has the rot of the founder's occurred beliefs

I bring it up here because to me it seems the opposite. Here the founder bares her soul to everyone, there's no appearances to be kept up or beliefs that need to be hidden, she lays it all out there...and doesn't seem to need to "defend"

Truth is love. LRon's teachings are mostly manipulative...if not outright deceptive
What is the purpose of your presence?

Return to “General discussions”