The truth of LRH L. Ron Hubbard

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
jiminii

The truth of LRH L. Ron Hubbard

Post by jiminii »

About a 1000 years ago a Royal warrior from Galactic Central was sent here to stop the destruction of the life support systems of this planet.
This man had his own agenda. He was in search of a way to rehabilitate Native abilities of a spirit and the only place he could do this was on a prison planet. He would never be allowed to open up the powers of a spirit being at galactic central.

Since the last war that happened about 500 years ago all these most powerful creator god type viewpoints were trapped on prison planets.
The galactic governments thought they were too powerful and the mistakes they could make were too devastating they were just afraid of them and had decided to trap them all. What they didn't know was these creator gods were also running the universe and now it is running itself and they have lost control of it.

This time period we are in on this planet was when this all happened.

The first original time we went though this period of time LRH had started his research and went as far as he could and died. What happened after that was this technology went two ways. It went to the higher levels of Scientology in another part of this universe and it went to Black Scientology that was created by the reptilians and others in the future. At the same time LRH was creating this research the dark forces that were on the planet were busy creating Mind Control that would eventually be used to take over the entire galaxy and in the future the entire galaxy was in terror.

The development of Scientology in the future got us to a level where we could go completely out of the physical universe and operate practically at source and we were also able to enter into any point in time from near source that we chose to. The technology had changed a lot and had to be corrected in this period of time where it originated, but the dark forces are also able to come to this period of time and attack us.

This second time through this time period LRH was being helped by us in the future. LRH was in communication with us and able to write up most of the technology which would practically take a lifetime to write.

The Dark forces using their Black version of the technology had retaliated by creating sleeper children into the upper management that would wake up in the future and take over Scientology from the inside. The original CofS is managed by humans with reptilian hive minds.

LRH got David Miscaverage to let his body die in a special process that would allow him to escape the planet and go report these illegal actions to galactic central and come back to the planet in a battlestar and sanction this solar system as a FREEZONE.

He then ordered David to not allow any upper level technology to be given to the reptilians to be taken into the future. At this point in time I don't know if David has gone rogue or not. If you have to keep the show on the road until we are able to return, than it probably gets pretty rough trying to deal with reptilian robotic minds running upper management.

What I do see is he doesn't allow children in upper management and doesn't allow a family relationship so as to prevent any future attempted take over.

For the rest we will see the result when the last of the reptilians and cabal are removed from the planet.

Since this time a lot has happened which will be continued in the next parts

jiminii
Christine
Site Admin

Re: The truth of LRH L. Ron Hubbard

Post by Christine »

You know jiminii ... there are truths and then there are Truths. After years of living with and participating with those who "believe" in LRH as a savior-god I have some serious questions about the man's integrity and the tech as his system (CofS, Freezone and Ron's Org all use the tech) as it is referred to.

If you spend time reading other posts on ee and specifically Ander's thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=467 you will find that some of us have come to the conclusion that any system once established will seek to preserve itself.

While pursing the truth of L. Ron Hubbard one might be better equipped to pursue THE Truth as the nubby truth is that there are no saviors. And while LRH as a human was brilliant, he was also very compromised, out of his very own ethics which produces aberration within the soul.

I have also met others who view themselves as LRH reincarnated...go figure. He left a legacy for sure, developed some very useful tools, however the humans I have met that are a "product" of the "tech" are far, far from integrated and ethical beings.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Jiminii, I have no idea what I Googled back then, was probably looking for adult sites in college, but I just happened to find a free zone page that told about Scientology and eventually there were links to sites of escapees and activists against Scientology.. I went back to my D&D game but was not able to forget 100% of what i saw.

Considering I was one of the lucky few who knew enough to be wary, it is amazing how I let those folks influence me later and virtually control aspects of my life, without ever having met them in person.

Since we are visually oriented creatures in large groups, it is easy for sensitive and shy people who have been held back IRL to be attracted to Scientology... Beware tho.

"Ronbot"
Etymology

A portmanteau of the name of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard's first name Ron with the word robot.

Noun

Ronbot (plural Ronbots)

1. (pejorative slang) A follower of Scientology with a strict or robotic adherence to its teachings.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Phil

Post by Phil »

LRH gotDavid Miscaverage to let his body die in a special process that would allow him to escape the planet and go report these illegal actions to galactic central and come back to the planet in a battlestar and sanction this solar system as a FREEZONE.
Holy shit dude, at least get the names right of the people whose delusions you feel the need to spread.

...oh and what Christine said might be helpful to....oh nevermind :(
What is the purpose of your presence?
jiminii

Post by jiminii »

This write up is not accurate. It is what I could put together from what I could find. The part about the sleeper children came out of me when I was contacted by private message in project Avalon from someone who said he was doing super static at Ron's org. The words were coming out of my mouth and I was typing it, but from someone projecting the thoughts into me. The message wasn't from me personally. It was as if some entity wanted this message delivered. It is the first time it's ever happened to me and I have somewhere in my private messages in PA exactly what was written.
The only auditing I have had in Scn is about 12 hours basics and integrity processing.

The rest was another 12 hours from a freezone class 12 auditor who dated me when I entered the physical universe and the commands that are in the time track of theta tapes on how to locate your other timelines.

This was a flag trained auditor who never done this processing before. But the commands are on the tapes.

These processes opened me up. For the rest I've been putting the stuff together myself. But I am not trained in auditing so I put out what I think happened.and anyone is welcome to help me correct it.

I don't like the idea of being another LRH. I had trouble trying to figure out how that worked.

Then I got the idea out of the tapes where LRH said it is not unusual for a thetan to run 20 or more other bodies.

So almost all my other bodies we located are off planet. Then who is the main controller of all the bodies.

Then it came to me. If LRH is another viewpoint of the same spirit he has his own timeline and I have my own timeline.

We are just different timelines from the same spirit. We have different personalities too.

I looked at all the new OT levels Ron's org has and I have done them all. I have gone completely out of the physical universe to a nothing with no perceptions of any kind and abruptly back into a different time, with all perceptions turned on again.

So I had these from when I entered this body at about 4 years 7 months old when this body was dying.

For the rest I don't mind anyone who is able to correct this information adding to this.

jiminii
jiminii

Post by jiminii »

I was in Asia. I listened to a radio message from Alex Collier dated September 11 2012.where Alex Collier said this period of time has already past. In the future the entire Galaxy is in terror from the mind control created by the dark forces in this period of time and we are sent back to repair it.

From this we also have LRH opening up spiritual powers. So both of these went into the future. These two things are being used by both dark forces and light forces in the future.

I am a creation out of this and was sent back to change the future for good. I tested all this working for Scientology at their most advance organization in Florida. My thoughts were senior to the the entire base. I could pick a week and take a statistic and put a thought of highest ever gross income that week and it would happen. I picked a different week and put a thought of highest ever across the boards meaning every statistic in the organization would get highest ever and that happened. This never happened before and happened on the week I chose.

Each time I wrote up what I would do to LRH the previous week. Then I had done that part of my mission.

To prove the new creation in the future was senior to all previous technology.

Then we could correct what happened in this period of time.

So I am not particularly interested in Scientology in this period of time.

This period in time is being attacked by the light forces and dark forces both here and in the future.

Testing my abilities was only a way I could see who or what I am and that I had already had these abilities before I entered this period of time.

I had to evaluate both sides which is not easy to do. I am not willing to join the cabal to see what that side does and endanger my mission.

I only use LRH as a reference since I have no know dictionary anywhere that can explain it because the words are not there.

My main purpose is to keep the planet safe and raise the vibrations of the planet.

That alone will salvage the planet.

jiminii
jiminii

Post by jiminii »

What Christine is talking about is also true. Ethics is a personal thing. It is something the person must do to make his life better or not. I have seen what she has seen too and concluded that an organization wouldn't be able to solve it either.

The purpose of Scientology wasb to get rid of a memory system created inside the physical universe that can be altered abd planted and filled with lies to operate off of and to enslave. The viewpoint that operates outside this universe became dependent of this MIND. You can see what would happen if someone came along and said, "we're going to erase your entire memory from the beginning of time." How upsetting would that be. The mind and minds that's created every war ever, and all the pain anyone can acquire from the beginning of time that never erases. It's always there to come in and deliver pain and upset to the being.

The being just doesn't want to let it go. He is not losing his mind or memories because he can just know. He would only be losing the physical universe creation of it that keeps impinging the force of the pain and upset on him.

So learning this was needed to solve it but doesn't work out in an organization that can be infiltrated and attacked from both sides. We've already seen the outcome in the future and are back to repair it.

The solution in the future is to replace the viewpoint with a new one that has no memory system, and operates off knowing.

We are doing that now. The new waves of entities coming are high vibration with no past memories and operate off knowing.

I've seen the 4th wave that are very high vibration entities that will fill the country sides and farm areas to complete the final areas to obtain the highest vibrations possible.

The dark forces can not survive these high vibrations and will leave or be removed.

The work is done.

For me?? I'm going to the Himalaya mountains and live in clean air.

The war is over. It's just some are still believing it's not.

May all your dreams come true.

jiminii
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I wanted to share a link with you hoping for open mindedness and candor.

As most of us know, the FBI has had its troubles with the Church of Scientology. However the CoS seems very powerful and able to retaliate even against the feds.

My uncle who was an air force pilot had family ties to the CoS. I didnt know this til Dec '15. But wondered and was a bit taken aback.

Because my dad joked about this uncle being involved in CIA and even called him James Bond behind his back. Uncle by marriage.

So you see what I'm getting at. I believe that just like Hitlers ss the CIA uses the cult of CoS to control and recruit and isolate assets.

Thanks for breaking away or at least seeming to on the surface. It's a dangerous religion because They seem Too Connected....

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/j/ciacos.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Hubbard Intelligence Agency

The following is a draft chapter from Jon Atack's forthcoming book Scientology: The Hubbard Intelligence Agency. The author seeks correction and additional information prior to publication. This chapter is copyrighted to Jonathan Caven-Atack, all rights are reserved. Permission is granted to the Dialog Centre International to display this chapter as a library document via computer.

The Central Intelligence Agency and the Church of Scientology

Two men sit at either end of a long table. They seem to be highly alert yet withdrawn from their physical surroundings. They sit with arms raised. One repeatedly describes a mountain in the air. The other calls out "give me EIs". The first responds by saying "confusion, fear, dread". Following such shorthand prompts, he is picturing an explosion, a great cloud of ashes pumped into the atmosphere. He is picturing an explosion at Bikini atoll in 1946. Or rather, he is psychically tuning into an event in space and time. For eleven years he was paid by the U.S. government to seek out and detail targets in this way. At the time, he was a sergeant in the U.S. Army.

Since 1972, the U.S. intelligence community has spent millions of dollars training psychic spies. This is not a wild conspiracy theory cobbled together by cranks. Admiral Stansfield Turner, head of the CIA from 1977 to 1981, has admitted as much to camera. His testimony is supported by many of the project's participants.

This psychic spying is called "remote viewing" by its purported practitioners. Psychic spies claim to have directed the Libyan bombing. They also claim to have given targets for SCUD missiles in the Gulf War.

In 1972, physicist Hal Puthoff was working at the Stanford Research Institute in California. SRI is well known as a centre for government funded projects. Puthoff's expertise was in lasers, but in his spare time he dabbled with parapsychology. Puthoff wanted to demonstrate the existence of paranormal phenomena. He undertook simple experiments in remote viewing. Coloured designs were sealed in envelopes or objects put in boxes. The remote viewer was to describe these contents. Convinced by his experiments, Puthoff privately circulated his results.

For some time, the CIA had been concerned at reports that the Soviets were funding psychic projects. Expertise in telepathy was being claimed. The Soviets were even allegedly employing psychics to hex opponents by telepathy, even to the point of killing their targets. Puthoff was approached soon after his material was circulated. The intelligence community paid $50,000 for a year long project into psychic phenomena. Puthoff chose to use the money to continue his research into remote viewing.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

It was a result of my personal investigation into what influence a cabal of Scientologist had regarding which threads were "approved", and what threads weren't, that caused me to be labeled as, "no friend of Avalon". (- BR's public explanation into my banning at that website) http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... ost1063481" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's my greatest suspicion "The Project" is an intelligence enterprise, operating through a cabal of Scientologists working in secrecy, for the design purpose of influencing the Common Reality of the members, and guests. I also suspect a high level of data-mining for the intelligence community is going-on there, as well.

Nothing good has ever resulted from L. Ron Hubbard's agenda....
Phil

Post by Phil »

I had long believed PA was an "intelligence enterprise", however the more I studied, the more it started to appear to be just another cult of personality--to a charming ego-driven LRon lover possibly blind to his own hypocracy.

The "truth" about that BR wants people to know about the "spiritual beliefs" of the character he portrays online are all on a long thread I think our very own jiminii started back in the day. He called it "LRH" which Bill expanded to make it clear to us wogs (if anyone could kindly post a link to it, it may have value...I can't as PA is blocked as a "malicious website" by my firewall here at work :lol: )...it goes on for pages and pages showing a reasonable, moderate belief in the "purest forms" of LRon's tech and writing.

My own history of being "no friend of Avalon" began when I posted the OT3 publicly, jiminii will be intimately familiar with that episode. It revealed a completely different set of beliefs Bill apparently has (or wants me to believe he has), a mindset and even attitude EXTREMELY DIFFERENT from the character he plays on online in his forum.

So to bring this on topic: The TRUTH of L Ron Hubbard is that his admires that consider themselves the enemy of the institution of Scientology (BR is very proud to be "free" of the Church) feel the need to protect their real beliefs from the uninitiated. The system he created is a hierarchical pyramid like every other we see arise in CULTure, when a ego-driven control hungry charismatic guru captures the imagination of others. Which requires some "truth" as a hook...but from what I have seen of it, not much of that is original or exclusive to his teachings...in fact a lot of it is straight mimicking old psychological and spiritual teachings.

While this may appeal to some, and it certainly captured a lot of attention...particularly when jim was at the peak of his popularity there. Personlly, it is difficult for me to listen to the guy talk, he's never come close to "resonating"...and it's frightening to me how many actually did--this lead to my lengthy "enemy of PA" phase of my posting there.

I think he was used, just like Bill and PA...in ways that they don't even realize, in LRon's case very probably by the "naval intelligence agency" he supposedly came from. I don't think scientologists are using BR, but I wouldn't be shocked if some "intelligence" was...who'd quite probably want people to believe it was the CoS (if it is separate from intelligence agencies...hell, it may all be one's creation). But unless/until we can know that, it is enough to know the place where science supposedly meets spirituality in a supposedly free-speech loving, occult knowledge revealing, forum that supposedly is open to discussing controversial topics...the teachings (and criticism) of LRon are protected like the Vatican protects its secrets. Sad state of affairs.
What is the purpose of your presence?

Return to “General discussions”