The truth of LRH L. Ron Hubbard

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Re: The truth of LRH L. Ron Hubbard

Post by Christine »

cuitlahuac wrote:Answering to replies is valid in every forum I have been into. Why replies to LosNFound would not be proper in here? The snarkyness is not mine but LosNFoun's. Of course I can answer in a civilized and loving manner, but LosNFound could do the same in writing his comments.

The subject of this thread is "The Truth of LRH". My direct experience with the tech would be another subject, but it would be putting the table for attack and I have to wonder why would I want to set myself for attack?

I have no problem wit LRH or El-Ron El-Rey aberrations being disclosed and discussed here, as long as I can also disclose and discuse the aberrations, or worse stuff, of the critiques.
Points of views and perspectives friend, allow that I be as clear as humanly possible with the written word.
  • Replying to LostNFound or any other contributor for that matter is obviously the purpose of any forum, our endeavour here is to elucidate the truth as we find it within the ever changing flow of consciousness and to support each other in this activity. Personally I find LostNFound's writing and questioning to be intellectually sharp and on point, he has asked a few direct questions as have I.

LostNFound is not a public persona cultivating a followership or soliciting money for his additions to this forum, I don't believe you know him and see no value in claiming you are speaking of direct knowledge of what you postulate are his aberrations. Really? beware of projections.

You may want to consider that one of the most used techniques in any mind controlled programming is that it renders a person unable to answer a direct question, albeit one politely asked.

Attack? Not likely though you can be pretty sure you will be questioned for if you have read others postings you will find the overarching theme here is To Thy Own Self be True and the readily admitted self analysis that this isn't as easy as it sounds, in other words we find ourselves enmeshed in a world of false belief systems (BS), many are over laid on top of each other (The tech teaches this and uses this knowledge in auditing and in the upper levels.)

From my experiences, from my substantial contact with upper level auditors I stand on my assessment of the aberrations I see within the Tech (CoS, Free Zone and Ron's Org). I have written about this many times so won't do so now. Fundamentally these aberrations stem from LRH and his megalomaniac Messianic personality, I won't argue that he was brilliant for he was highly capable of taking Truth and twisting it into a religion that served his ego and pocket book.
The following question isn't meant to pin you to the wall so we can throw darts at you, it is simply a direct question which if you choose to answer it openly and transparently might bear some unexpected fruit: Why do you visit the EE forum and what would you like to accomplish here?

And don't forget to laugh a lot, laughter is a gift of the gods! ;)
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

LostNFound wrote:Cuitlahuac wrote on June 29, 2017
“LostNFound.
LostNFound, you might judge me and the cult of Scientology in a loving an rational way, but you miss that you are making your judgement from the point of view of a society which is nothing but a luciferic, Crowley adorator, White Brotherhood lead cult. Open your eyes man.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

“LostNFound.

OSA? You failed to mention or find out that the IRS is operating OSA (Office of Special Affairs

So then you say that the IRS has taken over the OSA. Wow, does this mean that the Non Scientologist US INC. is now running the Church of Scientology? And could you possible be working for the politicians and Pedophiles and perhaps the other non scientologist? Just a question on my part. Here is some more,
Yes. Your pedophile luciferic, Crowley adorator and White Brotherhood led wog US Inc is running Church of Scientology International. But since that taken over "Church" is not paying taxes to the IRS, then it's easy to deduce that those Church of Scientology International scientologists are not financing the mass murdering machine of the modern USA, which finances ISIS and the killing beheading of christian woman and children in the Middle East.

It looks like your luciferic, Crowley adorator wog society has also a practicing cult of human sacrifice. If you are not "gringo", but you are mexican, you are doing the same. Why? Because your taxes fund your government, which is the greatest funder and protector of the mexican drug cartels that have turned Guerrero and Veracruz into the most gigantic mass graves (narco fosas) only surpassed by the mexica tzompantli (skull storage racks) in Tenochtitlan.

Know your history and where your taxes go, before lecturing me on cults.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

“LostNFound.

The Office of Special Affairs or OSA (formerly the Guardian's Office) is a department of the Church of Scientology International. According to the Church, the OSA is responsible for directing legal affairs, public relations, pursuing investigations, publicizing the Church's "social betterment works," and "oversee[ing its] social reform programs". Some observers outside the Church have characterized the department as an intelligence agency, comparing it variously to the CIA or the KGB.[1][2][3] The department has targeted critics of the Church with dead agent operations and character assassination.[4][5]
Snow White? Finding out what BS the IRS has on you after they illegaly spy on you? Looks to me like the maxim that stealing from thieves is a forgibable crime. Finding out the BS the IRS has on you after they illegaly spy on you is valid self defense. In a decent society that will be addressed in court. In a luciferic Crowley adorator wog society, you use other methods.

And by the way. One key player in Snow White is Mike McCloughry. He was Guardian Office intelligence personel and he states in his video conference that it was he who was doing the illegal break ins in government buildings. He, McClaughry has revealed that he infiltrated Scientology for spying.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

“LostNFound.

Christine asked this one simple question and I do believe she has asked it before.
“Now tell us why you are on this forum, what you wish to accomplish and stop being nonsensical.”
I already answered that I am here because I was participating in Jiminii's thread and the subject of his thread.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Postby cuitlahuac » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:00 pm
“LostNFound.

“LostNFound, you might judge me and the cult of Scientology in a loving an rational way, but you miss that you are making your judgement from the point of view of a society which is nothing but a luciferic, Crowley adorator, White Brotherhood lead cult. Open your eyes man.”

You seem to make a point or attempt to make a point of others beliefs based on your view of what you consider the truth and the very idea that your way is the only way. I am not real sure of that other than what I see you write in response. For some reason you still cannot just answer some basic questions but continue to fall back on what seems to be a pre-programmed reply to anything.

You use a judgment of your own mind by saying “… america and Europe are luciferian, Aleister Crowley adorators and led by a White Brotherhood teocracy. It is you who is immersed and integrated into a child sacrificing and pedophile wog (non scientology) cult. And I don't see you expressing yourself against that”

“……but you miss that you are making your judgement from the point of view of a society which is nothing but a luciferic, Crowley adorator, White Brotherhood lead cult. Open your eyes man.”.

First of all, I have had my eyes open for a very long time, I do know that the Rothschild’s and Rockefellers have been controlling the countries that have bought into the central bank scheme and I also know that they are pedophiles and Luciferians worshippers. As a matter of fact anyone that worships money as a god in this world is more than likely part of the scheme to control other human beings. This world has been controlled by the Vatican and its minions for a very long time. So to say, LRH and his church of Scientoloy falls squarely into this dark movement

Now you have gone and accused me once again, seems you can’t get away from that, of making my judgment from a societal point of view of luciferic, Crowley adorator and not to mention a very racist comment, White Brotherhood. The one who accuses is actually the one that is judging.
Is it that you think I am of the white race that you use the racist remarks, Is it something that has happened to you personally that perhaps has caused you to hate all white people and perhaps other colors of skin that do not agree with your particular belief system? I do not know for sure because I do not know you other than reading your posts but you seemed to have perfected some sort of fail proof way in your own mind to know and accuse and condemn others around you.

Speaking of racism, LRH and his church have definitely practiced this form of hatred through out the history of the church. The Christian churches have practiced Racism, the Jewish religion practices racism, The Islamic religion practices the same. I could go on with all the man made religions but you get the idea. This hatred is nothing more than keeping the human race separated from the Divine Creator as how I understand.

So back to missing a point and making a judgment, I must say that all I am doing is researching and gaining some understanding as I do open my eyes man. Seeing this world and how the illusion is controlled really does open ones eyes. So let’s say that judgment is only a perception, it is only a belief system and to use it is the beginning of hatred for others that may or may not see the same way as one does.

Question……You keep bringing up this Crowley fellow. Would you care to give us some background on this man and why you continue to slander him as some sort of human against your particular belief? I believe I already showed that he and LRH were associated at one time.

Postby cuitlahuac » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:10 pm
“LostNFound.

OSA? You failed to mention or find out that the IRS is operating OSA (Office of Special Affairs

So then you say that the IRS has taken over the OSA. Wow, does this mean that the Non Scientologist US INC. is now running the Church of Scientology? And could you possible be working for the politicians and Pedophiles and perhaps the other non scientologist? Just a question on my part. Here is some more,

“Yes. Your pedophile luciferic, Crowley adorator and White Brotherhood led wog US Inc is running Church of Scientology International. But since that taken over "Church" is not paying taxes to the IRS, then it's easy to deduce that those Church of Scientology International scientologists are not financing the mass murdering machine of the modern USA, which finances ISIS and the killing beheading of christian woman and children in the Middle East.

It looks like your luciferic, Crowley adorator wog society has also a practicing cult of human sacrifice. If you are not "gringo", but you are mexican, you are doing the same. Why? Because your taxes fund your government, which is the greatest funder and protector of the mexican drug cartels that have turned Guerrero and Veracruz into the most gigantic mass graves (narco fosas) only surpassed by the mexica tzompantli (skull storage racks) in Tenochtitlan.

Know your history and where your taxes go, before lecturing me on cults.”

Well Just so happens that I do know my history, Churches that file the 501(c)(3) forms become government controlled and they do still have to pay tax to the IRS which in turn gives to the IMF, The Vatican, The British empire and so forth. It is actually the congregations that have to pay the tax even though the Church organization (Corporation) may become somewhat exempt but don’t be fooled by this, the Churches do pay homage to the governments

You actually admit that the Church of Scientology is controlled by the Luciferic, Crowley adorator, wog society. WOW, I have to ask, why are you so enamored by this belief system? It appears to me that you would want to be as far away from this sick society of religion as you could possible get. I myself do not have anything to do with the man made religions.

Yes, the religious cults of this world today and far back into history have and do practice human sacrifice. Yes the governments do practice all sorts of shit. One of the worst things we have on this world today is Government. The biggest terrorist organization, the biggest ponzi schemers, Murderers, rapists and pedophiles, Thieves and crooks you name it and there they are. Do you suppose that the people of this world will ever just stand up in mass and end this shit shellacked existence of darkness?

Sorry if you think that I am lecturing you on cults, just trying to understand why anyone would want to be part of one. May I ask why you keep referring all this stuff to me? You seem to use the word “Your” a lot and this implies that you yourself are supreme in making accusations, that you know me and perhaps everyone else. Help me out here bud, tell me where you get your irrefutable, undeniable knowledge of who I am and that I am doing the things you claim. Mirror, Mirror on the wall who am I after all?

Postby cuitlahuac » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:28 pm
“LostNFound.

”The Office of Special Affairs or OSA (formerly the Guardian's Office) is a department of the Church of Scientology International. According to the Church, the OSA is responsible for directing legal affairs, public relations, pursuing investigations, publicizing the Church's "social betterment works," and "oversee[ing its] social reform programs". Some observers outside the Church have characterized the department as an intelligence agency, comparing it variously to the CIA or the KGB.[1][2][3] The department has targeted critics of the Church with dead agent operations and character assassination.[4][5]

Snow White? Finding out what BS the IRS has on you after they illegaly spy on you? Looks to me like the maxim that stealing from thieves is a forgibable crime. Finding out the BS the IRS has on you after they illegaly spy on you is valid self defense. In a decent society that will be addressed in court. In a luciferic Crowley adorator wog society, you use other methods.

And by the way. One key player in Snow White is Mike McCloughry. He was Guardian Office intelligence personel and he states in his video conference that it was he who was doing the illegal break ins in government buildings. He, McClaughry has revealed that he infiltrated Scientology for spying.”

Thanks.

Postby cuitlahuac » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:31 pm
“LostNFound.

Christine asked this one simple question and I do believe she has asked it before.
“Now tell us why you are on this forum, what you wish to accomplish and stop being nonsensical.”

“I already answered that I am here because I was participating in Jiminii's thread and the subject of his thread.”

Okay, now you’re saying that you only came to ee because this Jiminii fellow was here and opened this thread, so you jumped right in to participate with him. That is quite interesting, I don’t suppose you were on another forum with this fellow and he got booted and you just followed him because you believe the way he does? May I ask if you are your own fellow and can independently think for yourself? Do you have your own thoughts of how this all fits in the scheme of life? You make it seem that this Jiminii fellow owned his thread and perhaps he invited you to come and support him. I really do not think that he owned anything and from a bit of history he created angst else where on the internet. So here again I have to ask did you follow him because he perhaps is leading you down a primrose path? I am sorry; these are just a few questions I have for your reply of why you came here.

You have not answered the complete question of Christine’s “What do you wish to accomplish while you are here?” Is that a fair question? If you only came here because of this Jiminii fellow and all you are doing is creating angst, perhaps you may take stock of your lot in here and life and perhaps catch more fly’s with honey rather than vinegar. I agree with Christine’s assessment,

”The following question isn't meant to pin you to the wall so we can throw darts at you, it is simply a direct question which if you choose to answer it openly and transparently might bear some unexpected fruit: Why do you visit the EE forum and what would you like to accomplish here? “

So here we all are on this forum with this thread that clearly has opened a door to understanding the truth about a man called LRH and his misgivings of creating a Cult to make money and gain power over other human beings. We have learned of the hopes and tragedies of so many folks that followed into this dark little rabbit hole. Some found their way back out but others are still hopelessly trapped. My God Man please open your eyes. No lecture intended.

DISSCLAIMER
The paragraphs and replies above are not intended to be legal or medical advice. This is not a template of instructions to build a playhouse or any other kind of structure. Lectures are not given in any shape or form. The research and opinions are gathered from texts of other individuals and the author himself. No harm is intended. No animals have been harmed in the making of this document. All horses, cats and dogs have given their clear consent to use any and all quotes and phrases. The chickens declined to give a written notice that their eggs could be used to throw against any dissenters. Three black crows gave warning caws shortly before dropping small bombs on the vehicle that was used in the making of this documentary. “And don't forget to laugh a lot; laughter is a gift of the gods!”
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

LostNFound wrote:Postby cuitlahuac » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:00 pm
“LostNFound.

Well Just so happens that I do know my history, Churches that file the 501(c)(3) forms become government controlled and they do still have to pay tax to the IRS which in turn gives to the IMF, The Vatican, The British empire and so forth. It is actually the congregations that have to pay the tax even though the Church organization (Corporation) may become somewhat exempt but don’t be fooled by this, the Churches do pay homage to the governments
Thanks for telling us you are a citizen of the country that imposses some 35 per cent income tax on its citizens. That means a very big part of that 35 per cent of yours goes to the war and intell machine that funds ISIS jihadists in Syria that in turn blow off, kill and behead woman and children. Not to say the money of your taxes going to Saudi Arabia, that in turn deposses christian leaders in Indonesia to be replaced with Sharia Law fundamentalists that in turn behead or stone woman to death if they happen to not wear head covers in those countries. This as reported by Deutsche Velle on TV.

And of course your taxes also goes to Israel military, that are in the final steps of mass exterminating woman and children in Palestine.

Yes, lots of stories of people escaping from today's Church of Scientology, but do not compare with the hundreds of thousands that have horror stories to tell thanks to the cult of ISIS jihadists funded by your taxes. And of course many more hundreds of thousands can not tell their horror stories because they are dead or scatered in pieces thanks to the explosives your money funds in the Middle East.

How does that feel? What will you tell the Divine Creator, when he puts in the table the subject of your taxes funding it all? Will your answer be: "You know God, I can not tell where my money goes after I pay taxes to the IRS".

And the Divine Creator might say: "But I never saw you protesting your money going into this mass murder cult of your government!". Will you then say: "But God, nobody has ever protested this cult of mass murder created by our ellected luciferian, Crowley adorator and White Brotherhood teocrats in Washington. Why hould I protest them or acknowledge they exist?"

But the fact remains that it is your money that is funding the Washington teocratic mass murder cult.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

You say that Churches that file the 501(c)(3) forms become government controlled? So you know that all churches then are taken by the mass murder cult of your ellected pedophile Washington teocrats? Good.

It looks to me that the most pernicious cult and the lies we should be figting, is the luciferic, Crowled adorator and White Brotherhood pedophile teocrats at washington. And the people who should put more energy on that are those who have to pay taxes to the IRS or have ever done so.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

By the way LostNFound, White Brotherhood is a secret society. Not a society of supremacist whites.

Great White Brotherhood

The Great White Brotherhood, in belief systems akin to Theosophical and New Age, are said to be supernatural beings of great power who spread spiritual teachings through selected humans.[1] The members of the Brotherhood may be known as the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom or the Ascended Masters.[1] The first person to talk about them was Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (Theosophy), and after she and other people claimed to have received messages from them. These included Aleister Crowley, Alice A. Bailey, Guy Ballard, Geraldine Innocente (The Bridge to Freedom), Elizabeth Clare Prophet and Benjamin Creme.[1] Machaelle Small Wright has written extensively about the "White Brotherhood" and her communication and work with them.[2]

Wikipedia.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Christine wrote: From my experiences, from my substantial contact with upper level auditors I stand on my assessment of the aberrations I see within the Tech (CoS, Free Zone and Ron's Org). I have written about this many times so won't do so now. Fundamentally these aberrations stem from LRH and his megalomaniac Messianic personality, I won't argue that he was brilliant for he was highly capable of taking Truth and twisting it into a religion that served his ego and pocket book.[/list]

And don't forget to laugh a lot, laughter is a gift of the gods! ;)
I came here because I was commenting and verifying the points made by Jiminii in Avalon Forum (PA). I kept on reading them and commenting on them and trying to verify them here. And of course, spiritual matters and awaken matters is the subject in this forum.

I am probably also an empath.

By the way, it is easy to critisice Hubbard and Scientology when you too have been part (while you were in the USA) of a mass murderous cult run by a luciferic, Crowley adorator, pedophile and White Brotherhood controlled child sacrificing teocracy. Yes, by giving taxes to the IRS and never protesting your money being used for that. You might not see that evil but that is what might be fueling the hatred against Hubbard and Scientology. Churches don't pay taxes to that Washington pedophile child killing teocracy. At least not in the magnitude people like LostNFound do.

Return to “General discussions”