The truth of LRH L. Ron Hubbard

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Re: The truth of LRH L. Ron Hubbard

Post by Christine »

cuitlahuac wrote:I came here because I was commenting and verifying the points made by Jiminii in Avalon Forum (PA). I kept on reading them and commenting on them and trying to verify them here. And of course, spiritual matters and awaken matters is the subject in this forum.

I am probably also an empath.

By the way, it is easy to critisice Hubbard and Scientology when you too have been part (while you were in the USA) of a mass murderous cult run by a luciferic, Crowley adorator, pedophile and White Brotherhood controlled child sacrificing teocracy. Yes, by giving taxes to the IRS and never protesting your money being used for that. You might not see that evil but that is what might be fueling the hatred against Hubbard and Scientology. Churches don't pay taxes to that Washington pedophile child killing teocracy. At least not in the magnitude people like LostNFound do.
Dear cuitlahuac,

I can appreciate your sentiments, your search, your empathy. May I make a suggestion that we speak of spiritual matters and lessen the rhetoric about the CoS, for myself it is not hatred toward a man or his religion that is felt, it is a simple act of bringing forth the truth of the matter. IRS, CIA, FDA, FBI, CDC are all agencies that are corrupted and promote that which is repugnant to the human spirit. So are almost every government on this planet so lets not nit pick this into useless contention.

There is no need to call out any one on this forum for everyone of us is somehow and in some way tied to "the control system" and frankly speaking so are most of the folks who take El-Ron's word as law. Let's speak of individuals and if jiminii makes sense to you allow us to hear your thoughts. By the way where is he? I listened to the man for years (he rarely let me speak and almost never acknowledged anything I managed to say) and honestly found him going around in circles with himself while at the same time he made some sense, his childlike nature was what I found endearing and yes he paid the price of not being corralled into the system.

So let's speak about paying taxes, registration fees, birth certificates, passports and all manner in which they coerce the human being into "system". Anyone, and I have to a great extent, who lives outside that system knows that by paying money to exist is corrupting to the spirit in the soul. None lesser or greater in this. Most of my work over the past several years has been trying to wake people up to how morally bankrupt they really are as their tax dollars fund the "cult of death", none of our highest aspirations can be met by simply learning how to use the system to our personal favor.

I've been thinking a great deal about what comes next for humanity or as Fred Steeves said on another thread, is it simply that some of us will be able to exit the system? I am of both minds for I deeply intuit that if enough loving kind human consciousness can be REAL-ized it may be that the rest of the sleeping souls (here I assume that most humans have souls, something many doubt) will follow the greatest energetic lead. We are a great potential waiting for the right keys to turn our locks and free ourselves from chains that bind.

The reason I write on this thread is that I am also pragmatic in my nature and have found for myself that all religions, all man-made structures of belief ultimately fall far short from the great Spirit of Creator and Creation Herself. The union of energies that are male/ female ... dark/ light ... yin/ yang ... positive/ negative charge, here we merge spirit with what science knows, what all native people's have always known that we carry within us the full potential of creation. The single most deplorable aspect of any doctrine that proclaims to be the "only way" is that it is now but a cog in the wheel of the system and every system once installed will seek to propagate itself.

We cannot make this passage by projecting on to someone else our pain, our unhealed trauma or anything that resonates with the need to be right. And frankly there is not a system on this Earth that will set us free from our own devices.

Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Thank you Christine, you have opened a new door that leads away from a very contentious place of circular thought. I do believe that the topic of this thread, in its very contentious way has given some truth to the matter and as for me, opened my eyes ever more on man made religions.

Yes, I agree more with your request to perhaps speak about spiritual matters. In all the world of religions, there is always such a division. This is, I believe, due to the very fact that they are all man made. Man/human beings have always searched for who and why we are. The mysticism of God, Supreme being, Gods, the Creator is or appears to be the center focal, driving force of all the different religions. Almost to say that there is a common heart spark. It is mankind that takes this and twists it to fit his perception therefore creating that division away from who we really are.

cuitlahauc and I are in common in searching for truth. We do see this sick world around us and as you say there is no need to call out anyone or attack anyone. It all has to come down to connecting and standing in the same light against the dark.

Steven
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Religion is defined as a method to control men. A method to bring civilization to barbarians.

For the search of truth one uses misticism. Jesus and all the religious founders were mistics.

So, this world will have to evolve from a group of religions fighting each other to a place where misticism is pursued in order to achieve higher levels of understanding.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

cuitlahuac wrote:Religion is defined as a method to control men. A method to bring civilization to barbarians.

For the search of truth one uses misticism. Jesus and all the religious founders were mistics.

So, this world will have to evolve from a group of religions fighting each other to a place where misticism is pursued in order to achieve higher levels of understanding.
The root of words is most interesting for me so I looked up religion ... what I found most telling is the last part of this quote in bold. Yes, I agree that for the most part religion is used to control humankind.
religion (n.) Look up religion at Dictionary.com

c. 1200, "state of life bound by monastic vows," also "conduct indicating a belief in a divine power," from Anglo-French religiun (11c.), Old French religion "piety, devotion; religious community," and directly from Latin religionem (nominative religio) "respect for what is sacred, reverence for the gods; conscientiousness, sense of right, moral obligation; fear of the gods; divine service, religious observance; a religion, a faith, a mode of worship, cult; sanctity, holiness," in Late Latin "monastic life" (5c.).

According to Cicero derived from relegere "go through again" (in reading or in thought), from re- "again" (see re-) + legere "read" (see lecture (n.)). However, popular etymology among the later ancients (Servius, Lactantius, Augustine) and the interpretation of many modern writers connects it with religare "to bind fast" (see rely), via notion of "place an obligation on," or "bond between humans and gods." In that case, the re- would be intensive. Another possible origin is religiens "careful," opposite of negligens. In English, meaning "particular system of faith" is recorded from c. 1300; sense of "recognition of and allegiance in manner of life (perceived as justly due) to a higher, unseen power or powers" is from 1530s.

To hold, therefore, that there is no difference in matters of religion between forms that are unlike each other, and even contrary to each other, most clearly leads in the end to the rejection of all religion in both theory and practice. And this is the same thing as atheism, however it may differ from it in name. [Pope Leo XIII, Immortale Dei, 1885]
When you speak of mysticism I take it to mean a direct knowing or gnosis of the divine without need for a church or intercessor to provide an interpretation. There are many mystics both in the present and from our past that speak from what can be described as their heart center, a place of resonance within the human form. The acceptance of creation as mysterious and unknowable in whole has led men and women to search via multiple practices. I know for myself in moments of epiphanies or sudden realizations the mind likes to take over and "think" it has found some greater knowing, the mind wants to categorize this and put the unknowable into some word form so it can be shared. For many this leads to a certain ego attachment which will tend toward the need of outward recognition or acclaim.
mystic (adj.)

late 14c., "spiritually allegorical, pertaining to mysteries of faith," from Old French mistique "mysterious, full of mystery" (14c.), or directly from Latin mysticus "mystical, mystic, of secret rites" (source also of Italian mistico, Spanish mistico), from Greek mystikos "secret, mystic, connected with the mysteries," from mystes "one who has been initiated" (see mystery (n.1)). Meaning "pertaining to occult practices or ancient religions" first recorded 1610s.
My feelings these days run toward a simple expression of the divine, the part felt in the body interfaced with nature, in moments of silent communion. We are so outwardly directed due to the various doctrines of faith along with our dependence on the mechanisms of the system that it takes an exertion of determination to stay the middle path of observant observer, to simply sit and wait for the answer or right action to arise …

Every religion and every mystic has something called truth contained within or they could not persuade or inspire the mass consciousness of humans but this ends at that point, there comes a place where each individual must ultimately walk alone to know thyself. What I feel appears before us now is just such a mass sweeping away of what we have called truth, everything is turned upside down and backwards so that what we long held as the glue of our reality is seen from multiple points of view. Who we once thought of as a truth missionary can be seen from the opposite perspective and what is revealed is that they also hold the dark side, having perhaps acted in ways the mind can't categorize and hold in a stable definition. This makes "truth" illusive something the mind dislikes.

The thread title is erroneous in many ways for the "truth" of LRH is as multiplicitous and duplicitous as we see it and this leads to the battle of contentions, same of any other religion or doctrine.

Truth on the other hand is an inside work, the Work.

cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Christine. Can we talk here of your comments in another non-public forum, of when you said (2013) you knew of Hubbard's dissapearance?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

cuitlahuac wrote:Christine. Can we talk here of your comments in another non-public forum, of when you said (2013) you knew of Hubbard's dissapearance?
Hi cuitlahuac, long time since we've heard from you. I am not at all clear about "another non-public forum" nor what I said about LRH's "disappearnce". It's a subject that gets very little of my attention however like always I will answer any questions publicly if I can bring the light of understanding to them.

Wishing you a Feliz Navidad from la tierra de los locos.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_hBPj8 ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Thanks for the greetings. That is a Dominican drum. Feliz Navidad también.

The non public forum is from Avalon. 2013

Quote:
I RVed this as a child, it happened at sea on a boat. Two other people were with him and were also lost. Sorry I do not have an exact date, being that young one does not consider the importance of keeping a notebook.
From the Heart,

I'll be clear on the boat... this boat was a private sailing vessel. It had three cabins inside.
From the Heart,
End Quote:
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

cuitlahuac wrote:Quote:
I RVed this as a child, it happened at sea on a boat. Two other people were with him and were also lost. Sorry I do not have an exact date, being that young one does not consider the importance of keeping a notebook.
From the Heart,

I'll be clear on the boat... this boat was a private sailing vessel. It had three cabins inside.
From the Heart,
End Quote:
To be clear that quote was not made by me. I vaguely recall someone else sharing it and honestly I don't see any relevancy unless you do and can explain your interest at this time.
Professor Doom

Post by Professor Doom »

@cuitlahuac

Funny things :

You are quoting a private forum from Avalon on a public forum . I assume you are an active member on Avalon .Not sure how happy they are or any forum would be to quote private posts on public spaces. Instead you could have wrote a PM ...

Your obsession with Scientology , LRH and stuff is...interesting considering how people like to obsess about various religious / philosophical topics.

How about posting a song , a cat , how your garden is doing ? A dog you care for?

What stars you find awesome ?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I wonder if LRH ever laughed out loud?

I do so appreciate mirth as medicine and a good belly laugh, it makes life so much lighter.

► Show Spoiler

Return to “General discussions”