The Lucifer Theory

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Pluto's Child

The Lucifer Theory

Post by Pluto's Child »

The key to understanding what evil is; what “aliens” really are, and what the black projects & intel agencies are up to when it comes to the occult, is understanding what Lucifer really is.

The common mistake with these things is to anthropomorphise them, that is to imagine them as “men” or akin to men, but this is not the case, Lucifer is in fact a kind of dynamic & sentient energy field to which all life owes its material existence.

This is why the Christian creation story doesn't have God destroying Lucifer after “he” realizes that he can also create & seeks to usurp “his” own creator, because everything in material creation relies on the existence of this “light” or undetectable background energy field upon which the material rests.

We now know that the way reality manifests is to some degree influenced by consciousness, and that matter it's self is made of light, or at least they have got to making matter out of light.

Scientists discover how to turn light into matter after 80-year quest http://phys.org/news/2014-05-scientists-year-quest.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Quantum Physics: Double Slit Experiment & Consciousness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiAj7S6ko9Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think this extract from Genesis is about this & the original role of man before we found ourselves in this fallen state;

“19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field”

This leads me to think that we live in a kind of suspended field at the edges of which reality gets impossible to define, but it does carry on beyond what we can see, detect & measure, this field of background energy or "light" is what I believe the Bible calls "Lucifer", it is an intelligent field that underpins material reality, and beyond our reality other beings dwell, these beings are the “children of Lucifer”, created in his image, and are usually mistakenly described as “Aliens”.

One aspect of this “light” aka “the magnetic fluid” is that it can be manipulated by will, it can be charged through magical acts (rituals, sacrifices etc) & the resulting “rebound” can be directed by an experienced practitioner.

This is understood & used by those in power, and this is why they always become evil & corrupt if they weren't to start with, because they are immersed in & draw powers from a corrupt force.

One of the signs that this “force” is being used by TPTB for evil ends is that ripples in cause & effect go out through our reality creating what seems like “bizarre coincidences” and absurdities, take 9/11 for example, the demonic faces in the flames & smoke billowing out of the WTC's Twin Towers was not mere paradoilia, nor was the now famous Simpsons NY 9/11 bus flyer a “co-incidence”, creative types are by their very nature open to the ideas & forms carried by this “field” and that is why such things appear like they do before the actual event.

9/11 Demon faces http://www.christianmedia.us/devil-face.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In the bible it says that God created man in His own image, so it's not such a leap to see how a being described as a serpent & a dragon should create those beings we know as reptilians and the other beings that masquerade as aliens from other worlds.

The late great John Keel got extremely close to this with his “super spectrum” theory (see his book “The Eighth Tower) in which he sought to explain the absurdities & monsters associated with “UFO flaps” (short periods of time in which a lot of phenomena would manifest in a given locale).

Keel also realised that whatever this “field” was it was sentient & could read minds, in fact it likes to interact with anyone “open” or “psychic” enough on a mental level as was clearly demonstrated with the “UFO cults” such as described in Jacques Vallee's masterpiece “The Invisible College”.

Worship & devotion seem very important to this being or beings that inhabit this invisible realm, and by deceit they seek it when ever they can, why they do this & what they draw from it is a subject in itself.

Deceit & deceiving in general are hallmarks of this “force” in operation, and those who profit from it & who are used by this “force” seem to revel in lies & deceit to such a degree they seem incapable of not lying & deceiving !
Naga_Fireball

Re: The Lucifer Theory

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Well, this is a good post. You describe a sort of theft, a usurpation of original thought form into the more linear and ordered physical world.

The result of loss, either being lost or losing a thing of value, causes pain. We are literally "lost in translation", going by your logic that the material manifestation of the body and mind are less than their spiritual or ideal forms.

Pain is the great teacher, however, and the concept of a refining fire or cruel judgment is definitely Luciferian.

I'm not entirely sure that calling all the worshippers liars and evil is fair, as if Lucifer is a created being or force, then essentially Luciferians worship creation itself, if you get my meaning.

The ups and the downs, the manifestation and its destruction.

Good and evil can be a matter of scale and indifference, as we talked about in another thread. And then we have the mimics of Lucifer who point out the mimicry of Lucifer...

In the Bible I think one of Lucifer's frustrations is that his works are manifest and subject to Gods scrutiny whereas God himself works behind the scenes , not needing the same level of scaffolding to support his creation.

God is humble and the only thing he is jealous of is worship. And there's a difference between serving Lucifer and worshiping him I think. I like the concept of cooperatives, ie live and let live.

Hug
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

P.s. in gods eyes we are unfinished and he shows us grace. I think you are correct in that lucifer as anthropomorpized is traditionally quick to judge and therefore inferior to the logic of God
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

A thought hit me while I was outside.

You guys know about Carl Sagan and all those scientists who thought Mars had a nuclear war and lost its water.

It is entirely possible that those people were led into a war when one of those "hyperion objects" was passing by. Perhaps they thought it would affect some countries more than others and that sparked a war. Ironically the thermonuclear exchange may theoretically have guaranteed the loss of the water to the passing object.

The spirit of science is not necessarily the friend of Man, it could be said. The Adversary is a most terrible teacher.

Lapsit Exillis - The Stone That Fell From Heaven

The Ordo Lapsit Exillis is named after the Stone that fell from Heaven, the fabled jewel that is said to have fallen from Lucifer’s crown during the war in Heaven, and which in the occult is used as a symbol of enlightenment - of the descent of divine light form the mind of God into the mind of Man. As such it symbolizes Venus, the Morning Star, as well as the Luciferian doctrine of the initiates, the secret knowledge which men are not allowed, and which Lucifer’s angels were cast from Heaven for sharing with man. In Freemasonry, this is symbolized as the Blazing Star, which is often depicted as falling from Heaven. As Albert Pike writes in Morals and Dogma, The Blazing Star has been regarded as an emblem of Omniscience, or the All-Seeing Eye, which to the ancients was the Sun. Masons also represent the Lapsit Exillis as the Stone that was rejected - the secret cornerstone of Solomon’s Temple which symbolizes the core of their teachings.
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thank you so much P'sC ... honestly don't know where to begin to share all that we (karelia, Niels Kunze, Shane, myself and the ladies of EE) have researched and inwardly experienced with the Being called Lucifer, all of which matches and echoes what you are saying.

From my point of view, and I have a very personal relationship with Lucifer for which I have been punished through out time. Even in this life while in the Mandato (cult), there was an attempt to destroy me because I held such a relationship. Obviously when I say "I" in reality I am speaking for the body that "we" are for I am not at all alone in this. I will need more time than I have today to write up a full report.

In the anthropomorphisation of such a light Being who (from my perspective) chose to embed itself (falls to Earth) in the plane of matter with a great sacrifice to do so. In moments the strong feelings are that "chose to do so be-cause their was a necessity or strong passion". Certainly in this fall was undertaken within the Laws of creation.

I am bolding the statements you make below because they are so important IMHO for us to reach the greatest awareness of just how our reality has been manipulated in the hands of the dark magicians. And why I feel such a joyous compulsion to share that WE are finally able to perceive this and speak of it without the dread of horrible punishment felt for so long. too long. Gnosis that is hidden, bought and sold, usurped and misused ... those that are the purveyors and mindtanglers have been given notice.

In a group Skype chat this was posted today and I want to share the quote: Gnosis is knowledge, is beauty, is ethics, is harmony, is silence.

What makes us free is the gnosis
of who we were
of what we have become
of where we were
of wherein we have been cast
of whereto we are hastening
of what we are being freed
of what birth really is
of what rebirth really is

Again, and to Naga_Fireball thanks for opening this conversation. It is for myself the nut of the matter.
Pluto's Child wrote:The key to understanding what evil is; what “aliens” really are, and what the black projects & intel agencies are up to when it comes to the occult, is understanding what Lucifer really is.

The common mistake with these things is to anthropomorphise them, that is to imagine them as “men” or akin to men, but this is not the case, Lucifer is in fact a kind of dynamic & sentient energy field to which all life owes its material existence.

This is why the Christian creation story doesn't have God destroying Lucifer after “he” realizes that he can also create & seeks to usurp “his” own creator, because everything in material creation relies on the existence of this “light” or undetectable background energy field upon which the material rests.

We now know that the way reality manifests is to some degree influenced by consciousness, and that matter it's self is made of light, or at least they have got to making matter out of light.

This leads me to think that we live in a kind of suspended field at the edges of which reality gets impossible to define, but it does carry on beyond what we can see, detect & measure, this field of background energy or "light" is what I believe the Bible calls "Lucifer", it is an intelligent field that underpins material reality, and beyond our reality other beings dwell,

One aspect of this “light” aka “the magnetic fluid” is that it can be manipulated by will, it can be charged through magical acts (rituals, sacrifices etc) & the resulting “rebound” can be directed by an experienced practitioner.

This is understood [and understand it today] & used by those in power, and this is why they always become evil & corrupt if they weren't to start with, because they are immersed in & draw powers from a corrupt force. [I would say they draw poor from The Force and corrupt it for their own gain.]

In the bible it says that God created man in His own image, so it's not such a leap to see how a being described as a serpent & a dragon should create those beings we know as reptilians and the other beings that masquerade as aliens from other worlds.

Worship & devotion seem very important to this being or beings that inhabit this invisible realm, and by deceit they seek it when ever they can, why they do this & what they draw from it is a subject in itself.

Deceit & deceiving in general are hallmarks of this “force” in operation, and those who profit from it & who are used by this “force” seem to revel in lies & deceit to such a degree they seem incapable of not lying & deceiving !
Here is the video we made on Lucifer in case you missed it:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OvZ5oT6FoA[/youtube]

Published on Jan 26, 2016
This video is a piece of a puzzle which was initiated several months back, not so much from research but due to awe inspiring inner visions that included visceral body memories.

In our current "contextual" reality it is extremely difficult if not "virtually" impossible to find Truth out side of Self. As a coherent gathering of friends we have allowed for the place of separate realities, inner gnowing along with deep delving research. What we have found is that the MATRIX has reached levels of complexity that require navigation with an inner compass if one is to uncover the Truth for themselves.

While solitary this journey also requires collaboration, a fierce fearless nature joined with a lot of mirth. The pure childlike joy of discovery for discoveries sake.

We follow no doctrine or agenda, we strive to embody the Love of Truth, of Beauty and of Freedom.

So we have thrown out personal agendas, unplugged from the programs we were indoctrinated into, have overcome the howling voices of fear and have chosen to look where we are forbidden to go.

This prohibition to enter the occulted world of esoteric knowledge comes from multiple fronts and facades. The religious, the righteous, the authorities, the Cabal, the Illuminati and all who desire power for the chosen few. Opposition also comes from the confused, the meek, and the frightened.

The use of double back blinds and distortion seems so prevalent and so pervasive as to leave the mind in a perpetual motion machine of doubt or locked into a single point of view, clinging to a model that supports a flagging ego.

So … throwing off our covers, standing naked and bare we present a initial rendering of what we dare not know about Lucifer.

All across the media Lucifer is being co-opted and reinvented, stylized and commercialized. The conspiracy theorists will say it is because Lucifer is Satan and Lucifer is the devil. This from our experiential point of view and investigation is an out and out lie and a double backed deception. Careless use of words is equally complicit in this, those that mimic are surely caught in the snare.

Lucifer is the Light Bringer, the Morning Star, the angel that dared to rebel, his Love great enough to confront an immense trauma and rift in time and space. The one who sacrificed a third of himself and angels with him, an act of the Greatest Compassion.

What do the Matrix controllers know that we don’t? We have been doubly, triply lied to. We are snared in a elaborate labyrinth that the predators don’t want us to have the keys to exit from.

~~~

“It is strange how divine powers may become perverted until each expression and urge becomes a ruffian and a murderer. The divine compassion of the gods manifests in this world of form very differently than in the realms of light. Divine compassion is energized by the same influxes as mortal passions and the lusts of earth. The spiritual light rays of Cosmos – the Fire Princes of the Dawn – which seethe and surge through the unregenerate man, are the impulses which he perverts to murder and hate.

The ceaseless power of Chaos, the seething pinwheel spirals of perpetual motion, whose majestic cadences are the music of the spheres, are energized by the same great power that man uses to destroy the highest and best.

The same mystic power that keeps the planets in their orbits around the solar body, the same energy that keeps each electron spinning and whirling, the same energy that is building the temple of God, is now a merciless slave-driver which , unmastered and uncurbed, strikes the Compassionate One and sends him reeling backward into the darkness of his prison.

Man does not listen to that little voice which speaks to him in ever loving, ever sorrowful tones. This voice speaks of the peace accompanying the constructive application of energy which he must chain if he would master the powers of creation.

How long will it take King Hiram of Tyre, the warrior on the second step, symbolic of the Fellow Craft of the Cosmic Lodge, to teach mankind the lessons of self-mastery? The teacher can do it only as he daily depicts the miseries which are the result of uncurbed appetites.

The strength of man was not given to be used destructively but that he might build a temple worthy to be the dwelling place of the Great Architect of the universe. God is glorifying himself through the individualized portions of himself, and is slowly teaching these individualized portions to understand and glorify the whole.”

~ Manly P. Hall 33rd degree Mason

Meek in the original Greek was gentle, tender.

“Tenderness accompanies all the Might imparted by Spirit.”
Mary Baker Eddy
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Naga_Fireball wrote:Well, this is a good post. You describe a sort of theft, a usurpation of original thought form into the more linear and ordered physical world.

The result of loss, either being lost or losing a thing of value, causes pain. We are literally "lost in translation", going by your logic that the material manifestation of the body and mind are less than their spiritual or ideal forms.

Pain is the great teacher, however, and the concept of a refining fire or cruel judgment is definitely Luciferian.

I'm not entirely sure that calling all the worshippers liars and evil is fair, as if Lucifer is a created being or force, then essentially Luciferians worship creation itself, if you get my meaning.

The ups and the downs, the manifestation and its destruction.

Good and evil can be a matter of scale and indifference, as we talked about in another thread. And then we have the mimics of Lucifer who point out the mimicry of Lucifer...

In the Bible I think one of Lucifer's frustrations is that his works are manifest and subject to Gods scrutiny whereas God himself works behind the scenes , not needing the same level of scaffolding to support his creation.

God is humble and the only thing he is jealous of is worship. And there's a difference between serving Lucifer and worshiping him I think. I like the concept of cooperatives, ie live and let live.

Hug
It might take me more than one go to reply to this, never mind the rest of the thread lol.

I don't want to go down the Bible quoting route with this, but it seems to fit with the latest findings in physics & quantum physics, & with my own experience inc things I've read about.

It wasn't just Lucifer that rebelled against God, man did so too, which is why we are in a "fallen" state, & don't seem to be learning, we keep trying to be gods when we aren't, so yes we are "less" than we could be, but we are also potentially "more" due to the consciousness gained by experience.

It wasn't so much usurpation of thought, more the idea of "going it alone" due to a lack of understanding of order & place, you can plant an apple seed & grow a tree, from which you can take more seeds & plant more trees, but we can't conceive of the concept of the apple seed from nothing, only God can do that.

Original ideas are very rare, even inventions tend to be a modification or combination of previously existing things, the same applies to Lucifer, it's actually a feminine principal, because it brings forth that seed which in implanted in it, the mistake was to take the bringing forth for being the source, which it isn't, by logic has to be the Active Principal, or "male", God.

I didn't say all worshippers are evil ( I don't like that word tbh it's way too loaded ) I meant those who are working Lucifer's agenda such as the major financial & political players, this where the saying "power corrupts" comes from, look at Bohemian Grove for example, the lying comes with it because it's part of the "energy signature" look at Clinton & Blair in the news right now, lies lies & more lies, built on a mountain of deceit.

The other aspect of worship is the energy drain & magnetic connection, the bizarre events at Fatima a hundred years ago still fool people to this day (Jacques Vallee covers that in detail in the book I mentioned, and the events at Lourdes too).

Good & evil in anything but a generic over view type thing are not very useful as concepts because they are based on the morals & whatever the societal norms are at the point where the value judgement is being made, ie they are subjective.

Mimics are every where, once you see the situation from a bit further back it becomes clear that all the different beliefs & "occult" groups are all doing the same stuff, just in different garb.

How many groups a cults have there been that have all the answers but collapse when the highly magnetic leader / guru dies or becomes unfashionable ?

Blavatsky's Theosophists come to mind, they don't seem much more than a band of carpet baggers with a few Hindu & Buddhist ideas cobbled together, even the great Leadbeater turns out to be a kiddy fiddler !
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

You are correct about the Grovers I think. Something tells me that their patrons are unhappy with their actions. The whole 9/11 plot was likely hatched there around 1966 and certainly does not glorify the concept of Lucifer with which I am familiar.
~William Cowper
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Naga_Fireball wrote:You are correct about the Grovers I think. Something tells me that their patrons are unhappy with their actions. The whole 9/11 plot was likely hatched there around 1966 and certainly does not glorify the concept of Lucifer with which I am familiar.

Please explain further, I was born in 1966 !!!

Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

You! Hug Lol.

It was the year if I recall correctly that groundbreaking began at WTC site in NYC.

Also 1966 was a particularly celebrated year at the BG, based on the amount of art they churned out that time to commemorate the to-do.

Google images yields a few interesting logos, very art deco.

You are about 11 years younger than bill gates. Richest man on earth? Pffft senior. ;)
~William Cowper
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Naga_Fireball wrote:You! Hug Lol.

It was the year if I recall correctly that groundbreaking began at WTC site in NYC.

Also 1966 was a particularly celebrated year at the BG, based on the amount of art they churned out that time to commemorate the to-do.

Google images yields a few interesting logos, very art deco.

You are about 11 years younger than bill gates. Richest man on earth? Pffft senior. ;)
More "co-incidences" lol.

I think "co-incidences" are nodes of "reality waves" intruding into our world.

It's a kind of magnetic disturbance that emanates from a place (some places are notorious for this like "Montauk", Crowley visited there long before the more recent goings on) & sometimes they seem to surround / come from individuals.

Some individuals learn how to direct & manage this energy & therefore can alter reality or rather what manifests in it.

The strangest & most powerful individual who could do this I have ever heard of was Jimmy Savile, who for reasons no one can understand hob-nobbed with royalty & the political elite, he used the most bizarre dress to put people in a state of confusion & kept them there, he is now famous for being a paedophile, but that is far from the whole picture, his burial in a reinforced concrete block being the classic give-away of someone who owes someone a terrible price.

His antics where such that they could fill several large books, and that's only the things in the public domain !

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/552674 ... ody-exhume" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just by co-incidence he lived not far ( about a kilometre) from where I was born & grew up Image

Return to “General discussions”