The Lucifer Theory

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Eelco

Re: The Lucifer Theory

Post by Eelco »

With the realization I am probably wrong.
Lucifer. A being who was put in charge of the material realm. Thus the true ruler of all we interact with through our senses.
In fact a being who doesn't even know about the deeper "hidden" or "occult" knowledge's man is capable of understanding. Ruler of Basic materialistic urges, needs and desire's.

Man's descent into this realm opens up the possibility to explore a myriad of existential knowing through matter. The downside? Man has to start owning the piece of matter that makes up his body. That fact is against the "Rule" of Lucifer as he is the sole ruler of matter.

As far as he's concerned some of what we "win" when we rule ourselves doesn't exist for him.
So he will send his demons to lure us to let go of our "childish dreams". Demons as guides to steer us back into "sane" materialistic, desire driven existence. Like any good parent/ruler would.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Oops! moved the topic and hopefully didn't mess anyone else posting up.

Thanks Eelco, a question immediately comes to my mind, who put Lucifer in charge of the material realm? My own experiences that have been unfolding through me for years is that he/ she is the Light Bringer, the true giver of Light into Matter (mater, mother) In his "fall" into this material realm he was not alone, they say, via dubious Biblical interpretations (We must remember that the bible has been altered to suit a specific narrative), that a third of the angels of heaven fell with Lucifer.

[If one reading this starts investigating on their own there is ample research about the plasma and electrical nature of our Universe which puts the stories in a new and deeply interpretive light.]

My own deepest knowing is that he and his consort, one could say he split himself, the Spirit and Yeshua [Christ] who followed the great aeon Sophia, so they are in essence one and the same Being. In essence we hue-mans are them (creation in the divine trinity), male/ female and spirit. As I and others have written elsewhere, it is the jealous and vengeful god who is named Jehovah (Yahweh) in the old testament of the jews that murders his children in jealous rages and asks for blind obedience above all.

The issue as I see it is that we, the People (the real Star people) have been so suppressed, decimated, hunted and fooled through out the eons so that the song of truth could not rise. This is the True nature of the Luciferian rebellion, NOT the distorted mind controlling minions who use the power of Lucifer as the cabal of control. They have purposely switched the name Lucifer for Satan knowing full well what they were doing. Lucifer is not Satan. Any good researcher into how this operates, the switch and bait inversion of Truth will see this pattern through the whole of the matrix.

For myself my journey continuously points me to the place inside of me that is fractured and through love, letting go, healing the massive trauma of the above mentioned separation I am be-coming not only whole but free as a "chrysalisified" Being. I am able to see both the energetic nature of creation and how we the co-creators of our reality personify this energy. This for me is the real journey home, the release of ideological nonsense along with embracing my essence.

We are living in marvelous times, challenging our essential self to the max, to reveal to Be.

I am moving this thread to the open forum as P'sC is okay with that, this one Being, this one misconstrued and upside version of our reality holds, for myself at least, a key that unlocks our inner doors.

Eelco wrote:With the realization I am probably wrong.
Lucifer. A being who was put in charge of the material realm. Thus the true ruler of all we interact with through our senses.
In fact a being who doesn't even know about the deeper "hidden" or "occult" knowledge's man is capable of understanding. Ruler of Basic materialistic urges, needs and desire's.

Man's descent into this realm opens up the possibility to explore a myriad of existential knowing through matter. The downside? Man has to start owning the piece of matter that makes up his body. That fact is against the "Rule" of Lucifer as he is the sole ruler of matter.

As far as he's concerned some of what we "win" when we rule ourselves doesn't exist for him.
So he will send his demons to lure us to let go of our "childish dreams". Demons as guides to steer us back into "sane" materialistic, desire driven existence. Like any good parent/ruler would.

With Love
Eelco
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Not sure if this image will come through, the Genie Du Mal, Liege (france?)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ur_new.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Not so much who put him in charge.
More a being that emerged as consciousness of matter.
No beginning. No end.

when matter is he is.
they are one and the same.

Then Sophia came. He cannot see her.
Oblivious to all she is.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Naga_Fireball wrote:Image

Not sure if this image will come through, the Genie Du Mal, Liege (france?)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ur_new.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Le génie du mal (installed 1848) or The Genius of Evil, known informally in English as Lucifer or The Lucifer of Liège,[1] is a religious sculpture executed in white marble by the Belgian artist Guillaume Geefs. Francophone art historians most often refer to the figure as an ange déchu, a "fallen angel." It is located within the elaborate pulpit (French chaire de vérité, "seat of truth") of St. Paul's Cathedral, Liège, and depicts a classically beautiful man in his physical prime, chained, seated, and nearly nude but for drapery gathered over his thighs, his full length ensconced within a mandorla of bat wings. Geefs' work replaces an earlier sculpture created for the space by his younger brother Joseph Geefs (L'ange du mal) which was removed from the cathedral because of its distracting allure and "unhealthy beauty."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_g%C3%A9nie_du_mal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

With reference to what I said about Savile (buried at a 45° angle in two & a half tons of reinforced concrete)

The Witch Of Berkeley (near Bristol UK)

Fearing her impending death she sent for her remaining children; her youngest son who had joined a Monastery to become a Monk and her daughter who likewise had joined the church, becoming a Nun said to have been of great piety. From her deathbed she confessed to her children that her life had been a sham and all her wealth and popularity had been the result of selling her soul to the Devil. The death of the Raven had marked that the time had come for the reckoning and the Devil would come to collect her soul. The gifts that the devil bestowed upon her she tried to use for good, not wickedness, hoping to cheat the Devil and find her way to Heaven. Nevertheless she had made a study of the magic of the time so as to protect herself in death from the fiery pit. She then gave her children these strange instructions. After her death they must wrap her up in the skin of a stag and place her in a stone coffin bound by three iron chains, the last locking link to be cooled by holy water and blessed. Then the coffin was to be set upright in the centre of the church. Furthermore psalms were to be sung over her body for 40 days and 40 nights. If after three days her coffin had not been molested, she could be moved to the churchyard to be buried in the more conventional way.

After her death her orders were carried out to the letter. However things did not go as she wished. On the first night there was a fearful storm and the roof was hit by lightning, causing pieces of tiles to rain down on the people praying below, who panicked, thinking the roof might fall in, and ran out into the storm leaving the church doors open. A crowd of demons swarmed in and attacked the coffin that had been left unattended. Despite their efforts they only managed to break the first chain by daybreak. On the second night a similar thing happened. This time one of the candles set fire to some draperies causing a small fire that filled the church with thick smoke. Unable to breathe, the people left the coffin unattended and the demons reappeared and attacked the coffin with renewed vigour, resulting in the second chain being snapped. But the third and most powerful chain still held true, despite the efforts of the desperate demons (If high magic fail, iron and stone may still prevail).

On the third night the Devil, fearing he might yet be cheated of his prize, came in person, riding a black horse from which grew spikes, then riding around the church like a gale. The hoof beats shook the church to its foundations. The church doors splintered on their great hinges and the people present hid as best they could as the devil himself calmly walked into the church bringing with him the terrible fear of the dark, ready to devour their very existence. "I have come for the witch of Berkeley. Are you there my love? Follow me!" A voice answered from inside the coffin: "I cannot come my lord for I am bound". Then the Devil said "I will unbind you, to your great loss." With that, the devil tore the third chain off the coffin and with one furious kick smashed the stone coffin, then picked up the living corpse of the woman and strode out of the church stepping over the fallen doors. Dragging her to where his black horse stood waiting, The Devil sprang into the saddle throwing her across the beast's neck with such force that the spikes pierced her writhing body, then all three galloped into the night. It was said that her hideous screams and pleas for help were heard by many before they faded into silence.

Full tale http://www.twistedtree.org.uk/witchofberkeley.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/P2EQ0FlVks4[/youtube]

The whole lucifer story as I see it reminds me of this scene..

with Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Eelco wrote:With the realization I am probably wrong.

With Love
Eelco
Hi Eelco,

The theory isn't that he is a "being" in any of the conventional uses of the word, more that he is the very substance that all beings other than God live within, and are physically made of (the physical part, your body), that he IS light, as in the entire electromagnetic spectrum, matter it's self and probably more besides.

This then by extension means that ALL "gods" (little "g") are manifestations of Lucifer, as are demons, the devil & satan, however he is not the top ruler of this Domain because God is still more powerful being Lucifers creator.

As well as "gods" being essentially luciferic, so are any "realms" they may "inhabit" because they are still within the luciferic field.

When I say "manifestations of Lucifer" there is a huge human element involved, sometimes creating "gods" by direction of will & sacrifice into the field, and like an energetic mirror it will reflect back manifesting various "proofs" of said gods, which provokes more devotion, which in turn makes the "god" an ever more powerful "magnetic" phenomena.

Because of the ongoing interference since the tempting & apple eating in the Garden of Eden the "light bringer" & "adversary" aspects are quite true (as anyone who has worked on themselves knows only too well), and so is the deceit which never ceases to find new ways to lead mankind astray, often as you say into materialism.

One other point in reference to something Christine wrote, about the Old Testament, there are various ways of reading it, what I take it to be is the story of mankind's psychological & ontological development, often by metaphor & allegory, God being cruel & jealous is then the perception of an emotionally immature & uncomprehending humanity, like a small tantrumming child telling it's parent how much it hates the parent for not giving it what it wants, when the parent knows better.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Another way to look at the OT is in terms of extreme survivalism. For example when the Hebrews left Egypt (&slavery) and traded dependence on Egyptian grain for the bloodthirsty guidance of Azazel... Who ends up founding the Israeli civilization imo. @@ should look up the whole Azazel sacrifice tradition in light of Moses' characteristics. Scary and interesting.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Here:
Azazel [ə-ˈzā-zəl], also spelled Azazael (Hebrew: לֵזאָזֲע , Azazel; Arabic: ﻞﻳزاﺰﻋ , Azāzīl) appears in the Bible in association with the scapegoat rite. In some traditions of Judaism and Christianity, it is the name for a fallen angel. In Rabbinic Judaism, it is not a name of an entity but rather means literally "for the complete removal", i.e., designating the goat to be cast out into the wilderness as opposed to the goat sacrificed "for YHWH".
~William Cowper

Return to “General discussions”