The Long Walk to STANDING ROCK Has Begun

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Naga_Fireball

Re: The Long Walk to STANDING ROCK Has Begun

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I can feel the joy that you felt, in the rain.
Remember Her ;)
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

Sublime Earth Spirit pipe music to sooth and ground our solidarity with Standing Rock together:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19nm5_nAwQg[/youtube]
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe FB site today

Per SRST Council Resolution 591-16. The council moves to end its financial relationships with banks, mutual funds, security companies or other financial entities that invest in, or otherwise financially support any aspect of the Dakota Access Pipeline. (on the SR Tribe FB site)

This action will end more than two decades of banking with Wells Fargo.
(Document signed: October 4th)

neonblue

Post by neonblue »

Several members of our Standing Rock group did some energy work with the indigenous ancestors today and much was seen and shifted.

This image gives some illustration of what took place:

neonblue

Post by neonblue »

neonblue

Post by neonblue »

A FB message from Christine on the morning she sets off on her journey to Standing Rock

2nd of November

Good morning blessed ones. There is a long drive ahead for me today, all accompany in Spirit, so grateful for the outpouring of love, peaceful prayer, song and dance. The message of the day is to give, give and keep giving and Speak Truth in unabated waves that humanity wake up, truth and truth alone has the power to accomplish this.

As I set out I am in the deepest gratitude for my Earthly mother whose unwavering support has brought me peace.

Her words to the hundreds on her prayer list touchs me to my core. Only two months ago she was a slumbering giant, today she has awoken. May her words reach the hearts of millions more.

"PLEASE READ THE TWO WRITINGS, SEE THE PHOTOS IN THE ITEMS ON THE STANDING ROCK SITUATION.

Militarized police, national guard, persecuting and illegally moving on these people and desecrating the land, and NO ONE OF THE US GOVERNMENT stopping them or the pipeline. What happened to Obama's promise to protect our Native Americans? Why are not both candidates coming forth demanding they be honored, the pipe line stopped and then stating their own policies for protecting our Earth and also the Nations?

I am convinced in the corruption going so high in government that only as we, the people, in large groups say "enough is enough, our Mother Earth must be protected" that this totally evil use of force and evil desecration of the planet will be stopped. This is more than the issue of Standing Rock. It has a lot to do with liberty for all of us.

PLEASE. If you feel anything like I do. check out how you can be of assistance in this peaceful stand for all of us. There is information on Face Book and You Tube and probably Google.

If you are a person of prayer, join in knowing God as the Presence of ALL PEOPLE, no matter what their stand or actions are, ALL PEOPLE, and remember what the qualities of God ARE and simply BE these qualities and know there is no POWER GREATER THAN LOVE. LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE, NO MATTER WHAT, AND STILL STAND FOR WHAT YOU, IN YOUR HEART, KNOW IS RIGHT.

I am so proud of my daughter for going there with supplies (and thanks to you who contributed) and her presence of Love and Commitment to the good of all of us."

One woken is a million more. All is known, all is seen.

Unwavering love for the Mother of us All.

Love unbound, fierce and free.

Earth Empaths stands with Standing Rock #NoDAPL #LoveMatters
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

A great theme song for peaceful activists everywhere :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtE10YN1kDU[/youtube]
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I am seriously considering joining the group at Standing Rock. They are facing serious harassment from the county authorities there, according to NYT. Things are getting very grave.

Both sides are tense and imo fighting is inevitable.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/02/us ... lines.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It would be maybe a day's driving for me. I don't think my stupid car would necessarily be ok. It's a fking shame those pigs stole my bike, i could have parked in a nearby town and biked in.

Seems like the locals need to be erecting some defensible structures imo, no need to fall back into a cage when you have a pillbox.
.etc. ..

See, they are starting to piss off the military veterans.
So the native guy rode a horse at a rentapig. Big deal. Counting coup is part of being native, it's the white man who has itchy trigger finger.

So pissed lol.

Mr. Horinek says the protesters — water protectors, they call themselves — are not the bad guys. He tells a story:

Last week, he and 49 other demonstrators decided to link arms and sit together by the overturned earth where the Dakota Access pipeline is slated to go. They were on what the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe considers sacred ancestral land, but from a legal perspective, it is owned by the pipeline company. So sheriff’s officers arrested them for trespassing.

Mr. Horinek says he and the others, including his 68-year-old mother, were zip-tied and driven to the county seat, Mandan. He says he had bruises from being tied up so tightly, and from being thrown to the ground and pinned during his arrest. His mother and some of the older people were stiff and sore for days.

Officials wrote numbers on their arms — his was 4838, he says — and held them overnight in cages in a parking garage, men and women separated by a plastic tarp. They spent the night singing and praying.

“No matter what they do to us, they’re not going to strip our dignity, our honor,” Mr. Horinek says. “These are things we hold in our DNA, and we’ll never lose.”
Last edited by Naga_Fireball on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

P.s. please read the NYT article regarding treatment of prisoners taken from the Standing Rock Sioux protest.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/02/us ... lines.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A Holocaust survivor displaying his arm tattoo

Nazi camp ID-emblems in a 1936 German illustration.

Red triangle emblems of a political enemy on a Dachau detainee's clothing. The white cloth-tape above bears the ID number 28320.

Yellow badge made mandatory by the Nazis in France
Then read this article on Wikipedia about the techniques used to dehumanize and identify Jewish prisoners and others in their concentration camps.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identif ... Nazi_camps" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~William Cowper
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

Indian Givers
A Standing Rock pipeline protest song, by Neil Young

A video for the song shows Young driving in his car and singing, intercut with footage of Native Americans protesting the pipeline. One of them is Dale "Happy" American Horse Jr., who chained himself to construction equipment and was later arrested on Aug. 31.

This isn't the first time Young has protested oil pipelines. In 2014, he released "Who's Gonna Stand Up?" a song against the Keystone XL pipeline between the U.S. and his native Canada.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM-NkM-dIDA[/youtube]

Return to “General discussions”