Tales of teh Zonbi Nin

Pris

Re: Tales of teh Zonbi Nin

Post by Pris »

Cruella de Vil wrote:I love you Shezbeth, you are a pain in the arse and not afraid to show it. I like that.

Bold.

You are OK in my eyes. :lol:

Cruella de Vil.
x
Yeah, that about says it all. For me, too.... I seem to be attracted to pain in the ass people. What the hell's the matter with me?
Pris

Post by Pris »

Shezbeth wrote:I thought EVERYONE loved me,....
Yeah... What's there not to love?

Pris

Post by Pris »

Shezbeth wrote:.......Jesus, and the few apostles who had not yet sat down to eat stared dumbfounded at the scene, to which - without the slightest hesitation - FA dramatically spun on his heels (he WAS in his best suit), walked over to his table, returned the shawl-thing, grabbed the single plastic cup of water he had been provided, and departed the scene never to return (but a spring in his step).
Talk about role-playing. Written in third person... What are you? You endeavour to be the hero, but pretend you are the anti-hero?

Ever been on stage?
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

I am that I am. Xp
http://shezbethblog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I have no flaws...

... except one: I lie too much" - Ilya Alekseyev
Pris

Post by Pris »

Yes, yes. It is all a stage. I mean a stage-stage. There's nothing quite like standing on a stage-stage playing a role. Oh, gawd, it's so fun. This is 'meh' in comparison.

Anyway, I'm not really playing a role at the moment other than my particularly egocentric self. ;) :mrgreen:
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

Fun fact: My current two and most vehement trolls/obfuscators were both expressly invited/encouraged to join this forum by yours truly.

Does that make me a 'handler'?
http://shezbethblog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I have no flaws...

Pris

Post by Pris »

HAHAHAhaaaa.... oh my gawwWWWD!... (remember to breathe)
Pris

Post by Pris »

Hang on...

...Hmmmm...

Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

A Pirate did one day call upon a Ninja, the Pirate had located a score.

He beseeched the good ninja and asked him to watch over his cats and to hold down the fort.

He'd be gone for a fortnight and should return with two types of green to share upon with.

The ninja did scoff at the thought and rebuked the pirate on the spot.

For though the pirate's cats would not want while the ninja sought unto that end,

the pirate said "twice a day" which was laughable to a suitable ninja and could be seen to offend.

"At least 5 times," smiled the ninja.

---

Whoops, I did it again.

I played with creation.

<record screeching sound effect WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>

Ha, some of you heard THAT shit in your MIND. :twisted:

Anyhow, I was at the store today and I was looking for "No smelly-smelly"

NSS is a pneumonic device FA has developed to remind him to use BOTH a deoderant AND a pleasant (but not atrocious) fragrance; the one is no smelly and the other is smelly.

While there he opted for the Brut gel, and the Axe Phoenix.

"What the hell does your grocery shopping matter to me," wondered someone in the audience, psychically heckling FA <*>.

Brut is a funny sound when you say it right; it's diaphragmic (fresh off the wordsmith anvil).

And Phoenix is:
A. Easily uttered in the same diaphragmic tone, if one replaces a v for the ph: VEENEEX (is SO almost symmetrical!) - BRUUTVEENEEX

B. A calm and soothing, almost aqueous scent. I don't know if that helps, but it doesn't beat you over the head with the smelly.

C. Phoenix? Ha! That STILL IS my brother's callsign/handle/screenname/e-mail EVER SINCE THERE WAS EMAIL n shit.

It began with MOTHERF---ING WORMS. Not the cartoony one, the REALLY CRAPPY OLD SCHOOL one when the processor was a 386. THAT'S how long my bro's been using 'Phoenix' (in a variety of forms, lately its fenyx).

More importantly - and poetic given that name - his firstborn son was just born 2 days ago. FA is a mad-uncle now, and Fenyx has been informed of FA's predisposition to expose the young Tristan to the Zonbi Ninshu from the outset; FA has already begun designs of a ninja-combine (the hangey things that show children shapes and colors) featuring ninjastars, a blade, and a rod, all hanging from a kusari fundo... all plastic and safe but still clearly what it is intended to be. But anyway.

All those associations are tied together when he utters the phrase "BrutVenyx"

And All those associations and creative intent are being directed toward young Tristan.

It is quite literally what people refer to as a 'dark sided' gesture, but every day I get ready for work I toss a little bit of my awesomer juice toward my nephew. It's just one of those things that came to me while I was grocery shopping, and now I'm literally using metaphysics to make one who is within my reach benefit, simply because I can.

I know that this process works by consensus of personal experience and result, whereupon the results pointed against my previous perceptions. My experience has shown that I metaphysically cause change to occur in accordance with my will.

Crowley talked about it, Castaneda talked about it,... those are just RECENT iterations. Anyhow, I'm doing it, and this is one example of me doing it, better/more-practically than other traditions.

I am the Bruce Lee of metaphysics.

(pssst, have you heard that the Zonbi Ninshu is a failed system? Ask Hermit)

"I have no flaws...

Pris

Post by Pris »

Isn't this simply the 'get-em-while-they're-young' grooming/brainwashing technique?

Return to “The Dojo - Zonbi Ninshu”