heremita provocationes

Hermit

heremita provocationes

Post by Hermit »

I have either been too busy to notice, or there simply has not been an acceptance to the challenge I have issued.

So, to make sure there have been no mistakes or misunderstandings, I am re-stating the challenge here, without malice or anger towards an individual who I consider a colleague and a friend:

I believe zonbi ninshu (hereafter ZN) to be a failed system.

To that effect, I am placing a wager that I can, within 10 moves or less, prove this to be true.

Should I fail, I am willing to delete, leave, and retire from any further posting, commentary, or participation in any and all online forums.

I'm willing to offer the wager as is, with nothing to balance. I'm willing to take the risks.

If you believe your system will stand to the challenge, I believe you will accept. If you do not, then I believe you have conceded that you know your system to be defective, which leads me to wonder....why are you asserting a defective system?

Care to play chess? Or do you believe I'd win?
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Shezbeth

Re: heremita provocationes

Post by Shezbeth »

Believe whatever suits you.

The answer is no.

<QUINTUPLE-ENTENDRE COMBO BONUS>
http://shezbethblog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I have no flaws...

... except one: I lie too much" - Ilya Alekseyev
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

Very cute. Weren't you just recently accusing me (on Skype) of being a 'sore looser'? (deliberate misspelling)

Here, I'll do you a solid. No, not that kind of solid.
Hermit wrote:I believe zonbi ninshu (hereafter ZN) to be a failed system.

[...]

If you believe your system will stand to the challenge, I believe you will accept. If you do not, then I believe you have conceded that you know your system to be defective, which leads me to wonder....why are you asserting a defective system?
So let me see if I have this correct. You believe <ahem> that something which isn't even a system, is a failed system. You believe <ahem> that if I believe <ahem> my non-system 'system' will stand, I will accept. If I decline, you believe I have conceded defectiveness, and that I should answer to your beliefs <ahem> about my position.

Is anyone else flabbergasted? Am I the only person who can detect the abysmally erroneous nature of this 'challenge'? I'm supposed to answer to your beliefs? Not only are you expressing (VERY) thinly veiled contempt (should I be surprised? I'm not), but you are deliberately throwing off all logic and reason in favor of your beliefs.

If you are want to piss all over my cereal, go right ahead, but you'll not get any participation from me.

Besides, I don't need to engage in whatever game you want to play to validate the Zonbi Ninshu, as the viability, etc. is evident (and not just to me, the number of zonbi nin is steadily increasing as I expose more people to it, though - not surprisingly - I am experiencing far more receptivity in my real-world interactions than with the contemptibly pernicious vermin individuals who ignorantly challenge me online.

Simply put, I don't give a fig what you believe, and I'm pretty sure you can gather where I would advise you to put them.

Having said (and what follows is geared toward the reader, not the OP); the Zonbi Ninshu Do is not something that can be weighed and measured just by 'reading about' it. If anyone who is actually willing to DO something with it and THEN have concerns/objections, I'll be HAPPY to address them.
http://shezbethblog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I have no flaws...

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

She is pondering this thread with some be-muse-ment.
She has a challenge of her own to present, but being She it will appear as a mystery.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Phil

Re: heremita provocatione

Post by Phil »

Besides, I don't need to engage in whatever game you want to play to validate the Zonbi Ninshu
I understand your not engaging in games you don't want to play, but why not humor him? You're not interested in seeing another's perspective of yourself?

I'll bite hermit, I know it won't be as fun "playing" with someone more interested in what goes on during it than "winning"...and I don't know much about ninja zombie metaphysical philosophy...but I am real good "playing devil's advocate"....putting others in position to clearly explain their ideas.

And I'm more interested in yours than shez' anyway
What is the purpose of your presence?
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

As the word belief is very much emphazised here..
This could almost become a debate about religion.

Let me get my pop-corn and settle in for some pointless entertainment while I watch this unfold..
Not that the challenge is accepted so I may just end up eating my popped-corn in silence....

As a teaser I'll state that zombie as explained feels too much like sheeple, which most here know my stand about.
I won't kill them, but love em to death.....Hoping they reach the state of the --Deathless--

With Love
Eelco (who apparently learned a new buddhism related concept)
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

Eelco wrote:As the word belief is very much emphazised here..
This could almost become a debate about religion.
This is PRECISELY the point I was hinting at,... except that the Zonbi Ninshu Do is NOT a religion, its more of a philosophical stance. Besides, I have not ONCE besmirched the OP's 'beliefs' about Christianity, despite the pages of refutation I could easily hurl in that direction.
As a teaser I'll state that zombie as explained feels too much like sheeple, which most here know my stand about.
I won't kill them, but love em to death.....Hoping they reach the state of the --Deathless--
And indeed, any zombie that does NOT try to prey upon me will enjoy the same!
Phil wrote:I understand your not engaging in games you don't want to play, but why not humor him? You're not interested in seeing another's perspective of yourself?
If he were want to operate from a more reasonable position, I might consider it; I have told him so in several ways so far.

But then, its been a long time since I was interested in your opinion either.

"I have no flaws...

Hermit

Post by Hermit »

Shezbeth wrote:Very cute. Weren't you just recently accusing me (on Skype) of being a 'sore looser'? (deliberate misspelling)

Here, I'll do you a solid. No, not that kind of solid.
Hermit wrote:I believe zonbi ninshu (hereafter ZN) to be a failed system.

[...]

So let me see if I have this correct. You believe <ahem> that something which isn't even a system, is a failed system. You believe <ahem> that if I believe <ahem> my non-system 'system' will stand, I will accept. If I decline, you believe I have conceded defectiveness, and that I should answer to your beliefs <ahem> about my position.

Is anyone else flabbergasted? Am I the only person who can detect the abysmally erroneous nature of this 'challenge'? I'm supposed to answer to your beliefs? Not only are you expressing (VERY) thinly veiled contempt (should I be surprised? I'm not), but you are deliberately throwing off all logic and reason in favor of your beliefs.

If you are want to piss all over my cereal, go right ahead, but you'll not get any participation from me.

Besides, I don't need to engage in whatever game you want to play to validate the Zonbi Ninshu, as the viability, etc. is evident (and not just to me, the number of zonbi nin is steadily increasing as I expose more people to it, though - not surprisingly - I am experiencing far more receptivity in my real-world interactions than with the contemptibly pernicious vermin individuals who ignorantly challenge me online.

Simply put, I don't give a fig what you believe, and I'm pretty sure you can gather where I would advise you to put them.

Having said (and what follows is geared toward the reader, not the OP); the Zonbi Ninshu Do is not something that can be weighed and measured just by 'reading about' it. If anyone who is actually willing to DO something with it and THEN have concerns/objections, I'll be HAPPY to address them.
No.

Re-read the challenge, and this time don't be on the defensive.

Why are you re-act-ing?
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

I have a better idea.

<ignored>

Cheers!

"I have no flaws...

Return to “The Dojo - Zonbi Ninshu”