Zonbi Ninshu Simplified

Shezbeth

Zonbi Ninshu Simplified

Post by Shezbeth »

A summary.

1. Work (developmentally) on your body.
2. Work (developmentally) on your mind.
3. Work (developmentally) on your connection with 'spirit'.

A. Lather, rinse, repeat. If in doubt, refer to 1-3.

I. If in doubt, refer to A.
http://shezbethblog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I have no flaws...

... except one: I lie too much" - Ilya Alekseyev
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Zonbi Ninshu Simplified

Post by Christine »

Further simplification ... BE

Lather, rinse and repeat! lol
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

And you have to hide your face because that's what you believe?

Really queen?
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

No Christine, that's not it, rather that is all-but the antithesis of what I am saying. Thank you for playing.

Continuing.

Basics

1. Be prepared for the eventual termination of your body.
2. Be prepared to prevent the termination of your body.
3. Be prepared to cause the termination of another's body in pursuit of the perpetuity of your body.

Why

1.A. It's gonna happen, so get right with it now.
2.A. Because until 1/1.A. occurs, you have a responsibility to everyone who who relies on you (even if that's 'just you').
3.A. Because it is far more conducive to be a counter-predator than prey.

How

1. Experience the resolve/soul/spirit/singularity/whatever-term-you-prefer.
2. Diet & exercise (whatever the form).
3. Train.
http://shezbethblog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I have no flaws...

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

And thank you for exposing ... the audacity of your spirit is definitely worth a listen and an exchange.

I guess I am just a few bends ahead in the river's flows, which should not be construed as to say more valuable, the river is the whole no matter where you are on it. Time takes no prisoners so yes! by all means available to you prepare now for what is the ever present now just ahead.

The Being relationship of Now awareness is determinate to the fact that the predator and counter-predator is first worked out in the inner dynamic of Self.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

A few bends? Such perceptions are not uncommon, they regularly accompany a lack of thorough critical analysis. In your own case, exactly how many predatory and/or co-dependent dynamics have you operated in?

Moving on,....

P.S. Who exactly was responsible for that 'Bill Ryan black-magic' incident? One can't INVOKE magic into another, it is the SELF that INVOKES. ^_~

"I have no flaws...

Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

This isn't brain surgery. One can invest their time, or they can expend their time. Investing time - even when it doesn't pan out 'as planned' - leads to dividends and returns. Expending time - even when it does pan out 'as planned' - leads to defeceit and absence.

One choice feels good 'now', and one choice feels good 'later'.

It is marvelous when one's adversitites can be utilized conducively and lead to one's own emergence.

However.

True sovereignty and personal responsibility involves taking one's emergence into their OWN hands; not potentiated by outside circumstances, but manifested by one's OWN actions, strategies, and agendas.

But THAT requires far more than sitting behind a computer, socializing, and tooting one's own horn. ^_~

"I have no flaws...

Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Listened to your podcast with shane.
Some gems in there...
Have fun walking that path....

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Please sir may I have some more
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

The Chains are the body, practice with it/them. The same sort of physical fitness and aptitude applies whether one is running a marathon or running from zombies. The ability to climb a tree or climb a structure is comparable, regardless of what the impetus is. Hide and go seek, or hiding from zombies,... you get the idea.

The Blades are the mind, hone and practice with it/them. Skills and knowledge (experienced knowledge) are versitile and can apply to (m)any circumstances. Crafting skills can translate to armor and weapons, flower arrangements and a trellis, or anything that the mind can come up with depending on the circumstances and the adaptability of the individual.

The Rods are the Resolve, observe and practice with it/them. The same awareness and fortitude that would allow an individual to respond to the immediate apearance or lasting presence of zombies is IDENTICAL to the awareness they would apply to enjoying a pleasant sunset, of taking in a magnificent scene. The trick is to maintain one's awareness of themSLEVES as part AND parcel to the dream they are interacting with, because it is from there - the recognition that one is both the dreamer and the dream - that one can affect the course of manifestation and/or change in accordance with will.

Obviously, in a individual and contextual sense, it is virtually impossible to employ any one aspect without the other two. To this end, one should PRACTICE with all three at every opportunity. As I have said of myself and readily advise others adopt: for me, life (professional, personal, etc.) is not 'work', its 'training', and that training should always improve in lockstep with the improvement of the individual.

The easiest manner to avoid insufficiency due to nescience is to see to it that one is emergent enough that they not be insufficient, even in their nescience.

P.S. I am quite literally advocating for (in addition to everything) getting a stout blade, a decent weighted-chain, and a sturdy rod or beat-stick and practicing techniques with them. Go on then,....

"I have no flaws...

Return to “The Dojo - Zonbi Ninshu”