Note to self: DEAL WITH IT!

neonblue

Note to self: DEAL WITH IT!

Post by neonblue »

This not so pretty, 'can of worms' depicts my current frustrations regards my most recent display of patterns around fear. Misplaced, as fear usually is - I recognise that 'unearthing', confronting and examining those 'niggling - wrigglers' under ones' skin is just the beginning on the path to eradicating them.

The nub is, it was suggested that I begin this sub-forum a couple of weeks ago - since which time, I have procrastinated like a petulant child attempting to get-off some none existent hook!

Observing my self-perpetuating drama in action, has been an experiential lesson in real-i-zing. I see now that my first responses were the most valid. Which was an embodied - Oh No! Followed by my head recognising a familiar lack of courage re having a public voice... and ostensively, I professed to putting it aside. Pah! Because initially, better sense (and others' I respect and trust) told me that - I would be more growth tasked, by sharing key topics that I follow trails on and write about on EE Skype chat, on the Forum. But - soon afterward I slid back into a myopic hole - Tut-tut!

Though, here I AM - after punching a hole in my self- built wall of 'fear of failure', allied by a lazy want to bask in the shadows (a misnomer) - wry grin! TY to those tolerant, with raised eyebrows behind the scenes :o
My next instalment (far less squirmy) - to follow 'real' soon. ;)

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Confucius

'Get Off Your Knees' INDEED!!! :http://earthempaths.net/wp/2016/01/06/g ... omment-394

Awesome Life Tip ›› "Fear is usually where you need to go next. The scary, uncomfortable, soul stretching, and challenging things are what help us grow into the people we’re meant to be. If you’re afraid, it doesn’t mean it’s wrong, it just means you’re about to embark on a truly remarkable journey. Breathe into the fear and take that next step."http://stepheniezamora.com/2015/01/fear-helps-us-grow/
neonblue

Re: Note to self: DEAL WITH IT!

Post by neonblue »

Earthworm Inspiration

I have had a phobia about earthworms since my 'sweet' brother dropped one down my back as a child. So they are a great symbol for me when speaking of meeting one's fears 'face to face'. The website below helps to temper that association... while remembering to face fear and vulnerability with humility and compassion.

http://earthworm.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How can we create fertile ground for change? In the driest, most desolate places, an act as simple as placing a rock by a tree can help replenish tired soil. The rock creates a cool, damp space that acts as a shelter allowing the earthworms to rise to the surface; the earthworms in turn transform dead matter into living soil to help revive the tree and the whole ecosystem.

Quiet worms will bore a hole in the wall
(Japanese Proverb) - More Japanese Proverbs...

neonblue

Post by neonblue »

The importance of self- knowledge and recognition of methods of manipulation:

Mark Passio:
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

You are beautiful! Thank you for all the light you shine... and wow! Simply wow!

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “A Labour of Love - Looking to Gnow”