HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

And into Narnia I went

User avatar
Blue Rising
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 770 times
Been thanked: 647 times

Re: And into Narnia I went

Postby Blue Rising » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:23 pm

Phil wrote:Thinking about what coaxed you outa your shell for the moment, I'm saddened to think it's over those feelings rather than those of what you should write for: people like to like to listen to you. You're a great writer with great things to share

I know it's therapeutic and I'd never try to deflect you from this I'm-sure-helpful-to-you&others exercise, I'm personally enjoying it very much.

Heh, how ,ugh am I projecting...I'm a one-trick pony myself 'round here. I'm just trying to say your voice is heard no matter if some assholes act all douchey for whatever reasons, they fighting' their own demons :twisted: love ya, phil


You touched me with your words, Phil. Love you, too.

I just haven't had anything to say publicly. You know how busy I've gotten in 3d. Plus, here I am on these forums where many "fringe" topics are discussed, and many of the players are investigated or vetted or whatever...and I may find it interesting but have nothing of any value to add. I don't have the same background as everyone else. I don't have years and years of researching and reading under my belt.

Actually, I've thought about that over the past few years, and I find that fascinating. How...I found a forum where things are discussed that I never even had any interest in before joining lol. I know it was meant to be, though. Everything for a reason.
---
Anyway, what prompted me to plant my feet and speak was this. I had a series of three dreams. Each one showed me fear. The last one, for example, was a shadowy figure. Lurking, hiding, peering around corners...really scared me actually. I sat with that and watched it, over and over. I contemplated. I went back into the space. And most importantly, I faced it. Looked at it. Interacted with it. And I learned from it.

After that dream, the third, I knew that I had been motivated to remain silent because I was afraid. And that is ridiculous. There is nothing under our Sun for me to fear. Yes, there were workings hurled at me. Yes, there are energies that are directed my way. Yes, at times these are very heavy or complicated to maneuver or difficult to identify. Hell, sometimes it has been like being tangled up in sticky silly string, energetically.

But I got through. I gained strength. I gained experience. And I gained wisdom. Found a couple of muscles I didn't know I had in the process. And it all started with being knocked on my ass.

People are going to do what people do. Some hate. Some judge. And you know what? Some love. It has been quite the eye opening experience, to watch the reactions to my situation. Some people who set themselves up as spiritually advanced are quite the opposite. Some people who would never consider themselves spiritual are nothing short of Angels on Earth.

At some point I realized. It is a shame, a damned shame, that someone who is a big fish in a small pond, someone who is respected, someone who is well liked, someone who has indeed done much work, someone who has been reborn like a phoenix from his own ashes...would pull out Turkish Delight and offer it to a student. And then go about business as usual, no one the wiser. But you know what? Everything has a higher purpose. And I do mean everything. The roles we agree to are not always the good guys in the play. The roles of the bad guys are the best teachers sometimes. My own role as the bad guy included.

I do know that the only way to learn what we need to learn in this go round is through honest self assessment. So, I'm a pretty big supporter of Know Thyself any more. LOL I'm not always successful, but I think it is one of the most worthy goals we can have in this existence.
Last edited by Blue Rising on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

User avatar
Blue Rising
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 770 times
Been thanked: 647 times

Re: And into Narnia I went

Postby Blue Rising » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:35 pm

Christine wrote:Blue Rising,

I do agree with you that hatred does not arise from our natural state of being, it is the affect of ages of time of a corrupting influence that was embedded in the hearts and minds of men and women. If we agree that everything has a purpose then it is inherent within us to go through the dark passage and eradicate hatred, envy, greed, etc. if we find its presence. It isn't even judgement to announce its present in another or in self, it is a rinsing out process where we can clear our own waters and reach greater states of lucidity.

We all have our own demons to wrestle with and by confronting them head on we find that even the demonic realms bear gifts... however if we suppress them into the subconscious caves and deny their existence they eventually will make their presence known. This happens more frequently as the vibrational tone of the Earth is rising, I guess you could say that we are being reamed out at a cellular/ cosmic level. I can honestly state that I hold no ill will to anyone who has projected or tampered with my energy body, in fact I can thank them for they have been part of my growth.

Love you,
Christine


Wow. This won't surprise you, but I bet it brings the same gnowing smile to you as it did to me.

I had no idea you were posting this, as I was posting the last musing. But the sentiments are so damned related that it is yet another occurrence of the way you and I are connected...

The shadowy figure I spoke of was indeed in the caves. :o And I was expressing in different words the same wisdom about the gifts one can identify in the darkness...when I said I had found so many of my own gifts after being knocked down. :o

Many, actually most, of those gifts are not even of this world. I can't quite explain it. But the expansion has only been possible because I have become much less stubborn and much more open to Spirit. There is a certain Trust, a certain Humility, and a certain Acceptance that can only happen when Darkness is as embraced as the Light. Not that love and light crap, but the real deal. And when I say Darkness has to be as embraced as the Light, I certainly don't mean that any of us need to step onto that Path. I mean there is an understanding to be gained. And it just can't be attained any other way.

I'm not as eloquent these days as I once was, I think I'm out of practice. :lol: Hopefully you get the gist of what I'm trying to leave here.

Love you, too.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

User avatar
Phil
Posts: 476
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:40 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 859 times

Re: And into Narnia I went

Postby Phil » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:20 am

There is nothing under our Sun for me to fear.


I dunno about all that, but I get what you're saying.

Most of it's all just "high school" or "family secrets" type bullshit that only matters to whoever's feeling get hurt in the mix, most of whom to lie to themselves about it

Some of it is actual shit so scary you can't sleep at night if you think too much about it...cuz you got no control over that either

"Know thyself" might mean learning to how find a balance between...within...or at least some other way than extremes described above

Then again, that sounds likes I almost make sense--to me--at least at the moment...something's obviously erroneous with that line of thought :lol:
What is the purpose of your presence?

User avatar
Eelco
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:12 pm
Location: Gaia
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 776 times

Re: And into Narnia I went

Postby Eelco » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:35 am

I visited Narnia the last few weeks.
Almost got enthralled by the turkish delight. Then tasted an undefined signature.
Then realized that all of Narnia is imagined.
Wee, somehow the magic has dissipated. Of to new imagined realms as yet uncovered.
Letting the narnians to live in their own creation.
May they create what they aspire to.

Image

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

User avatar
Blue Rising
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 770 times
Been thanked: 647 times

Re: And into Narnia I went

Postby Blue Rising » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Phil wrote:I dunno about all that, but I get what you're saying.

Most of it's all just "high school" or "family secrets" type bullshit that only matters to whoever's feeling get hurt in the mix, most of whom to lie to themselves about it

Some of it is actual shit so scary you can't sleep at night if you think too much about it...cuz you got no control over that either

"Know thyself" might mean learning to how find a balance between...within...or at least some other way than extremes described above

Then again, that sounds likes I almost make sense--to me--at least at the moment...something's obviously erroneous with that line of thought :lol:


Yes, people's feelings do tend to get hurt by the dramatic aspects of life. There is some measure of distance one can gain, though I tend to think that level varies from person to person. With that distance comes some clarity...like...why people behave the way they do, why they react the way they do. Meanwhile, the distance one needs in order to “Know Thyself” (that phrase you know and love lol) is just as important. You can't do a thing about someone else's hurt, someone else's baggage, someone else's reaction. So...the only power we have is through our own shit, our own triggers, etcetcetc-we all (around here) know this already.

As far as actually fearing anything...that's loaded. Yes, I look around in the big wide world and I see things that hurt my heart. I see certain futures that might manifest, like we all do. And there is actual shit going on that can easily keep you from sleeping at night, just like you say. But...fear them? That's a slippery slope. Fear...that is having a reaction to something that may or may not manifest. Right? I wake up in the morning with enough physical energy, and emotional energy, to handle today. Why in the heck would I send that energy off into potentials, when I need it here with me, right now? There is the school of thought that a certain Source of energy is open to us all the time, but as of yet I have not tapped into it...not in the way that I can just plug in and have an infinite amount of energy. So for now, I keep myself from sending my energy off this way and that.

Fear is a zapper, for sure. IF-big IF- some terrible situation is about to hit....does my being afraid lessen its severity? On the contrary, being able to stay centered and grounded and keep my wits about me is much more helpful in said situation.

That pretty much applies to anything. Hell, Phil, you mention not being able to control anything. I think there is little I have control over...so I focus on what I do. To bring this back round to the topic of this thread, I do not have control of people's reactions, insecurities, hangups, or pretty much anything else. I do have control over when I speak. Or whether I fear repercussions. Or whether I fear anyone's reaction....that's all bullshit. I won't act out of that fear any longer, and that is such a good thing. Freeing. Unwinding. Empowering.

Thanks for engaging with me. This is super helpful.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

User avatar
Blue Rising
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 770 times
Been thanked: 647 times

Re: And into Narnia I went

Postby Blue Rising » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Eelco wrote:I visited Narnia the last few weeks.
Almost got enthralled by the turkish delight. Then tasted an undefined signature.
Then realized that all of Narnia is imagined.
Wee, somehow the magic has dissipated. Of to new imagined realms as yet uncovered.
Letting the narnians to live in their own creation.
May they create what they aspire to.

With Love
Eelco



I noticed you have left the other forums. And I heard/felt your words as you parted.

Once in a while, and really for me this is very rare but I havelived it, everything comes together in such a way that something magical happens. The right people seem to come together. The timing is perfect. The environment is conducive. The chemistry is mindblowing. And for a moment....looking back it seems a split second...there is a magic. It doesn't last forever. It is temporary. But for that time, for that moment in life, gosh it just seems … so right. I have learned to stop and experience these moments deeply, for I finally did realize the temporary nature of all things.

You know, they say you can't go home again. And that's true, right? You can't ever recapture the magick, ever. But what you can do is build something new. Find new magick, which is more often than not, more powerful that the previous.

I hope, very much, that you hang around EE and say a little something once in a while. I enjoy your musings and ramblings – how could I not, they are a lot like mine!? Hahah!

I don't know how much I will be around the online haunts, honestly. I emerged and kicked some ass (not externally speaking), but life is a whirlwind for me of late. It's all good, even when it doesn't seem good at the moment. But what it is, is real physical connections. It is taking who I am and doing what I do “out there” as well as “in here”... people coming and going, new situations to master. New opportunities to help all the time, places where my Wings are needed...it's always something. And oddly, it didn't used to be like this. I guess I am ready now. “It's Time.” I have heard that periodically, over the past few years. And I heard it again right before my recent emergence. Yes. I do understand.

One final thought. Turkish Delight can be absolutely anything. It is a symbol of that which entices, no? I think it's interesting how this ties back to your thoughts on attachment. Hmmm. Takes me back to Krshna and Arjuna...

Ok, enough rambling for me for one day.

I wish you peace, Eelco my friend. Maybe we will bump into each other during our visits to Narnia. Hugs and much love,
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

User avatar
Eelco
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:12 pm
Location: Gaia
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 776 times

Re: And into Narnia I went

Postby Eelco » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:26 am

Blue Rising wrote:I noticed you have left the other forums. And I heard/felt your words as you parted.

Once in a while, and really for me this is very rare but I havelived it, everything comes together in such a way that something magical happens. The right people seem to come together. The timing is perfect. The environment is conducive. The chemistry is mindblowing. And for a moment....looking back it seems a split second...there is a magic. It doesn't last forever. It is temporary. But for that time, for that moment in life, gosh it just seems … so right. I have learned to stop and experience these moments deeply, for I finally did realize the temporary nature of all things.

You know, they say you can't go home again. And that's true, right? You can't ever recapture the magick, ever. But what you can do is build something new. Find new magick, which is more often than not, more powerful that the previous.

I hope, very much, that you hang around EE and say a little something once in a while. I enjoy your musings and ramblings – how could I not, they are a lot like mine!? Hahah!

I don't know how much I will be around the online haunts, honestly. I emerged and kicked some ass (not externally speaking), but life is a whirlwind for me of late. It's all good, even when it doesn't seem good at the moment. But what it is, is real physical connections. It is taking who I am and doing what I do “out there” as well as “in here”... people coming and going, new situations to master. New opportunities to help all the time, places where my Wings are needed...it's always something. And oddly, it didn't used to be like this. I guess I am ready now. “It's Time.” I have heard that periodically, over the past few years. And I heard it again right before my recent emergence. Yes. I do understand.

One final thought. Turkish Delight can be absolutely anything. It is a symbol of that which entices, no? I think it's interesting how this ties back to your thoughts on attachment. Hmmm. Takes me back to Krshna and Arjuna...

Ok, enough rambling for me for one day.

I wish you peace, Eelco my friend. Maybe we will bump into each other during our visits to Narnia. Hugs and much love,


Thank you Blue,

I do intent to stay here and post some thoughts every now and then.
Even though my parting thoughts on the other forum was the realization I had been chasing ghosts, It wasn't until the taste of the Turkish delight had worn of. For all intents and purposes I had believed I was trying to shape and discover the new Magic I was looking for there.
Even though Turkish delight may look like a substitute for all that is enticing It has a deeper quality of lure. Eating it makes you believe that there is no path other than eating it. Which sets it apart from ordinary desire.

Here at least I wont have to worry about to many different flavour's which makes it easier to spot the lure.

I do hope we bump into each other in Narnia. I also hope we can then realize that the real magick is there to be found when we leave it.
Back in the real world wherever that may be. I'm starting to think it wasn't by accident that the children that entered Narnia chose to leave it again. And only returned to let the true ruler of the imagined realms claim his seat.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

User avatar
Christine
Site Admin
Posts: 2070
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm
Has thanked: 4106 times
Been thanked: 4310 times
Contact:

Re: And into Narnia I went

Postby Christine » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Feeling my way through these writings and the authentic musings of souls.

On a rare occasion when someone points out a thread of Narnia I will take a look from afar. For this lady there is no real magick there, simply the rehashing of themes that have long ago gone dim. No judgement arises in me, though I will admit to a certain distaste for the fruits offered, they have a bitterness and yet I see the glimmering light too, it is always present and can never be snuffed out for it is the very fabric of creation. As long as we keep delving into our unique nature without fear of projection or condemnation there are blessed fruits on the infinite cosmic tree.

We are in the time of revelations, may we find the keys that reveal our inner nature and purpose in this grand play, for without laughter and joy we are surely lost, not forever lost but lost to our divine purpose.

When I reflect upon my own journey through all the Narnia's of this world, offering as they do the unreal or unrealized, the one place where I always land is with Mother Earth. She is the abundance of Creation itself and holds the oversoul of our genetic memory, what better place than here to find the wisdom of the ages. We can speculate to the end of time or we can become the living holy spirits we are ... connected to all that is, ever was and ever will be.

Image
Image
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.


Return to “The Voice of 1”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron