HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Fourth Density Sexuality

“Women who love themselves are threatening; but men who love real women, more so.”
― Naomi Wolf, The Beauty Myth
User avatar
Anders
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:52 pm
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 712 times

Re: Fourth Density Sexuality

Postby Anders » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:36 am

LostNFound wrote:Can you absolutely define these terms as being or to be Einsteinium. ... There are others out there that say we are not going to the 4th density but rather we will just bypass it and go directly to the 5th density. Wow! Guess that makes your entire telling or topic mute then. Care to come up with something that will fit in the 5th dimension?


It's true that the recent trend in the alternative community is to talk about the 5th dimension instead of 4th density. It's probably because they think of the 4th dimension as in Einstein's relativity hoax, with time as the fourth dimension and that they need to use the 5th dimension to distinguish the ascension dimension from our ordinary world.

That's why I like the term density better than dimension. And what I mean by fourth density is the new heaven and the new earth mentioned in the Bible. Or for atheists, fourth density means the removal of deliberate restrictions in our physical laws.

I truly believe for example that a fourth density person can shapeshift. In third density, with our physical bodies, we can't shapeshift, at least not more than things like persons with multiple personalities changing eye color and making scars appear and disappear depending on which personality is active at the moment. I mean like in full shapeshifting of the physical body, say from a human form into an animal.

And what I meant in my initial post is that our bodies will improve automatically in the beginning before we learn how to consciously do more advanced forms of shapeshifting. In third density there is always an increase of disorder/deterioration because of the limited physical laws. In science disorder is called entropy and Leonard Susskind said that entropy is hidden information. Exactly. And when the hidden information becomes under intelligent control in fourth density, then the increase of disorder can be prevented, including preventing the deterioration of the human body.

And sexual energy, as Aug Tellez said, will play a role in enabling us to move from third to fourth density (Aug used different terms but they mean the same thing I think). I don't know exactly how the sexual energy will be used yet though.

As for the 5th dimension, I don't think of it like that. The term "dimension" is misleading here imo. Instead I think of the fifth density as galactic consciousness (fourth density is planetary consciousness).

User avatar
Anders
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:52 pm
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 712 times

Re: Fourth Density Sexuality

Postby Anders » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:46 am

I like to cherry pick quotes from the Bible. Now I will try a bit harder passage from the Bible:

"Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." -- 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

That sounds patriarchal, archaic and like misguided morality. What about women having sex with women for example? And who in his or her life hasn't been greedy at some point? But we can also compare with the Bible quote in my initial post. There cannot be any adultery in heaven since people will be like the angels and neither marry nor be given in marriage. So the Corinthians quote is about third density, not about fourth density. And as Ken Wilber said, it's the level of intersubjectivity among circles of people that determines what is ethical.

In fourth density there is no need for greed since there will be material and social abundance. And hetero-, homo- and bisexuality are fine as long as there is intersubjectivity and consent. And I believe it's possible to defend Bible quotes in this way. Even quotes about the Lord destroying lots of people may be possible to defend by assuming those people were clones without consciousness, but for the purpose of this thread I can focus on the Bible text about sexuality.

Here is another example:

"You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." -- Matthew 5:27-29

What Jesus was saying is that our thoughts and actions should be aligned. That's necessary I believe in order to move into fourth density. If we have private thoughts that are opposite to our outward actions, then that's an inner conflict, and I think Aug Tellez said that trying to bring such conflict into higher consciousness will fail. And since fourth density means unity consciousness it's easy to see how such inner conflict will fail, and our body will turn to third density dust (thrown into "hell").

User avatar
LostNFound
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:08 pm
Location: Mountains of SW
Has thanked: 1823 times
Been thanked: 892 times

Re: Fourth Density Sexuality

Postby LostNFound » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:47 am

Postby Anders » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:50 am

“Entering a new earth in fourth density will enable loads of sex. Because our physical bodies will improve and the fear between people will be removed.
"Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven." -- Matthew 22:29-30
Fourth density is the first heaven, and it's a new heaven as it says in Revelation 21 since it will spring out of our third density world. Did Jesus mean that when we enter fourth density we will stop having sex? Of course not. What Jesus meant that in fourth density we don't have to marry to have sex.”

Your comment above, “Entering a new earth in fourth density will enable loads of sex.” Suggests from your point of view/opinion that moving from the 3rd density to the 4th density is going to let us have some never ending sexual activity simply because all fear between people will be removed and in some miraculous way our bodies will be improved. Here in follows a variety of definitions and principles for the “Fourth Density” and I can not find the parts that say anything about “loads of sex.”

Anders quoted,
"Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven." -- Matthew 22:29-30.”

Jesus did not say a thing about not having to marry to have sex and Jesus did not say anything about a 4th density either. What he did say was the direct quote you so blatantly cherry picked and proceeded to interpret in your own thinking words. The Bible states that a Marriage is a sacred binding between a man and woman while on this world in the physical form and since the fourth density is still on the planet in the at least partial physical form it is therefore not like the angels in heaven.

Revelations chapter 21; “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.” There is no “since it will spring out of our third density world.” And there certainly is nothing that states “the Fourth density is the first heaven, and it’s a new heaven.” Something does not quite fit with that statement. Not sure where you went with it.

Fourth Density Principles
“The fourth density can be summarized by the idea of integration. One retains the self-awareness of the third density while regaining the acceptance of harmony and unity that defines the second density. One loses one's blindness of the various ways in which we create all of our own outcomes, and it becomes less of a frustrating struggle to express ourselves, and more of a creative excitement.”

Indeed, it is one of the cornerstones in most of the New Age movement that the human population of Earth is transforming, and transforming from the 3rd to 4th "something". Many sources fill in the "something" with the word "dimension", which has already had so many other interesting meanings in science and science fiction that it sounds like a secret hidden place. I much prefer the word "density", because I feel it can be defined to a much greater degree of specificity, and more easily recognized as a complexity of consciousness in conversation.
Some believe that the upcoming transformation involves moving to a new Earth. I would put money down that it will still be our same good old Earth, but we will perceive it differently, and understand the importance of our choices and their impact on our environment. There is a great demonstration of this idea at the core of the tv show "Sliders", where the main characters regularly explore as many different versions of Earth as its writers can think of. In that sense, not only is there a New Earth, there are billions of them, and we'll continue to navigate to an appropriate "new" one moment by moment by making our everyday choices.... as we have always done. In third density, we weren't sophisticated enough to recognize that we were doing this. In fourth density, we will know it.
For me the most dramatic result of this transformation from 3rd to 4th density will be a gross improvement in our relationships with each other and our environment. We will treat each other with greater respect and fairness, and have a more sustainable, thriving culture in harmony with our environment on the Earth.
How do we get there? Good question. There are many proactive things you can do to help yourself release the stresses of third density and flow smoothly with the emerging fourth. One of the best is to acquaint yourself with the philosophical principles of fourth density and begin reinterpreting the world around yourself through this more elegant paradigm. Though I won't go through every principle here at this time (a comprehensive list is revealed in the Lyssa Royal material below), I will just start with one example.
Honesty is one of the biggest principles, but it's easy to underestimate the scope at which it operates at fourth density. "Thou shalt not lie" is just the tip of the iceberg. The real third density counterpart to honesty is secrecy, for lies are only one method of keeping the truth secret. But in all things there is balance, and the universe, even just our own small corner of it, contains more truths and facts and events than we can ever consciously perceive, let alone communicate. The honesty barometer is in your energy and emotions. Just as fourth density releases from you the need to invest time and energy and effort into keeping something secret, neither must you invest time and energy and effort into advertising every fact you come across. Just trust your own intuition and wisdom and intelligence, and free yourself from investing in secrecy………..

• 4th density
This is described as a partly physical state where graduates of third density may deepen and perfect their chosen polarity. STS and STO groups are distinct in fourth density and do not automatically come in contact, unless in the context of interacting with 3rd density.

Most of the UFO phenomenon involves 4th density service to self beings. Pure service to self may not occur past the 4th level of density, presumably because this is the last at least partly material density.

4th density beings enjoy more conscious control over physicality and generally form groups telepathically sharing a common pool of experience while retaining a certain individuality.

4th Density

This is the Cassiopaean/Ra concept for a mode of existence between physical and ethereal.

The concept is important for the present work since such a state may very well be the result of the Great Work of the alchemist, Ascension, Graduation with the Wave etc., however the concept is named. Furthermore, such a level appears to be the level at which the higher echelons of the 'matrix' function, thus one cannot ignore the possible existence of such a level of reality when studying the deeper nature of the world.

Usually in esoteric literature nothing corresponding to an intermediate level between human-type life and a purely disincarnate existence is described. The Gurdjieffian cosmology comes close to the idea of different density beings with the diagram of everything living.

The category of angels/planetary beings could well correspond to 4th density and the category of archangels/solar beings to 6th. The names are highly allegoric, though.

We do not have a mathematical description of whatever laws might govern time and space at such a level.

We do not even know with certainty whether such a level is real. People may have experienced states and perceptions which are typical of such a level but these experiences are inherently ambiguous in the way of mystical experiences. We recognize that we are grasping at a concept of which we cannot make any complete or contradiction-free description.

The existence of such a level is indirectly supported by the high strangeness related to the UFO phenomenon. Also stories of myth speak of creatures somewhere between matter and spirit. The strangeness involves anomalies of time, passing through solid objects, places larger on the inside than outside etc.

In the Cassiopaea/Ra view of evolution of consciousness, individuals graduate from 3rd density, which corresponds to the human-like existence as we know it, to 4th density when they have completed the evolution possible in 3rd density. The chief criterion is having achieved a consistent self which is stably dedicated to either service to others or service to self.

This naturally involves a certain level of knowledge and intelligence, since the two polarities cannot be discerned without.

This glossary generally only summarizes channeled material when referring to such. We will make an exception here since there is very little else to go on concerning this theme.

From Ra:
QUESTIONER: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a short description of the conditions in the fourth density?

RA: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is.

Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not:
it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.
Approximations of positive statements:
it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.
From the Cassiopaeans:
A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

[...]

A: [...]. Now, pay attention! What if: one on 2nd density perceives objects due to their similarity. One on 3rd density perceives objects due to their difference, and one on 4th density perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them?

[...]

Q: (A) I have another question. In a session from April, you made the following comment: 'four dimensional, fourth density, see?' So you related four dimensions to fourth density. I don't know a mathematical representation of density. I know how to represent four dimensions. This was the first time that you related dimension to density. Is there really a relation?

A: Yes, because 4th density is experienced in 4th dimensional reality.

Q: (A) Speaking now about 4 dimensional reality, is it four dimensional reality of the Kaluza-Klein type?

A: Visual spectrum.

Q: (A) Does that mean that the fourth dimension is NOT related to the fifth dimension of the Kaluza-Klein theory?

A: Yes.

Q: (A) Yes it is related?

A: No, yes it is not. There is a flaw in these theories, relating to prism. What does this tell you?

Q: (A) To prism?! Visual spectrum? I don't know what it tells me. I never came across any relation to prism. But, what is this 4th dimension? Is it an extra dimension beyond the three space dimensions, or is it a time dimension?

A: Not "time," re: Einstein. It is an added spatial reference. The term "dimension" is used simply to access the popular reference, relating to three dimensions. The added "dimension" allows one to visualize outwardly and inwardly simultaneously.

Q: (A) When you talk about this 4th dimension, what is the closest thing in currently understood physics that corresponds to this term? I cannot find anything that corresponds. It is not in relativity theory, it is not in Einstein, it is not in Kaluza-Klein...

A: Exactly, because it has not been hypothesized.

[...]
The reader is encouraged to study the Cassiopaea and Ra materials for more clues.

Both discuss densities throughout the text. Within the scope of this article we can only say that we are dealing with a fundamentally different world. Alice through the looking glass, said the Cassiopaeans.

It seems that 3rd density beings may visit 4th density conditions in the context of UFO abduction, for example. This does not however make one a 4th density being.

The density to which one is native depends on development of consciousness.


(Additional Note: the Astral worlds, also known as the Astral planes, Astral realms or Astral spheres, sometimes also known as “the beyond”, “the afterlife” or the “fourth dimension”, to which people will transition soon after leaving the physical world.)


4th Density STS Beings

This term is used in this work to refer to beings existing at a level superior to the human level and manipulating humanity and other similar life-forms for their own ends.

These are the architects and ultimate controllers of the 'Matrix,' the 'Moon' of Gurdjieff, the Archons of darkness of the Gnostics. Most of the UFO phenomenon originates with these forces.

We are not talking about strictly ethereal entities. They can appear as solid physical bodies, as exemplified by many UFO reports. These are however not native to physicality as experienced by humans. They occupy a realm with variable physicality and can project themselves into physicality as experienced by humans through use of technology or psychic power.

The idea of these beings as a human-like life-form from some other planet is misleading. The various strange anomalies such as variations in the rate of passage of time, spaces being larger on the inside than outside and such effects suggest that these beings experience different laws of physics from what we are used to.

Accounts retrieved from people having interacted with such entities suggest that people can be transported into this different level of reality and temporarily exist there in physical form. Thus that level does not appear as a fluid idea world and has a certain solidity. Also based on these observations there are living entities as well as inanimate pieces of technology in evidence.

We cannot construct an exact representation of this level based on human sensory experience. Accounts of high strangeness in conjunction of the UFO phenomenon and psychic experiences of humans however suggest that such a mode of being and perceiving is real. Otherwise we are limited to descriptions contained in various channeled material.

Different biological types of beings have been reported in this context. Most reports concern the so-called Gray alien, a somewhat humanoid 4 foot tall creature with large black eyes and a bulb shaped head.

Another form is an 8 foot tall upright alligator, sometimes called a lizzie. Yet another is a Nordic looking human form.

Still other forms such as insects are sometimes reported. To what degree these are physical forms and to what degree these are interpretations of the observers from something else is unclear. There appears to be consistency between reports describing these as solid beings. On the other hand, similar beings are seen walking through walls and materializing from thin air also.

This suggests an inherent mastery of physicality, whether through technology or as an intrinsic feature of these beings.


Dimensions and Densities

Most of the information in this article can be examined in depth in “Life On the Cutting Edge,” my self-help manual. I mention in the book that level confusion is a big problem. What I see here involves three levels. I call them 3D, 4D and 5D, for lack of better terms. This can refer to dimensions or densities. There is actually a difference between densities and dimensions, which I go into in the book. In this article, I will focus primarily on dimensions.

I also want to touch on and clarify the social difference between the third, fourth and fifth dimensions and how they relate to common political systems.

The 3rd dimension is the realm where suffering is a tragedy that can be prevented by taking 3D action -- feeding the hungry, expelling the dictators, voting for peace instead of war, etc. Our actions have a definite effect on the 3D world and there's a lot of 3D action we can do to help alleviate the suffering. The 3rd dimension represents conformity (following a leader) and the corresponding political system is often socialism (or its cousin, communism).

The 4th dimension is the realm of karma (cause and effect). In this realm, everyone creates their own version of reality and we are not responsible for another's karma. People can create a 4D heaven or 4D hell, depending on their consciousness. This is the world of time, thought and mind. The 4th dimension represents individuality and creativity and the corresponding political system is capitalism (in its ideal state when people are mature enough to make it work).

The 5th dimension is the realm of love and compassion. It is here that we truly see that we are not separate -- that we are one being living in one universe created by one God. When we live in 5D, compassion is normal, natural and spontaneous. Spirit within directs us to take the best possible action to help ourselves and our fellow aspects of God. The 5th dimension is unity (completely different from conformity) and involves mature spiritual beings co-creating together while respecting each others' individuality. Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a current political system that reflects this (maybe politics becomes a moot point when one enters the 5th dimension).

The reason I bring all this up is that a lot of people seem to confuse conformity with unity and they get a bad taste in their mouth when they see words like "utopia." After all, people cannot jump from conformity to unity -- they must first go through individuality (freedom to express who they are without government interference). It is very difficult to live in a state of freedom while in the world, because the early stages of individuality can involve turmoil and violence (which normally needs to be held in check through some sort of police force). It is only when the individual raises his/her vibration sufficiently (through self-awareness) that true unity is possible.

The lower four dimensions of our Universe are created, controlled and maintained by the mind. Our minds are microcosms of the Universal Mind (macrocosm).

The word “Maya” represents the lower four dimensions of reality – the worlds of duality, created and maintained by mind through personal and collective belief systems. Real Love begins in the 5th dimension.

We are living in all three of these realms (3D, 4D, 5D and many more) simultaneously and making choices based on the dominant realm at the time of the choice. Some choices are aligned with all three dimensions, while others conflict.


This table shows the levels of consciousness, in ascending order:

Level State of Consciousness

1 Existence, non-biological
2 Instinctual, emotional, animalistic
3 Intellectual, logical, rational mind, ego
4 Creative, imaginative, psychic, intuitive
5 Pure intelligence, insight, love
6 Causal level, soul level (last level of individuality)
7 Oversoul level (group consciousness)
8 Avatar level (a high level of mastery)
9 Christ level (unconditionally loving consciousness)
10 Cosmic level (cosmic consciousness)
11 God level (God consciousness)
12 Universal level (Universal consciousness)
13 The Void, the Great Mystery

Over the years, I've refined my system of dimensions and densities somewhat based on personal experience and verification from other sources. Here's what I've got:

1st Density: Mineral kingdom
2nd Density: Plant & lower animal kingdom
3rd Density: Higher animal & lower human
4th Density Low: Astral, lower emotional realms
4th Density High: Etheric, higher mental realms
5th Density Low: Causal, creative realms
5th Density High: Soul (last level of individuality)
6th Density: Oversoul (social memory complex)
7th Density: Master oversoul, atmic plane
8th Density: Avatar planes, celestial heavens
9th Density: Christ planes, Buddhic planes, lower God worlds
10th Density: Higher God realms
11th Density: Universal realms
12th Density: The source; the mystery, the Tao
13th and beyond: The void, unmanifested creation

I've borrowed some terms from Eckankar and other disciplines, but this is based on my own perceptions. My own exploration concurs with many others that there are many sub-planes within each major density level. Remember that densities and dimensions are labels for convenience only so that our intellects can grasp these ideas. In actuality, there is not always a sharp demarcation between levels.


Dimension vs. Density and Shifting Between 3rd and 4th Density
Density is a term used to indicate vibrational frequency. It is defined as being the measurement of mass, consistency, or how dense something is. The word Density is used in a scale to denote the differences of frequencies between realities. Using a 7 density scale model, our world is currently a 3rd density frequency making the shift to 4th density.

A dimension is the measure of spatial extent, especially width, height, or length and implies location. So we are a 4th dimensional reality, which include 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. We are presently in the process of shifting to a 5th dimensional reality where we include existence beyond space and time. We are shifting from 4th dimension to 5th dimension. 3rd density is equal to 4th dimension and 4th density is equal to 5th dimension.

3rd density reality is designed to be limiting and segregative. Its focus is on individuality and separation from other human beings, nature, Earth, beings beyond Earth, the source of who you are, where you came from, your connection to All That Is, and the fact that we are all the same One thing. In 3rd density change is slow and difficult. Time, space and matter are solid, fixed, and unchanging. The only things that are real are what you take in from your physical senses.

4th density is expansive and integrative. Its focus is on the the harmonious blending of individuality with everyone and everything around you. When you are operating from a 4th density frequency you know that you are a multi-dimensional being, change is fast and easy, time and space are malleable, flexible and fluid. You know you are connected with All That Is and you understand how you are connected with other human beings and at the same time are still an individual entity.

So to say with the above definitions and principles, one could say that we are already not only in 3D but also in 4D and 5D, It comes to our own choice, our own knowledge, our own wisdom as to which Density and or Dimension we are in. The comment about “loads of sex” appears so off color to me. However the topic of density and dimensions within themselves is quite interesting and somewhat informative such that has caused a good deal of research within my own self.

I find it quite odd that you do this cherry picking of scripture from the Bible to add to your posts. The only thing I can see in these scriptures that are taken out of context by the way, is the word “sex” in each one. However these scriptures do not fit wholly with your topic of density. You have greatly assumed that Jesus and Paul may have been talking about this fourth density and tried to connect their sayings to focus the bible on sexuality. “but for the purpose of this thread I can focus on the Bible text about sexuality.” So you yourself can do this and believe it.

Thank you, keep on moving

User avatar
Anders
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:52 pm
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 712 times

Re: Fourth Density Sexuality

Postby Anders » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:44 am

LostNFound wrote:Revelations chapter 21; “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.” There is no “since it will spring out of our third density world.” And there certainly is nothing that states “the Fourth density is the first heaven, and it’s a new heaven.” Something does not quite fit with that statement. Not sure where you went with it.


To me the first heaven is fourth density. The second heaven is fifth density and so on. Fourth density includes the awakening of a planetary consciousness. It's a new development from our third density world. So it's a new heaven. And the new earth is our planet with the third density restrictions removed. So it's the same earth as today in appearance, yet with much more capacity. The text "there was no longer any sea" means that the separation between us and the Nephilim has been removed, not that the oceans will dry up or something like that.

And yes, people of course can marry even in fourth density, but I think it will be more common for people to have sex with many people and not just with a single partner. And "angels do not marry" means that even people moving into fourth density will drop the marriage bondage in the legal sense which is a third density "business" agreement basically. When people marry in fourth density it will be without that legal maritime law crap.

User avatar
Chicodoodoo
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:09 am
Location: Colorado
Been thanked: 101 times
Contact:

Re: Fourth Density Sexuality

Postby Chicodoodoo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:13 am

Anders wrote:Entering a new earth in fourth density will enable loads of sex. Because our physical bodies will improve and the fear between people will be removed.

Apparently we will have a new Earth, a new density, and improved physical bodies, but somehow we are to be focused on "loads of sex". How did our priorities in this highly anticipated new state become so ... ... little?

People that fear each other don't have sex. Remove the fear, and voila, loads of sex. Wait, isn't that an error in logic?

The premise behind the quoted statements seems to be that something called "density" is going to change. Has it ever changed before? How do we know it is going to change any time soon? I missed learning about this (hey, it happens), so can we back up? The only density I ever learned about was from college physics, where density was defined as mass per volume, as I recall. I understood that kind of density, but I gather this is not related to the Nth densities Anders is talking about.

I hope I can still be taught...
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.

User avatar
Anders
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:52 pm
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 712 times

Re: Fourth Density Sexuality

Postby Anders » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Chicodoodoo wrote:Apparently we will have a new Earth, a new density, and improved physical bodies, but somehow we are to be focused on "loads of sex". How did our priorities in this highly anticipated new state become so ... ... little?

People that fear each other don't have sex. Remove the fear, and voila, loads of sex. Wait, isn't that an error in logic?

The premise behind the quoted statements seems to be that something called "density" is going to change. Has it ever changed before? How do we know it is going to change any time soon? I missed learning about this (hey, it happens), so can we back up? The only density I ever learned about was from college physics, where density was defined as mass per volume, as I recall. I understood that kind of density, but I gather this is not related to the Nth densities Anders is talking about.

I hope I can still be taught...

My idea is that in third density our sexuality is actually extremely suppressed. That's also what Sigmund Freud described. And that's why there will be a large increase in sexual activity in fourth density.

As for the whole New Age ascension and Christian Rapture claims etc, yes I actually believe there is truth to that despite the very woo woo aura around all that. But it will not be an ascension like in leaving the physical body and entering into some heavenly astral realm. At least not according to the Bible according to my (admittedly free) interpretation. There will be a new earth and a new heaven. The new earth is as I see it the same planet we live on now but with the planetary quarantine lifted.

And fourth density includes a planetary consciousness. Some alternative researchers have talked about that. One video I have already posted several times I think, with Bruce Lipton explaining fractal evolution, can be worth posting again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kHEcVNlcMQ&t=154s

That's similar to a "new earth" and it hasn't happened before on our planet. And I use the term "density" because that's a fairly established concept in the alternative community and it's better than "dimension" imo.

User avatar
Pluto's Child
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:38 pm
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 307 times

Re: Fourth Density Sexuality

Postby Pluto's Child » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:11 pm

Anders wrote:My idea is that in third density our sexuality is actually extremely suppressed. That's also what Sigmund Freud described. And that's why there will be a large increase in sexual activity in fourth density.

As for the whole New Age ascension and Christian Rapture claims etc, yes I actually believe there is truth to that despite the very woo woo aura around all that. But it will not be an ascension like in leaving the physical body and entering into some heavenly astral realm. At least not according to the Bible according to my (admittedly free) interpretation. There will be a new earth and a new heaven. The new earth is as I see it the same planet we live on now but with the planetary quarantine lifted.

And fourth density includes a planetary consciousness. Some alternative researchers have talked about that. One video I have already posted several times I think, with Bruce Lipton explaining fractal evolution, can be worth posting again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kHEcVNlcMQ&t=154s

That's similar to a "new earth" and it hasn't happened before on our planet. And I use the term "density" because that's a fairly established concept in the alternative community and it's better than "dimension" imo.


The only reason Freud hasn't been consigned to the dustbin of out dated quakery is because he suits TPTB, do you know haw his own family turned out ?

Cherry picking from here, there & everywhere is a fantastic way to spin a web of illusion, some of your cornerstones are channeled material & "established concept in the alternative community" means what in real terms ? Some kind of "folie a deux" writ large ?

I can't see how anyone who has some grasp of meditation & higher states of consciousness is going to be looking forward to (or can buy into) this cosmic bonk fest that frankly is being spun out of your imagination & lust.

It sounds like the basis for a rather lame cult tbh, which you could try to do, at least you might get your end away !

User avatar
Anders
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:52 pm
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 712 times

Re: Fourth Density Sexuality

Postby Anders » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Pluto's Child wrote:The only reason Freud hasn't been consigned to the dustbin of out dated quakery is because he suits TPTB, do you know haw his own family turned out ?


It's not only Freud who has pointed out how much sexuality controls humanity. My expression "enable loads of sex" might sound crass. :lol: But we shouldn't underestimate how much sex symbolism and subliminal sex messages are used to control us the masses. Jordan Maxwell said iirc that basically all the terms of commerce and law have sexual meanings behind them. Here is a short video where Jordan talks about some of that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubRJV54fBrQ

User avatar
LostNFound
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:08 pm
Location: Mountains of SW
Has thanked: 1823 times
Been thanked: 892 times

Re: Fourth Density Sexuality

Postby LostNFound » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:34 pm

WALLS

And I saw a wall and on its fore head was a word and the word said SEX. I asked the wall to define its terms and those terms were DENSITY AND FOURTH and the wall grew more words on its face and the words were LOADS OF SEX. I waited for the defining of terms to my questions.
I mentioned the sayings of other new age walls about the 5th dimensions and how we were suppose to be going right into that and bypassing the 4th.

The wall came back and told me about others and how they talk about SEXUALITY, all the while the word on its face was glowing with light. The Word began to blink on and off. I asked again for a definition of DENSITY AND FOURTH. A cherry fell from the wall and then more cherries fell from the wall and these cherries were from other books and spoke as they fell. The single sentences did not make sense but one word was blinking on and off as they slowly fell into the illusion SEX. and the word on the wall blinked brighter as the cherries fell.

I found my own definitions of the terms and discovered that they were made up concepts and foisted upon an unsuspecting wall and the wall interpreted the terms and began to assume for itself the fiction of the word on its face.

The wall stands and will not bend as the word on its face continues to blink on and off. So the saying, "It's like talking to a wall" is true in it's meaning.
When one approaches a wall and asks questions, the wall will avoid the questions but will throw all kinds of diversions that come from other walls.

User avatar
Anders
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:52 pm
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 712 times

Re: Fourth Density Sexuality

Postby Anders » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:41 am

LostNFound wrote:And I saw a wall and on its fore head was a word and the word said SEX.

Well, this thread is a tiny wall. Not a big Trump[et] wall. Aren't you curious about why the alternative community is so utterly silent about sex in relation to raising into higher levels of spirituality? Some people may occasionally mention Tantra or some other reference like that. It's rare though that anyone presents any new information about sexuality and higher consciousness. That's why I posted the video where Aug Tellez talked about it recently. Is that a sign that the seeming taboo of the topic is being lifted within the alternative community? Or is it just another brick in the wall?


Return to “Sexuality”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests