This week in review

"If life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car. And objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are."
-Jim Steinman
Christine
Site Admin

Re: This week in review

Post by Christine »

Fred Steeves wrote:Interesting anomalies with the fires, that's for sure. The same sort of thing happened with some devastating wind driven fires in this general area almost a year ago now. So either something is afoul coast to coast, or there is certain phenomena we are unaware of.

My personal woo meter certainly allows for thr possibility of some sort of outside manipulation, but my logical side also advises ruling out real, and known phenomena first before jumping to too many conclusions.

While I did notice some faint similarities to Judy Wood's work, at first blush I thought it was a bit trigger happy to be comparing them side by side. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to quiz/consult someone like say, a firehouse chief, an arson investigator, or a team of hot shots?

One thing I know for sure about fire, especially fires driven by 70 and 80 mph winds, is that there's an awful lot about the nature of fire that I haven't the foggiest clue about.
In agreement with your statements Fred, it is important to look from as many perspectives as one can before jumping to any conclusion. And yes to Mother Nature being wild and not completely knowable. One of the values of Facebook is reading posts and seeing photos from people who are living through these disasters on the ground. This along with having spent years following sites that reveal what Geo-engineering is doing to our planet, all of these manipulations are now well known with governments and corporations admitting, even bragging about, their capabilities.

Again we come to how information is disseminated via seemingly unconnected practices and people who are hierarchically focused so as not to see the big picture. It isn't too hard to put together the picture that years of chemtrailing which includes aluminum nano particles and who knows what else that has coated soil and trees with a potential highly combustible mixture. We know about the use of HAARP and scalar wave technologies and microwave radiation damage. For me it isn't a stretch to put these together with a conclusion that something "unnatural" is causing and fueling these fires.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Christine wrote: It isn't too hard to put together the picture that years of chemtrailing which includes aluminum nano particles and who knows what else that has coated soil and trees with a potential highly combustible mixture. We know about the use of HAARP and scalar wave technologies and microwave radiation damage. For me it isn't a stretch to put these together with a conclusion that something "unnatural" is causing and fueling these fires.
How about this. If we're going to discount out of hand any possible natural phenomena, maybe we should at least widen our perspective of possibilities on the other side of the fence.

What if, for example, the fires aren't even the problem? What if, the fires were just a cover for what's really going on here? What if there's not enough super secure space on any military installation to test weaponry capable of doing this, on a wide scale? So you hide your tests in plain sight, by piggy backing on already massively destructive wild fires.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Fred Steeves wrote:
Christine wrote: It isn't too hard to put together the picture that years of chemtrailing which includes aluminum nano particles and who knows what else that has coated soil and trees with a potential highly combustible mixture. We know about the use of HAARP and scalar wave technologies and microwave radiation damage. For me it isn't a stretch to put these together with a conclusion that something "unnatural" is causing and fueling these fires.
How about this. If we're going to discount out of hand any possible natural phenomena, maybe we should at least widen our perspective of possibilities on the other side of the fence.

What if, for example, the fires aren't even the problem? What if, the fires were just a cover for what's really going on here? What if there's not enough super secure space on any military installation to test weaponry capable of doing this, on a wide scale? So you hide your tests in plain sight, by piggy backing on already massively destructive wild fires.
A few of us have long held just such supposition in other events but I wasn't looking in that direction in this case. Wild fires are indeed a natural aspect of any ecosystem, so "fueling" them wouldn't be a stretch at all. As we've both said, there is just so much we don't know. Lots of people are seeing the similarities with 9/11 footage and photos. Again not too much of a stretch to follow your line of thought.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Figured this would be a good place for this article. There is topics on Geoengineering here. I wrote a chapter in "A Story of Fiction, Fantasy and Science Fiction" called "THE END OF A CHEMTRAIL" and would almost like to see that come to fruition before the world can not be lived on any more by humans.
so here is a link to a very interesting article in that respect.

http://www.rts.earth/2017/10/nano-alumi ... parasites/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thanks for the long and interesting article ... we just keep getting closer to the fact that everything is connected and there are some good parasites helping us. I put it on the Earth Empaths website under This Week in Review.

http://earthempaths.net/wp/author/weekinreview/
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Yes it is a long article on nanoparticles especially aluminium and resulting parasites. Checked out further pages attempting to research parasitic solutions......no real answers without a purchase but does suggest that general detoxing at least twice a year helps but if one finds they need more then looking further into this Doctors recommendations might be purposeful.

My own week in review is ......What a mess...everyroom is upside down as I am having windows and casings replaced in every room and more outside insullation and new siding thereafter to offset the heating costs eventually. I missed my warm little home in the boonies last winter and spent more time bundled up than not; so decided to change the outcome this winter and winters to come.

The prairies temperatures can be brutal enough along with snow and winds so although I would prefer a potbelly stove in the middle of the room...(Spiritwind) I no can do, thus will make the illusion of such with open and warm welcomes to much warmer rooms overall. Family won't need afghans and slippers to sit and visit... and I won't have the excuse to stay bundled in bed with my computer versus get up and meet the day... :roll:
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Speaking of shock and awe, here is the latest lame stream news story. I'm not even going to post what it says, because my intent is not to focus on these kinds of stories, but more to just show the pattern of escalation designed to spread more fear and hopelessness to the masses. As I've said before, I don't even watch the news, but hear about these stories from those who do. And I'm sure they will play info about this story, and their predesigned suggestions to further a certain agenda as the solution, further dividing people on one side or the other, ad nauseum, that unfortunately does affect those still plugged into this nonsense. There are some strikingly obvious tell tale signs even in this most superficial look at this story. I have no need to look further.

How the New York City truck attack unfolded
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/31/us/timeli ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PS: Hope things are coming together for you Sandy, and that you are staying warm.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

You know, every time one of these complete bullshit things happen, it appears that the government, military industrial complex, police state is involved, most of the time prior to the actual death and destruction happening. The dirty crooks can't seem to get anything right. They are just johnny on the spot to blame the deaths or mayhem on some culture or lone madman who just happened to have some gun that they really want to get banned or some other bullshit. I found more and I am sure there is ever even more of this with so many different narratives. Sort of just like the LV shooting and so many more. The ramp is so much steeper and the fastness and amount of it all is upon us daily and sometimes more than once a day.

“Anti-Terror” Presence Preceded NYC Attack by Hours
Posted on November 1, 2017 by Galen

Henry Makow

Did the NYPD Counter-Terrorism Unit have advance warning of the NYC Halloween terrorist attack which killed eight?

The perpetrators of 911 — i.e. Intelligence agencies like the CIA and Mossad- fund ISIS and are behind all terror attacks which are designed partly to create a climate of hatred against Islam and sympathy for Israel. Patrick Stewart, who happened to be at the scene Tuesday afternoon, explores the other motives behind this state-sponsored terror. How long will Westerners tolerate this secret war on them perpetrated by their own Masonic-controlled governments?

A question average New Yorkers close to the West Side Highway of Manhattan Tuesday October 31, 2017 are asking: Why were there so many NYPD Counter-Terrorism trucks attended by scores of uniformed NYPD Counter-Terrorism Officers flanking these trucks, hours before the attack itself?

One doesn’t have to be inducted into the secret world of NYPD Counter-Terrorism or the NYC Joint Terrorism Task Force (“JTTF”) to know that the NYPD Counter-Terrorism Unit is a special, ad hoc, and only “First Responder” force, that is, no one should either see or hear them unless there was “intelligence chatter” indicating an imminent terrorist attack, or after a terrorist attack actually takes place.

So why in hell were they all hanging out in droves today, hours before the attack, in the literal vicinity of where the attack took place?

Nay-sayers turn around and respond that “the NYC Halloween Parade is a possible terror attack location,” or other such nonsense, but since when did the simple NYPD Officers, who are usually called into buffer security during parades or other New York City gatherings, get replaced?

It is also no secret that the leaders of the NYPD Counter-Terrorism Unit themselves such as James Waters, Scott Shanley, Daniel Magee, and Chris Zimmerman have been outedas drunken, irresponsible, belligerent, alcoholic, pugnacious and violent bullies, when only a few weeks ago six of them were forced to “de-plane” from a jet with 200 other passengers that was set to travel to Kabul Afghanistan for their purpose of “training” their “little brown brothers” in Afghanistan to learn how to crush political dissent in any and all its forms.

Apparently, they verbally and physically bullied and intimidated the entire jet crew, including the pilots, in a totally uncontrollable and dangerous threatening manner, to the point where they were treated like what they actually were, Illuminati Freemasonic “Terrorists” themselves, and a danger to the other passengers and crew itself.

(left, James Waters)

These are our “counter-terrorism” leaders who literally have been vested with the power of life and death over the New York City (and rest of the nation) masses, with the power to completely and totally suspend the United States Constitution and all of its attendant protections and Bill of Rights thereto.

THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

But we must also discuss the 800-pound gorilla in the room – the Muslim Illuminati, or the “Muslim Brotherhood,” which was founded by 33rd Degree Freemason, Hassan Al-Banna.

From this Muslim Brotherhood, all virulent strains of “Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorism” was spawned – Al Qaeda, Al Nusra, Wahhabism, ISIS, Daesh, or whatever else you want to call it.

In other words, all “Islamic terrorism” was borne of the Illuminati Freemasons, with the express purpose of fostering and creating the “Hegelian Dialect,” or “constant and opposing factions,” in order to poise one side against another, Christian against Jew, Jew against Muslim, Gay against Straight, Man against Woman, Black against White, so that each and every one of these different factions would scream out for protection and uniformity in the form of the ultimate Illuminati Freemasonic goal – a New World Order with its home base in the Middle East, headquartered in Jerusalem, no longer a home for the Jews, who are just being used to settle and clear the land, but to house and home the Illuminati Freemasons when their “work” is complete.

And these periodic senseless violent terrorist attacks in all of the major cities throughout the world are for the sole purpose of further clamping down on the People’s civil liberties, human rights, and enveloping them all in the firm grasp and control of the Illuminati Freemasons, with the ability to be taken out, whenever they step out of line.

Just ask the “enforcers” who were placed in charge of this gradual task – such as the wonderful moral characters of the people who run and lead the NYPD Counter-Terrorism Division, already described above.

Henry Makow

Sorry about the Image/jpg thing, not sure how to do that. Oh well, this week we have this and now the LV stuff is disappearing into the background. So Cory Feldman is rising and who knows what the next false flag will be, Wait, Here comes Antifa and the coup of American government. Shit! we can't get a break here.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Boy they are going full bore to break the US citizens down!! My wishes are that the opposite happens and the citizens start to boycott corporation and government and really hurt them the most .........no pay>no play. Silence is golden when put into quiet action and will speak louder than any voice or gun!! I'm keeping a vision of Americans standing up against this tyranny together as I really think the Global Controllers believe you will fold and it is they that will be dimished when you don't. Go Americans!!
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Money is their god and we the people continue to depend on money for almost everything we buy. Food and petrol being primary and necessary expenses unless you have found a way to become completely self sustaining. We do have that aspect of power in our hands though it depends on so many factors; education out of ignorance being the most vital. Too many people are either locked into habitual spending or are coerced into buying "cheap" food due to economical situations. I see this in Mexico where workers on minimum salaries often with many children so that processed foods in bright packaging at a price they can afford become the sustenance in their homes. An example is Coca Cola, sold super cheap and then there are Cheetos, etc. which at 5 pesos a bag (that's 25 pennies) makes one question what is in these packages, certainly not food. I am going off on a tangent here because the demolition of a America affects not only her people but her close neighbors.

Back to what we can do besides boycott corporations like Nestlé (which by the way is losing money due to scandals as customers wake up to this mega-corporations foul practices.} We all know the term, buy local buy organic and that is the best we can do IF we are educated and have the resources to do so. What truly has a strangle hold on people in every "developed" country is taxation. It is as atrocious here in Mexico as in the United States ... Every person that pays taxes is contributing to war mongering under the false label of "war on terror" ... The truth is that to NOT pay taxes is to risk personal security and therein lies a deep problem.

The whole ideology that we need government is a fallacy of course, so we make dents in the armored doors of iniquity and if you find the courage to stop paying taxes maybe that will catch on. It is illegal to collect income tax in the US but they enforce it anyway.

P.S. - Steven, I edited the issue with images. It's a bit of a chore but to embed an image on the forum it is necessary to have "the link location" I use a Mac so not sure if same on PC. I push control button and click which gives me the option of "copy image location" this is the link to put between the [img] brackets. Hope this helps.

Sandy Clark wrote:Boy they are going full bore to break the US citizens down!! My wishes are that the opposite happens and the citizens start to boycott corporation and government and really hurt them the most .........no pay>no play. Silence is golden when put into quiet action and will speak louder than any voice or gun!! I'm keeping a vision of Americans standing up against this tyranny together as I really think the Global Controllers believe you will fold and it is they that will be dimished when you don't. Go Americans!!

Return to “This Week in Review”