This week in review

"If life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car. And objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are."
-Jim Steinman
LostNFound

Re: This week in review

Post by LostNFound »

Well Fred, I would hope not also simply because that was such a bloody mess and as it seemed no one got out including the people that rose up and whacked the heads of the ones in power. They turned on each other and the whole thing became pure unadulterated anarchy. Might you agree that we are being pushed into a situation that could spark a thing as that?

Off Topic
Last edited by LostNFound on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

LostNFound wrote:Well Fred, I would hope not also simply because that was such a bloody mess and as it seemed no one got out including the people that rose up and whacked the heads of the ones in power. They turned on each other and the whole thing became pure unadulterated anarchy.
There's a very good chance that the history of the French Revolution that we have been taught is a lie.

Here's a typical example of what we are taught:
On July 27, 1794 (9 Thermidor in the Revolutionary calendar), Robespierre and his allies were placed under arrest by the National Assembly. Robespierre was taken to the Luxembourg prison in Paris, but the warden refused to jail him, and he fled to the Hotel de Ville. Armed supporters arrived to aid him, but he refused to lead a new insurrection. When he received word that the National Convention had declared him an outlaw, he shot himself in the head but only succeeded in wounding his jaw. Shortly thereafter, troops of the National Convention attacked the Hotel de Ville and seized Robespierre and his allies. The next evening–July 28–Robespierre and 21 others were guillotined without a trial in the Place de la Revolution. During the next few days, another 82 Robespierre followers were executed. The Reign of Terror was at an end. -- source
"When he received word that the National Convention had declared him an outlaw", Robespierre "shot himself in the head but only succeeded in wounding his jaw." That's absurd, if you know what kind of man Robespierre was. He was a great orator and a highly moral man. The jaw wound prevented him from defending himself against the false charges and was not the result of him failing to shoot himself in the head (absurd) because he was being charged with being an outlaw (also absurd). The history has been twisted to serve the purposes of the evil victors.

His last public speech before being silenced and executed is quite incredible. Unfortunately, the English translations just don't match the French in either meaning or beauty. In French, it is clear he is talking about the conniving and amoral sociopaths (les fripons) who have infiltrated and taken over the revolution. The sociopaths execute all the true patriots, including Robespierre, and redirect the revolution to serve themselves instead of the French people, which is exactly what you can expect from sociopaths. Then they rewrite the history to paint themselves as the forces of good, when they actually destroyed the forces of good and painted them as the forces of evil. Again, this is the way sociopaths play the game. So the story we are taught, the official version, is as false as the official story of 9/11.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

What is the purpose of the bacterium release? I missed it somewhere along the line....
LostNFound wrote:Well this relates to the bacterium in the balloons article that Nasa is doing and it is now the day after so wonder how many more articles will come forth.

https://youtu.be/JTDwp9KsXrg
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

LostNFound wrote: Well Fred, I would hope not also simply because that was such a bloody mess and as it seemed no one got out including the people that rose up and whacked the heads of the ones in power. They turned on each other and the whole thing became pure unadulterated anarchy.
Imagine the horror of actually making that big uprising a reality, only to see the very ones who made it happen begin displaying the tell tale signs of the original problem. I think that would certainly leave a fine scar on one's soul.
LostNFound wrote:Might you agree that we are being pushed into a situation that could spark a thing as that?
I see us being pushed/pulled in every conceivable direction, and the frustrated cognitive dissonance that creates. The more I see of revolutions, and talk of revolutions, the only true revolution is of self.

Couldn't help but notice you pared that post down quite a bit, it's been a long road hasn't it?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_tjb0MceY[/youtube]
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Dear lady Sandy, Spiritwind first posted a link to the dealings of NASA and sending up the Bacterium in weather balloons. You can backtrack a page and find her post with the link. It talks about why they want to do it and what they hope to discover. Most here have known that when one of the alphabet agencies says there are going to do something it is time to be weary. So anyway go back and find Spiritwind's post.

Steven
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Yes, Fred this old road is very long and I've been walking across so many coals as spiritwind wrote about. I am so very fortunate that I have someone so close and a very best friend she is, to walk with me. We both stumble and hold each other up as we continue. Those things I pared were stumbling blocks that do seem to get in the way. I still work on my inner self deeply and that my dear fellow is my weekly thing in review.

Steven
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Well as long as the giant corporation Monsanto continues to pay the US INC. to create their poisons, We all get to die a little more each day. I would have thought that by now people would have had enough of this soulless entity and their god MONEY. Roundup is just Agent Orange with a different name and is sold to millions daily. The Corn and Soy in this country grows in abundance and it is all Monsanto shit. It would surprise most people to know that the crap that is being sold to us in the grocery stores has some pesticides and other real nasty things added or embedded within the ingredients. Caught this article today but have seen so much of this being exposed.

MIT Researcher: Glyphosate Herbicide will Cause Half of All Children to Have Autism by 2025
Posted on August 24, 2017 by Mary

Health Impact News

Why? Evidence points to glyphosate toxicity from the overuse of Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide on our food.

For over three decades, Stephanie Seneff, PhD, has researched biology and technology, over the years publishing over 170 scholarly peer-reviewed articles. In recent years she has concentrated on the relationship between nutrition and health, tackling such topics as Alzheimer’s, autism, and cardiovascular diseases, as well as the impact of nutritional deficiencies and environmental toxins on human health.

At a [recent] conference, in a special panel discussion about GMOs, she took the audience by surprise when she declared, “At today’s rate, by 2025, one in two children will be autistic.” She noted that the side effects of autism closely mimic those of glyphosate toxicity, and presented data showing a remarkably consistent correlation between the use of Roundup on crops (and the creation of Roundup-ready GMO crop seeds) with rising rates of autism. Children with autism have biomarkers indicative of excessive glyphosate, including zinc and iron deficiency, low serum sulfate, seizures, and mitochondrial disorder.

A fellow panelist reported that after Dr. Seneff’s presentation, “All of the 70 or so people in attendance were squirming, likely because they now had serious misgivings about serving their kids, or themselves, anything with corn or soy, which are nearly all genetically modified and thus tainted with Roundup and its glyphosate.”

Dr. Seneff noted the ubiquity of glyphosate’s use. Because it is used on corn and soy, all soft drinks and candies sweetened with corn syrup and all chips and cereals that contain soy fillers have small amounts of glyphosate in them, as do our beef and poultry since cattle and chicken are fed GMO corn or soy. Wheat is often sprayed with Roundup just prior to being harvested, which means that all non-organic bread and wheat products would also be sources of glyphosate toxicity. The amount of glyphosate in each product may not be large, but the cumulative effect (especially with as much processed food as Americans eat) could be devastating. A recent study shows that pregnant women living near farms where pesticides are applied have a 60% increased risk of children having an autism spectrum disorder.

Other toxic substances may also be autism-inducing. You may recall our story on the CDC whistleblower who revealed the government’s deliberate concealment of the link between the MMR vaccine (for measles, mumps, and rubella) and a sharply increased risk of autism, particularly in African American boys. Other studies now show a link between children’s exposure to pesticides and autism. Children who live in homes with vinyl floors, which can emit phthalate chemicals, are more likely to have autism. Children whose mothers smoked were also twice as likely to have autism. Research now acknowledges that environmental contaminants such as PCBs, PBDEs, and mercury can alter brain neuron functioning even before a child is born.

This month, the USDA released a study finding that although there were detectable levels of pesticide residue in more than half of food tested by the agency, 99% of samples taken were found to be within levels the government deems safe, and 40% were found to have no detectable trace of pesticides at all. The USDA added, however, that due to “cost concerns,” it did not test for residues of glyphosate. Let’s repeat that: they never tested for the active ingredient in the most widely used herbicide in the world. “Cost concerns”? How absurd—unless they mean it will cost them too much in terms of the special relationship between the USDA and Monsanto. You may recall the revolving door between Monsanto and the federal government, with agency officials becoming high-paying executives—and vice versa! Money, power, prestige: it’s all there. Monsanto and the USDA love to scratch each others’ backs. Clearly this omission was purposeful.

In addition, as we have previously reported, the number of adverse reactions from vaccines can be correlated as well with autism, though Seneff says it doesn’t correlate quite as closely as with Roundup. The same correlations between applications of glyphosate and autism show up in deaths from senility.

Of course, autism is a complex problem with many potential causes. Dr. Seneff’s data, however, is particularly important considering how close the correlation is—and because it is coming from a scientist with impeccable credentials. Earlier this year, she spoke at the Autism One conference and presented many of the same facts; that presentation is available on YouTube.

Monsanto claims that Roundup is harmless to humans. Bacteria, fungi, algae, parasites, and plants use a seven-step metabolic route known as the shikimate pathway for the biosynthesis of aromatic amino acids; glyphosate inhibits this pathway, causing the plant to die, which is why it’s so effective as an herbicide. Monsanto says humans don’t have this shikimate pathway, so it’s perfectly safe.

Dr. Seneff points out, however, that our gut bacteria do have this pathway, and that’s crucial because these bacteria supply our body with crucial amino acids. Roundup thus kills beneficial gut bacteria, allowing pathogens to grow; interferes with the synthesis of amino acids including methionine, which leads to shortages in critical neurotransmitters and folate; chelates (removes) important minerals like iron, cobalt and manganese; and much more.

Even worse, she notes, additional chemicals in Roundup are untested because they’re classified as“inert,” yet according to a 2014 study in BioMed Research International, these chemicals are capable of amplifying the toxic effects of Roundup hundreds of times over.

Glyphosate is present in unusually high quantities in the breast milk of American mothers, at anywhere from 760 to 1,600 times the allowable limits in European drinking water. Urine testing shows Americans have ten times the glyphosate accumulation as Europeans.

“In my view, the situation is almost beyond repair,” Dr. Seneff said after her presentation. “We need to do something drastic.”

Read the Full Article Here.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/mit-re ... m-by-2025/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Dear Lost and Found,
Thanks for the info lead for the bacterium :-) and this article about Monsanto.

Seems to me that as I age I have become more and more sensitive and find for the first time in my life I am experiencing allergies this last few years. I put this down to body deterioration with aging but this article has me wondering about my personal assessment. I am full of toxins probably even tho' I have just done over a dozen sessions of celation recently. (too expensive to continue on :( ) We are fighting an uphill battle with the continuous years of pesticides, herbicides, GMO's, etc., manipulation.

The youngsters today have such weak immune systems and the build up of accumulated toxins in their parents from their parents may be more so the cause ending with the crap in vaccines tipping them over the edge.

AND YES FRED and STEVEN, I too would hate to see a revolution like the days gone by. I think this will not happen as we the people in general do not have that individual pioneering spirit that it takes to stand tall and stare death in the face...epecially when one keeps waiting for the calvary to round the corner one way or the other. Those who can stand tall and try to caution others of impending perils are deemed a little off or nuts and called other not so nice names.

The Global Controllers will carry on to destroy and maim us more unless like you say Fred there is a ""Revolution of Self"".......I Like that Wording as it says it all and is the answer IMO to any real aspirations of changing the dynamics of the world..
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I'm about to run out the door, but this one caught my eye this morning. Will probably have more to say about it later. More head shaking from side to side (insert facepalm).

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-24-a ... uture.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All sheeple citizens who want to receive government benefits must agree to be microchipped in the near future (of course, I hate the name of the article, and I can just see the look on Eelco's face if he sees this)

Late last month, it was reported that a Wisconsin company called Three Square Market was planning on surgically implanting microchips underneath the skin of its employees for convenience purposes. Three Square Market CEO Todd Westby told KSTP, the Twin Cities ABC affiliate station, that the microchip implants are “the next big thing that’s inevitably going to happen, and we want to be a part of it.”

Westby explained that the microchip would be capable of doing a number of different things, from allowing people to purchase food in the break room by simply scanning their hand, to serving as an electronic key to open doors and access computers.

The microchips use Radio Frequency Identification technology (RFID) to function, which also happens to be the technology used when you pay for items using your iPhone or Android device.

“We foresee the use of RFID technology to drive everything from making purchases in our office break room market, opening doors, use of copy machines, logging into our office computers, unlocking phones, sharing business cards, storing medical/health information, and used as payment at other RFID terminals,” said the Three Square Market CEO in a statement. “Eventually, this technology will become standardized allowing you to use this as your passport, public transit, all purchasing opportunities, etc.”

But while Todd Westby may be enthusiastic about the use of this microchip technology in everyday life, thousands or even millions of others are no doubt concerned. The idea of implanting microchips underneath the skin in order to store information regarding your health and finances sounds like something straight out of George Orwell’s famous book 1984. Even if the chips do not have a GPS system and it’s impossible to track those that have them embedded underneath their skin, the overall concept is still unnerving. Americans are conditioned to embrace individual liberty, and microchip implants force them to embrace the exact opposite of that.

Noelle Chesley, an associate professor of sociology at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, believes that the use of microchips is only going to become more common in the not-so-distant future. “It will happen to everybody,” she explained. “But not this year, and not in 2018. Maybe not my generation, but certainly that of my kids.” (Related: Australia has become the first country to microchip its citizens.)

In fact, the idea of using microchips in order to track the financial situations of welfare recipients has already been suggested by one politician in Finland. According to Sputnik News, a member of Finland’s conservative Finn Party recently recommended implanting satellite-tracking chips inside of welfare recipients in response to news that some recipients continued to receive payments after leaving the country to fight for the Islamic State.

Pasi Maenranta, the politician who suggested the idea, argued on his Facebook page that in order to receive welfare payments from Kela, “one has to tell exact data about your location using your personal code, read by a satellite.” Maenranta also noted that it would be possible to implant microchips beneath the skin of all those traveling overseas “who for example receive medical welfare from Kela,” also known as the Social Insurance Institution.

But regardless of how good the intentions may be, there are still a lot of questions that must be answered before the people of our country and elsewhere embrace the use of surgically implanted microchips. Can they ever be turned off or removed? Who exactly will have access to your location should the microchip be equipped with GPS technology? And if the microchips contain personal information regarding health and finances, will it be possible for that information to be hacked and potentially sold by a third party?

If Americans are serious about holding on to our Fourth Amendment right to privacy, then these are questions that we should all demand be answered before more advancements in microchip technology are made.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Crinch..

Did you see where this article was sited as well?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I breathe and decide it's as useless a pet peeve as any.
I got a new samsung phone. So for all pertinent matters I am chipped already.
Carrying the bloody thing everywhere I go lest I miss a heads up from one of the kids or spouse..

I don't really mind sheeple in a loose way.
I get iffy when new-age, world enlightener, supposedly awake do gooders use the term to discard everyone who is still not as awake as they are..
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

Return to “This Week in Review”