This week in review

"If life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car. And objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are."
-Jim Steinman
Christine
Site Admin

Re: This week in review

Post by Christine »

When we look out of our eyes and cast them upon the world we see but the reflection of collective reality. Rising above the destruction of millions of lives, the raping of our sacred Earth by the voracious greed of the predatory few, the co-option of our minds, the invasion into the sanctity of Y-oUR hearts, the ripping of children from their HOME, the sex trade, the lies, lies, lies ... and on and on it goes, the spinning of the dark web.

One child-woman shows her face, a Mona Lisa smile evokes our deepest memories of the MYSTERY. Not confronting the shadow of self we allow HER to bear the full weight of our non-action within the self that cowers inside and whispers, her not me.

There is nothing left to lose once you lose your self.

BE FREE, for you for me.

WARRIORS ... where are you? NO SPIRITUAL SURRENDER is my creed and the highest call. Throw off the wafer thin mask of civility and BE, for Her, for yoU and for me. I hear the murmurings, effervescent voices that sing, rising through thick blankets of smoke and the game of mirrors that has us snared. In bits and bytes we hear the Sacred Feminine's call to her Sacred Masculine without ... rise, rise, find your voice stop playing children's games of make believe and hide and seek.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I’m sharing the following article here in this week in review because I do feel there is something to this new trend amongst the rich. Back in 2010 I took care of a 93 year woman who had a slew of health problems, one of which required fairly regular blood transfusions. Usually she showed remarkable improvement after receiving one, but the last time it almost seemed to have an adverse affect and she passed away shortly thereafter. I’ve always felt the reason for this had to do with something they don’t measure for that has to do with life force. Like, what she received that last time took instead of gave somehow. And, I do think it’s quite possible this is developing into a fairly lucrative, as yet underground, market. I’ll have to look and see if I can find the article I ran across recently that somehow kind of goes along with this, where scientists may be soon able to actually resurrect someone from the dead using stem cells I think. Quite bizarro times we live in.

Rich People Are Lining Up to Pay for the Blood of Children to Be Injected into Them

http://humansarefree.com/2018/10/rich-p ... y-for.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A new startup is hoping to cash in on a disturbing trend that has been growing in popularity among the ultra-rich. It is a treatment in which blood from young people is injected into the veins of older people — seriously.

by John Vibes

While it has been reported that this practice has been popular underground in Silicon Valley for years now, this is the first company to officially offer the service to the public. Stanford Medical graduate Jesse Karmazin is the founder of Ambrosia Medical, which plans to open its first clinic in New York City in the next few months.

Ambrosia was involved in the first clinical trials in the US that tested the effects of this treatment.

The study has not yet been made public, but Karmazin told Business Insider the results were “really positive.”

Since blood transfusions are already approved by the FDA, Ambrosia has had very few regulatory hurdles in opening their business. As Business Insider reports:

“The trial, which involved giving patients 1.5 liters of plasma from a donor between the ages of 16 and 25 over two days, was conducted with physician David Wright, who owns a private intravenous-therapy center in Monterey, California.

“Before and after the infusions, participants’ blood was tested for a handful of biomarkers, or measurable biological substances and processes that are thought to provide a snapshot of health and disease.”

In the week since the company launched their website, they have already received over 100 calls from people requesting appointments.

“So many people were reaching out to us that we wanted to make a simple way for them to be added to the list,” David Cavalier, Ambrosia’s chief operating officer said.

During the trials, patients paid $8,000 to be involved and receive the treatment, but the company has clarified that the price the public sees may be much different, even higher, than what the trial participants paid.

“The trial was an investigational study. We saw some interesting things and we do plan to publish that data. And we want to begin to open clinics where the treatment will be made available,” Cavalier said.

I know it sounds too outrageous to be true, but these outlandish practices have been commonplace among aristocrats in various different cultures throughout history. Before going further, it is important to point out that two consenting adults involved in a voluntary agreement such as this is entirely acceptable.

However, some of these “donors” are only 16 years old. The age to donate blood legally in New York is 17. Donating under 17 requires written consent from the parent.

What’s more, there are implications that tie this to a very dark side of human history. In most modern cultures, mass murder and human sacrifice still takes place out in the open under the cover of warfare, while many argue that cannibalism also still takes place but behind closed doors.

It is only in the past few hundred years that the practice of cannibalism among royals has not been publicized. In Europe, around the time of the American Revolution “corpse medicine” was very popular among the ruling class, Charles II even brewed his own.

Dr Richard Sugg of Durham University has conducted extensive research into the practice of corpse medicine among the royalty.

“The human body has been widely used as a therapeutic agent with the most popular treatments involving flesh, bone or blood. Cannibalism was found not only in the New World, as often believed, but also in Europe,” Sugg said.

“One thing we are rarely taught at school yet is evidenced in literary and historic texts of the time is this: James I refused corpse medicine; Charles II made his own corpse medicine; and Charles I was made into corpse medicine.

“Along with Charles II, eminent users or prescribers included Francis I, Elizabeth I’s surgeon John Banister, Elizabeth Grey, Countess of Kent, Robert Boyle, Thomas Willis, William III, and Queen Mary,” he added.

Last year, journalist Jeff Bercovici said that Silicon Valley aristocrats like Peter Thiel were receiving similar transfusions.

“There are widespread rumors in Silicon Valley, where life-extension science is a popular obsession, that various wealthy individuals from the tech world have already begun practicing parabiosis, spending tens of thousands of dollars for the procedures and young-person-blood, and repeating the exercise several times a year,” Bercovici reported.

In his article, Bercovici also expressed concerns about a developing black market for young people’s blood.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Stanford Medical graduate Jesse Karmazin is the founder of Ambrosia Medical,
Stanford again, why am I not surprised...
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Not surprising at all Fred! I found the one about using stem cells to resurrect the dead, although we don’t know much about how it is progressing currently. The following article hails from Yale’s science department. So now we have Stanford and Yale : )

Scientists successfully reanimate the brains of decapitated pigs

The reanimation of decapitated pigs raises complex ethical questions about the future of life-extension research.

By STEPHEN JOHNSON - May 7, 2018

https://bigthink.com/stephen-johnson/sc ... tated-pigs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A team of scientists has successfully reanimated the brains of dead pigs, a move that’s raising tough ethical questions about the future of neuroscience research.

At a meeting at the National Institutes of Health on March 28, neuroscientist Nenad Sestan announced how he and his team at Yale University used a system of heaters, pumps, and artificial blood to restore partial function to the brains of more than 100 recently decapitated pigs, according to a report from MIT Technology Review.

The system, dubbed BrainEx, doesn’t quite restore consciousness but it could mark the beginning of a new stage in life-extension technology.

An electroencephalogram (EEG) on the pig brains showed flat waves, suggesting the pigs were reanimated into a comatose-like state rather than something like consciousness—though, at first, the EEG showed complex activity that indicated thoughts and sensations. The team was excited, alarmed, but the signals turned out to be noise caused by nearby equipment.

Still, billions of individual brain cells appeared normal and healthy, in what Sestan called a “mind boggling” and “unexpected” result.

Sestan told the National Institute of Health, which his team is seeking funding from, that steps could be taken to keep brains alive indefinitely and make attempts at restoring consciousness.

“That animal brain is not aware of anything, I am very confident of that,” Sestan said, going on to speculate how the technology might be used in the future. “Hypothetically, somebody takes this technology, makes it better, and restores someone’s [brain] activity. That is restoring a human being. If that person has memory, I would be freaking out completely.”

These possibilities could lead to questionable research practices down the road. (Ya think!)

“There are going to be a lot of weird questions even if it isn’t a brain in a box,” said an advisor to the NIH who didn’t wish to speak on the record. “I think a lot of people are going to start going to slaughterhouses to get heads and figure it out.”

Scientists are already setting up guardrails in anticipation of those “weird questions”.

On April 25, Sestan and 16 colleagues published a paper in Nature titled 'The ethics of experimenting with human brain tissue' in which they lay out some ethical concerns and questions: What protections should be granted to brain organoids (brain tissue grown from stem cells in a lab)? How should scientists dispose of brain organoids at the end of experiments? In research where human organs are transplanted into animals, should the test subject be considered human or animal—where is the line?

The scientists acknowledge that many of the hypothetical situations listed in the paper, such as relatively simple brain organoids gaining consciousness, are “highly remote”.

“But to ensure the success and social acceptance of this research long term, an ethical framework must be forged now, while brain surrogates remain in the early stages of development.”

Sestan expressed a similar cautiousness.
“People are fascinated. We have to be careful how fascinated.”

Here is another link:
https://www.outerplaces.com/science/ite ... ck-to-life" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And, when it comes to science, it seems anything goes...

A team of scientist sounds the alarm in a new Science Policy Forum report about a mysterious US government program that is developing genetically modified viruses that would be dispersed into the environment using insects.

http://humansarefree.com/2018/10/darpa- ... using.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Britain’s First Court Case Against 5G — And The People Won

http://humansarefree.com/2018/10/britai ... st-5g.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mark Steele, a 5G campaigner, has been highlighting the dangers of a secret 5G rollout by Gateshead Council where residents are complaining of increased illness and Cancer in the affected area. 

There’s enough evidence to conclude the new smart 5G arrays on the top of new LED lampposts emit Class 1 Radiation frequencies and should be treated as a danger to the Public.

Gateshead Council ignorantly rebutted clear evidence and created false allegations on social media posts and printed leaflets stating that Mark Steele is spreading Pseudo Science and that the arrays are not dangerous or 5G:

“Please be assured that there is no scientific basis or credible evidence for any of these scare stories about street lights causing cancer and other illnesses.”

They misused Police Powers to gag Mark Steele and yesterday he left a free man and Gateshead Council to fork out £11k of taxpayers money to cover the court cost amounting to woeful ignorance.

In Court, none of the Council Officers could explain what 5G is; and their leading Government expert refused to attend the Court hearing. In conclusion, the Judge refused to gag Mark, stating:

“The public have a right to know.”

PLEASE USE THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST TEMPLATE TO LAWFULLY CHALLENGE YOUR COUNCIL ABOUT 5G AND SMART CITIES: Smombiegate.org

The secret 5G rollout issue in Gateshead is now officially of public interest and will be treated as a landmark case for other people to start using this Court’s ruling to challenge their Councils.

We know Surrey, Westminster and Luton all have these toxic Microwave EMF arrays installed on their new LED streetlights. We now know even if these arrays are currently 2G, 3G or 4G they can be 5G enabled by fitting a ‘lens’ that ‘focuses’ the frequency.

The Judge declared Mark Steele as a credible expert and engineer on EMF and GSM technologies, which proves Gateshead Council are liable for corruption, misleading the public, making people ill and attempting to discredit Mark Steele and all others such as Smombie Gate fighting 5G rollouts.

Councils are struggling at the moment, over 50% are almost bankrupt because over half of their resources are being spent on the increase of Adult Social Care, so any supplier proposal with the promise of more revenue is irresistible.

Smart City companies are going into Councils with amazing futuristic presentations detailing the first step, which is to install the 5G infrastructure, i.e. the lampposts on streets and motorways.

The benefits will be 24/7 Police surveillance that sees through walls; smart road signs; 4k live streaming on the move; driverless vehicles and public transport; mobile virtual reality; mobile augmented reality; and a fast connection for Elon Musk’s new brain implant called the Neuralink giving people the Internet inside their mind.

All these features are all a wet dream for Councils who will be the first ones to become Smart Counties because they will be able to increase taxes and the local economy in theory will thrive.

In reality, scientific evidence is mounting across the planet that EMF, RF, 3G, 4G, 5G, WiFI and WiGIG is causing Cancer, killing bees, driving out wildlife and lowering peoples quality of life.

All because big business says it’s good for the people, and they’re continuing to mislead us all of the dangers of continuous use in close proximity and on the skin, let alone what 5G really is, which is an effective battlefield weapon.

We know that Gateshead isn’t the only Council who is misleading the public on the 5G rollout and it’s seemingly been going on for a few years.

Luton, Surrey and Westminster are next along with all Councils that have installed these arrays that are being installed by particular companies (we’ll leave you to do your own work on how you think these companies are!).

Who is paying for these 5G rollouts? Who’s given consent on behalf of the People? Who has done research to prove the new infrastructure’s safety?

As usual, these important issues are being rubbished by the media and beneficiaries to big business. But they’ll soon see our wrath, as we now this ruling.

All Hell is going to break loose in Great Britain and we’re going to take the fight to them. We will NOT be silenced, and you will not wilfully poison our bodies and our families bodies with Class 1 radiation – WE DO NOT CONSENT.

Mark Steele of https://www.saveusnow.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; has made this a big part of his life. It’s people like Mark and all of you who get involved that make a difference to our lives.

Please spread the word and get in touch with us if you want any advice in how to approach your Council. We’re going to be producing a simple Template Pack you can send to your Councils very soon.

The 6 links below are enough proof to convince anyone what’s going on around us without our consent.

1. See the video proof of Gateshead’s toxic 5G signals:

(https://youtu.be/R6nQoKdPeA4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

2. 18 new scientific studies at THIS LINK.

3. 3D mapping using WIFI and 5G at THIS LINK.

4. Midlands 5G rollout plans at THIS LINK.

5. Leaked corporate presentation about the dangers of 5G masts, “In countries with EMF limits significantly below the international science-based ICNIRP limits the roll-out of 5G networks will be a major problem.”: HERE.

6. Elon Musk’s ‘5G Umbrella’ that’s planned for Earth’s atmosphere without our consent: HERE.

Source and reference: Smombiegate.org; YouTube.com
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

I found the article about the Gateshead court case to be a positive move toward our, Humanities health. This 5G stuff is really scary and has been sneaking up on all of us for quite awhile. It is being exposed more so now a days. Unfortunately, people have to die or be injured beyond hope before enough is enough. I have read that 5G has been a military weapon for quite some time now and the big tech corporations such as AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, Etc are really ramping up the push for this insidious weapon on the unsuspecting and I might even say the brainwashed masses.

I have a neighbor that says he already has 5G in his house. Something about a small box on his wall. These folks are bouncing off their late 70's and his wife has a very debilitating ailment that can be affected by this nasty WI-Fi, Microwave, RF, class 1 radiation crap. He is just another person that believes the tech is good. God! how do we fight against ourselves? How do we try to expose this stuff when people think anything against their precious technology is a conspiracy?

There are many more these days exposing and fighting against the bottom line Corporations, Here is another and in hopes she alerts so many more.

Veteran MD Drops Bombshell At Michigan’s 5G Small Cell Tower Legislation Hearing

Collective Evolution see article here
https://youtu.be/CK0AliMe-KA

Steven
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I know there is a lot going on in our world. People love to get all worked up over politics, but it personally bores me. Yes, we have the refugee crisis going on, and people all lathered up about it, on both sides of the fence (first in Europe and now the US). Then we had all the bizarre so called wildfires in California, which, especially if you lived in Paradise certainly created rather dramatic and sudden changes in your life. Which leads into the whole climate change debate. And even trying to tell people about the potential harm with vaccines, or the strange patterns being created in our skies on a regular basis, or the possible dangers associated with the 5G roll out, is mostly falling on deaf ears. I don’t really want to debate with any one, I’d rather have them do actual research into these topics, and to go outside of what the mainstream is peddling as the final truth on these matters, and make up your own mind.

I do occasionally post stuff, though, on some strange goings on, especially in the world of technology. Not to create even more fear and anxiety, but just because I find it interesting in some way, the lengths they will go to, and how lame their reasoning sounds, so totally out of touch with nature, and nurture. Like, why not try to quit doing things that are killing off the bees? I don’t even need to watch sci-fi anymore, just watching the roll out in real time of some of the bizarre so called solutions they are coming up with and trying to sell us all is kind of like watching a bad horror movie. But even then, I go back to work just trying to improve the soil out here, so I can grow more food, encouraging the bees to hang out and so on. Shovel more shit, while thinking about how much it will help things grow better truly is one of the most down to earth things a person can do.

Walmart has patented autonomous robot bees

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/03/ ... Tvpd2oivcM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Walmart has just filed a patent for autonomous, robot bees. Yes, that Walmart — and no, you didn’t slip into another, stranger dimension. The mega-corporation’s patent specifically covers “pollination drones.” These tiny robots could act just like bees, pollinating crops autonomously.

The robot bees would operate using sensors and cameras to help them navigate to crops. Flying around autonomously, these drones could potentially pollinate as effectively as the real thing.

Oddly enough, this is not the only farming patent that Walmart has filed recently. According to CB Insights, this is only one of six Walmart patents for farming drones that would do everything from monitor crop damage to spray pesticides. Incorporating autonomous robots into farming could cut costs and increase agriculture efficiency.

The thing that’s so puzzling about this move is: why Walmart?
The retailer hasn’t publicly commented on the patents yet, so the reasons behind Walmart’s sudden interest in farming drones has to be left up to interpretation. Yet since many Walmart locations do carry produce, it’s possible that the company is looking to gain more control of the food it’s selling. Perhaps by taking such a significant role in agriculture, the company will be able to improve quality and cut costs.

This seems like a sound explanation, especially since Walmart has decided to expand its grocery delivery service. According to a patent filed by the company in January, this service will allow shoppers to accept or reject produce. While such a service has potential to rake in serious business for Walmart, it also means they will need to step up the quality of their produce. Hence, potentially, the robo-bees.

Meanwhile, honeybee populations are dying, and we can no longer take pollination for granted. These small creatures are the backbone of agriculture and the food that we eat. While scientists work to better understand declining pollinator populations, and hopefully come up with solutions, these Walmart farming drones could keep agriculture, and fresh produce, alive.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

And what could possibly go wrong with this one?

DARPA Plans to Spread Viruses Using Insects — Scientists Sound Alarm About the Dangers

http://humansarefree.com/2018/10/darpa- ... using.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A team of scientist sounds the alarm in a new Science Policy Forum report about a mysterious US government program that is developing genetically modified viruses that would be dispersed into the environment using insects.

By Tyler Durden

The virus-infected or 'Frankenstein' insects are being developed as countermeasures against potential natural and engineered threats to the US food supply. The program is operated by the Pentagon’s Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) could be viewed as an attempt to develop an entirely new class of bioweapons that would prompt other nations to seek similar weapons, they cautioned.

The researchers from the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Biology and the University of Freiburg both in Germany, and the University of Montpellier in France suggest DARPA's program could likely breach the Biological Weapons Convention, the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning the development, production, and stockpiling of biological and toxin weapons.

Dubbed the "Insect Allies" program, DARPA began modifying insects in 2017, with the plan to produce more resilient crops to help farmers deal with climate change, drought, frost, floods, salinity, and disease, said Gizmodo. The technology at the center of the program is an entirely new method of genetically modifying crops.

Instead of modifying seeds in a lab, farmers would send swarms of insects into their crops, where the genetically modified bugs would infect plants with a virus that passes along the new resilience genes, a process known as horizontal genetic alteration. Hence the technology’s name — Horizontal Environmental Genetic Alteration Agents (HEGAA).

For HEGAA to work, Gizmodo explains that DARPA labs develop a virus that is inserted into the chromosome of a target organism. Scientists would use leafhoppers, whiteflies, and aphids genetically altered in the lab using CRISPR, or a variant of a gene-editing system, to carry the virus into crops.

Each plant would then be infected by the insect, triggering the intended effects of protecting crops from natural and or human-made threats.

However, the lead author of the report, Richard Guy Reeves from the Department of Evolutionary Genetics at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Biology, says DARPA's Insect Allies program is disturbing and an example of dual-use research in which the US government, in addition to aiding farmers' crops, is also developing a biological weapon.

Insect Allies is reportedly backed by $27 million of funding. According to Gizmodo, there are four academic research teams currently working on the project, including researchers at the Boyce Thompson Institute in New York, Pennsylvania State University, Ohio State University and the University of Texas at Austin.

DARPA maintains that "all work is conducted inside closed laboratories, greenhouses, or other secured facilities," and that the insects have built-in lifespans to limit their spread. By 2020 or 2021, DARPA is planning on testing the virus-infected insects on crops inside greenhouses at undisclosed locations.

Reeves said the use of insects as a vehicle for genetic modification is a horrible idea because they cannot be controlled and indicates that traditional overhead sprays to deliver HEGAAs is the safest bet. DARPA says insects are the only practical solution, as overhead spraying of HEGAAs would require increased farming infrastructure -- something that is not available to all farmers.

The report specifies how there is currently no global regulatory framework to support this new way of transporting HEGAAs to crops, which if not supervised correctly, could lead to potential mishaps.

The scientists of the report interpret DARPA's insect program as "an intention to develop a means of delivery of HEGAAs for offensive purposes," such as conducting biological warfare.

These genetically modified bugs could be implanted with a dangerous plant-killing disease that the Trump adminstration could unleash over farmland in Venezuela, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Russia, and or even China, that would decimate the countries' food supply.

The introduction of this potentially dangerous technology, the scientists argue, would usher in an entirely new class of biological, insect-dispatched weapons that could be considered weapons of mass destruction. Scientists warn that this technology would spur rival nations to develop similar insect programs.

Read: DARPA Genetically Modified Humans for a Super Soldier Army

In response to a Gizmodo question, a spokesperson for DARPA said it welcomes academic dialogue about the Insect Allies program, but criticizes the conclusion of the report, saying it is "misleading and peppered with inaccuracies."

Blake Bextine, DARPA Program Manager for Insect Allies, rejects many of the claims made by Reeves.

"DARPA is not producing biological weapons, and we reject the hypothetical scenario," Bextine told Gizmodo.

"We accept and agree with concerns about potential dual use of technology, an issue that comes up with virtually every new powerful technology. Those concerns are precisely why we structured the Insect Allies program the way we did, as a transparent, university-led, fundamental research effort that benefits from the active participation of regulators and ethicists and proactive communication to policymakers," said Bextine.

The purpose of Insect Allies program, he states, is to prepare for a new era of emerging threats to US agriculture. Brextine added that DARPA is evaluating the potential environmental impacts of HEGAAs.

"DARPA is extraordinarily sensitive to environmental risks and off-target effects, and has structured the Insect Allies program to identify and mitigate them," he said. "DARPA has mandated multiple levels of biosafety and biosecurity at each stage of the program."

If DARPA’s program succeeds, they will have developed gain-of-function treatments that can be delivered to the "right plants" and the "right tissue," he said. In other words, DARPA wants precision guided biological weapon insects.

Jason Delborne, an Associate Professor at North Carolina State University, an expert in genetic engineering, says the concerns seem "appropriate."

"The social, ethical, political, and ecological implications of producing HEGAAs are significant and worthy of the same level of attention as exploring the science underpinning the potential technology," Delborne told Gizmodo.

"The authors argue persuasively that specifying insects as the preferred delivery mechanism for HEGAAs is poorly justified by visions of agricultural applications. The infrastructure and expertise required for spraying agricultural fields — at least in the U.S. context — is well established, and this delivery mechanism would offer greater control over the potential spread of a HEGAA."

DARPA could be on the cusp of obtaining a new biological weapon that would most certainly be used against Venezuela, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Russia, and or even China, to cripple the countries' food supply and lead to a regime change without firing a signal shot -- this the future of warfare.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Yes, Seriously, What can possibly go wrong with any of the stuff the military industrial complex comes up with? First they tell us what they are going to do then they pass some bullshit law that allows them to do it and get away with it with no culpability. Ha! if only we could all wake up at the same time and take punitive action to these murderous, treasonous sub humans. The following video mostly falls right in line with your post Spiritwind.
https://youtu.be/Q7ViAW5I7ZM
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

During 2019, Scientists Will Begin Spraying Chemicals Into The Sky To Block The Sun

by Gerald Sinclair December 23, 2018 - Science

https://awarenessact.com/during-2019-sc ... EQPsSw8Ivg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

While we have been hearing about this kind of thing for a while now, it is about to become reality. A group of Harvard scientists are going to be working to fight climate change in a very interesting way.

The attempts they will be making could drastically change things. Basically, they will be using different sprays to reflect sunlight artificially and in doing this work to reduce the temperature. While the idea is controversial at best if it works, we might be able to see real changes. This project is called Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx) and will be about three million dollars right off the bat just for testing.

Through this experiment, Harvard officials hope to advance their understandings on stratospheric aerosols in general so that it can be determined whether they are actually useful or not. It is thought that these researchers will be able to reduce their levels of uncertainty and determine the risks and benefits of solar geoengineering. If these sprays could potentially eliminate or reduce our ozone loss in the long run without risks, we might have a good solution for now.

Harvard wrote as follows on the experiment itself:
At the heart of SCoPEx is a propelled scientific balloon that can travel a few meters per second (walking speed) relative to the surrounding air. The propellers serve two functions. First, the propeller wake forms a well-mixed volume (roughly 1 km long and 100 meters in diameter) that serves as an experimental ‘beaker’ in which we can add gasses or particles. Second, the propellers allow us to fly the gondola back and forth through the volume to measure the properties of the perturbed air.

The advantage of the SCoPEx propelled balloon is that it allows us to create a small controlled volume of stratospheric air and observe its evolution for (we hope) over 24 hours. Hence the acronym, Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment. If we used an aircraft instead of a balloon, we would not be able to use such a small perturbed volume nor would we be able to observe it for such long durations.

SCoPEx builds on four decades of research on the environmental chemistry of the ozone layer in the Anderson/Keith/Keutsch groups. SCoPEx will use or adapt many of the high-performance sensors and flight-system engineering experience developed for this ozone research. Analyzing these experiments will improve our knowledge beyond what is currently available within computer models or is measurable with confidence under laboratory conditions.

For this experiment, frozen water will be released or so researchers state. This being for now until they move forward and release calcium carbonate and other minerals. This whole operation is according to a release funded by the internal Harvard research funds that are provided by Professor David Keith and Frank Keutsch as well as Harvard’s Solar Geoengineering Research Program. We do not know what results will be obtained through this but researchers believe they have a good idea of what will come.

According to Forbes, the basis around this experiment is from studying the effects of large volcanic eruptions on the planet’s temperature. Because computer models can only go so far taking this out into the field and giving it a go is the next step. This geoengineering technique could really change things. That being said, some studies suggest that spraying sunlight reflective particles into the atmosphere could have lots of consequences and kill off crops or change weather patterns at the very least.

To learn more about SCoPEx please feel free to click here. While this report is older, it is still full of a lot of information on the experiment itself. This experiment is set to begin in 2019 as far as in the field things go. What do you think about all of this?

https://youtu.be/wzUvOqKKiOM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Me: I know what I think about this, but you don’t even want me to get started - like Steven says above, what can possibly go wrong..., not to mention they have already been spraying the skies for over 20 years that I know of)

Return to “This Week in Review”