This week in review

"If life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car. And objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are."
-Jim Steinman
Christine
Site Admin

Re: This week in review

Post by Christine »

What can possibly go wrong! It's going wrong in a rather spectacular system fail. Every day, once a day and for five minutes max I scan zerohedge.com and RT, the headlines are befuddling, the markets UP!, oh no ... it's crashing. The Dumpster is a mockery of the word human and so are most of the idiot players on the world stage.

Blackwater is back and has raised it's ugly head as military operations are now blatantly privatized. It's all a lie really, the great deception is unraveling at breath taking speed. Brexit or Angela Merkel: Nation States Must "Give Up Sovereignty" To New World Order. The dichotomy and switch backs are happening at a dizzy pace.

What remains an enigma to me is Vladimir Putin and Russia's place on the world's game board... we shall see. At least this is an apparently nice piece of news in the swirling miasma of a world gone mad.

New Russian law forbids killing & mistreating animals, restricts petting zoos & illegal circuses

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

No matter how you feel about abortion and women’s rights, this should seriously alarm you. My youngest grandson, who is now four, was born three months early and weighed only two pounds at birth. He is a beautiful, sharp, happy little guy, and I can’t imagine him not being here. There’s more I could say on the subject, but will refrain for the moment.

New York 'celebrates' legalizing abortion until birth as Catholic bishops question Cuomo's faith

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-yo ... omos-faith" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is under fire from faith leaders after he signed a bill into law that legalizes abortion up until birth in many cases. The Democratic governor directed the One World Trade Center and other landmarks to be lit in pink Tuesday to celebrate the passage of "Reproductive Health Act."

Cuomo called it "a historic victory for New Yorkers and for our progressive values" on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion in the United States. But New York Catholic bishops slammed him for the move just days after he touted his Catholic faith during the State of the State address.

“Your advocacy of extreme abortion legislation is completely contrary to the teachings of our pope and our Church," Albany Bishop Rev. Edward B. Scharfenberger wrote in an open letter in the Evangelist on Saturday. "I shudder to think of the consequences this law will wreak. You have already uttered harsh threats about the welcome you think pro-lifers are not entitled to in our state. Now you are demonstrating that you mean to write your warning into law. Will being pro-life one day be a hate crime in the State of New York?"

New York was the first state to legalize abortion in 1970. Cuomo directed the 408-foot spire on the One World Trade Center, the Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, the Kosciuszko Bridge, and the Alfred E. Smith Building in Albany to be lit pink to “celebrate this achievement and shine a bright light forward for the rest of the nation to follow.”

Under the Reproductive Health Act, non-doctors are now allowed to conduct abortions and the procedure could be done until the mother's due date if the woman's health is endangered or if the fetus is not viable. The previous law only allowed abortions after 24 weeks of pregnancy if a woman's life was at risk.

Cardinal Timothy Dolan, Archbishop of New York, along with the Catholic Bishops in the state signed a letter condemning the bill, saying "our beloved state has become a more dangerous one for women and their unborn babies."

“Our governor and legislative leaders hail this new abortion law as progress. This is not progress," the bishops wrote. "Progress will be achieved when our laws and our culture once again value and respect each unrepeatable gift of human life, from the first moment of creation to natural death."

Thomas Peters, the @AmericanPapist on Twitter, condemned Cuomo, saying he should be excommunicated for his pro-abortion actions, pointing to the One World Trade Center's pink spire.

"Now it looks just like the needle that is used to supply the lethal injection to the living unborn child," Peters wrote.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

You know I regularly contemplate what horrible practices used to be commonly acceptable (of course the examples are numerous), which today are seen as reprehensible to "modern" sensibilities, and then I scan our current practices for what may in future times be greatly frowned upon; quite possibly even looked back on with a sense of deep shame. First in line is always this subject.

The following will surely be next:
THE NEWBORN AND THE FETUS ARE MORALLY EQUIVALENT

The moral status of an infant is equivalent to that of a fetus in the sense that both lack those properties that justify the attribution of a right to life to an individual. Both a fetus and a newborn certainly are human beings and potential persons, but neither is a ‘person’ in the sense of ‘subject of a moral right to life’. We take ‘person’ to mean an individual who is capable of attributing to her own existence some (at least) basic value such that being deprived of this existence represents a loss to her. This means that many non-human animals and mentally retarded human individuals are persons, but that all the individuals who are not in the condition of attributing any value to their own existence are not persons. Merely being human is not in itself a reason for ascribing someone a right to life. Indeed, many humans are not considered subjects of a right to life: spare embryos where research on embryo stem cells is permitted, fetuses where abortion is permitted, criminals where capital punishment is legal.
https://jme.bmj.com/content/medethics/39/5/261.full.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

One of my nieces posted the following on FB this morning. I would so love to set her straight, but she would surely drop/block me as a friend and it’s not worth trying to sway her. I think this kind of thinking without actually knowing and doing any research is the SCARIEST DAMN THING OF ALL! And, they are using this to try and make it mandatory to get the vaccination and take away any religious exemption. (I’ll try to find the article I recently read about how statistically more children die from a reaction to the vaccine than from actually getting measles, but it’s getting harder and harder to find these things now that censorship is in full swing. - Yup, I just looked on google and it has indeed been seriously sanitized even since the last time I looked. There is a major shut down of alternative, even if fact based, information. I guess we’re not in Kansas anymore :| )

“Ugh this is so scary for children with no vaccinations. I just feel like we have fought so hard to get rid of these viruses and find a cure for this things and now they are coming back because they are finding a way thru unvaccinated children. This is very scary.”

Washington is under a state of emergency as measles cases rise

https://www.kxly.com/lifestyle/health/w ... 65B31x4dJ8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(CNN) - As of Monday, there are 36 confirmed cases of measles in the state of Washington -- an outbreak that has already prompted Gov. Jay Inslee to declare a state of emergency.

"Measles is a highly contagious infectious disease that can be fatal in small children," Inslee said in his proclamation on Friday, adding that these cases create "an extreme public health risk that may quickly spread to other counties."

There were 35 cases of the measles in Clark County, which sits on the state's southern border, just across the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon. Officials said 31 of the cases involved people who have not had a measles immunization; the other four are not verified. Of the 35 cases, 25 are children between age 1 and 10. There are also 11 suspected cases in Clark County.

There is also one case in King County, which includes Seattle. While the King County website says the patient, a man in his 50s, is a "suspected case," the governor said in a news release it is a confirmed case of measles. In a health alert from King County, it was said the man had recently traveled to Clark County.

Inslee's proclamation allows agencies and departments to use state resources and "do everything reasonably possible to assist affected areas." Meanwhile, the state legislature has introduced a bill that would ban personal exemptions for the measles vaccine. The proposed legislation was sent to the House Health Care & Wellness Committee.

A news release on the governor's website says the Washington State Department of Health, or DOH, has implemented an infectious disease incident management structure so it can manage the public health aspects of the outbreak through investigations and lab testing.

The Washington Military Department, the release says, is organizing resources to assist the DOH and local officials in easing the effects on people, property and infrastructure.

Last week, a person infected with measles attended a Portland Trail Blazers home game in Oregon amid the outbreak. Contagious people also went to Portland International Airport, as well as to hospitals, schools, stores, churches and restaurants across Washington's Clark County and the two-state region, county officials said.

Most patients with symptoms should call first
Measles is a contagious virus that spreads through the air through coughing and sneezing. Symptoms such as high fever, rash all over the body, stuffy nose and red eyes typically disappear without treatment within two or three weeks. One or two of every 1,000 children who get measles will die from complications, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In 1978, the CDC set a goal to eliminate measles from the United States by 1982. Measles was declared eliminated -- defined by absence of continuous disease transmission for greater than 12 months -- from the United States in 2000.

But there has been a recent rise in unvaccinated children. The proportion of children receiving no vaccine doses by 2 years old rose from 0.9% among those born in 2011 to 1.3% among those born in 2015, the CDC reported in October.

In Clark County, Washington, where the current outbreak is occurring, 7.9% of children entering kindergarten had vaccine exemptions during the 2017-18 school year, according to the Washington State Department of Health. During the same school year, 7.5% of children in all grades in the county had vaccine exemptions.

"That's a high number," CNN Chief Medical Correspondent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta said Monday. "Once you start to dip below 95% vaccination you start to lose the herd immunity. I have immunity because I got the vaccine but I'm also protecting people around me due to the herd. Once you start to drop down as low as you see there (in Clark County), you lose that herd immunity and that's also part of the concern," he explained.

The CDC recommends people get the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine to protect against those viruses. The typical recommendations are that children should get two doses of MMR vaccine, the first between 12 to 15 months of age and the second between 4 and 6 years old.

PS - I guess I’m on a roll today. Just found this...

The Unreported Health Benefits of Measles
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/unrepo ... Haepimrl6k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Can you say:

to·tal·i·tar·i·an
/tōˌtaləˈterēən/Submit
adjective
relating to a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state.
"a totalitarian regime"
synonyms: authoritarian, autocratic, autarchic, dictatorial, tyrannical, oppressive, repressive, one-party, monocratic, absolute, absolutist, undemocratic, antidemocratic, illiberal, despotic, fascist, fascistic, Nazi, neo-Nazi, Stalinist; dystopian
"a totalitarian state"
noun
a person advocating a totalitarian system of government.
synonyms: authoritarian, autocrat, dictator, tyrant, absolutist, despot, fascist, Nazi, neo-Nazi, Stalinist

And here’s another one to show the slippery slope we are on, even though they try to make it sound like such a good thing!

(And if you don’t see the potential for abuse and misuse I just don’t know what to say)

https://www.healthnutnews.com/oregon-to ... XV-zOGrIAI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Speaking of totalitarianism...

Amazon Banned “Anti-Vaccine” Films, but Sells Books on the Religious Worship of Satanism, with Chapters on “Teenage Satanists” and “Animal Sacrifice”

http://humansarefree.com/2019/03/amazon ... s-but.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Led by Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com has embarked on a new escalation of big tech fascism and tyranny by banning vaccine documentaries that question the official narrative of vaccine safety

As covered in my detailed video analysis of what’s next for Amazon, the tech giant will soon start remotely deleting vaccine Kindle books from Kindle devices, carrying out the Ministry of Truth agenda described in George Orwell’s dystopian novel 1984. (me - I had to read this novel for an Ethics class I took at NIC back in 1989 as a class requirement)

As all this is going on, Amazon is happily selling books that promote Satanism, including a book titled, “Satanism: A Beginner’s Guide to the Religious Worship of Satan and Demons Volume I: Philosophy,” published by “Devil’s Mark Publishing.” You can see the book at this Amazon.com link (" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

The book specifically promotes “Teenage Satanists” across an entire chapter (Chapter 9). Amazon offers the book at a 73% discount to promote sales, marking it down from $10.95 to the Kindle price of just $2.99.

The book also has another chapter dedicated to “Animal Sacrifice” (Chapter 18), and it teaches readers about the “Satanic Bible” and “Reverse Christianity.”

(Note - you’ll have to go to the link to see the table of contents image and other books promoting Satanism. Needless to say I found this all very disturbing, all part of a growing weirdass trend.)
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Here is just a few short WTF's about Amazon, Bezos and the other social platforms we all seem to be dealing with these days. Amazon is a CIA controlled platform. Proven facts, Bezos is owned by CIA or perhaps even a spook, Bezos owns the Washington Post.

Remember the platform called Lifelog, was around before Facebook. Lifelog was created by DARPA/CIA as a way to capture everyones life into a database for surveillance. Well the very day that Lifelog was taken down by DARPA, Facebook came on line. Same people that ran lifelog, also run Facebook. Mark Zuckerberg is a controlled farm boy/CIA. Google is the same way. Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and a whole host of these platforms are definitely controlled by CIA. What better ways to know everything about everybody than to create these things and sell them to the public. It is starting to be exposed more so today just how nasty these things are.

It is no doubt that Amazon is pushing satanism. If you look closer you will find that other platforms have something similar or are doing the same kind of things. The censoring of anything having to do with vaccines being bad, (Anti-vacciners) is underway big time from giant pharmaceutical corporations, just as Monsanto is paying for censoring. The big tech platforms will continue to censor and push the satanist crap out in force. All of this stuff is being exposed but at the same time the censor war is just as hot. Okay I said just a short bit. so I ranted enough for now.

Steven
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

And then there’s this...
Houston, we got a problem.

http://humansarefree.com/2019/05/drag-q ... uston.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Drag Queen Who Read to Kids at Houston Library is Convicted Pedophile

A drag queen who read stories to children at a Houston public library last year is a convicted pedophile considered to be at risk of repeating his offense — a fact uncovered by parents opposed to “Drag Queen Storytime,” not by library officials, law enforcement, or the supposed watchdog news media.

According to KHOU, which was informed of the story by a group of pro-family activists calling themselves MassResistance.

“A media spokesperson for the library confirmed one of the program’s drag queens, Tatiana Mala Niña (Tatiana “Bad Girl”), is Alberto Garza, a 32-year-old child sex offender. In 2008, he was convicted of assaulting an 8-year-old boy.”

He was sentenced to five years’ probation and community supervision. The Texas Sex Offender Registry says Garza is at “moderate” risk of reoffending.

“In our review of our process and of this participant, we discovered that we failed to complete a background check as required by our own guidelines,” library officials said in a statement. “We deeply regret this oversight and the concern this may cause our customers.”

“We assure you that this participant will not be involved in any future … programs,” the officials added, saying they “are taking the appropriate action to ensure that the status of every participant in every program throughout our system is verified.”

Of course, the very fact that the library — and countless others across the country — is hosting Drag Queen Storytime belies the officials’ professed concern for their patrons. As MassResistance points out:

Any reasonable person would see that “Drag Queen Story Hour” is a train wreck waiting to happen. It’s a program whose goal is to make children feel comfortable about LGBT behaviors.

It features cross-dressing homosexual men in garish make-up and costumes who seem obsessed with reading “gay” themed books to very young children. These same men lead bizarre lives as “adult” sex entertainers.

What could possibly go wrong?

Indeed, a drag queen participating in a similar program in another city bluntly stated that it’s about “the grooming of the next generation.”

Last October, MassResistance filed a lawsuit against the library and Mayor Sylvester Turner, alleging that Drag Queen Storytime is a violation of the First Amendment because it promotes the religion of secular humanism. KHOU reported:

“It’s not about acceptance, love and tolerance,” [MassResistance’s Chris] Sevier said. “It’s really about indoctrinating children to the ideals of secular humanism.”

Sevier believes homosexuality is a choice and something like Drag Queen Storytime could lead to homosexuality.

“Sure, it could totally indoctrinate them into it. Just like if you attended a Billy Graham rally you could be led down the path of coming to know Christ, for example,” Sevier said.

A federal judge dismissed the lawsuit in January. Undaunted, MassResistance did its own research into the Drag Queen Storytime participants and — no thanks to the city, which denied their requests for public information — dug up 163 pages’ worth of what it called the drag queens’ “lurid activities.”

It delivered this report to the city council and mayor, who called the drag queens “role models” for the community.

During a press conference Friday revealing Garza’s sex-offender status, MassResistance’s Tracy Shannon declared, “Most parents would not allow that individual to sit in this library and be held up as a role model to our children. Shame on you, Mayor Turner!”

Shannon also reached out to those who favor Drag Queen Storytime but were appalled by the revelation.

“We might not all agree that having adult entertainers is the right way to entertain young children or promote literacy, diversity and acceptance and inclusion,” she said. “But we can all agree that it's inappropriate to have a ... sex offender entertaining children at the library.”

MassResistance isn’t content with just an apology from the library, nor with the fact that Drag Queen Storytime has been moved to — of all things — a church while still being promoted by the library and funded by city tax dollars.

They say they have another 500 pages of “very graphic and repulsive” material on the drag queens that they plan to deliver to city officials.

With any luck, Houston’s Drag Queen Storytime will not drag on much longer.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Well, at least if you think the world is an awful and scary place you can go to Denver...

Denver Becomes the First U.S. City to Decriminalize Magic Mushrooms

http://humansarefree.com/2019/05/denver ... ty-to.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In a close 50.56% in-favor vote of Ordinance 301, the people of Denver have decriminalized “magic” mushrooms also known as psilocybin mushrooms often used for medicinal and spiritual purposes. Psilocybin is a hallucinogenic chemical that exists in certain types of mushrooms.

While a person still cannot legally sell them (it is still a felony) or distribute psilocybin mushrooms as the mushrooms remain a schedule 1 drug at state and national levels, personal use or possession will not be prosecuted for those 21 and older in Denver and Denver County.

The law could be in effect as early as 2020.

Final results of the campaign will be known on May 16. However, (for now at least) these mushrooms will not be sold in dispensaries unlike recreational and medical marijuana.

Regardless, this is a big celebration for magic mushrooms users who find them to be beneficial for their health, or their emotional, mental, and spiritual growth.

While federal Schedule 1 drug category is considered to have no accepted medicinal use, the medicinal potential for magic mushrooms is huge.

Also known as psychedelic mushrooms, they are non-addictive, safe with no direct way to overdose, and provide major health benefits according to recent research.

The FDA has even granted “breakthrough status” to study psilocybin for depression, and the data has shown “substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Other research showed potential for nicotine and alcohol addictions, anxiety, PTSD, chronic pain, and even cancer.

“Our victory today is a clear signal to the rest of the country that Americans are ready for a conversation around psilocybin,” told the Director of the Denver campaign Kevin Matthew to NPR.

Decriminalizing drugs has shown great results on Portugal. People who needed help have been able to receive it instead of being fearful of being arrested.

If no arrests can be made for personal magic mushroom use in Denver, it will open the opportunity for those who need it for their own reasons to take the mushrooms safely.

“Given the scientific and public support for decriminalizing all drugs, as Portugal has done successfully, we need broader reforms that can scale back the mass criminalization of people who use drugs,” told Colorado State Director of the Drug Policy Alliance Art Way to The Washington Post.

Many are hoping that Denver’s victory will start a movement that will spread across the country and eventually legalize magic mushrooms on the federal level as well.

Recently a lawmaker in Iowa proposed to remove psychedelic mushrooms from that state’s list of controlled substances. Similar campaigns are being prepared in Oregon and California for the 2020 elections.

Source: Articles.SpiritScienceCentral.com / References: NPR.org; FoxNews.com; NYTimes.com; VOX.com; WashingtonPost.com

Within this article was a link to this:
Magic Mushrooms Found to CURE Depression in ONE Treatment — No Wonder They Are Illegal
http://humansarefree.com/2016/06/magic- ... -cure.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

If you want to read something kinda bizarre, go check out this article. Then if you want to read something kinda funny, read the comments after the article. Okay, very funny (at least I thought so).

The Hunt Is On For An Alabama Man Who Kept A Meth-Fueled 'Attack Squirrel'

https://www.disclose.tv/the-hunt-is-on- ... E7aiFxS-yA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “This Week in Review”