This week in review

"If life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car. And objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are."
-Jim Steinman
LostNFound

Re: This week in review

Post by LostNFound »

And here is just continuation of stick em make em sick um by your friendly pharmaceutical corporations that have the government in their back pockets.

https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/ ... -vaccines/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Johns Hopkins Researcher Releases Shocking Report On Flu Vaccines
Wikipedia Commons

Written By: ewao August 27, 2017

The esteemed Dr. Russell Blaylock, who is quoted in this article, wrote the very first review on Technocracy Rising: The Trojan Horse of Global Transformation. He totally gets Technocracy, and his assessment of vaccines is spot on. ⁃ TN Editor

In 2015, a whole new slew of flu vaccines found themselves getting approved by the Federal Drug Administration. This isn’t an uncommon practice; most flu vaccines pass inspection every year. It’s well known advice that has been passed down from doctor to patient that the flu vaccine is something that we all should get, but it has been quickly surfacing that what’s in the vaccines–especially those from 2015 and after–might actually be more damaging then simply rolling the dice on getting the flu.

The ingredient that is getting the most flack is called an adjuvant. The particular one involved is called Squalene, and it has been linked to auto-immune disease side effects. In fact, it may have been used during chemical attacks in the Gulf War. Symptoms include chronic fatigue, muscle aches, and neurologic damage.

While it may be a contested subject, it remains that we aren’t really sure what’s going into these vaccines we’re being convinced should be used. A scientist who has been working at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, released a report sharing his views on the subject. And they aren’t pretty.

Here is an excerpt from yournewswire.com that summarizes aspects of Peter Doshi’s report. You can find the original report at the British Medical Journal’s site. Determine for yourself if the evidence he presents is credible or not…

“Promoting influenza vaccines is one of the most visible and aggressive public health policies in the United States…Drug companies and public officials press for widespread vaccination each fall, offering vaccinations in drugstores and supermarkets. The results have been phenomenal. Only 20 years ago, 32 million doses of influenza vaccine were available in the United States on an annual basis. Today, the total has skyrocketed to 135 million doses.

The vaccine may be less beneficial and less safe than has been claimed, and the threat of influenza seems to be overstated…Mandatory vaccination polices have been enacted, often in healthcare facilities, forcing some people to take the vaccine under threat of losing their jobs…The main assertion of the CDC that fuels the push for flu vaccinations each year is that influenza comes with a risk of serious complications which can cause death, especially in senior citizens and those suffering from chronic illnesses…

When read carefully, the CDC acknowledges that studies finding any perceived reduction in death rates may be due to the “healthy-user effect” — the tendency for healthier people to be vaccinated more than less-healthy people. The only randomized trial of influenza vaccine in older people found no decrease in deaths…This means that influenza vaccines are approved for use in older people despite any clinical trials demonstrating a reduction in serious outcomes…

Even when the vaccine is closely matched to the type of influenza that’s prevalent, which doesn’t happen every year, randomized, controlled trials of healthy adults found that vaccinating between 33 and 100 people resulted in one less case of influenza…In addition, no evidence exists to show that this reduction in the risk of influenza for a specific population — here in the United States, among healthy adults, for example — extrapolates into any reduced risk of serious complications from influenza, such as hospitalizations or deaths, among seniors…

For most people, and possibly most doctors, officials need only claim that vaccines save lives, and it is assumed there must be solid research behind it…

(In) an Australian study (it was) found (that) one in every 110 children under the age of five had convulsions following vaccinations in 2009 for H1N1 influenza. Additional investigations found that the H1N1 vaccine was also associated with a spike in cases of narcolepsy among adolescents.”

Dr. Russell Blaylock, a neurosurgeon and author of “The Blaylock Wellness Report”, echoes the findings of Doshi. Here is a continuation of the excerpt from yournewswire.com in which he shares his own concerns of vaccines and their safety:

“Not only is the vaccine not safe, it doesn’t even work…The vaccine is completely worthless, and the government knows it…There are three reasons the government tells the elderly why they should get flu shots: secondary pneumonia, hospitalization, and death. Yet a study by the Cochrane group studied hundreds of thousands of people and found it offered zero protection for those three things in the general community. It offered people in nursing homes some immunity against the flu — at best one-third — but that was only if they picked the right vaccine…

A study released in February found that the flu shot was only 9 percent effective in protecting seniors against the 2012-2013 season’s most virulent influenza bug…

What’s even worse is that small children who are given the flu vaccine get no protection from the disease…The government also says that every baby over the age of six months should have a vaccine, and they know it contains a dose of mercury that is toxic to the brain…They also know the studies have shown that the vaccination has zero — zero — effectiveness in children under five…

For most people, flu vaccinations don’t prevent the flu but actually increase the odds of getting it. The mercury contained in flu shots is such a strong immune depressant that a flu shot suppresses immunity for several weeks…This makes people highly susceptible to catching the flu…They may even think the vaccine gave them the flu, but that’s not true — it depressed their immune system and then they caught the flu.”

Mercury overstimulates the brain for several years, and that activation is the cause of Alzheimer’s and other degenerative diseases. One study found that those who get the vaccine for three to five years increase their risk of Alzheimer’s disease 10-fold…”

Why do these vaccines get pushed so much?

“It’s all about money,” says Dr. Blaylock. “Vaccinations are a pharmaceutical company’s dream. They have a product that both the government and the media will help them sell, and since vaccinations are protected, they can’t be sued if anyone has a complication…

Read full story here…

http://ewao.com/2017/08/16/johns-hopkin ... -vaccines/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Isn't just so sweet (for the big corporations) that our children and elderly are the main targets of this insidious crap and all for MONEY and the those rotten sycophants that call themselves politicians get paid to create ACTS to allow it all legally?
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Hi Steven,

It is totally disheartening what the medical industry is and has done to humanity overall. In closing out this week, I called an old friend of over 35 years to wish her a Happy 70th Birthday yesterday and found she had just been placed into an assisted living Nursing home. Her Hubby feels he needs to work to keep the mortgage payments on the house or they will loose everything they worked for and is very resentful that he cannot find any help to keep his wife at home. (he is a good guy but a work alcohlic so to speak and I think he is in shock and reacting versus problem solving) With the stress of making extra money to pay for her upkeep and the addtional medical costs, rather than retire himself and cut corners the best he can, he will probably be gone long before her.

I got off the phone and sat with sorrow over the lack of support I could give so far away. At the same time, under the frustration of thinking why did they wait until the bell tolled before taking action, was more sorrow, at the loss of their togetherness (married over 50 years) and changing relationships. We talked many times about downsizing, etc and taking care to accomodate the senior years, taking preventative steps, however nothing changed for either of them. Why is it so hard for seniors to make changes I wonder...it is not just my friends Gail/Doug...I see it in my family and all around me with my other friends and their lives. I love being a senior and accept these years with satisfaction that I made it this far and can sit back and enjoy life, first and foremost. Most of all tho' Iam aware after 10 major surgeries in my lifetime, you can't enjoy anything if one is plaqued with stress and ill health. So health is now a priority in my life to address at all costs. I probably spend as much on supplements, good food, etc. as those who eat out and take pharm/drugs on average, but can say that I am on no medical drugs at all as a result and in general, experience good health. Could use more exercise and get off this damn computer tho' in all honesty. :oops:

I love my friend Gail but she just got lost in the system of running from one Doctor to another to deal with her ailments once she retired. My last time spent with her in person was over 2 years ago (we now live 8 hours apart). We spent one full morning with her showing me the SHOEBOX full of meds she takes for what, when and where every 2-4 hours of the day. She signs up for every vaccine each flu threat, etc. She has diabetes, excema, asthma and arthritis in the knees.......nothing truly life threatening if managed with care. Meds and insulin can help but will not cure anything and if we don't take charge and work to help ourselves no amount of meds or others care is going to stop someone from deteriorating. All the drugs also speed up a body deteriorating a they only mask the symptoms with chemicals that do more harm long term, than good. I guess she became very weak from not getting out and about with her knees hurting and was starting to fall down as a result. Last time was the last straw as she hit her head and knocked herself out and Doug found her unconscious on the floor.

She seems to have turned the reponsibiity of her life and well being over to others including the Doctors and Nurses and Pharmacy feeling they cared more about her than her husband or children. Very sad I am, to hear she is now without her husband each day and alone in a strange place. I do hope she finds what she needs and possibly some companionship in this new place that she now resides at. I guess it will a few weeks before she can be set up with a phone, so will find out how she is doing when I call her in the near future.

I hear you about the medical system and the evil corruption of the dynamics ...............I just wish that more would wake up and stop needing authority figures to instruct them in their lives and well being. I wish that older people would also not wait to be abandoned by those in white coats, etc that they trusted their health and well being too at a time when it is needed the most.....our seniors are being treated so badly it is frightening to think about placing oneself in their hands at any level.

They poison the youngsters now with all the myriad of vaccines and then facilitate the quickening of our death when we become old,by once again overloading with drugs such as pain killers, steroids, sleeping pills, morphine, atavan, etc., just to name of few drugs some of my friends and family take regularly................sinister to say the least. If one finds a REAL Doctor and CAREGIVERS that do not promote drugs hang onto them and appreciate you are blessed as so many are not!

Sorry for such a downer post Steven..thanks for the timing and space to rant about the loss of my friends health and well being.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Sandy, your (above) post I'm sure can be related to by many, myself included. It's hard to be detached when it's involving so many people we know, and sometimes ourselves personally. And the medical system is only one arm of the monster. If I tell people I don't believe in getting a yearly mammogram, or regret getting that root canal, and later root planing, or that I absolutely would refuse standard cancer treatments such as radiation and chemotherapy they think there is something seriously wrong with me. Just the tip of the iceberg too. I call it the medical mafia, because that is what it has become. There is so much more I could say (easily my own mini rant, but...) I'm short on time and ran across the following article this morning and had to share it. This is the city I live closest to, I'm now embarrassed to say. Shame on you Spokane!

City spends $150,000 to drive out homeless people camping underneath I-90

http://www.khq.com/story/36267366/city- ... neath-i-90" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SPOKANE, Wash. -
The City of Spokane continues its efforts to clean up the homeless population. They’re latest attempt: Rocks.

The city has spent $150,000 on landscaping, which includes dumping a ton of rocks underneath Interstate 90.

In a press release, the city stated it’s “A hard core attempt to make the ground so uncomfortable that no one wants to sit or sleep underneath the interstate.”

The press release also stated that this year the City plans to spend $120,000 paying Geiger inmates to clean up after campers who are shedding an average 800 pounds of garbage every day.

According to business owners in the area, 4th Avenue and McClellan Street has become a default hangout for dozens of people experiencing homelessness.

They say littering, public urination, and crime have increased in the area.

City officials say since they’re now paying the house of charity to keep its doors open 24/7 these campers have a place to get out of the weather and shouldn’t be parked under the interstate.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

So this week saw so much about the destruction of the Caribbean islands and Florida by IRMA THE WAR GOD. Our minds and thoughts are directed to all of that and we get to read about how the storms are being controlled by HAARP and the bastards that use the things. Oh and we also get to be fed more fear about the West and all the Fires burning the snot out of everything. So the West is on Fire while the East is drowning. WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT, the Midwest certainly can't be left out. Well there was the whole Texas mess in Houston. "Houston we have a problem here". I must say we are getting our extra large dose of shit to keep us moving right along now aren't we?

Well getting back into some Medical crap and having it all hinge on the Pharmaceutical industries, here is an interesting article to ponder. Although I have been knowing this for along time, just some more confirmation.

http://www.thedailybell.com/news-analys ... read-this/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TAFF NEWS & ANALYSIS
Warning: Don’t Take The Drugs Your Doctor Gave You Until You Read This
By The Daily Bell Staff - September 12, 2017

Your waitress wants you to get another round of drinks. We get it. She wants to sell more and boost her tip.

But what if your doctor is doing the same thing when it comes to drugs? Unfortunately, they also want to sell more, and boost their tip… from the pharmaceutical companies.

But unlike the waitress, the doctor relies on a system of lies and manipulations.

Some doctors don’t even know what they are caught up in. They perform the tests. They read the journals. The tests say you have a disease. The journals say what treatments work.

But too often the tests are designed by the drug industry. And the journals are written and reviewed by frauds.

The Tests

All the sudden, everyone has a disease! What could have caused such a vast increase in hypertension, obesity, and osteoporosis?

The answer is an expanded definition of who is considered afflicted.

You walk into your doctor’s office for a physical exam and step on the scale. Last year, the doctor said you were overweight. Now he says you are obese — at the same weight.

A nurse takes your blood pressure. You have hypertension — with the same previously healthy reading you’ve had for years.

The doctor scans your wrist bone. You have a condition called “osteopenia” — with the same bone density that was fine last time you were measured…

You are suddenly sick, simply because the definitions of disease have changed. And behind those changes, a Seattle Times examination has found, are the companies that make all those newly prescribed pills.

This is nothing new. Unfortunately, the above quotation is from the introduction to a 2005 series of articles. They were sounding the alarm early, but things have only gotten worse.

Back then, the pharmaceutical industry had a hand in designing the testing tools for osteoporosis. They helped change the definition of obesity. They redefined diseases without any strong evidence. And they did this by giving money to doctors in order to promote their agenda. Some of the doctors who received kickbacks were policy setters in the World Health Organization, the U.S. National Institute for Health, and other medical associations.

Every time the boundary of a disease is expanded — the hypertension threshold is lowered by 10 blood-pressure points, the guideline for obesity is lowered by 5 pounds — the market for drugs expands by millions of consumers and billions of dollars.

The result? Skyrocketing sales of prescription drugs. Soaring health-care costs. Escalating patient anxiety. Worst of all, millions of people taking drugs that may carry a greater risk than the underlying condition. The treatment, in fact, may make them sick or even kill them.

One woman was taking a medication to lower her blood pressure. When it was ineffective, the dose was doubled. This caused an allergic reaction which sent her to the hospital and could have been deadly. Her doctor switched her to other medications.

Her doctor, Saunders, doesn’t sound like some evil stooge taking back room bribes. He sounds like a man caught up in an industry in crisis.

But Saunders isn’t sure whom to trust. He questions the stream of studies leading to new guidelines urging broader use of new medications.

“In my heart of hearts,” he said, “I am concerned that these studies that are telling people that it’s best to get down to 120 over 80 are all paid for by drug companies who are trying to sell pills. It makes me uncomfortable. I think the days of getting unbiased information are gone.”

But this is all old news. Most people have gotten a glimpse of such conflicts of interest. But still, doctors rely on the experts. Even if your local doctor is not corrupt and money hungry, he may be listening to people who are. And worse yet, he may be reading medical journals that are a complete fraud.

Hundreds of “Scholarly Articles” Retracted

The medical journal publisher Springer has retracted almost 200 papers in the last two years because “the peer review process was compromised.”

Sadly, many of the retracted articles have to do with tumor biology. For years, people have been labeled conspiracy theorists for believing in the massive amount of corruption surrounding the cancer industry. This retraction is just the tip of the iceberg.

The most affected journals are Tumor Biology (25 papers) and Diagnostic Pathology (23 papers). The other journals are Comparative Clinical Pathology (one paper), Journal of Parasitic Diseases (four papers), Cancer Cell International (two papers), Journal of Ovarian Research (two papers), and World Journal of Surgical Oncology (one paper).

To submit a fake review, doctors often provided false emails which came back to them or someone else they could trust to provide a great review and vouch for the accuracy of the paper. Many journals accept paid entries without doing the homework to find out anything about the person submitting the paper, or who allegedly peer reviewed the piece.

But even when the medical papers are not outright lies, they can be quite misleading. According to a JAMA review:

Of the 45 eligible highly cited studies with efficacy claims (Table 2), 7 (16%) were contradicted by subsequent research, and another 7 (16%) were found to have initially stronger effects. In all these 14 cases (Box 1), subsequent studies were either larger or better controlled (randomized vs a nonrandomized original study). The findings of 20 highly cited articles (44%) were replicated (also with a larger sample size in subsequent research compared with the original highly cited study) and 11 (24%) had remained largely unchallenged.

Basically, 66% of the highly cited studies could not really be trusted. There just was not enough evidence of their findings to take them as solid truth. 32% of the studies should have been ruled out altogether, since later better studies found the results incorrect or highly exaggerated.

Reaching a Crescendo

The evidence is mounting against the pharmaceutical industry’s influence on the medical community.

It seems like a good thing to focus on preventative care. What’s so bad about expanding the base of people considered at risk for certain diseases? The issue is that the drugs themselves can cause serious harm and side effects. Many have not been studied over the course of enough years to be accurately labeled as safe. Doctors are prescribing the drugs to younger and younger patients since the threshold for each illness, and who is at risk, has been lowered, with the influence of the drug companies.

And on top of all that, the studies and journals that are relied on for information about diseases and cures have been compromised. From false reviews to failure to replicate, the data is simply not as concrete as many doctors would have us believe.

The bottom line is that individuals need to take their health into their own hands. Sometimes, yes, it is right to take a prescription the doctor suggests. But your own thorough research should be done on the necessity, risks, and benefits of such medications.

When it comes to preventative health, many pharmaceutical drugs are derived from common herbs. Yet Great Britain’s National Health Institute has begun discouraging doctors from treating patients with inexpensive homeopathic and natural medicines. Go figure many of the doctors who made that decision do “consulting” work for the pharmaceutical industry.

The best thing to do is make every effort to avoid ever having to use mainstream medicine. Excercise and eating right is a good start.

And for herbal remedies to some common, and some serious, conditions, check out The Green Pharmacy by James Duke. You might find that ginger and pineapple are a better anti-inflammatory option than the stomach churning over the counter pills.

Steven
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

The best thing to do is make every effort to avoid ever having to use mainstream medicine. Exercise and eating right is a good start.
I also came to this conclusion a long time ago. And I had planned to become a medical doctor back in my college days. What changed my mind was noting how the doctors I knew were slaves to the medical industry and the money.

And it gets worse. The best thing to do is make every effort to avoid ever having to use the mainstream legal system. And the mainstream political system. And the mainstream educational system. And the mainstream work system. Basically, anything mainstream, because our social systems are run by sociopaths, whose interests are not really our interests, though they try (mostly successfully) to convince us otherwise.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Well let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater..
I've seen many cases where main stream big pharma funded drugs saved a life or 2. Many more where big pharma drugs actually help someone. from simple physical ailments to the more hazy world of so called psychiatric diseases..

I'm all for finding healthier alternatives. And yes some common sense and discernment is always a good thing. But until we live in lala land some of those drugs do relief pain, suffering and often even death..

A good read for those interested is Karla mc Larens explanation of when and why she left metaphysics behind in lieu of a more integral approach.
My approach is not to simply naysay mystical or paranormal experiences or ideas; rather, it is to try to understand what these experiences mean to people emotionally, culturally, and so forth. Also, what do these experiences mean neurologically? What is occurring?
https://missingthesolstice.wordpress.co ... lier-work/
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Anders

Post by Anders »

I have been thinking, all these hurricanes and earthquakes lately, are they really real? Or are they faked events created by the powers that be and mainstream media? It's possible to fake events like that with fabricated earthquake reports, video fakery of hurricanes and destruction, false witness reports, real flooding caused by humans etc. Lies so huge that even the most hardcore truthers swallow the whole media disaster packet hook, line and sinker.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Anders wrote:I have been thinking, all these hurricanes and earthquakes lately, are they really real? Or are they faked events created by the powers that be and mainstream media? It's possible to fake events like that with fabricated earthquake reports, video fakery of hurricanes and destruction, false witness reports, real flooding caused by humans etc. Lies so huge that even the most hardcore truthers swallow the whole media disaster packet hook, line and sinker.
You are not the only one to ask this question. At the very least we know the technology is out there to at least amplify and steer the weather, seed clouds, and so on. Lies so huge is right. Here is just one of many links I have run across in the last few weeks.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-09-20- ... lprit.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Real people are being hurt though, losing their homes and all their possessions. Same thing with the fires up north (and basically all around where I live, though thankfully not too close to home). All that smoke in the air, and the loss of whole forests, not to mention all the wildlife. If nothing else, this is making people feel a lot of fear. All of this, even including the recent earthquakes in Mexico, is serving probably multiple agendas, some of which we know, and some of which we don't. (By the way, I think the earthquakes are definitely real enough, as in real people have been affected and real loss of life, whether induced or amplified by technology or not - I know too many people from Mexico or with families there for it to be fake).
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

A lot still happening on the world front. Always nice to hear what others are thinking/observing about some of the more noteworthy. I'm not fixated on figuring things out anymore, but still find it interesting how "in our face" it has all become. I don't know if anyone else noticed or felt what I did yesterday, but it seems the full moon energies packed a punch. I used the opportunity to visualize and immerse myself in an alternate reality, that is just as real to me, in which the earth still maintains her magic, bounty, beauty, and most of all expressions of wonder and love. I was greatly rewarded for my time spent. It helps to balance out the shock and awe program they are trying to roll out for us. It was fun to listen to what Emily, Randy, and Robert had to say.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Ads7_RfDxIM[/youtube]

Robert Phoenix joins Randy Maugans and Emily Moyer for astrological forensics of the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas shootings, the death of Tom Petty, occult fuckery in sports, the NFL kneel down stand-off,and a both grim and hopeful view of the next phase of the American unraveling...there is now only the world pre-eclipse and post...and it's all about the ritual.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

More journalists, analysts and reporters are using what in my opinion is an excellent manner to get people to think for themselves. And that is to simply point out discrepancies in the official story, disclose parties of interest and let the public draw its own conclusions. Or as Paul Craig Roberts quoted: "Remember always the Roman question: “Who benefits?” That is where you will find the answer."

This is his article on zerohedge.com which is an extremely succinct analysis of the Las Vegas shootings. I don't think any of what he points out is news to us here on Earth Empaths but I personally find it a good one to share with others that are awakening from the great deception.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-0 ... false-flag

I don’t know if it was a false flag attack, and if so, by who or for what purpose. I don’t expect to ever know. A story is set in place by officials and media. The only way to ever know is to personally investigate. You would have to go to Las Vegas, examine the scene, ask questions of the hotel, investigate the answers if you get any, find and interview concert attendees who were shot, attend funerals and see bodies of those killed, speak to their families, learn about the weapon allegedly used, experience trying to shoot at targets far below and far away, compare the number of casualties with the recorded time of firing, and so forth. In other words, we would have to do the job that in former times would have been done by the press, but no more.

It is almost like the story is being kept from us.

For example, from media reports that the event was just across the street from the hotel, I did not know that “across the street” was a distance of 390 yards (1,170 feet).

As I don’t expect to ever have a confident opinion about what happened, I am not paying much attention to the mass shooting, or should I say alleged shooting. We are lied to and deceived so much that we can never tell when we are told the truth. It is like Dmitry Orlov says:
Lies beget other lies, and pretty soon unbiased intelligence-gathering, rational analysis and proper mission planning become impossible.”

” … a reputation for telling the truth can only be lost exactly once, and from then on the use of the phrase “US intelligence sources” became synonymous with “a conspiracy of barefaced liars.””

“Whatever message Washington and Western mass media are trying to push, a perfectly valid response is to point out all the times they have lied in the past, and to pose a simple question: When did they stop lying?”
continue reading here.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “This Week in Review”