Max Igan : "Why Has The Great Empire Of Tartary Been Written Out Of History?" Must Listen!

“He was mastered by the sheer surging of life, the tidal wave of being, the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars.”
― Jack London
Christine
Site Admin

Max Igan : "Why Has The Great Empire Of Tartary Been Written Out Of History?" Must Listen!

Post by Christine »

Richie Allen
Published on Dec 11, 2018

Richie is joined by the artist, researcher, geopolitical commentator and public speaker Max Igan.
Have you ever heard of the Tartarian Empire? No? What about the region of Tartary? Why has Russia AND various US intelligence agencies worked to keep the history of the region hidden? What sort of society was Tartary? How advanced was it? Max Igan has been looking into it and he has uncovered some very interesting and sometimes disturbing facts. Don't miss this.

Support The Richie Allen Show by donating at http://www.richieallen.co.uk
Richie has been producing and presenting television and radio programs for the best part of twenty years. The Richie Allen Show airs Monday - Thursday at 5 PM GMT and at 11 AM UK Time each Sunday.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Fred Steeves

Re: Max Igan : "Why Has The Great Empire Of Tartary Been Written Out Of History?" Must Listen!

Post by Fred Steeves »

Ole Max is a smart fellow, always interesting, and always asking the right questions. However, I think he tends get a little carried away at times by seeing rabbit holes that may well have perfectly logical explanations.

For example: The Tartarians must have been breatharians because their structures, such as a 450 room hotel, didn't have toilets. Like, um, isn't indoor plumbing a fairly recent invention? As recently as my grandparents in their childhood had to use the out house, and places like even the finest hotels until not all that long ago patrons had to use a chamber pot.

Come on Max, I think highly of you but that's REALLLLLLY stretching it brother...

Another example: The history and evolution of San Francisco's underground aqueducts and sewers is very well documented, and they absolutely were not created by some other earlier culture such as the Tartarians. Perhaps he's mistaking the massive labyrinth of the underground WW 2 bunkers with something the Tartarians built?
https://thebolditalic.com/a-rare-look-a ... 6f850dd994"
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Max Igan : "Why Has The Great Empire Of Tartary Been Written Out Of History?" Must Listen!

Post by Christine »

Good ole Fred! I have always appreciated your directness when dealing with things that don't add up. Just want to add that Max is very careful when presenting his information to say "we don't know" and that to me is the point. I've viewed over a dozen videos, probably more, from a variety of sources on this subject and often pieces are missing or the speculation is unfounded. In fact so much has been erased, burned and destroyed that it isn't surprising. So as Max consistently states, we don't know.

My own feelings are that these videos and the inherent need to fill in the blanks is necessary to de-frock the lie, it's partially letting go of the indoctrination and then allowing the imagination take you to unexpected places. Locked inside of each of us is a thread of truth.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Well, to me anyway Max is doing a couple of different things here: on the one hand, and generally speaking, he is saying that beyond living history we can't believe a word about things we read or hear about history; but on the other hand he states as uncategorically true things like the Romans didn't have a navy so how could they have been an empire, and that the San Francisco underground was indeed built by the Tartarians. This is not Joseph Farrell high octane type of speculation in these instances, he's saying they actually DID happen that way, and because of these deceptions we need to realize that we really don't know for sure about anything else.

It just doesn't seem to me that he's really thought through some of this stuff, and that surprises me because he's always come across to me as a very thoughtful guy.

I think it's great to let our imagination take us to unexpected places, hell I do it all the time, but I also think we need to be careful with it as well. If whatever it may be starts not making any sense, and/or there is scant little evidence (or even opposing evidence!) to back it up, then we need to immediately start taking out some garbage so to speak.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
maggie

Post by maggie »

Fred Steeves wrote:he's saying they actually DID happen that way, and because of these deceptions we need to realize that we really don't know for sure about anything else.

It just doesn't seem to me that he's really thought through some of this stuff, and that surprises me because he's always come across to me as a very thoughtful guy.

I think it's great to let our imagination take us to unexpected places, hell I do it all the time, but I also think we need to be careful with it as well. If whatever it may be starts not making any sense, and/or there is scant little evidence (or even opposing evidence!) to back it up, then we need to immediately start taking out some garbage so to speak.
I think the same way about the lack of deep consideration. I don't think deep is where Clif High aims. He loves to have audiences listen to him talk like many others. It is a bit alarming that IMO it has become taboo is some circles to argue. We are supposed to respond by allowing the nonsense to flow and stick where the ground is fertile. The fertility is ripe where people are desparate to understand why we live in this world as it is constructed.

Certainly history is manipulated. However, It is illogical to both state that "We do not know anything" and then make assertions that are quite farfetched and backed up only by others who have their beliefs and lack of documented evidence. IMO these kind of assertions are being made by people with quite an agenda INCLUDING (among others) the attempt to invoke an historic Jesus (with attributes including) crucifixion (or not crucifixion) about 1000 years ago, the attempt to assert that the biblical (mud) flood occurred just centuries ago and now that Tartary is the rightful heir to the globe (well, globe OR plane) but was thwarted by parasites (or aliens/alien hybrids)??

MOST OF ALL the denial of the veracity of all recorded past events leaves us stranded. There are denials of Western recorded history and yet there are many other records such as (for example) from Arabic records in Northern Africa, an India that has been continuouly populated for thousands of years as has and China and Tibet. I am illiterate in languages except English as most of us are illiterate.

I think we should find and fund linguists before we claim all records to be falsified. For now I am a bit frustrated by the fact that i am interested but unable to see for myself and YET some memes are being floated that seem contradictory at best.

I am asked to accept ideas such as ONLY 200 ago there was a global advanced civilization that was deliberately covered up and everyone forgot it. Then I am told "go research myself" BUT where???? as I was not living then. I think hypnosis is open to implanted memory, do not accept remote viewing as proof or past life memory as reliable if retrieved by hypnosis. I am left with imagination and I doubt that ANY of these elongated holes will bring any satisfaction to the present moment.

The only reason this all makes me impatient is because I think there are some very interetsing areas of speculation about the way humans OURSELVES construct reality by way of imagination and that we MIGHT recreate some pressing collective patterns. Some open minded individuals seem to have their brains fall out after immersing self in popular revisionist past times.

I use my imagination and I intend to use my logic also.
Actually my biggest bone to pick with the new hero(ines) now being celebrated is that in NOT ONE CASE have I seen information that can be used IMO.
The information primarily inflames paranoia and anger at some nebulous "They" whom we cannot reach.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

maggie wrote:
Fred Steeves wrote:he's saying they actually DID happen that way, and because of these deceptions we need to realize that we really don't know for sure about anything else.

I think the same way about the lack of deep consideration. I don't think deep is where Clif High aims. He loves to have audiences listen to him talk like many others. It is a bit alarming that IMO it has become taboo is some circles to argue. We are supposed to respond by allowing the nonsense to flow and stick where the ground is fertile. The fertility is ripe where people are desparate to understand why we live in this world as it is constructed.

Certainly history is manipulated. However, It is illogical to both state that "We do not know anything" and then make assertions that are quite farfetched and backed up only by others who have their beliefs and lack of documented evidence. IMO these kind of assertions are being made by people with quite an agenda INCLUDING (among others) the attempt to invoke an historic Jesus (with attributes including) crucifixion (or not crucifixion) about 1000 years ago, the attempt to assert that the biblical (mud) flood occurred just centuries ago and now that Tartary is the rightful heir to the globe (well, globe OR plane) but was thwarted by parasites (or aliens/alien hybrids)??

MOST OF ALL the denial of the veracity of all recorded past events leaves us stranded. There are denials of Western recorded history and yet there are many other records such as (for example) from Arabic records in Northern Africa, an India that has been continuouly populated for thousands of years as has and China and Tibet. I am illiterate in languages except English as most of us are illiterate.

I think we should find and fund linguists before we claim all records to be falsified. For now I am a bit frustrated by the fact that i am interested but unable to see for myself and YET some memes are being floated that seem contradictory at best.

I am asked to accept ideas such as ONLY 200 ago there was a global advanced civilization that was deliberately covered up and everyone forgot it. Then I am told "go research myself" BUT where???? as I was not living then. I think hypnosis is open to implanted memory, do not accept remote viewing as proof or past life memory as reliable if retrieved by hypnosis. I am left with imagination and I doubt that ANY of these elongated holes will bring any satisfaction to the present moment.

The only reason this all makes me impatient is because I think there are some very interetsing areas of speculation about the way humans OURSELVES construct reality by way of imagination and that we MIGHT recreate some pressing collective patterns. Some open minded individuals seem to have their brains fall out after immersing self in popular revisionist past times.

I use my imagination and I intend to use my logic also.
Actually my biggest bone to pick with the new hero(ines) now being celebrated is that in NOT ONE CASE have I seen information that can be used IMO.
The information primarily inflames paranoia and anger at some nebulous "They" whom we cannot reach.
"Question everything" is also an assertion that Max Igan makes repeatedly. From my unique perspective, and I feel it's vital to remember that each human being that has freed him or herself from the prevailing contextual and contracted reality will have an unique perspective, is that what Max Igan and others are doing is presenting a growing body evidence from old books, old maps and photographs that allow the viewer to come to their own conclusion. In Max's work I have never detected a coercion to accept what he says as the truth. His overriding and prevailing message is that we put down our differences and work together as we detach from the false matrix and parasites whose very purpose is to keep us divided and conquered.

Underlining another of Max's statements repeated in every podcast he puts out is THERE IS NO OTHER, IT IS US THAT IS CREATING THIS REALITY. That of course does not leave out that there are those who work in opposition to freedom, those who would have no power over a truly freed soul.

To contemplate what at first seems improbable and impossible is a simple act of opening to the inner observer, or at least that is what occurs for me, by allowing the mind the freedom to consider another narrative I find there are indeed hidden truths revealed. The evidence for the mud flood is piling up and it certainly leaves one in search of answers. That from my point of view is not a bad thing for often in looking deeper into the reality that emanates from our past we find hidden keys to our own purpose on this planet.

As far as considering an existent civilization such as Tartary that had access to technologies using resonance and etheric energy I personally find valuable in such that it is well known that the suppression of these technologies has and continues to occur in present time. Speaking for myself I no longer doubt in the least that we are the projectors of this reality, so if our consciousness through the marriage of i-mage and logic (I for one have never let my brain fall out, that made me smile.) embraces the REALITY of a not so long ago civilization that knew this and lived in harmony with self and nature I see nothing detrimental in it.

Arguing is no longer my thing however considering various points of view and finding where we connect when we are open enough to hear the other is always welcomed.

Inward viewing versus remote viewing ... That is a good question to ponder and one that can only be answered at an individual experiential level. My experiences when compiled into the coherence of an undivided and indivisible whole are that we do carry genetic memory and codes which unlock in accordance with our frequency (please excuse the use of worn out words). There is no other and to thyself be True are equal when one reaches a state of inner peace (balance) and maintain core resonance, what I have called the impeccable intent of the heart.

On this hot topic, it is sure to press our triggers and I would suggest that we let it. The first videos I watched that touched on this buried history brought up a definite rejection of the material. Accustomed as I've made myself when I felt the reject button go off I decided to delve deeper. There is a state of being that neither accepts nor rejects, it is the place I endeavor to reside in most of the time, the Observer. In allowance I found this material to be a mind bender, seemingly too much in contradiction to life long beliefs based on the indoctrination of our institutions of science, academia, and religion. So for now the truth of it remains to be seen.

And to bend the mind to farther shores I present a question that keeps rising in my field. Is it possible that with the shifting of collective consciousness we are literally changing the past?
Professor Doom

Post by Professor Doom »

I did not had the time to listen to the video presented in the OP.

I too like Max Igan ...at least the philosopher Max Igan. The Alan Watts kind of Max Igan.

We are always losing focus when we try to focus . When we name names. Give accurate dates.

The delusion , the very problem arise when we try to transform the feeling that we have been robbed, lied, deceived . The feeling that indeed the history has been manipulated . And what do we do? We go and say something that may or may not be stupid. But it's not researched for sure.

If he stated the Romans did not have a navy...that was silly. There are multiple independent sources that talk about how Romans had a navy whenever they needed one. Some of us read Cesar's memories ...and you can argue - are they the real deal or not. Based on the energy alone they feel very real. And , what maggie was pointing out - is the fact that there are a number of historians, that were not latin -and they corroborate what the roman historians were writing. On top of that you have the folklore of latin speaking people all over Europe , talking about the very battles the historians mention.

It's very hard to come on top of all this and state something different.

You cannot fake folklore . Collective memory . You can spin it / try to turn it into something else. But you can never change its core.

Everybody remembers the flood . Everybody has a story about falling from innocence . That's what all the native cultures agree upon.

The truly missing history is the one before 10000 BC. That's where the answers probably are.

Dont tell me the Roman Empire didn't have a navy . Like in all their might they just could not build boats.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Christine wrote:
And to bend the mind to farther shores I present a question that keeps rising in my field. Is it possible that with the shifting of collective consciousness we are literally changing the past?
That is an very interesting question.

I assume you want to change the past to experience a more enjoyable now with whatever that means?
I think one of the quite jaw dropping stories I recall is how Cynthia Sue Larson's cat died but then was alive.
Off Topic
I’ve seen a beloved pet cat alive again when I was not expecting to ever see him again, which I write about in my book, Reality Shifts: When Consciousness Changes the Physical World. I found myself in a world in which the cat, named Ashes, had not been hit by a car in the road and died, but instead was just fine. I know many people who’ve reported similar stories of loved ones being alive again on the realityshifters web site. In all the most successful cases, people have focused primarily on love, forgiveness, peace, harmony, balance, acceptance, and oneness.

The key ideas here are that:

• We are most likely living in a multiverse of parallel worlds

• Events can be influenced by both the future and the past in the fabric of spacetime through each parallel world

• We can access other realities through meditation / prayer in oneness consciousness with a feeling of acceptance (a view from nowhen–the mindfulness concept of eternal now)

Each and every one of us can and does change the past, though we are seldom aware this is what is going on. We change the past and the future simultaneously when our consciousness shifts to another parallel world in which another version of ourselves already exists. This transition is usually so smooth that if it weren’t for a few notable changes, we wouldn’t realize we’d made such a jump at all. We frequently change the past with regard to small-scale things, benefiting from not scrutinizing (and therefore doubting or questioning) these changes with our conscious mind. Large scale reality shifts are possible as well, though they require we treat them as equally attainable as the smaller scale shifts, and welcome them as easily into our lives.https://cynthiasuelarson.wordpress.com/ ... -the-past/
I am interested in the concept that we use imagination NOW and feel as though what we dwell upon NOW already happened.
To dwell on frustration that what was beautiful was snatched away and hidden is un-necessary. If we DO become those who can consciously shift to a chosen parallel experience, we need not entertain a particular past. All the wheels will have been moving to the moment we are in where we chose to be.

If you are hanging around with joyful people celebrating the near proximity of the world of Tartary as paradise, knowing it never was "destroyed" that seems a way to encorage being there now? maybe
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I feel it's important to remember that Max isn't stating anything as a truth, as a matter of fact one of his often repeated lines is "We don't know." It's the why we don't know that turns some interesting keys and opens new doors. The questions he poses that are based on a growing body of evidence that other researchers, and yes they are researchers for they are finding and reading the remaining old books, looking at what we take for granted with a new perspectives and simply postulating that something is very wrong about the history we've been force fed through the institutions of the State.

When you mention folklore, myths and oral histories I would agree that these stories carry a much deeper reality than the "history" books. They are on a different key and still preserve the gnosis of we the people of mother earth. It's in this conundrum of "what to believe?" that the human mind find it's self swimming. For myself it is the ability to maintain an open mind without swallowing a past belief as true while at the same time peering into a new looking glass.

We are walking a pathway between worlds really, where we know that everything is energy and yet are compelled to see the physical reality as solid mass. For myself anyway, by accepting that anything is possible ... and that means anything, I can remain open to incoming streams of potentiality.

By sharing Max's podcasts and interviews (and remember he is sharing what others are bringing to light so if interested in this subject I would suggest watching some of them) I am well aware that he pops open some interesting speculation about the very nature of the reality we find ourselves interacting with on all levels. Questions that I ponder, that is allowing what is deep within my genetic memory an opportunity to bring forth answers, is an ability to listen when untethered thoughts arise.

Max is indeed a wonderful human being with a loving heart and deep care for all life, he isn't about self promotion and he has the relentless soul of a spiritual warrior. Of course these are only my perceptions of another being. I think the vital piece that this information brings up is not about Max or me or you or any of us as personalities, it invites us to peer deeper into the interacting spheres of fluid reality and loosen the grip of a collective belief that because the history (science, religious and even mathematics) books (massive amounts of them) say it's true it must be.
Professor Doom wrote:I did not had the time to listen to the video presented in the OP.

I too like Max Igan ...at least the philosopher Max Igan. The Alan Watts kind of Max Igan.

We are always losing focus when we try to focus . When we name names. Give accurate dates.

The delusion , the very problem arise when we try to transform the feeling that we have been robbed, lied, deceived . The feeling that indeed the history has been manipulated . And what do we do? We go and say something that may or may not be stupid. But it's not researched for sure.

If he stated the Romans did not have a navy...that was silly. There are multiple independent sources that talk about how Romans had a navy whenever they needed one. Some of us read Cesar's memories ...and you can argue - are they the real deal or not. Based on the energy alone they feel very real. And , what maggie was pointing out - is the fact that there are a number of historians, that were not latin -and they corroborate what the roman historians were writing. On top of that you have the folklore of latin speaking people all over Europe , talking about the very battles the historians mention.

It's very hard to come on top of all this and state something different.

You cannot fake folklore . Collective memory . You can spin it / try to turn it into something else. But you can never change its core.

Everybody remembers the flood . Everybody has a story about falling from innocence . That's what all the native cultures agree upon.

The truly missing history is the one before 10000 BC. That's where the answers probably are.

Dont tell me the Roman Empire didn't have a navy . Like in all their might they just could not build boats.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

maggie wrote:
Christine wrote:
That is an very interesting question.

I assume you want to change the past to experience a more enjoyable now with whatever that means?
I think one of the quite jaw dropping stories I recall is how Cynthia Sue Larson's cat died but then was alive.
Off Topic
I’ve seen a beloved pet cat alive again when I was not expecting to ever see him again, which I write about in my book, Reality Shifts: When Consciousness Changes the Physical World. I found myself in a world in which the cat, named Ashes, had not been hit by a car in the road and died, but instead was just fine. I know many people who’ve reported similar stories of loved ones being alive again on the realityshifters web site. In all the most successful cases, people have focused primarily on love, forgiveness, peace, harmony, balance, acceptance, and oneness.

The key ideas here are that:

• We are most likely living in a multiverse of parallel worlds

• Events can be influenced by both the future and the past in the fabric of spacetime through each parallel world

• We can access other realities through meditation / prayer in oneness consciousness with a feeling of acceptance (a view from nowhen–the mindfulness concept of eternal now)

Each and every one of us can and does change the past, though we are seldom aware this is what is going on. We change the past and the future simultaneously when our consciousness shifts to another parallel world in which another version of ourselves already exists. This transition is usually so smooth that if it weren’t for a few notable changes, we wouldn’t realize we’d made such a jump at all. We frequently change the past with regard to small-scale things, benefiting from not scrutinizing (and therefore doubting or questioning) these changes with our conscious mind. Large scale reality shifts are possible as well, though they require we treat them as equally attainable as the smaller scale shifts, and welcome them as easily into our lives.https://cynthiasuelarson.wordpress.com/ ... -the-past/
I am interested in the concept that we use imagination NOW and feel as though what we dwell upon NOW already happened.
To dwell on frustration that what was beautiful was snatched away and hidden is un-necessary. If we DO become those who can consciously shift to a chosen parallel experience, we need not entertain a particular past. All the wheels will have been moving to the moment we are in where we chose to be.

If you are hanging around with joyful people celebrating the near proximity of the world of Tartary as paradise, knowing it never was "destroyed" that seems a way to encorage being there now? maybe
Thank you Maggie, a most interesting story that underlines the full potentiality of living in the ever presenting NOW. Here you bring up an interesting point, we would assume that we all want a joyful and life enhancing experience. The way I innerstand this is that joy is our essence, or love whichever word one chooses to describe the first emanation of spirit. To my inner ears it is heard as constant beat, similar to an inhale and long slow exhale.

There are those who dwell in the sorrow of loss and thereby experience more loss, be that of someone or something they love or a sense of dis-empowerment. It is equally true at least in my "mind" that this sorrow carries within it a the astounding beauty of joy, for me they make an elixir we call life for how would we know the beauty of the rose without the thorns that prick or another metaphor, know the sweetness of Jasmine without the pungency of Rue. The indwelling soul is able to embrace all these experiences without confining them to right or wrong, good or evil, etc.

That brings me some other words from Professor D, allowing that I may interpret them from a deeper penetration into the resonance they carry. That is by assigning names and dates we contract our view of this reality into a linear time line which by the very nature of linear materialist thinking excludes the possibility that all can change in the blink of an eye. For many clinging to the past or for those that play 'follow the leader" game this thought alone can be terrifying, the realization that what was taken for granted and assumed can be swept away in an instant. That's a territory few will consciously choose to traverse but one all will eventually confront.

Open and transparent exposing of one's inner world carries with it an invitation to others to share without fear of censor, for how else are we going to be the coming of a unified consciousness? Being of a mystical poetic nature these words of Rumi have been resonating through my thoughts as I let these words I write flow like water down a stream.

“Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come.” ― Jelaluddin Rumi

Return to “Our Stolen and Hidden History - Remembering the Natural Timeline”