Dissolving Ego Tensions

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
― Rumi
Anders

Re: Dissolving Ego Tensions

Post by Anders »

I want to risk going deeper into woo woo land now, way past the tinfoil hat border. The reason for this is to prevent getting stuck on a surface level of tensions by examining unconventional possibilities.

Let's assume, like in previous posts, that Nassim Haramein is correct, that physical matter is only an effect of a deeper information field. And also that the information field is controlled by a universal intelligence. Then this means that the physical human body is actually just a pattern without any substance of its own. To illustrate what it means, consider this letter 'A':

A

The above letter is real and exists. Yet what is the letter made of? Does the letter have any substance of its own? One might say that the letter is made of pixels on a screen. But then, what are those pixels made of? In the case of the color black, that's an absence of light from the pixels. So we can see by this simple example that the letter exists without needing to be made of any substance of its own.

The human body is like the letter A above; it has real existence yet it's just a pattern without any substance. And when we believe the body is limited by atoms following simple physical laws, then the body behaves like that. In order to reach into the actual cause of the ego tensions we need to train our minds to go deeper into the information field instead of remaining stuck on the surface level of physical matter and energy.

So recognize your physical body as being merely a 3D pattern. And then shift your conscious attention into the deeper information field that is what your body really is made of. And then start to identify yourself as being the information field as who you really are and that your body is merely a pattern which the intelligent information field easily can change, including dissolving ego tensions.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Candace Pert wrote in her book Molecules of Emotions how nerve centers in the spine match the seven chakras. She was surprised when a neuroscientist I think it was showed her a diagram of the nerve centers in the spine together with an image of the chakras. The two images matched. I tried myself to match the nerves in the spines with the chakras, in an amateurish style :), and indeed the chakras pretty accurately match the nerves in the spine as shown in this picture:

Maybe my attempt is different than the nerve centers Candace described but anyway it shows a good match between the nervous system and the chakras. And to refresh the knowledge about what a chakra is:

"Chakra (IAST: C̣akra, meaning "wheel, circle"), sometimes spelled Cakra or Cakka, is any center of subtle body believed to be psychic-energy centers in the esoteric traditions of Indian religions.[2][3][4]

The concept is found particularly in the tantric traditions of Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. They are conceived as an energy focal point, bodily functions or psychic node in the subtle body." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This indicates that the information field that is the foundation of the body can be easily accessed through the chakras since they are nodes in the subtle body which is the bridge between the physical body and the information field. And therefore dissolving ego tensions in the spine by making the chakras "shine" brighter is a means of reaching deeper into the information field.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I heard that there are thousands of chakras in the body. It's just that the seven chakras are the main ones. We can look even deeper, and connect directly with the subtle body so that all chakras are included. It seems to be the subtle body that makes some people with almost all of their brain tissue missing function more or less normally. The reason some people (as Nassim Haramein explained) can still live and function with almost all their brain gone is that the information processing is taking place in the subtle body.

The subtle body is therefore the real living body and the physical body is like the subtle body painted with atoms. A fertilized egg, a zygote, is a single cell that divides itself again and again until a whole fetus is formed. How do the cells know where to place themselves and what type of specialized cells to differentiate into to form things like eyes and hands? The answer seems to be that it's the subtle body that informs and guides the cells to match the subtle body in the form of a human body.

And things like phantom limbs may actually be the subtle body people feel. And it has been reported that people with multiple personalities can change eye color and make scars instantly appear and disappear depending on which personality is activated. It's likely a change in the subtle body that causes those direct changes of the physical body.

In one experiment people were divided into three groups; one group did physical exercise, the second did nothing and the third group visualized doing the physical exercise without actually doing it. It turned out that the group only using visualization gained a lot of muscle mass while in the group doing nothing there was no gain in muscle mass. The explanation for this effect may be that the visualization changed the subtle body which in turn made the muscles grow bigger, without the need for actual physical exercise.

This indicates that for healing and dissolving tensions it's more efficient to target the subtle body directly, because it's the subtle body that determines the shape of the physical body. And this can be done by a change of belief, although it's more than just a surface level intellectual belief and includes the deeper subconscious mental patterns that Bruce Lipton has explained in his Biology of Belief.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi8KFraN-U[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Ouch, I now realized that the subtle body can be a really scary thought. And I looked at several videos explaining the subtle body. Very complicated explanations of several layers of subtle bodies, energies and astral planes and so on.

The confusion I think is that if our real body is the subtle body, then people think what happens when the physical body dies is that the subtle body remains and we become a ghost! :o Scary idea. Fortunately the ghost fear can be removed by realizing that the subtle body is merely an expression of the entire intelligent information field that generates our entire universe. So the subtle body is an expression of that whole field and not a separate entity.

In one video they described the subtle body as being made of bio energy that is different than physical energy. As I see it they are both the same energy which is a result of the information field. The difference is that what they called bio energy (chi, prana, orgone, vril etc) is intelligent while the ordinary physical energy is following simple natural laws; yet they are both simply a result of changes in the information field.

Shifting identity from the physical body to the subtle body therefore requires overcoming that kind of fear.
Anders

Post by Anders »

The placebo effect is a result of the mind affecting the subtle body causing the physical body to heal. Here is an excellent mainstream presentation about the placebo effect:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWQfe__fNbs[/youtube]

The problem with the placebo effect is that it requires an external authority, like a doctor, scientist or other expert to make the placebo effect work in a person. So even though the placebo effect is a step in the right direction, it fails to make a direct connection with the subtle body.

What is needed is to go one step deeper so that we can activate healing and dissolve tensions in the mind and body ourselves, without the need for middleman authorities to make the placebo effect to work. And this is done by understanding that the brain and the chemicals it produces, as explained in the video, is only a surface phenomenon. We need to go deeper than that into the real cause which is the subtle body which in turn is an expression of the information field that is the foundation of the entire universe. Our identity then moves from the physical surface level of the world into consciousness accessing the information processing field directly.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

As with most concepts of the human energy grid the chakra system too is just that.
A conceptual understanding/means to think about and connect to the human energy grid.

As concepts go the moment we "get the picture" we start mistaken the picture for the real thing and get "locked" into a belief system.

In my shiatsu education I learned all about the meridians and acupuncture points. My teachers were very apt about the fact that they were not the same as the chakra and nadi system. This had me wondering, especially as in TCM we can diagnose an imbalance through 2 (sometimes more) very different modes of diagnosis, prescribing vastly different acupuncture remedies and still get the desired results.

This fact has me convinced that the human energy grid is malleable and subject to our belief system. For me the main chakra system is a lie. A tool to connect to those energies that needed grouping. Over the years though they have gotten from a way to connect to those energies to a rigid system with which we can be manipulated.

Isn't it strange that the first written accounts of the chakra didn't emerge until the 1600's? before that only 3 were reference resembling the 3 warmers of chinese medicine.

So as a tool sure use them, but if you like you can expand to an energy system that is less hierarchical and more unified..

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Anders

Post by Anders »

The ego is like a caterpillar cell. And the internet is starting to become a cocoon for the big caterpillar called humanity here on earth. Jeffrey Sewell compared the internet to a fungus. The role of the internet then is to decompose the caterpillar and to serve as a cocoon for building a butterfly.

This also means that the whole personal ego needs to be dissolved so that the person becomes the equivalent of an imaginal cell, the kind of cell that builds the butterfly. And it includes dissolving much of the mind and abandoning our old social relationships. And, possibly, it includes abandoning the internet, because the internet is for dissolving the caterpillar. It's possible that the butterfly will evolve outside of the internet. This explains the confusion in the alternative community. The truth is simple, and all the complicated alternative theories (and also the increasingly complex mainstream theories and knowledge) are a sign of a caterpillar society dissolving.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Um? Jeffrey doesn't equate the ego to the caterpillar cell, he equates the soul to the protean structure of cells. Jeff uses the cocoon as a metaphor for the soul, not the ego. And no the internet is not a cocoon it is a fungus like neural AI network. It is also easily aligned to spider webs, something built to trap its prey.. Jeez Anders, I am finding what you wrote below a tangled mix of philosophy and biology.
Anders wrote:The ego is like a caterpillar cell. And the internet is starting to become a cocoon for the big caterpillar called humanity here on earth. Jeffrey Sewell compared the internet to a fungus. The role of the internet then is to decompose the caterpillar and to serve as a cocoon for building a butterfly.

This also means that the whole personal ego needs to be dissolved so that the person becomes the equivalent of an imaginal cell, the kind of cell that builds the butterfly. And it includes dissolving much of the mind and abandoning our old social relationships. And, possibly, it includes abandoning the internet, because the internet is for dissolving the caterpillar. It's possible that the butterfly will evolve outside of the internet. This explains the confusion in the alternative community. The truth is simple, and all the complicated alternative theories (and also the increasingly complex mainstream theories and knowledge) are a sign of a caterpillar society dissolving.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Christine wrote:Um? Jeffrey doesn't equate the ego to the caterpillar cell, he equates the soul to the protean structure of cells. Jeff uses the cocoon as a metaphor for the soul, not the ego. And no the internet is not a cocoon it is a fungus like neural AI network. It is also easily aligned to spider webs, something built to trap its prey.. Jeez Anders, I am finding what you wrote below a tangled mix of philosophy and biology.
Correct, Jeffrey said that the internet is like a fungus. The cocoon part is my idea. I should have made the distinction more clear. And iirc Jeffrey also said that the role of the internet is to decompose humanity. Like how a fungus decomposes matter into mulch. That's similar to how a caterpillar is dissolved inside its cocoon. So the role then of the internet is not to bring humanity together, but to turn our minds into mulch!

This explains why, despite the enormous amount of information on the internet, it's mostly confusion. Even mainstream info is increasingly recognized by alternative researchers as containing a lot of disinfo and lies, with fabricated history, false scientific dogma, ever more crazy and cartoonish news and so on.

It may seem horrible from our caterpillar perspective, but it's great news for our imaginal selves. The internet is "one ring to rule them all and in the darkness bind them". And we probably still can participate on the internet and let our ego minds dissolve without taking the information on it too seriously. So from the bigger picture perspective it's good news. The internet helps us to dissolve our ego tensions faster.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I want to explain more about what I meant by the internet being a cocoon. I listened to a scary video where they talked about how social media has been planned many decades ago. And they collect huge amounts of data from Facebook, forums and other social media sources and run sophisticated statistical analyses and algorithms to control the human population.

Then I thought: it's not scary, because what they collect is crap! :lol: Sure, they are able to control and monitor a lot of what we the people are doing but it's basically just a confusing mess of information. By feeding us disinfo in the first place, and manipulating us through lies and fiction the ruling elite have painted themselves into a false corner: garbage in, garbage out.

To use the caterpillar analogy again, what those in power collect is information from a dissolving caterpillar. And no matter how much of that crap they collect, a transhumanist caterpillar won't fly. It's game over. And no matter how frantically they try to steer the Titanic caterpillar, it will still hit the iceberg for the iceberg is not a real iceberg but explosives planted within the ship itself.

So let your ego mind melt like an ice cube into the ocean, for that is the caterpillar cell, and leave room for your imaginal self to flower.

Return to “Healing”