Dissolving Ego Tensions

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
― Rumi
Anders

Re: Dissolving Ego Tensions

Post by Anders »

As a funny experiment I imagined what a spiritual master would tell me about solving the ego tensions problems if I channeled him or her. The funny part was that the reply that came to my mind was: "Are you fucking stupid? What fucking problems?" Ha ha. The message as I interpret it is that it's only the ego itself that has problems. So the key is to slip into the true foundation that is free from problems. The ego is a lie, a false sense of separation causing a lot of conflict, friction and yes a lot of problems. That's what the root of the ego tensions is.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Why do we need to dissolve ego tensions? And how much healing do we actually need? Can't we just follow some simple advice on an intellectual level, such as: "Be the change you want to see in the world"? Unfortunately the ego is a like a train heading towards a broken bridge. So to the ego on a subconscious level it becomes: "Be the trainwreck you want to see in the world."

So the bad news as I see it now is that the entire ego structure needs to melt down, not destroyed but become completely integrated into a new level of consciousness. The good news is that it may actually be possible to do that. The Bible says:

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." -- Revelation 21:4

The old order mentioned in that Bible verse is more than just the Orwellian "New" World Order. The old order includes our own egos.
Anders

Post by Anders »

In mainstream medicine they claim that we need to move the body in order to make the blood flow. They say that the blood vessels need to be squeezed by muscle movements outside the vessels because they lack the capacity to transport the blood fully themselves [correction: mainstream medicine has now changed its opinion about that! See below.]. That's actually a false claim since there are meditators who can sit perfectly still for hours with only their breathing moving.

And it's even probable that the belief that the heart is doing all the pumping of the blood is contributing a lot to increasing cardiovascular disease in our modern society. The blood vessels, except for the tiniest, the capillaries, have muscles in their walls. So with the correct neurological functioning the blood vessels can transport the blood themselves, even when the body is still, and the heart just gently needs to squeeze blood into the elastic aorta in order to maintain a balanced pressure.

Wow, I found on Wikipedia that mainstream medicine has now realized this:

"There is a layer of muscle surrounding the arteries and the veins which help contract and expand the vessels. This creates enough pressure for blood to be pumped around the body. Blood vessels are part of the circulatory system, together with the heart and the blood." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_vessel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ok, that's good. But still we can improve the blood flow by making our nervous system better regulate the blood vessel musculature (and even the capillaries, because as one scientific study showed, the cells in the brain slightly push and pull on the capillaries to regulate the blood flow).

The old mainstream theory was that so-called venous pumps were always needed to make the blood flow fully:

"Blood is pushed through the veins when body muscles contract and squeeze the veins. In this way the blood moves.
The contraction/relaxation cycles of skeletal muscles squeeze the veins forcing the contained blood towards the heart." -- http://leavingbio.net/circulatory%20sys ... system.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, to come to the point, the cardiovascular system has a lot of tensions within it. And the idea is that dissolving those tensions can be done by changing our beliefs about how the heart and the blood vessels work. Instead of thinking of the heart as a pump and the blood vessels as passive tubes, think of the whole cardiovascular system as a unified and active system.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I listened to some presentations by Joe Dispenza. Interesting stuff, such as removing the need for authorities in the placebo effect, yet something felt missing in his message. Then I realized what it was! Dispenza talked about changes in the neural connections in the brain. That's fine except the nervous system along with the rest of the physical body is just a secondary effect.

The true cause is deeper than the physical body. When we are occupied only with the physical level of the body, including mind and emotions, then we remained trapped in a limiting view of reality. Even in spiritual traditions, when they talk about the subtle body and energy bodies etc, that seems to be as something secondary, and they still treat the physical level as the primary and independent body it seems to me.

It's the fear of ghosts again I think. To the mind conditioned to think of death as inevitable the idea of being an energy body instead of being a physical body is scary. To cure that fear we can gently and gradually move into our energy bodies and into the information field of the entire universe.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I feel too lazy to look up Bible quotes right now, but Jesus Christ said that the kingdom of heaven is within you. Jesus also said that the Holy Spirit will help us, and it does not give as the world gives. And Jesus said that the eye is the lamp of the body.

My interpretation is that what Jesus was talking about is the zero point energy body with access to the intelligent information field (kingdom of heaven within us and contact with the Holy Spirit), and when our consciousness (the lamp of the body) becomes healthy, then we enter into the information field (the body full of light).

The Holy Spirit does not give as the world gives because it is working directly with the information field, and the physical body is merely an overlay on top of that field. Seek first the kingdom of God, Jesus said. This to me means to first connect with the information field and the physical world including our bodies will be enhanced by us grounding ourselves in the true foundation instead of remaining in the material overlay of the world.

We will still be in the material world with physical bodies but our identity moves into the information field. The foundation of the ego tensions is the identification with the material world which means to miss the mark, which in turn is what born in sin means.
Anders

Post by Anders »

The ego is like an unholy ghost. And it's interesting that the Holy Spirit sometimes is called the Holy Ghost. Holy means whole and the Holy Ghost is one with the information field of the universe. The ego, the unholy ghost on the other hand is trapped in a false belief of total separation, so it's an isolated ghost.

And because of its sense of separation the ego fears time. The Holy Spirit is one with time. So when we feel restless, bored, anxious, jealous, angry, fearful, confused or nervous, the suffering has its root in the fear of time, which in turn is a deep ego tension. The Holy Spirit is a guide to the information self which is one with time. We can slip into the information self by moving into a pleasant feeling of time. For atheists, think of the Holy Spirit as the intelligence of the information field which is more fundamental than the intelligence of the world.
Anders

Post by Anders »

In Buddhism they talk about cultivating loving kindness. That dissolves ego tensions. That's great but again, it needs to reach the deeper information field level. If the loving kindness is just a mental construction then that's only a start, perhaps a useful start, that needs to go deeper in order to become a part of the self.

From about 1 hour into this video Dalai Lama is talking about the lasting kind of love, happiness and compassion compared with the temporary kind of happiness:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK6p-s1rXaM[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

I feel the need to speculate. Thousands of years of knowledge now available on the internet and still frustratingly little progress. So there is a desperate need to push the envelope. As an example I think the Holy Grail means the body filled with sang real, royal blood. And sang real means our consciousness infused into the blood. Simple. :) And that can be done with inner body awareness that goes even deeper than the physical body into the blood.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Is it possible to on a physical level go even deeper with consciousness than into the blood? Yep, the water inside the cells is separate from the water outside the cells. The water inside the cells is intelligent and can do things like protein folding. And there are trillions of cells in the body, each with its own water inside it.

So be water my friend, as Bruce Lee said, but not just ordinary water but intelligent water connected with your consciousness.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Healing”