Dissolving Ego Tensions

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
― Rumi
Anders

Re: Dissolving Ego Tensions

Post by Anders »

Before some critics reply to my previous post with something like: "You can't equate Matthew 6:24 with being supported by the universe! You are not an expert on the Bible or on the original Greek language."

To that I reply: Really? Let's look at it in a larger New Testament context and see what Jesus Christ said, shall we:

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -- Matthew 6:25-34 (NIV)

Sounds pretty much like being supported by the universe to me. And the part about not worrying about tomorrow fits another previous post about the unpredictability of the future. Tomorrow is uncertain. So if we try too hard to control what will happen tomorrow then that will cause worry in us. Of course the nasty "archons" want us to worry about money, which means worrying about the future. The archons are agents of Satan, the prince of this world as Jesus called him. And actually that's just a metaphor for our original sin, which in turn is yet another metaphor for missing the mark, which means to be disconnected from the totality of reality by the false belief in total separation. So Satan is only a living entity by the power we give to that belief.

To seek the kingdom of God means to connect with the Holy Spirit within us. Christ through his Advocate the Holy Spirit does not give as the world gives. The Holy Spirit is intelligent wholeness in action. Our belief in total separation means that we miss the wholeness and cling to unholy (not whole) things like money and other separate, external, fragmented and incomplete forms of power and security. That's satanic forms of power which suck loosh out of us and drain us. Concerns about money make it evil. Use money as a tool and it becomes neutral.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I hope I will not make some Christian experts red-faced with anger, but I want to make a slight distinction.

"There is no real difference between the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven. The two phrases are simply two different ways to indicate the same thing: a kingdom or system of government that is ruled by God." -- https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/b ... heaven-and" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's probably correct, yet in Matthew both phrases are used. So is there a slight difference between them? I think there is.

"If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand? And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. But if it is by the Spirit of God that I drive out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:26-28

In the above quote Jesus uses the phrase kingdom of God. Satan driving out Satan means trying to solve problems on the level of our physical world. That level of existence is always divided. The kingdom of God means connection to the wholeness of Source. Then the action is complete and whole.

"From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”" -- Matthew 4:17

Here Jesus uses the phrase kingdom of heaven, which in my interpretation means the system that governs the foundation of our physical reality, i.e. the intelligent control of the vacuum energy. So there is a slight difference between the phrases. The kingdom of God is the foundation for the kingdom of heaven. And actually in turn the kingdom of heaven is the foundation for our physical world. It's just that we are born into "sin" which means that our physical reality is limited to our belief in total separation. That's division. That's the satanic principle. That's the lie and unholy (not whole) view of reality.

Our ego tensions stem from the satanic principle. And in order to "drive out the demons" we need to connect to the deeper intelligence that governs the physical world. And that means to connect to the kingdom of God via the Holy Spirit that governs the kingdom of heaven. The atheistic interpretation then is that the term heaven means the zero point energy with intelligent control, and our fallen world means our material reality dumbed down and limited to follow simple physical laws.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Concerns about the future make the person seemingly split into two. That's a sign of ego tensions. The person is in the present moment and projects a future scenario that is taken for being more real than it is.

A healing (make whole) method for that is to contemplate oneness now. It's perfectly fine to think about the future as a whole person in the present moment. The future projections are then recognized for what they are and the tensions in mind and body related to the split personality dissolve.
maggie

Post by maggie »

You are a most prolific writer. I apologize that I have not read all your posts. This may not be appropriate but it MIGHT be appropriate to "ego tensions".

I have read volumes of info about NDEs because it fascinates me and also I am thinking a great deal about post "Maggie" experience as most of my best friends have already left this realm. I am not morbid about death as I do sincerely embrace that life is FOREVER though I cannot fathom forever.

OK, so I also admit I feel uncomfortable in my body still and especially maybe since I am into the crone drooping years and also because I like to eat and less like to exercise. I certainly forgive myself these traits because after I contemplate how more harmful self denigration may be than sugar and fat, I will refuse egotistic vanity flagellation of "body image". But I don't like walking around naked. Even when it is warm enough, I LIKE the feeling of clothes. I have fantasized about being feathered and also furry and I simple feel NAKED and too vulnerable with no clothes except when swimming and I am not into sex now in my fantasies and have no partner and SO....

I WONDER why people who imagine the afterlife all see clothes on? Why are the angels wrapped and all the people? There is no need for clothes with no body but I have never read any version of encounters with humanoids in the afterlife that remarked that all were comfortably encountered with no coverings.

Is this a sign of ego tension unreleased? Is MY lack of naked freedom a sign I have unreleased ego tension? I wonder how to let go of feeling really averse to being naked. I like myself. I love myself but I don't want people looking at me with no clothes around me.....
No one has remarked about the clothes and ego and afterwards in all of my research.

What do you think if anything? Maggie
Anders

Post by Anders »

I haven't thought of it, but now that you mentioned it, yes I think the fear of being naked is an ego tension. It's a deep human conditioning to fear being naked, both in terms of being physically vulnerable in ancient times against predators and stuff, and also the psychological heavy conditioning of the taboo of being naked in public. Having naked people in public in our world today would be confusing, so there is a purpose behind preventing that, but the fear about it should be healed.

I think advanced beings are comfortable both wearing clothes and being naked. Heck, they can shapeshift into any body or object. In the alternative community there is a lot of talk about us humans here on earth ascending into a higher density. I believe that's the same as connecting to the "kingdom of God" within us, and the new earth in the Bible. There is a right-in-our-face reference in the Bible about the kingdom of God coming to earth that often is overlooked it seems:

"This, then, is how you should pray:
Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your KINGDOM COME,
your will be done,
ON EARTH as it is in heaven." -- Matthew 6:9-10 (my emphasis)

People usually think of heaven as some otherworldly place, yet the Bible says that earth will be transformed (Revelation 21). Of course, it's unclear when that will happen, but when it does, people who have died will be resurrected. From a scientific mainstream perspective that seems impossible, but I believe the Bible is actually correct about that. There is a deeper level to reality that science today doesn't know about.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Ego tensions are like energy vampires. How to deal with vampires? With holy water of course! :mrgreen:

I couldn't find on the web what makes the water holy, but I found this:

"The Holy Spirit is symbolized by water. This speaks of refreshing, cleansing and washing the believer of his sins." -- https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don ... rt_433.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It seems that holy water is water where the intelligence of the zero point energy is active. That explains how Dr. Emoto could change the water with blessings.

Ego tensions cause the water in the body to be unholy, meaning lacking wholeness and harmony. Water as Dr. Emoto showed, can do more than mainstream science believes today. And others have shown more amazing properties that water has, such as remembering shapes of DNA molecules and even the formation of lifeforms out of sterilized water. And just by changing our mental intent the water in our bodies can change.
Anders

Post by Anders »

The perceived need for protection causes a lot of tensions. How to deal with enemies for example? Jesus said:

"You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect." -- Matthew 5:43-48

Whoa, that's pretty tall order. How is it possible to love one's enemies? As I see it it means that love is stronger than conflict. Because love removes the need for protection, when there is true love which is wholeness in harmony. What happens with your enemies when you have true love? If they remain in conflict you and they will separate, for true love shines away conflict.
Anders

Post by Anders »

According to the Bible, flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. I heard David Wilcock mentioning a reference to:

"I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

“Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?”

The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." -- 1 Corinthians 15:50-57

That fits my theory that "sin" means being trapped in the limited physical world. Why can't flesh and blood inherit the kingdom of God? It's because the atoms our physical bodies are made of are a severe limitation of the capacity of the universe. The kingdom of heaven simply means a lifting of those restrictions, and the kingdom of God means the realm which is the source and foundation of the kingdom of heaven.

And I believe it's good to examine that possibility or else there is a risk of being stuck at a too limited level. So instead of trying to dissolve ego tensions by improving the physical body we need to go deeper than the physical atoms into the intelligent field from which they come.

"He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”" -- Revelation 21:6-8

The second death, that sounds really scary. :) But it's just a temporary inability to connect to the deeper source (the spring of the water of life). The fiery lake of burning sulfur is to remain trapped in the limited physical world. The kingdom of God is already within us and around us, but it's hidden:

"Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”[c]

c. Luke 17:21 Or is within you" -- Luke 17:20-21 (NIV)

We are already saved, because the kingdom of God is always the foundation and can only be temporary covered up by "sin", meaning:

""To sin" has been defined from a Greek concordance as "to miss the mark".[5]" -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anders

Post by Anders »

Maggie mentioned fear of pain in another thread. That's a really dangerous combination. Fear causes an imbalance in the body which leads to physical and emotional pain which in turn easily can cause more fear and so on in a vicious cycle. When this imbalance goes on for too long the nervous system starts to numb out the body to prevent too much pain. Numbness causes the biological tissue in the body to deteriorate. And in a desperate attempt to prevent too much numbness the body-mind subconsciously can produce intense pain, severe illness and even a physical injury.

Unfortunately the only effective method for healing that situation I have found so far is inner body awareness practice, which means to consciously feel the body including emotions and physical pain. That is a really tedious and slow practice in my experience. And at the moment I'm even taking painkillers to reduce increased aches in my body. Not good. On the other hand I'm pretty sure the mindfulness practice of feeling the inner body is useful in the long run. And sooner or later (hopefully sooner) my inner tensions will dissolve including my fear of pain.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Many people claim, even expert meditators it seems, that it takes effort to breathe in and no effort to breathe out. That's false. Just try the exercise of observing your subconscious breathing. That means, wait for your subconscious mind to do the in-breathing for you. It may take several seconds before the automatic breathing kicks in, but when it does you yourself are perfectly without effort and the body goes swooosh automatically and fills your lungs.

Return to “Healing”