Connecting With Nature & Animals

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
― Rumi
Naga_Fireball

Connecting With Nature & Animals

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Thanks for the encouragement to get photos rolling again.
Uploading the images isn't going well at all (ads!),
but hopefully our featured guests will bring joy to many :)

The beginning of sharing a thought is sharing a space.
Here we have a badger (quite a rare sight!) making sure no one comes too close to the burrow.
This fellow let me get quite close; we were probably no more than 25 feet apart at the end of the session.

As I approached, the badger was standing up tall, trying to see over the stubble;
the head looked somewhat like a monkey's from the front, and I wasn't sure what sort of creature it was,
until the side presented and I saw the black and white markings.

The tail was quite long also.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Re: Connecting With Nature & Animals

Post by Naga_Fireball »

connection so slow :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :lol:
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Reminder to self of just how tender and sweet life is. So many lessons in nature, perhaps all experience is just that, to teach and inform us.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Oh my gosh, Christine :lol: is that a baby chipmunk?
That is hilariously cute. Oh my gosh it looks like a tiny Asian caricature, haha!!

The reason I ask if it's a chipmunk,
before my dad passed away, I was trying to help feed one of their dogs when I was visiting their house.
The dog food bag was in the old potato cellar :( inside a supposedly foolproof plastic bin with lid.

Well, I opened this damn thing, and as my eyes registered the enormous pile of potato rinds and other assorted garbage inside the bin,
a tiny & ferocious chipmunk jumped out of the dog food bag, straight at my face.

Adding to the hilarity, I could see its tiny tail going round and round,
-- thank goodness it fell short and didn't bite :lol:

My sister brought a wire wastebasket & pot lid,
and we captured the poor bugger pretty quickly (he jumped again haha),
released him in the woods --

I can't remember what they told me about it but it's possible the chipmunk did come back to the cellar,
but eventually was driven out by a better bin -- it had chewed clear through the side of the other one in order to reach the food.

Makes one wonder what they put in the dogfood other than what's on the label :o

[youtube][/youtube]
Chipmunk eating dog food
by CaItLiNcRaZy34 Aug 27 2009

! Yikes -- :lol:
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

What a great story Ms. Fireball.

Our greatest teacher is nature and She doesn't stop at the limits of our visual perception. Listening to the deeper channels of Cosmic Beings is pretty darn awesome. And yet! Reflected here on our beautiful Earth Mother is all that is above. Life is tenacious and wonderful.

Perhaps this post better fits elsewhere but I will share it here for indeed the Wolf is a powerful teacher. This is not my story but an old well known one and it is a reminder for our every moment of the beating of our hearts.

http://earthempaths.net/wp/2015/08/20/t ... ciousness/

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life:

“A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.”It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf will win?”

You might heard the story ends like this: The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

In the Cherokee world, however, the story ends this way:

The old Cherokee simply replied, “If you feed them right, they both win.” and the story goes on:

“You see, if I only choose to feed the white wolf, the black one will be hiding around every corner waiting for me to become distracted or weak and jump to get the attention he craves. He will always be angry and always fighting the white wolf. But if I acknowledge him, he is happy and the white wolf is happy and we all win. For the black wolf has many qualities – tenacity, courage, fearlessness, strong-willed and great strategic thinking – that I have need of at times and that the white wolf lacks. But the white wolf has compassion, caring, strength and the ability to recognize what is in the best interest of all.

"You see, son, the white wolf needs the black wolf at his side. To feed only one would starve the other and they will become uncontrollable. To feed and care for both means they will serve you well and do nothing that is not a part of something greater, something good, something of life. Feed them both and there will be no more internal struggle for your attention. And when there is no battle inside, you can listen to the voices of deeper knowing that will guide you in choosing what is right in every circumstance. Peace, my son, is the Cherokee mission in life. A man or a woman who has peace inside has everything. A man or a woman who is pulled apart by the war inside him or her has nothing.

"How you choose to interact with the opposing forces within you will determine your life. Starve one or the other or guide them both.”

–Cherokee Story

- See more at: http://www.awakin.org/read/audio.php?op ... t0jlt.dpuf
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

https://www.facebook.com/TrustTechnique

I'm not sure how to actually post the video. But hopefully this link will work. One of the coolest things I've seen.

Earning the trust of a horse is one of the most awesome things one can do in life.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

My connection was out most of yesterday/this morning LOL/cry.
Thanks for the link though -- I will try to see it when this improves.

Some super sad news about animals and healing:

one of the 7+ crows who knows our apartment,
turned up injured two nights ago.
He had access to water and a tiny bit of food (nuts from squirrel cuttings).

I suspect his breastbone was broken and emailed the local wildlife people.

Then my demonic downstairs neighbors let their diapered kid chase the bird,
I don't think it was intentional, but it was enough to finally make him fly away (he had been mostly immobile for about 12 hours).

I had to write the wildlife chick and tell her what happened, AFTER she said yes they would service the animal.

Oh my god. :(
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

The incredible story of how leopard Diablo became Spirit - Anna Breytenbach, "animal communicator".

[youtube][/youtube]

This is the first full length documentary film on the art of animal communication. Nominated for Best Long Documentary, Best Director of "Jade Kunlun" Awards of 2012 World Mountain Documentary Festival of Qinghai China.
Director: Craig Foster | Producer: Vyv Simson | Narrator: Swati Thiyagarajan
Genre: Documentary | Produced In: 2012 | Story Teller's Country: South Africa

Here's a link to a more recent documentary explaining a little more about this amazing recovery: http://carteblanche.dstv.com/player/1...

The music I added: Harry Gregson-Williams - Cowboys and Aliens

****************************************­******
(A note from AnimalSpirit - June 2015) :

We would like to thank Arjan Postma, unknown to us at the time of his upload, for editing the full length documentary entitled “The Animal Communicator” into this short clip and making it available to the YouTube public. This was done independently from us - a generous and selfless action on Arjan’s side.

We would also like to point out that no matter how rich or moving, this short clip is a 13-minute excerpt from a 52-minute production that took over three years to complete, with its own storyline weaving through the entire documentary. It is therefore likely that some topics/questions may remain unanswered for the attentive and interested viewer, topics which may otherwise have been addressed in the full documentary.

“The Animal Communicator” was directed and filmed by the Foster Brothers (www.senseafrica.com) and produced by NHU Africa. The latter and its parent company are sole owners of worldwide rights.

If you’re interested in buying a copy of “The Animal Communicator” DVD (the full documentary), it is intermittently available on http://www.wisdomtonourish.com/index.....

If you would like to know more about the world of animal communication you can visit our resources page on http://www.animalspirit.org
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

A Photographer Visited This Lost Mongolian Tribe. And The Pictures He Took Are Stunning.

http://boredomtherapy.com/reindeer-tribe-mongolia/

Hopefully I can get this to post correctly.

The margins of human civilization house some of the greatest secrets and mysteries. With globalization encroaching more and more on those that try and maintain their unique ways of life, it’s incredible to observe those that persevere.

This is what makes the Dukha people of Mongolia so fascinating. The nomadic tribe has lived in the region for centuries. During that time, they have developed a relationship with wild animals that is utterly amazing. Photographer Hamid Sardar-Afkhami recently documented them in a series of stunning photographs.

Through their own brand of animal husbandry, the Dukha people have learned to use reindeer as a means of transportation over the treacherous terrain they call home.

The reindeer, once accustomed to their human friends, are rather docile and gentle companions to even the smallest Dukha child.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Continued from previous post. I am so happy I have a new laptop so I can finally post pictures!

This young Dukha girl prepares to bathe a reindeer calf.

They do not only domesticate reindeer, however. They also train wolves.

Dukha also train golden eagles to aid in their hunting.

Return to “Healing”