a-story-trying-to-tell-itself

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
― Rumi
Eelco

a-story-trying-to-tell-itself

Post by Eelco »

http://earthempaths.net/wp/2016/01/28/a ... ll-itself/

I just saw this article. I couldn't log in to the site to respond so I'm bringing it here.
I am a little reluctant to go to the distruction of Tiamat and or Maldek because at the time I researched it I was being sucked into some cult that formed around a particular woman.
Anyway seeing as the topic(trauma) seems to be getting another huge surge of energy to come to the surface, I thought I'd share what I remember from then and maybe some new info will come through.

In this article you mention frozen concsiousness. What I remeber from what we discovered was that at some point what we believed to be an early earth was guarded by ice-shields. These according to our findings were artificially installed to shield a tender new atmosphere against (low frequency) radiation.

Reason to do this was that unlike many a planet/paradigm out there that were based on either radioactive or electromagnetic building blocks.
Earth was to be more of a full magnetic paradigm. Radio active and electric waves/beams have the ability to pierce through a magnetic bubble. Although it will be unable to sustain itself within a magnetic paradigm. The collapse of the ice-shields and the building of several huge electricity generators (think pyramids) altered the magnetic structure enough for electro-magnetic hybrids to exists on earth.

Not sure if this is helpful in any which way, just some imagery that at one time was my world view..
I guess it still is to a large degree.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Spiritwind

Re: a-story-trying-to-tell-itself

Post by Spiritwind »

You know, when I wrote that Eelco, I was in a deep meditative place and the words poured out of me of their own volition almost. Sometimes I don't even know where this stuff comes from. I know when I just read it again, it once again brought tears to my eyes, as if remembering a real happening. And it is that original trauma that is being traced back. To reveal is to heal. Thank you for your words as it sparks something for me to investigate further.

And I think that is something we can all agree on, wanting to stop the continuous cycles of suffering and senseless wars and death. Anyone who has developed deep compassion on a larger scale can clearly see there is something very "not right" with this reality. Self made authority figures have been talking out of both sides of their mouths all my life and beyond. It reminds me of a game show host who already knows they've hidden the door with the real prize, while no matter what door we pick we keep getting more death and suffering. What a deal, huh. There is a solution though, and I'm quite sure it doesn't involve looking to our current world leadership, or really anyone else for that matter, for the answers we seek.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Re: a-story-trying-to-tell-itself

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hehe eek, you'll love this, we were studying Marduk in my old testament class maybe a Lil bit before or after 9/11.... Spiritwind mentioned a feeling of connection to higher knowledge: I felt this urge as well but did not express it too well, it is imagery that came to me while working on wordpress if you recall.

Perhaps trauma is the best word after all. @@
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “Healing”