My Crystal Mountain Healing Session

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
― Rumi
Spiritwind

My Crystal Mountain Healing Session

Post by Spiritwind »

A few weeks ago I was very blessed and fortunate to have a healing session with the folks at Crystal Mountain (http://crystalmountainhealing.com/ ), and would highly recommend them. They are very comprehensive and covered many bases during the session. They are quite thorough. The land we live on currently had immense geopathic stress that we had been picking up on, and after the session it has indeed been greatly reduced. It does feel different in a good way.

Towards the end of the session we talked about protection and I was instructed to use my imagination to create this protection. I had an image immediately take form that I recognized, but could not figure out where from at first. It felt and looked very organic. It was green, round, bumpy and spikey on the outside. I racked my brain, then suddenly I remembered. I knew I had seen something just like this and it turns out it looks identical to a horse chestnut seed pod, in it’s earlier stages.

According to the Spirit Lodge’s (http://spiritlodge.yuku.com/topic/1073/ ... PdIAPnF9JA) library of symbolism it is “often seen as an ambassador to the mysterious unknown beneath the surface.” When in nature, “turn to the Chestnut Tree…be still and attuned long enough to experience the ancient Wisdom. Let the sounds and smells of nature draw you closer to it’s source and mystery of things…be grateful, not for your life alone, but for everything that is.” Also known as Jupiter’s nut, it is associated with longevity and honesty.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
neonblue

Re: My Crystal Mountain Healing Session

Post by neonblue »

Beautifully done Spiritwind -

your intuitive knowing shows new found confidence and understanding of the entry point betwixt imaginative visioning, access to subconscious mind, mystical exploration and experiential knowing.

Allow and be the screen...
Spiritwind

Re: My Crystal Mountain Healing Session

Post by Spiritwind »

It's been over two weeks now since my friend who owns the property we live on had a session with the folks from Crystal Mountain. He has given me permission to write about certain aspects of his experience. It was very interesting to me because this time I just got to listen and take notes, to see what was the same, and what was different. 

He has always felt that the immunizations he received growing up had an adverse effect on him, and after dowsing it was discovered they had indeed had a negative impact and needed to be cleared. He also had a soul retrieval in which he actually felt something enter his forehead. Then there were the implants. He had several not from this planet at all. The 3 that were beneficial were left alone, the four that were not were deactivated. I found that quite fascinating. And they were able to clear longstanding negative influences just from growing up in a culture that tends to be very heavy on the indoctrination via education, religion, and social mores. Since he has had a spiritual orientation since childhood, his early life experiences were rather harsh and heavy on the judgment from his family and peers. No one ever figured out that his health had been seriously compromised by these influences. 

The most interesting thing to me, though, is the fact that his intuition about certain factors that he had never been able to get validated were right on the mark. Sometimes we just know things about ourselves and we don't know how or why we know them. So, all in all, I would have to say that I feel this type of healing/clearing work is very effective and I only wish it was considered more mainstream as I think anyone/everyone could benefit, even the land itself and all that resides upon it. Unfortunately, even if I offered to pay for it I probably couldn't get most of the people I know to check it out. Maybe that will change as more and more people realize that we are much more than just our physical bodies. Time will tell.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Healing”