Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
maggie

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by maggie »

The Whole self perspective is alien to the "physical human" mind. I grok this personally within me. I never had an NDE but when I am listening to Natalie Sudman, I follow what she is saying. I FEEL such a YES, this makes perfect sense. She talks about the changing perspectives of how she perceives now. From a whole self perspective, everything is neutral until we place meaning on it.

What I grok frorm her conversation here, opportunities for extremes are just HERE in our physical experience. Even if certain sufferings are all neutral in the BIG picture, in THIS human perspective, something like War is NOT neutral. If we were in touch with our larger perspective, we would not judge "something is wrong". We might be more able to see "how do I best handle this experience". Suffering is optional. We can choose not to suffer and yet we cannot understand this UNLESS we tap into a whole self perspective.

We are playing out experiences and the main issue is how do we each become congruent with our LARGER perspective while in physical. I can really feel how simply easy compassion IS when holding a larger spectrum of perspective all at once. There are so many USES of having the ability to shift focus. THIS is so NEW IMO and the NEWNESS of doing this NEW WAY of OBSERVING accounts for much of the gap between old paradigm thinkers and what is opening.

The statement: "We are creative, infinite beings in charge of our creation" is repeated in her message. I observe that the broadening and stretching of our "foundation of being" is occurring. IMO we are bringing in OUR personal perception of reality from the whole self perspective without NDE necessary.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/hC4DH3Ovks0[/youtube]

An older conversation that is still current

[youtube]https://youtu.be/bFM9_A4spTw[/youtube]
nuages

Post by nuages »

Hi Maggie,
Thank you for this thread/topic. There is such a wealth of information, and I've bookmarked it. I just love the title you've chosen, the words are heart warming, meaningful & soul-stirring. I'm looking forward to delving in : )
"Make of Yourself a Light"
~Unknown
maggie

Post by maggie »

nuages wrote:Hi Maggie,
Thank you for this thread/topic. There is such a wealth of information, and I've bookmarked it. I just love the title you've chosen, the words are heart warming, meaningful & soul-stirring. I'm looking forward to delving in : )
Your words are also warming. The way you express yourself in your posts feels your heart is kind and gentle.
Welcome to this forum and I look forward to your contributions in this thread if interested and in other threads.
Thanks!!

Today I have been contemplating trust and surrender and the day was full of affirmation that I may trust the Universe...... Chapel Perilous (from Robert Anton Wilson) is like that..... I have heard this message before and am listening again.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/A3Mtby_QlvM[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

Gabor Mate' is someone who IMO understands addiction. Addiction is IMO a defining characteristic of deeply neglected people. I relate addiction to attempts to fill a deep void of starvation for connection with our own inner life force. We are so uncomfortable that we grasp at external remedies that cannot satisfy, thus being haunted by a hungry ghost. I am sure that we can offer one another ever more compassion as we learn how to feed ourselves and experience healing from the inside out. "Find the light within and be a lamp unto oneself".

He wrote a very good book that I recommend.

In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Close Encounters with Addiction, Winner of the 2009 Hubert Evans Non-Fiction Prize
Off Topic
Dr. Maté, who for twelve years practiced medicine in Vancouver’s notorious Downtown Eastside – North America’s most concentrated area of drug use, begins by telling the stories of his patients, who, in their destitution and uniformly tragic histories, represent one extreme of the addictive spectrum. With his trademark compassion and unflinching narrative eye, he brings to life their ill-fated and mostly misunderstood struggle for relief or escape, through substance use, from the pain that has tormented them since childhood. He also shows how the behavioural addictions of society’s more fortunate members – including himself – differ only in degree of severity from the drug habits of his Downtown Eastside patients, and how in reality there is only one addiction process, its core objective being the self-soothing of deep-seated fears and discomforts.

Turning to the neurobiological roots of addiction, Dr. Maté presents an astonishing array of scientific evidence showing conclusively that:

1. addictive tendencies arise in the parts of our brains governing some of our most basic and life-sustaining needs and functions: incentive and motivation, physical and emotional pain relief, the regulation of stress, and the capacity to feel and receive love;

2. these brain circuits develop, or don’t develop, largely under the influence of the nurturing environment in early life, and that therefore addiction represents a failure of these crucial systems to mature in the way nature intended; and

3. the human brain continues to develop new circuitry throughout the lifespan, including well into adulthood, giving new hope for people mired in addictive patterns. Dr. Maté then examines the current mainstream.https://drgabormate.com/book/in-the-rea ... ry-ghosts/
[youtube]https://youtu.be/NFPKpX9Rxqs[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/66cYcSak6nE[/youtube]

He talks more here

[youtube]https://youtu.be/x9cvEa5qFQc[/youtube]

I have bought a LOT of books and watched a lot of videos and talked a lot with others about "life the Universe and everything". I have been addicted to having a newer bunch of words and not using what I already know. Hehe. I admit it.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/DLki68uLfjw[/youtube]

this is long but very worthwhile if the subject is an interest

[youtube]https://youtu.be/vMstO3U4sVw[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

This is a very important month to celebrate laziness!
Off Topic
This month we celebrate laziness. Because you should feel no guilt in slacking off sometimes and not giving 100 percent. It’s okay to take time for yourself and just yourself. And in that case, íf you take time for yourself, we can highly recommend you to watch this moving and profound video. Well-known Canadian physician Gabor Maté talks primarily about trauma, pain and disconnection, and the importance of reconnecting with ourselves. ‘Why do we have to look for ourselves? What happened?’

Yoga is for many people a way to experience a greater sense of connection, with themselves and with each other. That’s also what makes this video so interesting, which is all about connecting with yourself. ‘Trauma is lost of connection with yourself. It’s a fundamental fracture, a lost of connection to ourselves, our families and the world around us. This loss is often hard to recognise, because it slowly happens over time. We adapt to these subtle changes without even noticing. So trauma is not an externally event that happens. It is the impact of that event and the disconnection to ourselves.’

He also cites a quote from the Eckhart Tolle book The power of now:
‘Basically, all emotions are modifications of one primordial, undifferentiated emotion… it is hard to find a name that precisely describes this emotion. ‘Fear’ comes close, but apart from a continuous sense of threat, it also includes a deep sense of abandonment and incompleteness. It may be best to… simply call it “pain.”https://www.urban-goddess.com/the-impor ... e/?lang=en
[youtube]https://youtu.be/ZdO-Nyk4-jU[/youtube]
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

It is Gabor Mate's self reflection, honesty and deep desire to share that creates his wise teachings. I could listen to him addictively.....:-) We sure are of like mind and heart Maggie <3
maggie

Post by maggie »

Sandy Clark wrote:It is Gabor Mate's self reflection, honesty and deep desire to share that creates his wise teachings. I could listen to him addictively.....:-) We sure are of like mind and heart Maggie <3
I feel that we are very kindred. Thanks for being my friend here: all of us who feel kin are real friends even if we don't hang out physically or chat or any thing. Listening to people ( yes, somewhat compulsively) who make sense to me is keeping me sane. Believing I am still sane is the upside of my addiction hehe.

Tonight I am listening to Buckminster Fuller, known by many for his study of the dodecahedron and association with the geodesic dome
Off Topic
BIG IDEAS
Buckminster Fuller spent his life working across multiple fields, such as architecture, design, geometry, engineering, science, cartography and education, in his pursuit to make the world work for 100% of humanity. Fuller insisted on resisting monikers of specialization to describe his work, preferring instead to describe his output as that of a 'comprehensive anticipatory design scientist ' - 'an emerging synthesis of artist, inventor, mechanic, objective economist and evolutionary strategist.' This approach resulted in the creation of numerous artifacts that cross boundaries and defy normal categorization. For the purposes of conveying Fuller's work to the uninitiated, we have organized an overview of the major themes and resulting project ideas that occupied Fuller's imaginative space.https://www.bfi.org/about-fuller/big-ideas
Off Topic
Synergetics and the Dodecahedron

“All that is physical is energetic. All that is metaphysical is synergetic.” (Fuller, 1979, p. 68)

According to most creation stories, out of primal Nothingness, the All or Everything emerges or emanates. Paradoxically, everything seems to come from nothing. How does nothing become something? Energy "crystallizes" into matter in the womb of empty space, a dynamic Void.

Mass is simply a form of energy. This process is structured by an underlying, invisible, geometrical lattice. Actually, it is pre-geometric. Because it has no true physical existence, it is metaphysical (beyond physics).

This threshold of matter, where nothing becomes something, is of great philosophical interest. It bears on the nature of reality from the micro to macro level, and is the basis of atomic structure and quantum cosmology, and life itself.
If we look at the structural matrix of the universe, atoms, or life we see the same equilibriating geometrical architecture repeating over and over. The human body shares the same structural laws as Cosmos. This echoes the axiom “As Above; So Below.”

Tensegrity Structual Matrix

According to the fundamental laws of physics as described by Ian Stewart (1998), nature likes to conserve, or minimize, the energy it has to expend in order to do its work. The original proponent of this view was R.Buckminster Fuller (with E.J. Applewhite), who expressed it mathematically and philosophically in his tour de force, Synergetics: Explorations in the Geometry of Thinking (1975) and Synergetics II (1979).

Fuller discovered Nature's own rules of assembly. His vision was founded on the geometry of closest-packed spheres, which can be found in the nuclei of all atoms. In fact, there is much to link the nature of Fuller's primary modules, the self-assembling tetrahedron and the Vector Equilibrium Matrix to the virtual vacuum or quantum foam, as well as to the dodecahedron.

Nature's own economy and minimalism is the reason why: (a) "the surface of smallest area that encloses a given volume is a sphere"; (b) "Without some constraint, the area of minimal surface would be zero"; and, (c) "Minimal surface" is a surface whose area is the smallest possible, subject to the following constraints: the shape's surface must contain some given volume, and its boundary should lie on some given surface or curve, or both (p. 104).

Thus it can be said that in its material form, energy seeks to equilibrate itself into a perfectly energy-efficient, completely energy-balanced shape of a sphere. Its underlying "assimilation and accommodation" dynamics therefore all seem subsequent to this basic geometrically equilibrative law of energy conservation. Therefore, the distinctive shapes which virtual/actual particle/energy wave patterns reciprocally evoke depends upon their underlying energy-redistribution dynamics.

In a notable Scientific American article (1/1998), Donald E. Ingber revitalizes the current of Synergetics by identifying the prominence of tensegrity in geometric shapes (including the dodecahedron) in "The Architecture of Life." He relates it to complexity (chaos theory) at macro and micro levels, stating in his introduction:
Life is the ultimate example of complexity at work. An oganism...develops through an incredibly complex series of interactions involving a vast number of different components...[which] are themselves made up of smaller molecular components, which independently exhibit their own dynamic behavior...Yet, when they are combined into some larger functioning unit--such as a cell or tissue-- utterly new and unpredictable properties emerge, including the ability to move, to change shape and to grow....That nature applies common assembly rules is implied by the recurrence--at scales from the molecular to the macroscopic--of certain patterns, such as spirals, pentagons and triangulated forms...After all, [everything is] made of the same building blocks: atoms of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen and phosphorus. The only difference is how the atoms are arranged in three-dimensional space (p. 48).

Ingber goes on from there to describe this emergent phenomenon as a process of "self-assembly" (p. 48) into increasingly complex hierarchies of life forms. He states his observation that nearly everything in our world, including the human body, is constructed using a form of architecture known as tensegrity (p. 48).

He explains, "The term refers to a system that stabilizes itself mechanically because of the way in which tensional and compressive forces are distributed and balanced within the structure" (pp. 48-49).

The key point here seems to be that the stability (or resilience) of a tensegrity structure comes not from the strength of its individual member-parts, but from the way that its mechanical stresses are balanced and distributed across all of the parts of the whole.

Ingber describes two categories of tensegrity structures, the first of which is made up entirely of "rigid struts," each of which is able to bear either tension or compression, and the second of which is composed of "prestressed" structures which bear either tension or compression even before being subjected to external forces.

“The compression-bearing rigid struts function to stretch, or tense, the flexible tension-bearing members, or "cables," while the tension-bearing cables, in turn, compress the struts. Thus, these "counteracting forces, which equilibrate throughout the structure, are what enable it to stabilize itself" (p. 49).

A closer look at some of the other interesting and relevant features of tensegrity shows that:

(a) It is the constructive, architecturally equilibrative use of gravity which gives most structures their stability by taking advantage of its continuous compression forces;

(b) Tension-bearers "map-out" the shortest path between adjacent members, resulting ideally in highly resilient geodesic-like shapes;

(c) Tensional forces, in turn, follow these accommodative shortest routes between points so that their tensional stresses become adaptively assimilated as new functions of the structure's resilient, ever equilibrating form (Ingber, p. 49-50).

When studying the functions of tensegrity structures involved in the make-up of cells, Ingber found that when attached to a flexible substrate material, cells contract and become more spherical, thereby "puckering" the material beneath them. So it seems that the tensegrity dynamics of any given structure, even a living one, can have a significant rippling effect on the dynamics of its surrounding neighbors, much like mass distorts or curves space at the macro level.

More significantly, it was seen that pushing down on a tensegrity structure forces it into what appears to be a flattened, disordered state. But as soon as the pressure is removed from it, "the energy stored in its tensed filaments causes the [structure] to spring back to its original, roughly spherical shape" (p. 50). This demonstrates that when tension and compression ratios are evenly distributed across a structure's member-parts, the structure will resiliently rebound from traumatic stressors (Miller, 2002).

As shown above, in cellular tensegrity structures all the way up to and including the human body, all interconnected structural elements rearrange themselves as needed in response to local stressors. So, in effect, the body varies the stiffness or flexibility of its bones, joints, tendons, and muscles in response to demands made upon it.

Also, cellular structures stiffen or relax their various cytoskeletal parts through contraction and extension of their minute microfilaments, microtubules, and intermediate filaments in response to its structural integrity needs. This is important because some research shows this bears directly on our own consciousness, (Miller, 2002, Part IV) http://sacredgeometry.50megs.com/custom2.html.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/OQp6AnKRA8A[/youtube]
Off Topic
He states that "man must learn to think for himself, rather than follow blindly what he has been taught." "As the astronauts stated, the words ''up'' and ''down'' have no meaning. The correct words are ''out'' and ''in''. This was confirmed when mankind learned the Earth was round, not flat." He expresses many fascinating theories in these interviews that conditions today confirm.

this is exemplary, key watching. find what needs to be done - and DO IT.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/elVGz_VR3eU[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/163jNhZvrm4[/youtube]

7+ hours? Epic for an addict like me.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/N3QzD8QC4ko[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I can't keep up with all the videos you post though I will say we are on the same beam. Thank you for your truth and understanding. On Gabor Mate I have come across him many times and yet in the mystery of my days flow have only listened to about ten minutes. hearing his truth, compassion and dedication filled me immediately with gratitude.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Christine wrote:I can't keep up with all the videos you post though I will say we are on the same beam. Thank you for your truth and understanding. On Gabor Mate I have come across him many times and yet in the mystery of my days flow have only listened to about ten minutes. hearing his truth, compassion and dedication filled me immediately with gratitude.
I know I throw an avalanche of information out. I am really lucky to have my computer and broadband and as I said I am addicted to mental food stuffs.
The reason I want to share what I find is because I feel so reassured by these ideas. If they chime with others, I am grateful.

My Internet (her)story:
In 1993 I had an emergency operation for GI bleeding. Afterwards, I recalled a strange compelling dream (morphine related? dunno?). In it I was a person in a craft coming form someplace where everyone was telepathic and I was being necessarily shut off (not sure why that had to be?) so that I would need to learn how to communicate by indirect means of words. It was frightening to be shut off. I was given a companion... maybe like a machine but alive and friendly and I recall knowing that I would have "my friend" to keep me company.

This was just before we bought the first computer in 1994 (apple with 250 megabytes of memory). A group of us got together to support the first internet dial up provider in our area that year. Since then I may be the most insatiably hungry internet addict I know. If I had to wait to find all the books and sift through them and not be able to connect links from similar thinkers, I do believe I'd starve. Such is the nature of addiction? Such is the nature of my "true nature"?

Not sure, but I do know that I am deeply grateful to the availability of all these videos and the fact that people who know the beautiful, profess uplift and confidence FOR the human possibility talk on the airwaves to me!
maggie

Post by maggie »

I feel happy it's a new year. For a bit last year I was discouraged and dwelling on pervasive negative thoughts and my whole vibration just dropped and I was depressed. I was in a state of DOUBT which I could not shake for a moment or two hehe. So the following is ME talking to my own state with a firm shake out of my doubt.

I know that the "new year" is an artificial demarcation, but for me, it is a reminder that nothing need stay as it "was". My expectation is that the opportunity to reset is always available: to change what I am thinking, feeling and doing and change scenery. The pull is always to bring the old years forward again. The pull is IMO toward DOUBT in our being the creators who can RE CREATE anything anytime AGAIN or Create anew .....

Frankly I think that the expression urging us to remember (put back together) the past often encourages us to recreate (create again) the same scene as we recall (call back) thoughts, feelings and actions that will (using OUR will) replicate (make an exact copy of; reproduce) the past.

This is the inverse of the idea that remembering protects us from being doomed to repeat the past.

If anyone is considering the concept of "looping" as in "time" looping a previous "reality", because the past seems to be repeating, one could ask IS THIS BE CAUSE we keep reforming the essence of what we already experienced out of our willingness to agree to remembering?

The only way to check this out is to STOP remembering and spend the time INSTEAD in memoring a different state. This takes conscious intention and conscious repetition of the necessary ingredients of thoughts, feelings and actions.

I am at the age (62) when many are obsessed by issues of aging and I have heard dozens of stories of "how awful it is to get old" and how one needs to anticipate the inevitable loss of youth. This STORY based on "common knowledge" does not sound like what I wish to remember for me. Even the positive stories I heard lately from others my age include beliefs of "retirement communities near good doctors" segregated for oldsters who will be entertained. The concentration on age in my cohort of boomers is remembering all the history of aged people with everything that surrounds the conceptual ideas and the FEAR of health issues, energy loss, infirmity, loss of relationships and dwindling careers (or escape from careers that were terribly stressful).

On other fronts there is constant remembering being bad people being bad to the planet and bad to each other... the constant refrain is of BAD, BAD humans. It is discouraging to be around the crowds of well meaning historians.

I KNOW this is pervasive lie and this lie is IMO the preferred "all lie" OF THE IR-RESPONSIBLE. ENTHRALLED BY HISTORY, WE excuse ourselves of the REAL failure to change one's consciousness. It seems just too hard to be responsible for those "things" we chose to think and feel. Better to just stay at effect of the remembered history GIVEN us. It is then one we assume. It makes an Ass of U and me IF we would prefer something ELSE.

My intention is remember (put together again) what I choose to be true and to remember full health, a wonderful "job" to do, wonderful NEW relationships, cooperation based on how it feels GOOD to be helping one another. I choose to remember MONEY as just another portable, easy to use form of energy exchange for goods. The service I give naturally expands as energy to receive. There is no NEEDINESS that must be rescued, just GOOD to share. "E veil" is just distortion of love, just the responsibility to release memory. I REMEMBER life as GOOD: to be in peace with my world. There is so MUCH GOOD to extend. There is always opportunity to remember a new reality.

I REMEMBER that I am a CREATOR of the present. As I act on what I RECALL from my past thoughts, past feelings (past formed second to second into the present), that action is the opportunity. "ACT I ON" is MY remembering . Now I have such a beautiful story to remember, not the recurrence of collective missed take.

FOR EXAMPLE I remember that there is a metaphysical basis of all the physical manifestation. The body is a result of consiousness.
Off Topic
The current general consensus is based on the the premise that we are born, we reach maturity, we age and we die. It does not have to be this way!..I see our mission here on Earth as one of upgrading our bodies through spiritual practice and consciousness expansion which allows for the quantum biology to become operational and for our DNA to transform to activate the quantum youth template. Such activation will stop cellular degeneration whilst allowing our life force – our individuated Source energy – to flow freely through our system nourishing it and keeping it at the vibrant and optimal level until we consciously decide our mission here is complete and we withdraw our energetic focus and allow the body to die. Becoming the best version of ourselves must include the body.

I tried to find others with similar beliefs and who would be living them already but apart of one blog written by someone claiming to be hundreds of years old and needing to change countries and identities I found no others.

I knew the paradigm started to change when I saw a recently released film Ages of Adeline. Films by their very nature expose many to new ideas and seed them as possibilities in the collective consciousness. I felt yes! Yes! this is about me and others who may declare themselves to feel same way.

To date I have not seen any mention of the youthing process on the internet. So I couldn’t contain my excitement when I listened to the channeling of Kryon by Lee Carroll who revealed that we all have a youthing gene and it is quantum.This quantum in nature gene when activated allows and our bodies to regenerate into their renewed healthy state so that we can experience life in the same body/incarnation in higher vibrational state. Previously the bodies would need to die and one would reincarnate again but now we have an option to stay and enjoy the fruits of our spiritual expansion in the physicalized world. Imagine that! The ability to stay at peak physical form and having the ability to self heal. It is happening.

Kryon explains IN DETAIL how this is done ! He confirms that the accounts of masters of old days living for hundreds of years are real as they needed to live that long to pass on genetics of higher consciousness to their offspring.

Biology is quantum too. It would be perverse if it wasn’t. Somehow though we don’t think of it this way – only physics is seen as quantum but Biology is Physics! Chemistry depends on very thing that quantum physics relies on.

Some quantum energies actually change DNA in interesting ways. When conducting experiments the results hint on presence of certain things within molecules. They are however invisible even under the electron microscope. You can you can only observe the results of experiments but the presence of extra things/particles is not verifiable by our instruments yet.

Kryon explains that there is a Human Youth Template in the human body and it is only visible if it is exposed by multidimensional force. Thus a suspected energy in certain molecules will show itself when you expose this molecule to other quantum energies. When we start to see it we ll notice cluster patterns. We ll discover a youthing cluster, a youthing template. In some experiments it now shows itself for a moment then vanishes. Early days yet. Some scientists have applied magnetics as multidimensional force to expose the hidden force and you can see a piece of it as magnetic fields reveal the youthing molecule. Its not yet known as that. The template is in everything. A very own stem cell capable to changing each cell to the original blueprint.

Spontaneous remission is the youthing template activated by human consciousness or by extreme fear or divine intervention. When this template is seen in our 3d world things will start to move.. Humanity will start living longer when they discover they can rejuvenate with artificially created fields. The cell rejuvenation will be almost perfect, the telemeres will not shorten the body will not age. .yay!! http://www.galacticwoman.org/2016/01/03 ... eneration/
[youtube]https://youtu.be/4RG26SVBTTY[/youtube]

My rebuttal to history that is doomed to be repeated is "I appreciate the offer but No thanks." There is no limit to WHAT when one knows how.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/kyPvfDV1Z-s[/youtube]

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”