The Trap

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
Christine
Site Admin

The Trap

Post by Christine »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKBIOpg ... ture=share[/youtube]

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves." Nisagadatta Maharaj
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Blue Rising

Re: The Trap

Post by Blue Rising »

Yes! He described this game of life so well. I was told once that life has to be vivid to work. And I have come to adopt that opinion. It has to be vivid...so vivid that we believe it to be real. And when we get to the edge of what we have always thought is real, we may be gifted with a taste of what is actually real. Then, when we adjust to that, we realize *that's* just another stage of realness, and we may be gifted with the falling away of another layer.

This hit me as I was listening to him speak, but also hit me as I was skimming your Truth thread. I don't know that anyone can claim to know Truth. That is a very universal statement. I think it would be more accurate to claim to know My Truth. But...this is me just rambling and sharing the random thoughts that are flowing this morning.

Thanks so much for sharing the things you do. I always know there's a gem waiting here when I have the time to delve!

Much, much, much Love :)
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hello beautiful ... been missing you.

Ah, but ain't that the Truth? For myself truth is Real, it has a beauty and a ring. What passes for most folks' truth is just the mind trying to figure it out, an endless labyrinth. Could we say that Truth is fluid and far, far, far away from what we as an argumentative species call truth, fall in love with Truth, ah such an esoteric truth. :)

And laugh a lot along the way.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Blue Rising wrote: And when we get to the edge of what we have always thought is real, we may be gifted with a taste of what is actually real. Then, when we adjust to that, we realize *that's* just another stage of realness, and we may be gifted with the falling away of another layer
I can't help but wonder how much of that is gifted, and how much has been well earned.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

"The trap really is everything." @ 5:10
"The only thing is to get out of the trap." @ 5:45

I smell a trap.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Chicodoodoo wrote:"The trap really is everything." @ 5:10
"The only thing is to get out of the trap." @ 5:45

I smell a trap.
LOL ... and that is the conundrum. I've been sharing with many folks who are asking if all of everything we experience is a simulation, in some manner this makes sense to me for just as I spontaneously wrote the other day we create time ... and then they talk about the original or organic timeline, to some extent I sense the deep truth in this is existent which has to do with my intimate relationship with nature. And then again and this I do feel is that as we (recollect) gain conscious awareness, as we become no thing there is a collapsing of time lines and the endless loops within the labyrinth, some call this zero point others the void and still others worm holes ... Oh my, writing more than I intended, these darn fingers of mine!

I have a preference for experiential data and that can be as simple as watering my plants to finding myself projected into unknown spaces that are vibrantly real ... the silent mind is beautiful to behold.

Two cents.

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”